Office Hours

Story Info
A student forcibly takes his sexy professor after class.
1.2k words
3.93
220k
132
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick7
Patrick7
381 Followers

When I was at university, I was a fairly good student and ended up graduating on-time with ease. However, there was maybe one course each year that gave me some trouble.

In my sophomore year, that course happened to be microeconomics. I didn't want to take it, but it was required for my major, so I had no choice. It was so damn boring I nearly fell asleep in the middle of every class. Honestly, the main reason I even went in the first place was to ogle the professor.

Victoria Sloan was known among all the male students as one of the hottest teachers on campus. She was a 5'7" married blonde who, even at the age of 35, wasn't afraid to wear revealing clothes that showed off her tits or her legs or both. It almost made up for the fact that her grading scale was tougher than it had to be. She didn't curve at all. I, along with everyone else, struggled to pass the weekly quizzes. On the positive side, it was nice being able to fantasize about her constantly during class, but that wasn't going to do me any good when it came to actually learning the material.

Predictably enough, I didn't do well, and I entered the final exam needing a really good grade on it to manage a C overall. Otherwise, I would have to retake the class next semester. That couldn't happen. After giving it some thought, I decided to just bite the bullet and ask Victoria for help. She had office hours every night the week before the final. My schedule was busy, though, and the only time I could make it was 10 PM at the earliest. I was hoping that she'd still be there when I showed up.

So three days before the test, I finally went to her office. I expected a group of people to be there already, but when I got there, she was sitting alone at her desk, using the computer.

"Professor Sloan?" I said. "I was wondering if you had a few minutes to go over some concepts with me."

She sighed tiredly but nodded. "Sure."

I could tell she wasn't in a very good mood that night, probably because it was so late. Her explanations weren't very enlightening, no different from how they were in class. The truth is, she just wasn't a very good teacher. Still, I tried to stay calm. I kept asking her to repeat stuff, and after awhile, she got a little annoyed.

"Look, I've explained this as best as I can," she snapped. "If you don't understand it by now, then there's no hope for you."

By that time, I was frustrated, too, and without thinking, I replied, "Well, maybe if you didn't make everything so difficult, then I'd get it."

"All right," she said. "I've already stayed here longer than I should have tonight, so please leave. I'm going home." She stood up and turned around.

After all of that, I still couldn't stop myself from staring at Victoria's backside as she bent over to grab her things. That day, she was wearing a white blouse and a gray skirt that stopped above her knees. I guess I enjoyed the view for a moment too long because she suddenly turned and looked at me.

"Were you staring at my ass?"

"Um..."

She glared. "You know what? Now I'm going to fail you for sure. Have fun taking this again next semester, pervert."

That was the last straw. I stood up, went to the door, and locked it. Then, I grabbed her roughly.

"Hey, what...?"

I slapped her. "You cock-teasing bitch. You know how much time I've spent stressing over this damn class? If I'm failing anyways, then I'm going to at least get something out of it." And I threw her down to the floor.

"No!" she cried out. "Somebody, help!"

I silenced her with another slap to the face. "Shut up, slut. No one can hear you because everyone's left the building by now. But if you make another sound, I'll hurt you for real."

Tears started to well up in her eyes as she realized what was going to happen next. I smiled with satisfaction and flipped her onto her stomach. Holding her neck down with one hand, I pulled her skirt up with the other, exposing her firm ass covered by a pair of white panties. With one yank, I ripped the panties off and tossed them aside. Then I took off my own pants. By this time, I was already rock hard and ready to go. I felt her pussy and was pleased to discover that she was actually getting wet.

"Wow, you are eager," I grinned. "Guess I shouldn't keep you waiting, then." And I quickly mounted her and pushed my dick inside her leaking cunt.

Victoria gasped when I bottomed out. Fuck, she felt so hot and wonderful around me. She didn't even put up a token protest; she just laid on the ground under me with her skirt bunched up around her waist and her legs spread wide in acceptance. I thrust slowly at first but soon started banging her harder and harder, the way I did in my fantasies.

"You like this, slut?" I asked.

She grunted noncommittally.

I yanked her head back by her hair. "What was that?"

"Y-yes," she whimpered. "I like it."

"Of course. And you really like it when your married cunt gets filled by a hard young cock, don't you?"

"Uh-huh."

Then, I thought of something. "Are you on the pill?"

"No. My husband always wears a condom."

"Good," I grinned. "Cause I'm going to cum in you."

Victoria moaned weakly and tried to buck me off of her, but in that position, with me lying on her back, there wasn't much she could do to get away. I grasped her hips firmly and moved faster as I built towards my release.

"Relax, sweetie. This is what you wanted. You love the thought of getting knocked up by one of your students and having his child."

"No," she said. "Please pull out. Please... Ugh! Ah!" She gasped loudly as her orgasm hit her by surprise.

Her love tunnel squeezed my cock nicely, and that sent me over the edge, as well. I came hard, pumping all of my potent seed into her helpless, unprotected pussy.

Afterwards, I collapsed on top of my used whore and lay there while I recovered. I knew that at that moment, my sperm were swimming towards her egg and on their way to making her a mother. That's always my favorite part of sex, really; I love getting women pregnant.

Anyways, I got dressed and gathered my stuff up. Victoria was still lying on the ground, exhausted. I imagined she was going to be quite sore for awhile after the pounding that I had given her.

"Thanks, Professor," I said. "You were a pretty good ride. But don't you tell anyone about this, or else I'll just say that you came onto me first, and your teaching career will be over." And I left and walked back to my dorm.

Three days later, I took the micro exam. I don't know how well I did, to be honest, but she gave me a C for the course, which I was happy about.

I was also happy about something else she did for me. During the following semester a few months later, Victoria and I passed each other as I walked to class. She didn't acknowledge me, but I noticed that there was now a prominent bump protruding from her previously flat belly.

For all of its downsides, being in school wasn't so bad after all.

Patrick7
Patrick7
381 Followers