Office Escapades Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe we should lay off the booze a bit," Justin said, obviously wanting her, but not if she was inebriated. He wanted her to be herself and not just another drunk chick he took home like back in his crazy college days. "I don't want you to do anything you'd regret."

"I'm drunk but not stupid, Justin. I know what I'm doing; I just finally have the courage to say it. I've always thought you were hot and tonight I've realized how great a guy you are." She stood up on her toes and planted her soft full lips against his, hungrily kissing him.

At first he hesitated, but then kissed her back with equal force and passion, their tongues swirling together. Justin kissed along her jaw line tracing it with the tip of his tongue, his kisses trailing down her long smooth neck, one hand entwined in her hair holding her head, the second hand pulling her closer to him by the hips.

Angela moaned in ecstasy, hands on the back of his head pulling him to her as he kissed along her collarbone and the hollow of her throat. She could feel her pussy was soaking wet and pulsing with a mind of its' own as she ground herself against his thigh. She needed him now and needed him in her. God, she was so horny!

Justin kissed her throat and neck, moving his lips down to her breastbone, just above her cleavage, kissing and nuzzling her flesh. Then moving back to her exquisite face, he kissed her lips with a passion he hadn't realized was in him. She signed and sank against him, the whole length of her body pressed firmly against his. His cock raging and controlling his thoughts more and more by the moment, he broke the kiss. "If you're serious about this, then I'm not going to say no Angela. You are too amazing and beautiful for me to say no. But only if you are really wanting this."

"More than anything I've wanted in a very long time." She purred, biting his lip gently. "I really need you to fuck me and fuck me good. Uhmmm, I'm so wet if we don't leave I'm gonna jump your bones right here." She looked up at Justin with those gorgeous hazel eyes, a fire smoldering in them. "Take me home and fuck my brains out."

"I don't know a man alive who could say no to that." Justin laughed loudly and picked her up in his arms as she squealed in surprise and excitement. "Your place is closer, Angel-baby unless you want to go to my place."

"No," she said, kissing his neck and enjoying the warmth of his strong muscular body pressed against hers. "My place is perfect."

It was the quickest drive either of them had taken across Scottsdale and back to Phoenix, all the more amazing that there were no cops out to stop them. Parking at Angela's apartment, they nearly raced up the stairs to her third-story apartment, falling together on the couch as soon as the door was closed behind them.

Her hands tearing at his shirt, Justin helped her remove it, not caring if it got torn or dirty despite being Hugo Boss. Angela ran her hands across his muscular chest, and shoulders admiring his toned body. While not a muscle-bound freak or body builder, Justin kept himself in good shape. At 6'3" and 215 pounds he was an athletically built man, and had even tried out for football at ASU. After walking-on he was injured in the first game of the season and quickly decided that was not the life for him. Nearly ten years later he still worked out 3-4 times a week and ran almost every day. Recently he had gotten into the MMA workouts that were popular, though he had no intention of fighting or being quite that freakishly muscular.

Her hands quickly moved down to his belt, tugging and pulling it free from the loops. Justin kicked his shoes off, kissing down her neck, across her shoulders to the thin spaghetti straps holding the dress up. He moved the straps off of her shoulders and down her arms as he continued to kiss lower, his face now firmly into her cleavage. Her breasts heaved against his face as he kissed first one then the other, slowly peeling the dress down her body.

Angela continued to try and work Justin's pants off his body and had nearly succeeded when his began to peel her dress off, kissing her chest and sending electric waves through her body. God how she needed this, her pussy was on fire. Pushing him away, she quickly stood up. "Take off your pants now." She commanded as she pushed the dress down her hips and let it fall to the floor, the material sighing quietly as it collapsed in a heap beside the couch. Falling back on the couch, she began playing with her pussy as she watched him disrobe. Eyes rolling back in her head she dipped a finger into the sweet nectar of her pussy, her thumb toying with the nub of her clitoris.

Justin nearly had a heart attack when Angela took off the dress and began masturbating in front of him. No stranger to some pretty kinky stuff, he nonetheless was still shocked by her perfection and aroused by the sight and smell of her luscious pussy. Her tits were at least a D cup, perky and gravity defying but real as could be with no visible sag. Her trim, toned stomach tapered down to flaring hips that begged to be grabbed and used as fuck-holds. As she spread her legs he got the sight he longed for, her beautiful pink slit, puffy lips enflamed with desire. She kept herself well trimmed with only a small landing strip above her pussy. Angela's labia were small and delicate, flaring open and wet with arousal, her clit peeking through the hood at the top. Sliding his thumbs on either side of his pants and under the elastic of his boxers, he yanked them down and kicked off his socks, his raging hard cock slapping back up against his flat stomach as it was freed from its' confines. Unconsciously, he began to stroke himself watching Angela play with her pussy. Leaning down, he kissed her gently, drawing her back to reality.

"Hmm, that's nice." Angela moaned, kissing him back. She opened her eyes to see him completely naked, and his massive prick staring at her angrily as he pumped his fist over it. "Oh, I knew you were a big boy, but shit, that fucker'll tear me in half." She reached out, grasping his cock and pulling him toward her. "How big is this thing? Eight, nine inches? Fuck, I can barely get my hand around it!" She began to stroke it slowly, gathering up the precum that had appeared at the tip and using it to speed her strokes.

Justin's knees buckled when she first grabbed hold of his cock and began stroking. He was really worked up and afraid if he didn't slow himself down, he'd end up blowing a load right in her hands. "Oh, fuck, Angela, that feels so good baby." He exhaled heavily, and smiled down at her. "You like that big cock, baby? You want me to fuck you with my big dick? Oh, damn, you are so beautiful and perfect. I just want to lick every inch of your body." Justin leaned down and kissed her on the lips, sucking her tongue into his mouth. "FUCK you are so hot, Angel!"

Angela gave him a look so hot he could almost feel the incendiary heat pouring from her body. Opening her mouth, she took the head of his cock into her mouth, her jaws stretching wide. Slowly adjusting to his size, she began to bob her head back and forth on the end of his cock, his hands playing through her hair and holding the back of her head without pushing her forward. Pulling off his cock, Angela licked the full length of his cock from base to tip. Not forgetting his balls, she used her free hand to cup them feeling how heavy and full of cum they were. She grinned wickedly and quickly wrapped her lips around his shaft, plunging down as far as she could on his massive prick, her eyes watering.

"Holy shit! Goddamn! You suck a mean cock, girl!" Justin leaned back against the arm of the couch for support as he closed his eyes reveling in the fellatio being performed by Angela. Reaching out a hand, he fondled her right breast, feeling the perfect texture of her skin, the heaviness of her full pert tit. The erect nub of her nipple against the palm of his hand, he began to massage and play with her glorious orbs, occasionally pinching or running his thumb across her nipple, eliciting a moan of satisfaction from Angela.

Angela was enjoying the tit-play as she sucked this massive 8 or 9-inch cock. She relaxed the back of her throat and took as much into her mouth as possible, before pulling back and releasing his cock with a gasp, saliva dripping from her full, red lips and onto her cleavage. She did this for several minutes, before pulling back and leaning her breasts into him. Using the saliva as lubricant, she slapped Justin's cock between her tits and looked into his eyes, "Fuck my tits baby! I want to be your fuck toy tonight. Whatever you need, I'm yours." Her eyes locked on his, she meant every word she said.

Justin smiled down at her, his cock sandwiched between her heavy tits. "Baby, I'm gonna fuck you until you pass out. Unh, yeah, I love your tits. God, that feels good."

Arching his back, Justin began to slowly fuck Angela's tits, feeling the friction and heat as his cock was enveloped in the beautiful pillowy flesh. Slowly building speed, he pumped his shaft back and forth, sweat glistening on both their bodies as her tits bounced and heaved with his pounding. For the next five minutes nothing but panting and grunting sounds emanated from either of them. With his cock pistoning between her tits, Angela would take the head in her mouth as it appeared at the top of her cleavage sucking for a moment, moaning and panting with excitement. Justin massaged her breasts with both hands, playing with her large nipples for stimulation. Soon, Justin felt his balls begin to tighten up and knew he would have to stop or change position, or Angela would soon be covered in his baby batter.

Stepping back, Justin stopped and smiled at Angela. "Sorry baby, we gotta change positions unless you want me to blow all over your tits and face before we even fuck. Besides, I need to taste that sweet pussy of yours."

Angela pretended to pout as her tits were suddenly devoid of his massive slab of meat; smiling at the arousal she had caused him. "But, Mr. Lachman, I want you to cum on my pretty face, and coat my big tits with your jizz. Promise me you will after you fuck me silly." Justin grinned at her intentional use of formality and nodded, "Ms. Cruz I'll cum anywhere you want me to."

Leading Justin to the bedroom, she pushed him across the bed on his back, slowly, seductively crawling across him until her pussy was just inches above his lips. He could smell her arousal and almost taste her flavor in the air. With her sex just inches from his face, he grabbed her perfect ass, feeling their firm muscular texture. Pulling her down atop his face, he ran his tongue the full length of her engorged pussy, making sure to pay attention to her sweet nub at the end of each long stroke. He could feel Angela quiver each time his tongue touched her clit, and knew an orgasm was quickly building. In anticipation of this, he pulled her down atop him tightly, his tongue working the full length and breadth of her beautiful puss, dipping into her cunt and tasting her sweet honey.

"Oh, Justin! Oh, baby I'm gonna come! So, so close now. Don't stop.. keep eating my pussy! Fuck that feels so good!! Oh God! I-I-I-I'm cumming!!!!!" Angela was writhing on his face, grinding her pussy against his tongue, panting and moaning as her orgasm neared, mouth opened in a wordless scream. Just before her orgasm came crashing down, Justin latched himself to her clit, sucking and licking it voraciously as wave after wave of Angela's sweet juices splashed across his face, running down his cheeks and through his goatee. Lapping up as much of the juices as he could, Justin was nearly drowning in the volume of cum Angela released, but what a way to go.

Finally, as her orgasm subsided, with smaller orgasms cascading through her every few seconds, she released the death grip her thighs had on his face and collapsed beside him on the bed. "That was fucking amazing!! God you can eat me anytime you want!" she purred at him, running her hands across his chest and playing with the short well-kept chest hair. She leaned over, kissing his lips and tasting herself on him. "Mmm I taste good on you." Angela laughed, rolling over on her back, her tits thrust up in the air.

Justin leaned over and took a nipple in his mouth, one hand running down her stomach, feeling the fluttering muscles as she tensed in excitement. Her body glistened with perspiration, the light playing against her lightly bronzed skin. His hand found and cupped her vagina, slipping his middle finger into her molten depths. She sighed as her tits were simultaneously mauled while her pussy was fondled and played with.

"Ok, time to get that monster inside me," Angela said, lifting a leg and throwing herself over Justin's waist to sit on his stomach his enormous dick poking into her firm, muscular ass cheeks. "I've got a dildo about the same length ... but I'm not sure how this will work in reality with your size! So, go slow on me at first, hon." Angela said as she slid down, reaching behind her and grasping his cock. She slowly guided the head into the opening of her hot, moist slit and pushed back feeling the enormous head enter her. She gasped as it slid through the tight hole of her vagina filling her up. She stopped for a moment adjusting to his girth. "Oh, shit, Justin this thing is huge. Just give me a moment to get used to it."

Stroking her hair and face, he smiled back. "Just take your time baby. Go at your own pace, but don't hurt yourself." He knew from their previous conversations she had only had sex with Greg and he wasn't exactly well endowed; so this would be a new experience for Angela. He grunted her virginally tight cunt grippingd his shaft, as she slowly slid further and further onto his cock. Her whole body shook with the effort and he could feel another orgasm building within her. Finally, she had his whole length inside her, so deep he could feel it bump up against her cervix.

"Oh, J, you're so deep inside of me. I'm so full I don't think I could take anything more. God it's amazing." She sighed as she began to slide up and down his shaft, pushing her self up, hands on his chest, breasts jutting out magnificently. He took a nipple in his mouth, sucking on it, running his tongue around her areola and gently biting her nipple. "Oh, I'm gonna come again soon, I can feel it. Fuck me, honey, fuck me good and hard."

That was all the encouragement he needed as he began to thrust himself into her, driving the full length of his manhood deep inside her velvety pussy. Her pussy was so tight he knew he wouldn't last long at this rate, but he wanted to make sure she came. Angela fell on top of him, wrapping her arms around his neck as he moved his hands down to her hips and ass, holding on for leverage as he pounded his cock into her mercilessly.

"Fuck!!! FUCK!! OH, SHIT!! Hammer my little pussy you big fuck stud!" Angela screamed in her fuck-induced state of mind. Justin threw his head back and arched his back, driving his cock as deep as possible into her sopping wet cunt, obscene sounds emanating from their joining.

Justin grabbed a firm hold of Angela, and rolled her over on her back, keeping himself buried in her cunt. He grabbed her legs, lifting them up to his shoulders and pulling her up against him as he pounded into her pussy, driving deep. "Ah, shit! I'm gonna cum soon, Angel! God baby your pussy is so fucking tight!"

"Yeah! Fuck my cunt baby! I want you to cum on my face and tits! Oooh, I'm so close!" Angela wailed, mauling her tits with her hands and thrashing on the bed. She came with a scream that he was sure all the neighbors within one block heard. "FFFUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!! AAAAAAHHHH!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! OOOOOHHHH SHIIIIIIT!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!"

Suddenly Justin was drenched as Angela came hard. She's a fucking squirter!!! He thought with an evil smile on his face. He didn't let up pounding her as she thrashed and screamed, moaning under the onslaught his cock was giving her pussy. Slowly, she came down from her orgasm, panting and clutching at the bed sheets, her eyes a smoldering fire as she glared up at him from the bed. Justin continued to piston in and out of her, eliciting continuing shudders from her as mini-orgasms wracked her body.

"Oh, Justin! That was amazing! I never came that hard before! Oh, baby I want you to cum too! Please come for me, all over my face and tits. I need your cum, I want it, all of it." Angela gave him one of those incredible looks that make a man's heart melt. (Yeah, you know the one) "Fuck my tits and come, baby!"

Pulling out of Angela, Justin moved up the bed and straddled her chest as she gasped at the sudden emptiness in her cunt. Sliding his soaked dick between her pendulous breasts, he began to pump himself between her massive mammaries. Angela squeezed her breasts together, her tongue snaking out to lick the tip of Justin's massive cock as he pounded himself between her huge tits. He reached out and tugged on both her big nipples, drawing a whimper from Angela as she came again.

"Oh, fuck here it comes baby!" Justin pulled free of her tits, stroking himself as Angela propped herself up on her elbows, mouth open to catch as much as she could.

"Unnggh! Yeah!" Justin shouted as the first shot of cum rocketed out of his cock, splashing across her face from right cheek to forehead, the second followed quickly, coating her tongue and nose, a third and fourth plastered her face and mouth in quick succession as he took aim at her tits firing off several more cum salvos. Justin kept cumming and cumming, not knowing when it would end, amazed at the volume he was coating this goddess with. Finally, it ended and he nearly collapsed from the effort.

A little laugh from Angela drew his attention as she wiped the cum from her eyes. "Shit! I didn't think you were gonna stop! Do you have a fire hose attached to that cock! Baby you covered me!" They both laughed as she wiped the cum on her face down to her mouth, swallowing it, then massaged the cum on her tits into her skin. Her face and tits glistening like a cum-glazed goddess was one of the sexiest sights he had ever seen.

Justin leaned down to kiss her, tasting themselves on each other. They lay there in silence for a moment before realizing they were being watched. Sitting up quickly, they looked to the open bedroom doorway. Silhouetted against the light from the hallway, Krystal was standing naked in the door frame, one hand in her pussy and glistening with moisture, a wicked smile on her face.

"You guys put on a sexy show. You up for an encore?" Sauntering across the room, Krystal sat on the bed across from them and pulled Angela to her, licking the remaining cum from her fingers, then kissed her deeply. "Mmm, yummy."

~~~To Be Continued~~~

12