Office Fantasy

Story Info
Frank seduces his coworker in a cubicle coupling.
2.5k words
3.58
33.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank looked up from the spreadsheet he was working on just in time to watch Lisa walk into work. Lisa was average height and slender. Her hips were just curvy enough, and her breasts filled out the package, pushing against the fabric of her shirt. Her long, wavy hair was dark brown and framed an immaculate face. She wore make up only to accentuate what God gave her. She wore a tight fitting white silk blouse and a modestly cut black skirt. She wore a pink lace bra. Frank knew this because the blouse was sheer, and peeks of the bra were apparent in Lisa's cleavage.

She was dressed perfectly for Frank to put into action his plans of seduction.

Frank was no slouch either. At 6'3" and 210, he turned enough heads. Past girlfriends had crooned how they loved his pillow-like stomach -- not rock hard, but not too soft. What charmed most of them were the dimples that came out when he smiled, a boyish smile full of seductive charm.

"Hi Lisa!" Frank could barely hide his excitement. He knew that if he didn't act on his desires today, he probably never would. For all his looks, Frank was shy. He was awkward with women. Most of his dates, and all of his girlfriends came from aggressive women who asked him out. But not today. Today, Frank vowed he would take the first step with Lisa.

He watched Lisa walk to her cubicle, diagonal from his. Frank had a perfect view of Lisa's cube from his. He rustled some paper on his desk, straightening them, as he watched Lisa get settled in. As she bent over her computer to turn it on, the fabric of her skirt pulled tight on her ass. She sat down in her chair facing Frank, her legs carelessly apart. Frank got a quick glimpse of pink that he was sure matched the bra. Lisa quickly crossed her legs and slid them underneath her desk.

Frank could feel his pants tightening as he grew with excitement. Frank could never tell if Lisa did these things on purpose. Lisa seemed oblivious to how she affected the men (and some women) of the office. To be sure, she sometimes seemed very naïve and talked frequently about her cats, which she counted as her kids. In her, Frank saw something of his own shyness, his own social awkwardness.

Today, however, he was going to do something about it...right after the morning staff meeting.

* * * * *

Everyone filed out of the conference room. Frank, close to the door, held it open for everyone as they walked past. He was waiting for Lisa. He watched her approach, marveling at her breasts. As much as he wanted to, he couldn't think of them as tits, like he did on the women in the magazines he jerked off to. Tits seemed too low class for Lisa.

Lisa seemed to glide as she walked, so her breasts didn't bounce much. Though they were large, Frank got the impression Lisa's breasts were firm, tightly packed in Lisa's bra. He'd find out soon enough.

Lisa smiled at Frank as she went through the door. Though there was plenty of room between him and the edge of the door, Lisa turned sideways. She scooted past Frank, brushing her ass against the front of his pants. His dick (Frank had no problem talking about his anatomy crudely) pulsed with excitement. That had to be on purpose he thought to himself.

Frank, attention diverted, let go of the door, letting it swing shut on a co-worker behind him. He followed Lisa back to their cubes, all the while watching her hips sway. He could never decide which part of Lisa he liked more.

For the next hour, Frank tried to get up the courage to enact his plan. He'd steal glances at Lisa, who was busily working. Frank would think of all the things he wanted to do to Lisa, starting with kissing her breasts and ending with burying his rock-hard penis deep into her pussy. The thought of it kept him hard the entire time.

Frank closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He pushed back his chair, stood up and turned to Lisa... who was getting up, her purse slung over her shoulder.

"Are you off to lunch to?" Lisa asked, innocently, though Frank thought he saw her eyes stray to the obvious bulge in his slacks.

Frank quickly sat down, covering himself. He felt himself blush and could only imagine the fiery red of his cheeks. "N-n-noo," he stammered. "Just stretching."

Lisa smiled. "Okay. See you in a few."

Frank sighed and hung his head.

* * * * *

Frank finally got his chance to put his plan into action in an unexpected way. Both he and Lisa were hard at work during the afternoon. Lisa was typing away at a report she was trying to finish before she left, and Frank was studying some errors on a profit/loss statement. Stumped, he turned to Lisa for help.

He walked over to her cube and placed a copy of the statement on her desk in front of her. For a couple of seconds, he was unaware of how close he was to her, caught up in their actual job. She was leaning forward over the statement when Frank caught sight of a pink flash. With her back arched forward to see the statement more closely, Lisa's blouse puckered open, giving Frank a clear view of her pink, lace bra.

He felt the initial stirrings of a hard on as he remembered his promise to himself -- today, I'm going to seduce Lisa. With little thought about where they were, Frank leaned forward and sniffed Lisa's hair. It smelled faintly of peaches. Caught by surprise by this invasion of her personal space, Lisa looked up. Frank took this chance to kiss her full on the lips,attempted to part hers with his tongue.

His hand made its way to her front and slipped between the silky blouse and the lacey bra. The top button opened up as he forced his hand in. He squeezed gently. That was all it took for Lisa to melt into Frank. Her lips parted, and she kissed him back, tentatively at first, then with more force.

Frank reached behind Lisa's head and pulled her into him as he kissed her more fiercely; his other hand pulled the strap of her bra down as it sought to free her breast. Lisa reached up and started unbuttoning her blouse.

With her blouse open, Frank reached down and unsnapped Lisa's bra, finally freeing her breasts. He took a step back and gazed down at them. The flesh was a softer color than the rest of Lisa, paler. But he was right, they were firm and perky. Her areolas were large, and her nipples stood rigid from excitement.

Standing up gave Frank a chance to look around. He noticed that all activity around Lisa's cube had stopped. Every eye was focused on the two of them. He glanced down at Lisa, who also noticed they were the center of attention. He caught her eyes, and she smiled and winked.

He bent forward again; his tongue working its way back into her mouth. The force of his kiss sent the chair sliding into the desk, and he fell forward. His hands found her naked breasts, and he gently caressed them. Her skin was soft; her breasts were firm but pliable. She moaned her appreciation.

Lisa's hands found their way to the front of Frank's slacks, which were tented by the hardon he sported. She rubbed her hands up and down the front of his slacks. The front of his slacks darkened as precum began to seep through.

Frank broke away from the kiss and looked around again. The audience was no longer passive. Co-workers were pairing up as they watched Lisa and Frank get it on. Kara from HR and James from Credit were kissing passionately. Harry was fondling Anita's breasts from behind her. Anita's hands were behind her back, presumably fondling something of Harry's. June from accounting had her hand down the front of Samantha's slacks. It was obvious from the up and down motion that June was rubbing Sam's pussy. Sam was returning the favor. Her hand was up underneath June's skirt, where she was fingering a wet accountant. Nick and Paul from sales were taking turns kissing Ruby's mouth or her tits.

Taking a cue from his co-workers, Frank stepped it up a notch. He knelt in front of Lisa, parting her legs. His mouth found her left nipple, as his hands began to massage the insides of her thighs. Lisa had an olive complexion, and her skin was flawless, so she never wore hose or tights. Franks hands made their way up her thighs, pushing the skirt up with them. He broke away from the nipple long enough to glance down and notice that Lisa's panties matched the bra. The darkness of her pubes showed through the lace of the panties. His dick throbbed with excitement.

He leaned forward, and this time took her right nipple into his mouth. He sucked and tongued the nipple as his hands found Lisa's mound. He forced her legs open wider and rubbed his fingers over the lace of the panties, already soaked with Lisa's excitement.

Lisa fumbled with Frank's belt, working to get it unbuckled. When this was done, she grasped the zipper and pulled down. Her hand slipped inside his pants and found the opening of his boxers. She made her way into these and grasped his dick in her hand. She pulled and pushed until it popped out of his pants.

Frank was by no means immense. His penis was just above average in length, but wider than normal. Lisa grasped his dick and used the precum to lubricate it as she moved her hand up and down. Unsatisfied with her access, she fumbled with the button of his slacks.

Finally open, she forced his slacks and boxers down. They slid past his hips easily and dropped to his ankles. Lisa resumed her manipulation of his penis, occasionally cupping and squeezing his balls.

The position that Frank and Lisa found themselves in did not lend itself well to what they were trying to accomplish. He pulled away from Lisa and knelt between her legs. He grabbed the edges of her panties from under her skirt and tugged them down. Lisa lifted herself off the chair to make it easier for them. He pulled them down to her ankles, and she shook her panties off one foot, leaving them entangled on the other. She spread her legs farther apart for Frank.

Frank rubbed his hands against the skin of her abdomen. Like her breasts, the skin was soft and pale. Her pubes were neatly trimmed in a thin strip above her pussy. Her lips were red and puffy, and her clitoris already peeked through and glistened with her wetness.

Frank grabbed Lisa's thighs and pulled her to the edge of her chair. He leaned forward and gently licked her pussy from bottom to top, parting her lips. He nipped at her clitoris and jammed his tongue into her pussy, using it as a mini penis, in and out, in and out. Frank moved back up to her clitoris and sucked on it, pulling out as far as he could. All the while, he delighted in the loud moans that Lisa let forth.

He pushed her legs farther apart and up, lifting the right leg off the floor and onto the arm of her chair. He sucked on her clit and worked his way down again, licking and fucking her pussy with his tongue. He made his way to the sensitive skin between pussy and anus, licking it on his way down to the anus. He slobbered over her anus then started penetrating it as far as he could with his tongue, making his tongue as stiff as possible to get in as far as possible.

Lisa grabbed his head and pulled it into her. Encouraged, Frank replaced his tongue with a finger, pressing it into her asshole. Lisa let out a long moan and pushed her hips forward, impaling her asshole onto Frank's finger.

Frank returned his attention to her clit, licking and sucking in turns. He worked his finger in and out of her asshole. Lisa thrust on Frank's finger and tongue in rhythm to his movements.

Lisa tensed as she felt the stirrings of an orgasm run through her. She grabbed Frank's head and pulled him into her pussy and forced his finger deeper inside. She held him there as her orgasm rocked through her. Frank felt Lisa's orgasmic spasms as her anus contracted and released on his finger.

He stood up and pulled Lisa to her feet. Frank turned her around and pushed her against the desk. Lisa leaned forward, clearing a space for her hands. Frank pushed Lisa's skirt up onto her waist and guided his dick into her waiting pussy. His ministrations and her excitement made the entry easy as he slid in all the way to his hilt. He stayed in for a moment, feeling the contractions of Lisa's ebbing orgasm.

He looked around and found the office had turned into a full blown orgy. As he started slowly sliding in and out of Lisa, he watched as Kara, on her knees, sucked James massive cock, at least 10 inches. She licked it from top to bottom before swallowing as much as she could. The rest of his cock, she jacked off with her hand.

Harry was still fondling Anita's breasts from behind, but they were both naked now, and Harry was pounding into her in an animalistic rhythm. He pulled out and rubbed his dick between Anita's ass cheeks before sliding it back in. Anita groaned with pleasure as he pinched her sensitive nipples.

Watching his coworkers was too much. Frank could feel his orgasm building.

June was naked on another desk with Samantha's face buried in her pussy. June tugged on her nipples and massaged her breasts as Sam tongued her.

Ruby was on her hands and knees. Frank thought of the movie Chasing Amy where the girl was nicknamed finger cuffs. Nick was fucking Ruby doggie style, spanking her ass, while Paul fucked her mouth.

The sights and sounds of the orgy was more than Frank could stand. He pulled his dick out of Lisa and shot thick, ropey strands of cum across her back. He pumped himself, making sure he got it all out.

* * * * *

Frank came back to reality. He had just masturbated underneath his desk in his cube. He looked around his office. No one was watching. He got there early, so fortunately no one was around. He grabbed some tissues from the box on his desk and cleaned his cum off his hands as best he could. He'd find some way to clean up under his desk later.

He leaned back to toss the tissues into his wastebasket and looked up just in time to watch Lisa walk into work. As usual, she was dressed perfectly for Frank to put into action his plans of seduction. Ah hell, who was he kidding? It was just a fantasy!