Office Fun

Story Info
He gets wild with a young looking co-worker.
3.2k words
4.03
57.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first year out of college I went to work for a large accounting form. On my first day there, I met another girl right out of college- Shannon. Boy, was she ever a little hottie. Don't let anyone ever tell you there aren't hot chicks in the accounting profession. She was 5'2", 110 lbs, tan, short brown hair, tone body, tight ass and small tits. She'd later tell me that they were 32B, but if they were, then they barely were. I'd be more likely to place them in an A cup. Not that it really matters. I mean, I'm a tit guy, but that doesn't mean they have to be huge. As long as they look good on a girl, I'm happy; and Shannon's tits looked good on her.

We hit it off right from the beginning and started spending a lot of time together. We worked together, then we went out for drinks together. Nothing really happened except some heavy flirting. The most wild we got was one night of heavy drinking where we chatted about our favorite sexual positions and the erotic nature of cum. That all changed one Friday night when the two of us had to do some late research. It was about 8 p.m. and the only other person in the building was a partner who never left his office. The two of us were standing in the office library in front of a shelf of books, looking for some tax rules. I had khakis and a polo on and she had a low-cut blouse with a loose, short, black cotton skirt and no nylons. The two of us had taken off our shoes long before, after being in the library for quite some time.

We were chatting about random things, not getting into anything serious until Shannon "accidentally" knocked a book to the ground to her right. She bent over to pick it up and stuck her ass straight in the air at me. My eyes instantly became glued to her sweet bottom and didn't even notice that she had turned her head around to look at me.

"Like what you see?" she asked, knowing I damn well did.

I blushed. "Yes I do. You've got a nice ass."

"Why thanks," she smiled. "Like to see a bit more?"

"Yes, please," I breathed.

Her hand reached back and began to pull up her skirt. As more of her wonderful flesh became exposes, I could feel the rumblings between my legs. Finally, she just threw the back of the skirt up to her back, exposing her ass, covered only by red silk panties.

"Now that's a heavenly sight."

"Thank you. You know...we have time for a break..."

Just by looking at her, I knew what she meant. I wasted no time undoing my pants and ripping them and my boxers off, letting my swollen cock out. I stepped out of them as I moved closer to Shannon. I grabbed the top of her panties and pulled them off, exposing the soft crevasse of her ass. She stepped out of the panties, then backed her ass into my crotch. By this point, she wasn't even looking at me. I grabbed my cock and rubbed it between her soft ass cheeks, then bent and slipped it under her. I rubbed the head against her clit and got some muffles moans from her. I slapped her clit with my cock a couple of times and got some louder moans.

I finally ran my cock through her wet pussy lips and popped it into her hole with ease. It was warm, wet and tight. My entire cock glided into her without any trouble. I watched as her hands went to her chest and she grabbed her small tits through the cloth of the blouse. My hands went to her ass and I rubbed the cheeks greedily as I slowly pumped my cock in and out of her. We continued the slow fucking for some time, both of us enjoying the flesh in our hands and neither of us saying a thing. I enjoyed fucking every inch of her pussy slowly, but I wanted her hard. My hands moved from her ass to her hips where I held on tight. I began to fuck her with long, hard strokes, making her body shake. I felt like a porn star as I jammed into her hard and fast. My ass muscles clenched with every piston thrust and her ass jiggled a bit each time her pussy accepted my cock. We continued to stay silent as the fucking turned harder and our breaths became louder. Finally, Shannon broke the silence by screaming.

"Cum all over my white ass!"

Her command drove my hormones and I turned it up as much as I could. When I knew I was near, I popped my cock out of her and jerked it until I shot a load of cum all over her ass. I covered as much of it as I could with my cum and I loved watching each long stream splatter. I wiped my cock on the back of her leg, then pulled my pants on. Shannon stood, turned around and slipped her panties on, covering the cum with bothering to wipe it off. She walked over to me and we exchanged a short kiss.

"Thanks babe. Now let's clean this stuff up and go back to my place," she said with a smile.

We put back all the stuff we were using and went to our cars. I followed her home, which was a nice small apartment in a decent neighborhood. She let me and told me to follow her. After closing the door, she led me through the living room to the doorway that lead to her bedroom.

"Why don't you go on in and sit on the bed. Make yourself comfortable."

I went to walk through the doorway, when her hand came out and pushed me back.

"Oh, what was I thinking. I can't let you go in there like that. You've got to be nude if you want to get into my bedroom."

"Anything you say." I quickly undressed and left my clothes in a pile by the door. Shannon looked me up and down, then grabbed my semi-hard cock.

"So that's what it looks like." She gave it a few short strokes, bringing some more life into it. "I knew it felt good inside me, but I didn't know it looked this good too. Now I think I can let you into my room."

Shannon let go of my cock and I walked into the room. I took a seat on the edge of her bed and looked at her, wondering what pleasures she would bestow upon me. She walked over to me without saying anything, then began to unbutton her blouse. I watched intently as she worked it all the way open. She teased me a bit with a smile, then let the blouse fall off her shoulders, revealing her small breasts covered in a white, lacy bra. Her hands went to the cups of the bra and she massaged her breasts. She tweaked and pulled her nipples through the fabric and occasionally pushed her tits together, almost as to prove that she too could create cleavage. She dropped her hands from her breasts and turned around, slowly removing her skirt so that I again saw her panty covered ass. Except this time, you could still see the occasional wet spot where my cum had soaked through them. After her skirt was off, she turned to face me again and removed her bra. Her tits had the slightest hint of a tan line, as if she mingled topless sunbathing with the more conventional type. Shannon played with her tits again for my enjoyment and by this point I was slowly stroking myself. She smiled when my hand first went to my cock and blew me a big kiss. Again she turned to face away from me and wiggled her ass at me. I reached out and gave her a big slap on one cheek as I continued to stroke my cock. As if it were a signal, Shannon then peeled the sticky, cum covered panties off her ass. I watched as the cum formed gooey lines between her soft skin and the panties. She finally pulled them all the way off, and stepped out of them, letting me look at the cum still drying on her cheeks. She flashed a smile over her shoulder, then walked around me, keeping her ass to me, then jumped on the bed face down. She lay flat against the bed, with her legs spread slightly and her ass showing. She turned and looked at me over one of her shoulders.

"I think you know what to do now," she said with a smile. "Just be carefully where you stick it, some things are tighter than others."

By now I was quite hard and ready to get into her again. I crawled over the bed until I was on top of her and ran my hands all over her body. She turned her head to the side and sighed as I massaged her back and shoulders. I then positioned myself over her and worked my cock into her slick pussy. I let my weight down on her gently as I kissed her neck and shoulders, while working my hips a bit to get my cock soaked with her juices. When I was good and lubed, I pulled out and slid down the bed until my face was right in front of her ass. I spread her cheeks with my hands, feeling the cooling cum, and flicked my tongue over her pussy to get a taste. I would save more for later because right now I was interested in her ass. I spread her cheeks wider and began to tongue her tiny asshole, soaking it with my saliva. I worked my tongue about a half an inch into her hole and by then she was nice and wet. I got up again, slipped my cock into her pussy for one more thrust, then positioned the head against her ass. I felt and watched her cheeks clench as I slowly opened her hole and slid my head into it. Once I got the head it, I sat there for a minute and let her squeeze it with her ass. Again, neither of us was saying anything, just enjoying the fun of sex. When I thought she was ready for more, I pushed the rest of my cock in very slowly, until I was up to my balls in her ass. I braced myself with her arms and began moving my hips, trying to get a rhythm going. Her ass was very tight and it took a few minutes before it truly felt comfortable wrapped around my cock. Her breathing became short and hard as I sped up my thrusts. Her body took me each time I thrusted into her and she gave a small jump each time my balls slapped against her.

Once I had found my groove I sped up my thrusts and enjoyed the feeling as I made her ass my personal pleasure hole. Before long I was grunting and moaning, sweat breaking out across my body and she took it like a good girl, pinned against the bed. I could feel the cum building in my balls as they whapped against her and I needed to decide soon on where I wanted to dump my load. Being the good girl that she was, though, Shannon solved my dilemma before I could put much thought into it.

"Cum in my ass!" She yelled, surely loud enough to alert the neighbors to our fun. "Fill my ass up with your seed! Yeah! Yeah! Give me that cum, you cock! Give it to me!"

Now her body was really getting into it. She was jerking around, trying to move with my thrusts. She moaned and grunted along with me and she kept reaching back and slapping her ass. I kept pounding away, even as I felt my cock twitch and explode, sending a river of cum into her behind. I kept going until I felt her ass squeeze the last drops out of me, then I pulled out with a sloppy pop. I looked down and smiled as I saw a little string of cum seep out of her ass. I rubbed my soaked cock on her ass until I was nice and clean, then laid down beside her. She lay on her stomach for another moment, then rolled over onto her back and scooted next to me.

It was then that I noticed she had a shaved pussy. I hadn't really had a chance to see the front half of her groin yet, and I hadn't noticed it when I had fucked her from behind earlier in the evening. Looking at her now, with her short hair, tiny tits and bald lips, I would have believed that she was still in high school. She watched my eyes run over her and she knew exactly what I was thinking.

"Yeah, I haven't changed much since I was 16. At times I let my pubes grow in. At one point I even had an amazingly hair pussy. But, I usually keep it nice and clean. I love the way it feels. And I love the guys’ expressions when they get a look at me. I should really get into modeling because I know I could pass for one of those young girls old men always dream about."

"Yes," I said, still admiring her. "You definitely look very hot like that."

"I'm the girl of all those guys' dreams," she said, getting up from her position and straddling my body. Her mouth went to one of my nipples and she sucked on it while she continued. "I'm a dirty little girl. I'm that little high school girl who knows how to suck a cock and spread my pussy."

As if to prove it, she slid her mouth down and kissed the tip of my cock. She then slid down to the end of the bed and knelt on the floor. She grabbed my legs and pulled me until I was sitting on the edge of the bed again, with my crotch in her face.

"I love when guys work all my holes. I love when they treat me like the dirty little girl that I am."

Her hand pushed my cock up and I watched as her head dipped under my balls and she gave my asshole a little lick. She came up for air, then took on of my nuts in her mouth. Shannon sucked on one, then the other, then tried to cram them both into her face. Eventually, she let them drop from her mouth into one of her hands where she rolled them and squeezed them. She stuck her tongue out and licked my cock up and down, covering it with her saliva.

"You could cum all over me, and I'll just smile and ask for more."

Shannon finally quieted when she slipped her lips over my cock and took most of me into her mouth. Instinctively, I reached for her head and grabbed hold, guiding her mouth onto my cock. Her other hand grabbed what of my cock it could and she began to work both it and her mouth up and down. She worked slowly at first, and my hands just held her head still. As she did, she continually looked up at me and I knew that it wouldn't take much before I was giving that pretty face a nice warm cumbath. As she sped up, I began to moan and pant. My hands slipped behind her head and every time she went down, I pushed on her head and pushed my hips up, trying to get more of my cock into her mouth. At times I thought I was choking her for sure, but she never said anything. She just kept looking at me and sucking. As her blowjob continued the sounds from her lips running over my cock became more wet and sloppy. Before I even realized it, I had a firm hold on her head and was thrusting my hips, fucking her face furiously. She didn't seem to mind at all. She just kept rubbing my nuts, jerking my cock and tonguing my head.

I knew I was going to cum, but I didn't want her to swallow. I pushed her head off my cock and my hand went immediately back to my cock. She brought her head in close to my crotch and continued to massage my nuts at she looked up at me and puckered her lips. I smacked the head of my cock against her sweet lips, then with a loud grunt, I shot my first string up cum straight over her nose, between her eyebrows and just into her hair. I shot the rest of my cum over one cheek, her lips, chin and nose, trying to keep it out of her eyes. When I was done, I rubbed the tip of my cock on her clean cheek to get off the last of the cum. I let my cock drop and ran my hands through her hair while I looked at my prize. She looked like a porn star with that one, long stream of cum splitting her face in two.

"I bet you'd like to see my face that way a lot more often," she said. By now she had let go of my nuts and was running her hands over my legs. Before I could answer, she got up and went into the attached bathroom. I watched her as she looked in the mirror.

"My, that is beautiful. It's almost artistic the way you manipulated your cum onto my face."

She walked back into the room and went to her dresser, where she grabbed what looked like a Polaroid camera.

"Would you like a pic of it? Not that you'll forget what I looked like covered in cum. I'm sure you'll be seeing it a lot now. But maybe you'd just like a pic of your piece of work."

"Yeah, that'd be cool. Do you do this for all the guys who cum on you?"

"Most of them. I lot of them never came on me either. They all wanted me to swallow. Not that I mind, I love the taste of cum. It's just that I enjoy it even better when the guy thinks of me as his own personal canvas."

So, she bent down in front of me and I took a pic. I place the camera and picture away and the two of us crawled into the living room where we watched TV. I ended up spending the night there, fucking some more, and she never washed off any of the cum until her shower the next day. From there on out, we had a pretty heavy sexual relationship. And I thought that things were pretty normal until a couple months later when I went into my boss' office. But that's another story.