Office Fun (After Elevator Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,503 Followers

I gritted my teeth as I ground my bare pussy down onto him, his pubic hairs tickling slightly, becoming matted as his cum spilled out of me.

I eased off him a little and rode up and down the first two thirds of his cock increasing the pace as my climax built, pushing down on his shoulders for balance almost jumping as he took a nipple in his mouth and sucked hard, saying nothing as he loosed the chair and gripped my ass, squeezing the damp cheeks.

Close now I tensed my thighs and squeezed my pussy hard, her slick walls gripping and rubbing against his throbbing shaft as I bobbed my ass up and down letting out a cry as I finally joined him in orgasm my pussy pulsing as I managed to sit right down on his full length again, making a squelching sound as I hit bottom.

His cum continued to flow as I rocked my hips and added my own juices to the wet mess between my legs.

Unbelievably his cock still jerked inside me pumping cum with long uncontrollable spasms.

It felt like I came for minutes.

As I slowed my hips to a gentle rock I could feel Richards cum leaking out my pussy running out from between my legs coating my thighs, his balls and making a mess of the new chair.

Nothing I had ever experienced before compared to Richards's orgasm, it was his second 'cum' of the night and he had produced more 'stuff' than when I have 'played' with two or three guys at once.

We parted rather messily, there was nothing to do with the chair except hide it in one of the store cupboards, my panties were a soaking ruined mess so I took them off.

I grabbed some tissues and dabbed at the liquid still dribbling from between my legs as Richard wiped himself down best he could.

He smiled at me a little sheepishly as he gathered up his boxers and trousers and headed off to the toilets, he hadn't spoken yet, still a little shy if a not lot more experienced than he was an hour ago.

"See you back here." I called to him, he waved back in answer.

Picking up my panties I started the long walk back to the executive wash rooms.

Tissues were just not going to do the job, there was no way that I could wear my clothes with the mess I was in so once again I walked the corridors completely naked but for my heels, again feeling the thrill of being 'naughty.'

I showered letting the water rinse the last of the mess from between my legs, dried off then wrapped my soaking panties in a wad of tissue.

The walk back was just as erotic and despite my recent orgasm I wasn't surprised to feel a fresh trickle of excitement dampen my lips.

Richard was waiting for me, as I walked towards him his eyes danced back and forth between my pussy and my breasts, again there was a little jolt of excitement as he admired my naked body

I pulled on my blouse, not bothering to fasten it.

"Tonight was a one off." I said. "I hope that you will keep it to yourself because if this got out then only one of us would be working here."

He blushed.

"I won't say anything, promise." He said quietly. "Thank you anyway it's been the best night ever."

"Better than wanking while watching a DVD?" I said gesturing to the PC.

He flushed and ejected the disc which he had clearly forgotten about.

We said our good nights and I left him to shut everything down and tidy up.

Back at the office where I had been working I collected my bag, stuffed my bra, panties and skirt inside and shut down my work station.

I fastened the blouse, checking out my reflection in the office window.

It was short and only just covered my pussy, I turned and took a few steps, watching over my shoulder and I could see that it rode up as I walked, exposing my cheeks.

Happy with the effect I made my way out of reception, using my pass key to let me out of the building, enjoying the night air as it played over my bare skin.

I walked the short distance to my car, sitting there for a while playing the nights games over in my head. I touched a finger between my legs and it came away wet.

A wicked thought came to me.

I had walked naked around the offices knowing full well there was no one to see me and that for the last few days the security cameras had not been operational.

Driving in just my blouse would be the same as driving in a very short skirt, again no one would know.

The question was what would I do when I got back to the hotel?

There was always a night porter on reception.

Would I reach into my bag and put on my skirt?

Or would I chance it?

I smiled.

I think you know the answer.

J xx

julesteve
julesteve
1,503 Followers