Office Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From their last encounter Katrina knew exactly what to do. She lifted his flagging penis in one hand while cupping his balls with the other. A first tentative kiss to its eye followed by a lick along its length and back, then with a gentle suction it disappeared between her lips into her mouth. All the while she tenderly pumped his balls. She wasn't used to so much physical stimulation, none of them were, but Katrina found it impossible to resist however hard she tried to maintain a detached aloofness.

After a short moment he pulled back and moved sideways to stand before June. She repeated the action as mechanically as Katrina had. She had enjoyed him from the very first perhaps because she hadn't had sex for so long. On occasion he caught her staring at his penis with a look of lust in her eyes. She wanted to let go of her inhibitions and pull him on top of her but all the time held back before her friends not wanting to let them down.

When Carol took hold of him it was a different feeling altogether. It was as though she revered his penis lavishing it with all her attention, her tongue not resting even when it was in her mouth she worked it hard. Her slim brown fingers were cool on his hot sack continuously moving his balls around without the slightest discomfort to mar the exquisite feelings.

Margaret had a similar effect upon him only it was from her own desire to have him erect rather than a concern for his pleasure. She revelled in being a sex thing as long as it led to her own satisfaction, and if he enjoyed it too, it meant more pleasure would be coming her way.

With his penis bouncing before him their eyes followed it as though mesmerised by a snake. If he stepped any closer it would tap Katrina on the forehead. Placing bags before them he said. "Here's your clothes for the weekend. Get showered and changed then back down here. Quickly, come on, move." They reached for the bags and struggled to their feet almost as stiff as he was.

Katrina realised the significance of what he had just said. They were in for a session lasting the weekend, the whole weekend. After this last humiliation could it get any worse? With a shudder she knew it could and would.

12