Office Fuck Buddies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MRDeany
MRDeany
25 Followers

We met at the door-way and as I leant against one side she reached up and lightly prodded me in the chest. "Hiya...been thinking about me?" she smiled, leaning back against the other side of the door and crossing her legs.

"Nope, not really," I grinned, "...been very busy."

"You git," she playfully snapped, half-kicking out at me.

"Well I've had a really boring afternoon," she continued, "and I've been thinking about you and all the things you might want to do to me," she looked downwards, "that's if you'd still like to..." she then looked back up with a real glint in those deep blue, almost intoxicating eyes.

Before I'd answered, she'd looked up and down the corridor quickly and, seeing no-one around, reached out and cupped my groin area.

"I'll take that as a 'yes' then?" she smiled.

As I nodded the phone on my desk rang. "I better just..." I started to say moving round to answer it but as I did so Nicky stepped forward so that I had to brush quite firmly against her body, her tits rubbing into me as I let my hand trail against her bum and thigh.

"Have you showered?" she breathed. I again simply nodded, somehow managing to resist just clamping my mouth onto hers.

Reluctantly picking up the receiver I sat down and looked up at Nicky as I listened to the caller. She'd picked up a piece of paper and, with her back to me, seemed to be writing something down on the opposite desk. The call was about some mundane invoicing matter which would have usually struggled to keep my attention but this time had no chance as Nicky turned and handed me the piece of paper, on which she'd simply written, 'thinking about me now?'.

As I read it she'd leant forward over my desk and had obviously undone the top two or three buttons of her blouse as I was now afforded a glorious view of her deep, plunging, inviting cleavage and a glimpse of her white, lacy bra, struggling to hold those large, heavy, so-suckable tits. She just held herself there, leaning right forward, slighty swaying and grinning as I seemed transfixed, unable to break my gaze away from her breasts.

Moving the phone so that I held it on my shoulder I took the piece of paper and just wrote, 'YES!'

Nicky then wrote down, 'GOOD, give me 10-15 minutes to freshen up, knock and come in, I'll leave door on the latch' and blew a light kiss as she left.

I made sure I binned the paper, finished the phone call and fired off a couple of emails before heading out of the offices myself.

On the short car journey to her flat I thought about all the things I'd like to do to Nicky; whether to firstly go down on her and bury my face in-between her legs; or how about doing a '69'position? - 'no' I discareded that as I'd always found it too difficult trying to concentrate on what I was meant to be doing but also enjoying what was being done to me!; or wondering whether she'd let me fuck that cute, cute ass of hers? I'd never done or really thought too much previously about doing anal, but since licking her out from behind, from her slit to her arse, the thought of doing it to her certainly got me rock-hard, very quickly.

In no time I was knocking on her door and then calling out as I walked in.

"In here," I heard her reply and, following the sound of her voice, I walked across and opened her bedroom door.

Nicky was stretched out on her bed, completely naked and grinned, "I've showered, I'm clean and you can do what you like to me...as long as it makes me dirty again," she said huskily, stretching her hands and legs out to exemplify her nakedness.

I walked around the side of the bed, taking in the vision of her lying there as if trying to memorise it and told her to, "just lie still, don't move."

"OK," she smiled watching me as I lay down beside her, looking her up and down; from her slender, toned legs, up to her hairy, pouting pussy, to her narrow waist and then those magnificant, large tits, which only emphasised how slight the rest of her body was.

"You are just so sexy, I could lick..and kiss..and suck you..all over, for ever," I told her, very gently running my fingers down the side of her cheek as she looked up at me, seeming to listen intently. "And your face, that smile, those eyes," I continued as I once more thought how alluring she looked when her long fringe fell forward as now, "...I feel I could come sometimes by just looking at you, or being near you."

With my middle finger-tip I now lightly traced down her slender neck to her thoat and then onto her left nipple, very gently rolling my finger over it and enjoying feeling at how erect and hard it was. I then traced my finger-tips underneath her tit, very gently squeezing it slightly before oushing it upwards and marvelling once more at how very heavy they were.

Nicky was now breathing really deeply and visably rubbing her thighs together and stetching her legs out once more. I rolled the underside of my fingers over her nuggety-feeling nipple causing her to urge, "please, lick me, suck me, do something to me."

"In a while," I replied, moving my fingers over to her right nipple and doing the same to it and enjoying hearing Nicky gasp at my touch and then arc her head backwards, her own hand dropping down inbetween her legs.

"No," I said quite firmly, moving her hand away and kissing at her long fingers, before standing back up and moving round to the end of the bed. Nicky watched me all the way and now just murmoured, "pleeease," a longing, virtual-pleading look on her face.

"Open your legs and then don't move," I said.

Nicky did just this, spreading her legs wide and exposing herself fully to my gaze.

I now had a perfect view of her pussy lips parting in an inviting pout, gloriously framed by her luxurious, thick but neat triangle of wirey, pubic hair. I leant down onto the bed and, looking up at her, said again, "don't move," as I crawled up towards her.

When my face was just above her snatch, I could see Nicky slightly trembling, as if she was desperate for my touch or to push herself up to me.

She now let out a throaty groan and I could see her arse wiggling against the bed, as I simply dropped my mouth to her and lightly kissed at her slit. I heard her moan even louder and then sigh as I moved my mouth around to lightly kiss all around her pubic hair, before once more kissing at her pussy lips. Even with such a soft, delicate kiss, I could taste and smell how turned on she was.

Moving away from her, I heard Nicky sigh again but this time as if in disappointment. I now stood up once more at the end of the bed and, as I started to undo my shoes, told her, "I want you," and I kicked off my shoes and socks, "...to now come and suck on my big, hard cock" and I unzipped myself and released my dick.

My prick was straining and the end was slightly tuned up in a way I hadn't seen before and I watched Nicky quickly move up and around and then crawl up the bed towards me, a broad, wide grin on her face and those heavy tits swinging down below her.

As I pulled off my suit jacket (I'd removed my tie in the car) I watched her poke her long tongue out and, without touching me with her hands, simply lick along the slit of my prick.

I groaned at her touch and cock twitched and jerked as she licked and lapped up the pre-come that was glistening all over my helmet. As I started to unbutton my shirt, I virtaully demanded, "Now suck me" and Nicky then, again without touching me, moved her mouth up and over my cock and simply slipped her soft lips all the way down my shaft.

As my shirt dropped to the floor I lightly craddled her face with my heads to feel her moving back and forth before placing them on top of her blonde hair, to help encourage her with her movements. Nicky slurped back and forth, now holding the base of my cock with one hand and reaching round to hold my right buttock with the other, pulling me to her.

"Fuck,that's good...so good...ahhh, so good," I encouraged, reaching down below her to first cup, and then fondle those big tits and to tweak her nipples.

As she continued to fuck her mouth with my cock I then reached up and ran my hands down to her arse cheeks. Firstly I pulled her onto me, and then eased her bum cheeks apart and slipped my middle finger all along her crack, lightly around that so tempting arse-hole, causing her to jump and groan slightly at my touch, and then trailed my fingertips all along her slender back and up to her shoulders.

I now watched as Nicky held my shaft half way along, her long fingers feeling cool against the warmth of my cock, as she then pushed the tip of her tongue in-between the slit at the top of my prick.

I felt such a sudden, sharp, senseous feeling that it verged upon pain. She quickly poked her tongue in and out of there several more times, causing my legs to shake and buckle slightly at the sensation, before she took pity on me and moved her head down to kiss and suck at my bollocks. Holding my dick up, Nicky then slid her tongue all along the underside of my shaft before I saw her grinning face re-appear.

"Didn't you like that?" she smiled, lightly kissing my slit. "Yeees, sort-of" I partly grimaced, then moaned loudly as she again quickly pushed the tip of her tongue in and out of my slit. "Oh, fuck...oh, fuck...oh fuuuck," I swore, then relaxed as Nicky relented and tenderly rolled her tongue around my helmet.

"I've never done it before," she grinned with a real glint in her eye, "but if you want you can come in my mouth..." she let it trail off, as though enabling me to let the thought sink in before she started to suck back and forth again, getting more and more frantic and more and more urgent.

I could have quite easily shot my load into that warm, welcoming mouth but I also had a great desire to slide into her pussy once more and I some-what reluctantly eased Nicky off me and manoveured her back down. As I then eased her up the bed I kissed at her snatch, her flat tummy, up to her breasts and then on to her mouth.

As I went I told her, "that was good...so good...but I want to...I need to...be inside you."

As my mouth clamped to hers, our tongues immediately probed and I could feel my prick seemingly automatically nuzzling at her entrance.

Nicky shifted underneath me slightly and, as we continued to snog, I could feel myself sliding into her for the second time that day.

Nicky pulled me tight to her, groaning as this movement helped manoeuvre me fully inside her, right up to the hilt.

As we kissed, I lay there for a while, trying not to force all my weight down onto her but just enjoying feeling virtually every part of me pressing against some part of her slender and yet curvey body.

I was running my hands up and down her sides and now moved them up to cup and firmly massage those large breasts. As I did this her pussy seemed to be cramped all around and holding my cock tight, in a firm and yet soft vice-like grip. I continued to play with, and suckle on, those tits but now also started to move up and down, partly sliding slowly in and out of her.

Nicky was encouraging, "fuck me...that's it, fuck me...ohhh, fuck me" and I fell onto her neck and greedily kissed all around her neck and throat as she pushed her head backwards, thrusting those tits up into my welcoming, kneading hands.

As my thrusts got more and more pronounced now, the friction caused by her snug-feeling pussy only added to my increasing urgency.

I then pushed myself up into a kneeling position and asked Nicky to pass me a pillow. She did so grinning as I placed it underneath her ass. With this raised position the pressure applied to her clit was increased and she pushed back against me, wiggling and grinding herself against my shaft.

Reaching down I now lifted her legs up high and held them by her calves as I started to slide more fully in and out of her, varying the length and pace of my strokes. Nicky reached up to help push herself down onto me via the bedboard, meeting my thrusts as I banged harder and harder into her.

She seemed to be nearing reaching a climax so I lowered her legs once more and leant forward slightly, supporting myself with my left hand whilst carressing at her clit with my right thumb. Nicky placed a hand around my right hand, urging encouragement as she looked straight at me.

I now felt her wrap her legs around my waist, clamping me to her in a vice like grip as she continued; "god, you're so deep...fuck, yes...that's it...that's it...right in me...right in me." She was virtually crying out now, "...YES...YES...YES" and then once again arched her back off the bed and tilted her head backwards as she rode her orgasm to the full.

As she finally calmed I slowed my movements right down and for a while just held her lightly by her slim waist and watched my prick moving very gently in and out of her, her pussy lips rising and falling with my motions.

Nicky stretched her hands out wide and then squashed those large, pale tits together and smiling wickedly down at me breathed,"now, why don't you come on my tits?" and she started to wiggle and gyrate herself slightly against me.

I just held myself there enjoying the sensation of her pushing against me and taking in what she'd just suggested.

"Why don't you...shoot your load...all over these...big, big titties?" she continued, grinning as she could obviously then feel me increasing the speed that I was easing in and out of her. "I want to actually see your hot spunk shooting out from your prick."

"That's it," she urged huskily, "pump me, pump me," as she now rubbed and pulled at her nipples, "then I want your come...all over my tits...my big tits...and onto my mouth...I want to taste your come spurting into my wet, welcoming, naughty-litte mouth."

I was now pumping into her quite frantically, Nicky's words and encouragement driving me on until after a minute or so I could feel my balls start to tighten and quickly withdrew myself from her snatch.

Shuffling immediately up the bed, I wanked my foreskin up and down several times, whilst Nicky eased herself down so that her breasts were immediately below my balls.

I now pushed my cock down in-between her cleavage, Nicky pushing her glorious tits around me so that they engulfed my shaft. As I then placed my hands against hers, I looked straight at her cute face, the lust and expentency quite obvious and, driven on by her urges for me to "come" and to "give it" to her, proceeded to titty-fuck her, faster and faster, grunting and moaning all the while.

It didn't take long for me to feel my prick virtually explode, with me groaning loudly in a mix of relief and pleasure as the first pump-load of come landed on and in-between her tits.

Nicky quickly leant forward, her mouth open and her long tongue stretching right out, straining to reach and lapping at any spurt of come that came towards her. She then clamped her delicate lips just below the helmet of my cock and pulled me onto her by my arse cheeks.

The sight of this younger, attractive woman, afixing her mouth to me encouraged a couple more forceful pumps to squirt directly to the back of her throat, Nicky groaning and looking up at me, the glint in her eyes encouraging one last squirt to fall onto her welcoming tongue, before she greedily sucked back and forth and then licked and kissed all around my goo-ey prick.

"Very...nice," she grinned, massaging and rubbing her glistening tits with one hand as she gently fondled my balls with the other, "we must do that again some time."

I virtually collapsed on the bed alongside her before she led me to the shower and we washed each down, me paying particular attention to her tits before sliding into her snatch from behind as the water poured down over us. Over the next 4 to 5 months we fucked a couple of more times at work, in my car and in her car, quite a lot at her place and, on two memorable occasions when we managed to arrange work commitments that enforced staying away, in a couple of motels.

We stopped initially after 3-4 weeks when Nicky met another guy she thought she could get serious about, but then continued again when it quickly became clear it wasn't going to be as she'd originally hoped. She did then meet someone else who she ended up living with and left the company shortly afterwards.

I truely missed her friendship (nearly!) as much as anything, but we parted on very good terms and I was pleased to know she was settled and happy.I honestly feel that as well as 'helping' me at a time when my marriage had gone stale it also helped me avoid the risk of having an affair that could have 'gone' anywhere and, ultimately, made me value what I had/still have a whole lot more (as well as some very pleasant memories for my old age!).

MRDeany
MRDeany
25 Followers
12