Office Fun

Story Info
Naive young woman stumbles across a couple at work.
3.5k words
4.47
239.6k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoorX
DoorX
753 Followers

My wife Crystal and I went back to my office after lunch. We greeted my co-workers as we made our way to an unoccupied room in the basement. Once there, I pulled her to me and we immediately began to kiss passionately. Our hands roamed over each other's bodies while our tongues flitted together.

"Now it's time for dessert," Crystal breathed in that tone that immediately gets my cock hard.

I sighed with delight as my sexy wife dropped to her knees before me and unzipped my fly. She smiled up at me seductively as she freed my growing member from my boxer shorts and fed it to her mouth.

Within a few seconds of being inside Crystal's warm, wet mouth, my cock was fully erect, swollen and throbbing between her lovely ovalled lips. I groaned again as she leaned forward and impaled her face on my engorged shaft.

"Mmmm," she cooed as her lips slid down the length of my turgid pole until her nose rested in my pubes. She locked her lips around the swollen base of my cock and sucked lightly while her mouth and throat massaged my entire manhood.

I lit a cigarette and smoked it leisurely while I pumped my inflated meat between her lips. Wet slurping sounds emanated from the room as my wife's head bobbed up and down my pulsing organ. Crystal gives great head, and I was content to stand there smoking while her talented mouth rode up and down my aching tool.

This room was a favorite of ours. It's a secluded place at work used to store files, and allows us to enjoy our kinky sexual appetites. And the rest of the day goes by pretty quickly after one of my wife's fabulous blowjobs.

As I admired Crystal's lovely face stuffed with my engorged meat, I was again thankful to have such a sex kitten for a wife. She was always eager to please me and fully explore our wanton passions.

Not only does Crystal have an erotic mind, she has the body to match. Her sandy blonde hair frames her beautiful face, occasionally falling lazily over her big green eyes. She has a small, slender body with a lovely round ass. And her firm, swelling 34-D breasts sit magnificently on her petite frame.

"God, you look so beautiful," I sighed. I love the sight of my cock sliding between her lips, and Crystal knows that. Her eyes twinkled up at me as she brushed the hair from her face and continued to love my throbbing cock with her mouth and throat.

With my free hand I undid Crystal's blouse and pulled out her round, full breasts. I tweaked her hard nipples and rubbed her firm flesh, eliciting a moan from her while she wetly sucked my cock.

Up and down my bloated shaft Crystal's mouth rode, her lips gripping my hard flesh while her cheeks hollowed with suction. She could tell from the way I groaned and humped her face that I was getting close to cumming.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth?" she asked as she released my pulsing tool and pumped it with her fist.

"What do you think?" I grinned. My cock slid easily through her fingers on a slick coating of saliva and pre-cum, and if she didn't take me back in her mouth soon I would have hosed down her face right there.

But Crystal knew how I like to cum. She smiled up at me again, then lowered her mouth back to my straining organ. She tugged playfully on my cum-filled testicles as she took me down her throat and sucked on my entire cock.

"That's great, hon. My sweet little cocksucker. Yes, you'll soon be drinking my cum," I panted as I thrust my throbbing meat between her suckling lips.

"Mmmm," Crystal moaned as I fucked her face. Dirty talk excites both of us, driving us both to more passion.

Crystal's a trooper when it comes to drinking semen. She doesn't skip a beat when I cum; she keeps sucking and swallowing, not missing a drop of my creamy sperm, until there's nothing else for me to spew. And I was going to feed her a healthy load, too.

I felt that familiar tingling in my balls and shoved my cock further down Crystal's throat. She moaned as she awaited my hot cum, her lips spread wide around the root of my shaft.

But just as I was about to coat my wife's tonsils with my sperm, we heard a noise behind us.

"Oh, my God," gasped Marie.

I spun around and found the young intern staring at us. My cock popped from Crystal's mouth and smacked against her face. She tried to cover her exposed tits and put my erection away, but it was too late. We were caught in the act.

"I'm sorry. I was just looking for an old file. I didn't know you would be in here. Doing this …" Marie whispered.

Both Crystal and I were shocked and embarrassed, but I couldn't help but notice the young girl's stare. Her eyes were transfixed on my swollen cock as it jutted before my wife's flushed face.

Crystal apparently noticed this as well, as she smiled at Marie and cooed, "It's OK. Would you like to join me?"

My cock jumped at hearing this. I was not expecting my wife to invite another woman to join in on our lusty play, and I certainly didn't think this sweet young girl would want to. But Marie licked her lips hotly and continued to gaze at my bloated meat.


"I don't know. I've never done anything like that before," she stammered.

Crystal playfully pumped my swollen erection with her hand and grinned, "Come kneel beside me and watch. And when you're ready, you can try it. I think you'll like it."

As if in a trance, Marie walked over and knelt in front of me. She stared lustfully as Crystal took me back in her mouth and resumed sucking my cock.

"I can't believe you can swallow the whole thing," Marie murmured.

Crystal released my straining tool and grinned, "It takes practice, but it feels neat to have his whole cock throb down my throat. Do you want to suck on it now?"

Marie gazed at my bloated meat and silently nodded her head. My wife smiled again and guided my turgid pole toward the eager young girl.

I shuddered as Marie gave my pulsing shaft a tentative lick. She seemed to enjoy my offering, as her silky tongue was soon lapping all over my hard shaft. Crystal grinned happily up at me as she watched the sweet young girl lick my engorged cock.

"Oh, my. This is fun," Marie giggled as she admired my hard prong. She then closed her eyes and slid her full lips down my throbbing shaft. She stopped when she had about half of my shaft in her mouth, then began to bob her lovely brunette head up and down, sucking and licking all the way.

"Good girl. Suck that cock, Marie. Make Sean feel good with your mouth. You do like it, don't you?" Crystal breathed hotly, her face just inches from Marie's cock-stuffed mouth.

"Mmmm," Marie moaned around my shaft. She began to suck harder and bob faster on my solid member, obviously now very much into giving head.

Crystal reached between Marie's legs and lifted up the girl's skirt. Without a protest from the horny girl, she slid her hand beneath her panties and began to toy with Marie's crotch.

"Oh, it does turn you on," Crystal cooed as her fingers stroked the little vixen's pussy. "You're so wet."

Marie moaned again as my wife began to finger her slick cunt. Crystal's fingers sloshed in and out of the young girl's aroused pussy while my cock throbbed urgently in her suckling mouth.

"How is she, Sean?" Crystal grinned up at me as she tugged down my boxer shorts and began to lap at my heavy balls.

"Oh, she's doing just fine," I groaned. Marie moaned again in response to our discussion, now happily slurping away on my hard prong.

I knew I wouldn't be able to last long with these two sexy women working me over. Just the sight of sweet little Marie's full lips wrapped around my bulging shaft and Crystal's lovely face pressed to my sack was almost enough to get me off. But I wanted this to last as long as possible.

My wife's tongue began to lap up my veiny pole, dabbing at my hot flesh, until she reached Marie's cock-stuffed face. She lightly kissed the girl's flushed cheeks while her fist pumped the root of my shaft, feeding my hard meat to the young girl.

Marie raised her mouth off of my member and smiled dreamily at Crystal. The two sexy girls then began to wetly lick around my engorged fuck knob, their satin tongues occasionally flitting together.

Soon the two women were making out around my towering member. Their lips pressed together on each side of my bloated shaft while their tongues roamed over my throbbing cock and into each other's mouths. Their passion for each other only added to my own.


I finished my cigarette, tossed the butt to the floor, then stood contentedly above the two hot girls while they shared my cock. They passed my pulsating shaft back and forth, taking turns sucking on it.

While my cock was in one hot, slurping mouth, the other girl would lick whatever meat wasn't already engulfed. And their tongues continued to play with each other while they explored my aching manhood.

After awhile of sucking my cock with her sexy new playmate, Crystal looked up at me with a twinkle in her eye and purred, "I think it's time for you to feed us."

With that, my wife took my bulging manhood back down her throat and began to bob and suck in earnest. Marie's delicate tongue lapped at my cum-filled testicles as she eagerly watched my wife suck my entire cock.

"God, here it comes," I gasped as I pumped my swollen pole between Crystal's suckling lips. "I hope you're hungry."

"Mmmm," Crystal moaned as my cock ballooned in her mouth and erupted. She continued to suck on my flexing tool as she gulped down the torrents of my sperm.

Halfway through my orgasm, my wife pulled her mouth off of my discharging organ and murmured hotly, "Here, Marie. Taste him."

A thick stream of my cum arced from my wildly-ejaculating cock and splattered against Marie's face.

"Oh!" she chirped, then clamped her lips around my throbbing shaft. After a moments hesitation, she began to bob her lovely little head up and down my twitching staff while she drank down the flood of my cum.

"Mmmmph!" gurgled the horny young girl as she continued to suck on my pulsating shaft and hungrily swallow the copious flow of cum that filled her mouth.

After I pumped my last shot of semen down her gullet, Marie gave my softening meat a loving suck, then released me.

"That was neat," she giggled as she wiped a strand of my cum from her cheek and licked it from her fingers.

"I'm glad you liked it," Crystal beamed back. "Did sucking Sean's cock turn you on?"

Marie nodded sheepishly, her eyes wide with desire. I could see rivulets of her girl cum dribbling down her slender thighs, and I knew a sexual dam had broken in this sweet young woman.

Crystal smiled seductively and cooed, "Well, let me take care of that. Just lie back and enjoy."

Now under my wife's spell, Marie allowed herself to be guided onto a folding table in the corner of the room. With only a trace of hesitation, she arched her hips and helped Crystal pull down her soaked panties.

"Such a beautiful little pussy," Crystal murmured as she lifted Marie's skirt, exposing the girl's furry little mound.

Marie sighed with delight as my wife dipped her head between her spread legs and began to explore her silken folds with her tongue. I moved to the side of the couch so I could get a better view of the hot lesbian action. And I was not disappointed.

Crystal had told me she had a brief lesbian affair in college, and that she was interested in exploring that side of herself again. And as I watched her tongue slice eagerly through the young girl's puffy pussy lips, I realized she was delighted to taste this sweet young girl.

Marie was equally excited. Her lithe body trembled on the couch while she humped her frothing crotch against Crystal's face.

"Oh! I never knew it could feel so good to get licked! I don't care if it's by another girl, I love it!" Marie rasped as her slender hips undulated around my wife's probing tongue.

Crystal moaned softly into the young girl's dripping slit and flicked her tongue along her engorged clit. Marie jumped beneath her as her inexperienced cunt responded to my wife's diligent tongue-work.

Crystal wrapped her arms around the panting vixen's slender hips in an effort to keep her succulent young pussy still, then slithered her tongue deep inside her clasping fuck-hole.

My cock began to gradually revive as I watched Marie's little body writhe in ecstasy on the table while Crystal's tongue slid in and out of her slick cunt. I pumped my erection lazily, enjoying the erotic sight of my sexy wife licking the hot girl's dripping pussy.

Crystal centered back on Marie's clit, swirling her tongue around the spiking bud, then slowly slid her middle finger into her wet cunt. She pumped her finger in and out of the girl's clasping tunnel while her tongue foraged in her slick folds.

"God, Marie," Crystal whispered thickly. "You're so tight. Have you ever had sex before?"

Marie peered down at her lesbian lover and replied, "Only once. But I didn't really like it."

My kinky wife gave me yet another pleasant surprise when she responded, "That's too bad. Would you like Sean to fuck you? I'm sure you'll like it with him."

Marie's big brown eyes looked over at me, then at my hard, protruding cock. "Yes," she whimpered softly. "I would like him to … to fuck me."

"How about it, Sean? Do you want to fuck her?" Crystal grinned as she spread the young girl's glistening slit open for my gaze.

I could only nod my head.

"OK then," Crystal smiled sweetly, her beautiful face glazed with Marie's juices. "I'll make sure Sean goes easy on you, Marie."

With that, my wife guided Marie onto her back on the table and spread her legs. She reached up and gripped my raging erection and pulled it to her mouth. She engulfed my swollen manhood and sucked my cock wetly, bathing my hard shaft with saliva to make sure I could penetrate little Marie's tight little hole as easily as possible.

Marie lustfully watched Crystal lick and suck my bloated meat, her eyes wide with passion and anticipation. She sighed softly when my wife released my throbbing tool, knowing it was now time to get fucked.

Crystal spread Marie's coltish legs and positioned me between her thighs. She pressed the engorged knob of my cock to the panting girl's slick, puffy cuntslit. She then left the rest to me.

I had to fight back the urge to ram my swollen pole up Marie's tight hole as I felt her tender pussy lips stretch around my prodding member. She was tight, making my journey inside her snug tunnel slow but exquisite.

"Ohhhh," Marie moaned with rapture as I gradually impaled her tight cunt with my hard staff.

Her firm little ass wriggled on the table while my throbbing cock sank inch by inch inside her clutching pussy. A smile of pure rapture crossed her lovely face when my balls finally rested against her splayed cunt slit. She was now fully skewered on my engorged cock, and obviously loved it.

I slowly withdrew from Marie's clutching depths, drawing a moan from the young girl as my cock pulled on her tight cavern. I thrust back in gently, not wanting to hurt her. Marie grunted and humped back against me with each stroke, and I knew this hot little vixen was ready to get fucked.

I gripped my hands around Marie's tiny waist and began to pound my solid member hard and deep into her convulsing little cunt. She squirmed and moaned deliriously, urging me to fuck her tight young hole even more brutally.

So I gave my young lover what she wanted, and what I wanted as well. I slammed my throbbing cock into the writhing young girl as far as it could go, then pulled back and began to rut into her mercilessly.

"Ohhhh, ohhhh, God," Marie whimpered as my engorged shaft pumped in and out of her wet, clasping cunt.

"That looks so hot," Crystal murmured as she watched my bloated meat slosh in and out of the young girl's splayed pussy. "Your cock looks so huge inside her tiny little cunt. I wish I could see it like this while you fuck me."

My wife ducked her head in for a closer view, then drew another gasp from Marie as her tongue began to lap at the girl's spiking clit.

"Ewwww! I'm gonna cum! Ohhhh, lick me! Fuck me!" Marie squealed in rapture as we assaulted her eager young cunt.

Fearing the girl was making too much noise, or perhaps due to her own horniness, Crystal swiveled around on top of Marie's trembling little body. She hiked up her skirt and lowered her own sopping cunt to the girl's mouth while she continued to lick her seething pussy.

Crystal moaned hotly as her tongue foraged in Marie's stretched folds. Our young lover had wasted no time in slurping on my wife's hot cunt. Muffled moans of delight came from between Crystal's frothing gash as the little vixen impaled her convulsing quim on my pulsating cock.

This was indeed a dream cum true for me. I thanked my lucky stars as I gazed down at two sexy women licking each other with reckless abandon, one of them my hot wife and the other the seemingly innocent young intern. I watched them writhe and moan together as my engorged pole slid in and out of Marie's splayed cunt hole.

My cock throbbed urgently inside Marie's tight, wet sheath, and I knew my orgasm was fast approaching. The two sexy women moaned and humped their seething crotches frantically, letting me know that they were close as well.

"God, yes, you sweet little thing. Lick my cunt. Ohhhh, you're gonna make me cum," Crystal panted as she ground her slit against Marie's mouth.

"Mmmm!" Marie murmured from between my wife's slender thighs. Her lithe body flailed beneath us and her exquisitely tight cunt began to wildly spasm around my bloated shaft.

I pumped my throbbing organ harder and deeper into the convulsing young girl, fucking her through her orgasm. Her pussy walls clamped down on my engorged manhood while I rutted into her, drawing me over the edge.

"My turn, gonna blow," I moaned as my swollen meat began to twitch deep inside Marie's contracting cunt sheath.

"Don't cum inside her, Sean. We don't want her to get pregnant," Crystal warned. She then reached between Marie's coltish legs and wrenched my wobbling tool from the girl's spasming fuck pit.

I moaned with lust as Crystal then impaled her face on my pulsating tool. As soon as my heavy balls rested against her chin I was pumping load after load of cum straight down her gullet.

"Mmmmph!" my wife gurgled as she gulped down the torrents of my sperm, her throat massaging the full length of my ballooning shaft.

Though I had already cum once, I fed Crystal a healthy load. Again and again my cock flexed and spewed streams of jism into her stomach. Crystal moaned hotly while she continued to suck on my discharging pole and drink down the copious spurts of semen.

I ground my crotch against Crystal's cock-stuffed face, then slumped back after I fired one last wad of sperm down her throat. She licked the combination of guy and girl cum from my softening member, then smiled up at me sexily.

"You really are something else," I grinned as I watched Crystal clean the love juices from my cock with her tongue.

She smiled at me again, then began to tenderly lick Marie's seeping cunt. The young girl sighed with delight as my wife's tongue swirled all around her well-fucked pussy.

"God, that was great," Marie cooed, her face flush from her orgasm. "I want to do this again, and a lot more often."

Crystal toyed with the girl's damp mound and winked at me, "Sure thing, but only so long as I'm here for it."

Now I liked the sound of that.

DoorX
DoorX
753 Followers