Office Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason pulled one then the other from the sofa to look down at them on hands and knees below him. "What do you say? Thank you sir." He prompted.

In unison they said the words surprised at how much they meant it.

"Sit up on your bottoms. Knees apart. Hands open on your knees. That's it. Sit there a moment to think about how much you enjoyed making me happy. I won't be back tonight with the first CD after all. I'll phone when I'm ready so make sure your ready for me."

Squatting on the floor naked they watched him leave and heard the front door close behind him, still unable to move. Like a deflated balloon Margaret collapsed forward in a heap. Katrina helped her up then untangled the dress. Walking back from the kitchen with tea she handed her friend a cup. Margaret hadn't moved from where she had left her.

"Another?" Katrina asked.

"Another what?" Margaret giggled.

Katrina looked at her then realised the giggle was close to a hysterical outburst. "Don't Maggy. We're in deep trouble and getting deeper all the time. We need help. We had better tell June."

"Tell her what? Shall we tell her that we're getting it deep. Really deep. The size of him! There was enough for two of us yet I haven't had him yet." Margaret said looking at her friend with envy.

"Neither have I." Katrina said defensively. "You were supposed to have helped me tonight."

"I think I did that alright. Not as intended sure." She giggled again.

"You had better go. Don't forget to wash the come off your face." Katrina scolded her.

With a defiant sweep of her hand Margaret found some and sucked it off a fingertip. Prancing up the stairs she made her way to the bathroom to wash and dress.

"I'll see you tomorrow in the office. Drive safely and don't do anything foolish." Katrina lectured her.

"Me? Do something foolish like sleep with a perfect stranger. Too late my dear." She replied at the door.

"We haven't exactly done it, have we?" Katrina asked reaching for some small comfort.

"Oh, I think that counts as adultery. Just ask our husbands." Margaret threw back at her. Seeming to revel in the idea.

Watching the car disappear into the night Katrina worried about her. Margaret seemed too wired, too manic. She hugged herself for comfort. How did she get into this? They did need June's help she would tell her tomorrow. They say a trouble shared is a trouble halved. That obviously doesn't apply to a young mans cock.

12