Office Hours

Story Info
Late night work leads to spontaneous sex.
1.1k words
4.07
29.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen sat at her desk, tired and stressed from her overwhelming work load. It was around 9:30 and she thought the office was completely empty. Karen sighed as she looked around, feeling lonely. Just as she started to get back to work, her imagination started to wander. She remembered her interaction with Mark, her colleague. That day Karen was wearing a short black skirt and a tight, light blue shirt that outlined the voluptuous curves of her body. She purposely walked past Mark's desk and as she turned around she noticed his eyes moving up and down her body, tracing the sexy curves. She smiled and licked her pink lips as she sat down at her desk. All of a sudden she heard the ruffling of papers and the sound of heavy footsteps coming down the hallway. Her head perked up as she saw Mark walk into the office.

The sight of her startled Mark as he thought he was alone as well. "Oh hey ... I thought I was alone," he said. Karen chuckled and explained she had some important work to finish up before the weekend. A smile brightened his face as he walked over to her and sat on the edge of her desk, next to her. They made small talk for a few moments, discussing what they were both working on and what a pain it was to still be there so late and on a Friday. As Karen spoke, Mark found himself staring bashfully at her full, large breasts. Karen pretended not to notice and kept talking. She observed what a nice body he had under his clothes; she could tell he had a muscular physique. They both struggled to come up with things to talk about; it was obvious they had other things in mind.

Karen stood up and said she needed to make some copies of a document. As she started to walk away, Mark, feeling adventurous, grabbed her arm gently, stood up and pulled her to him. "Since you've starting working here I haven't been able to concentrate ... you're so sexy. The second I saw you I wanted to kiss you." She blushed a little and looked down but she could feel her pussy become warm and wet. He touched her chin and pulled her face to his and kissed her softly. His lips tasted sweet and fiery. Their kisses became more and more passionate and their tongues probed into each other's mouths as Karen pressed herself against his expanding dick. He explored her body with his hands, venturing across the soft fabric of her shirt, cascading over her breasts and hardening nipples. His hands were now moving down Karen's back in a soft, slow motion, causing her to moan delicately in his warm mouth. Her shirt was lifted over her head. As Mark saw her breasts in a sexy black lace bra he wanted to get behind her and fuck her right then but he felt he should please her slowly.

Karen began to unbutton his shirt as their lips parted. She started down his neck, kissing sensually. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes as he felt her mouth move down his chest, then his stomach. She loved the feeling of her soft lips on his hard body as her hand grazed over his rigid cock. She moved back up to kiss him again when he turned her around so she was leaning against the desk. He reached around her, unfastened her bra and removed it. His thumb brushed over her nipple as they stared into each other's eyes. The slight touch of his skin against her sensitive spot brought her to moan softly and bite her bottom lip. Her legs were slightly apart so Mark's hand reached in with ease. As he teased her aching pussy, his tongue moved smoothly over her stiff nipples. His talented fingers slid into her wet panties. The feeling of her smooth, shaven pussy drove him over the edge and he could no longer maintain his slow attempts for pleasure.

Mark tore through her skirt, pulling it down to the floor. He moved down to her nipples again and sucked them with excitement and fervor. Her panties were removed quickly. Karen, becoming hotter and hotter by this sat herself on the edge of the desk and spread her legs wide for him. He kissed her lips again, driving his tongue in and out while he rubbed her swollen clit. She found herself reaching for his belt and pulling it off in a swift motion. With hesitance completely escaping both of them, she unbuttoned, unzipped and slid his pants off of him. They breathed and kissed harder, each moving their hands through the sweat of each other's bodies. Mark caressed her neck with his lips and tongue, continuing his quest towards her longing pussy. He reached her breasts again, licking her nipples quickly, then moving down her stomach.

The unbelievable desire and anticipation running throughout her body triggered something in her to grab his hair and push his head gently into her wet pussy. He began swirling his tongue over her engorged clit with quick circles, then slower ones. Karen's hand remained on his head while she moaned uncontrollably at the sensation of his whirling tongue. She moved against his tongue as she orgasmed with such force it made her scream. Mark wanted so badly to feel her pussy gripping his throbbing cock. To his pleasure, Karen pulled him by his arm up to her face and removed his boxers. She muttered something like a "yes" as she led his pulsating cock to her awaiting pussy.

Mark began to fuck her slowly, sliding himself in and out of her while her hands moved to his lower back, pushing him in deeper and deeper. With their moans filling the empty office, Mark pumped in and out of her harder and harder. He felt himself reaching closer and closer to an orgasm as her whimpers became more frequent. He ran his hands on her breasts, pinching her nipples, making her cry out even more. Switching positions, Mark took her off of the desk and bent her over it, pulling her back to his glistening cock. It slid back in effortlessly and he grabbed her hips to match his thrusts. To his excitement, she reached down and began rubbing her clit as he fucked her with rapid and deep movements. The cum was building up in his cock, making it harder for him to control his eagerness to release. Her moans were loud with sincere passion. Mark was mumbling how much he wanted to shoot his cum inside her pussy, turning her on even more. She responded by moaning the words "yes, cum for me." Finally, relieving himself, he shot his big load deep in the walls of her tight pussy.

Moaning and breathing hard, he turned her around and kissed her gently. They stood there for a few minutes, trying to come to terms with what just happened. He kissed her again delicately and remarked how he was sure he would be working late Monday night.