Office Hours Ch. 04

Story Info
Jealousy, love, and revelations between Michaels and Jason.
3k words
4.67
14.5k
4

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Holsten
Holsten
54 Followers

"She's just a friend, Ma'am," Jason said as greeting that evening when Dr. Michaels opened the door 22 seconds after Michaels had stomped on the floor.

She poked her head into the hall to look for any onlookers before yanking the pet into her apartment by the scruff of his neck. He began undressing before she locked the door, and continued to gush as the clothes left that taught, obnoxious body.

"Just a friend, Ma'am, I swear. We've known each other since middle school, but nothing has ever happened with us. It couldn't."

Michals knocked Jason's chin, and regarded his naked self in all her righteous, perfumed glory as he sank to his knees, a pair of blue plaid boxers still tangled around one ankle. She paced around him in slow circles, letting the swish of her lavender robe join Jason's nervous pants as the only sounds to penetrate the apartment's stale, cool silence.

She reached out and scratched a nail in a circle around his throat while she walked.

"And so here's the part," she almost whispered, "where I go about making Lindsay my pet, too...Suddenly go lesbian because the passion and opportunity is just too irresistible.."

"Ma'am-" Jason began, but Michaels shut him up with a hard knuckle to to the back of his head.

"Maybe I'll even put her beneath you...a pet for the pet, and all three of us have ourselves some fun." Michaels smacked the boy right across the mouth. "Right...Jase?"

Jason sighed and shook his head. "Of course not. You're the woman, the only woman, I want to be with."

Michaels gave a little groan of her own and stopped pacing. The pet was pathetic in any number of ways, but he was always totally honest with her. If he said he had never fucked Lindsay, and wanted only her, then it was so. There was no reason she shouldn't allow part of her anger to ebb. And she honestly knew that she didn't really have a right to be angry with Jason in the first place when she had never said that he couldn't be with other women.

Yet... she hadn't even imagined the possibility, either. Not until this afternoon when a pretty little blond thing was pawing him and smiling into his eyes. Now she wasn't sure if she was still above making Jason swear loyalty to her.

After all..."What was she doing in your apartment last weekend?"

"Watching a movie and playing video games, Ma'am," Jason said, a tad more dryly than she appreciated. "Nothing more. Her and three others."

Yes, okay. Alright. She was mature enough to let that part of it all go. Michaels had always known—even expected—that part of Jason's private life must involve friends. Yes, of course he had friends. He wasn't that pathetic. He and his friends got together and watched crappy movies and played Fatal Fantasy, or whatever, and good for them. There wasn't s a single thing about that Michaels could rightfully be angry about, or punish Jason for. And she truly wasn't angry about it. Just...upset. Upset in a way she couldn't understand, and that did make her angry. So angry that she growled and slapped Jason several times.

And then something else occurred to her, and her anger grew even hotter. Michales snarled aloud and squatted to tug the boy by his pubes towards the couch. She sat, patted her lap, and barked, "Bend!"

Jason immediately knelt and prostrated himself over her knees, ass raised and submissive. She petted those soft, firm, perfect cheeks with something almost like affection while one hand clawed his face in an iron grip that deformed those pretty features.

"You sent Lindsay to my office, didn't you?" she said, leaning close enough to nip his ear once the words left her lips. "Sicked her on me."

"I didn't think she would come until next week, Ma'am," Jason said, his words slurred by the hand twisting his face. It was the wrong answer, and Michaels gave his ass a hard smack. "I wasn't up to anything, Ma'am!" Smack. "If I'd known she was going to show up when she did, I never would have said anything!" Smack. "I thought you might click once you actually talked to her, Ma'am." That earned three smacks.

"Just what did you say to her?" Michaels demanded, once more petting cheeks that were now hot glowing pink.

"I didn't even bring it up," Jason said, a bit sullen. "Gre—ah, Lindsay has been freaking out about your class all semester, and your grade on her last revision was keeping her up at night. She's really shy, and frankly...well, Ma'am, you kinda scare her. So all I did was mention what a cool teacher you actually are, and that you would totally work with her if she came to office hours. That's what I said, Ma'am."

Dr. Michaels' grip on Jason's face slipped and her hand stopped teasing his ass. That...wasn't the answer she had expected. Not at all what she had wanted to hear, not with Jason bent over her knee. He clearly had to be in the wrong somehow.

'Cool teacher'...? It was true that she had actually had a perfectly pleasant time with Lindsay that evening. The child was ditzy, but not stupid, and together they had polished her piece from a weak C into the inklings of an A-. Within minutes after Jason's departure Lindsay had become just another eager student, and Dr. Michaels was committed—no, wanted—to help any of her students to succeed.

But still. Still! Jason had done something wrong...hadn't he? Overstepped some boundary. Of course he had. His very existence in her life was a violation. A fundamental betrayal. Why else would the sight of his shaggy hair, toned back, and miraculous ass make her so furious? Jason! Always playing some game! Always trying to put fingers in her personal life! Such a child! Such an immature, ignorant, obnoxious child!

Dr. Michaels was spanking the boy once more before she even realized it. Swatting him like a toddler caught with a finger in his nose. Firm, but not fierce, and almost mechanically rhythmic. Smack, smack, smack. Jason only grunted at the strikes for awhile, but soon began to yelp as his abused ass glowed ever brighter. After a minute, Michaels' palm grew numb. After several minutes, Michaels had no feeling below her elbow, yet the mere sound of the continual snap of her deadened hand against Jason's red ass drove her on.

Michaels finally forced herself to stop, and even gently stroked her pet's burning behind for a short time. He was drooped heavy over her knees, eyes slightly glazed over, and sweating hard enough to drench Michaels' robe halfway up her thighs. Michals had no pity. The kid loved it. Why else would his aggressive prick be rock hard and smearing disgusting boylube up and down her calf with every eager pulse?

Michales stretched out her arm, leaned in close to Jason's ear, and hissed, "Bad boy!" as she gave his his ass one more thunderous smack.

"Thank you, Ma'am..." Jason breathed. "Sorry, Ma'am."

Michaels slammed her pet's dazed head hard beneath the chin, and the naked boy sprang upright as best he could. His legs were spread, and his knees bowed, yet Jason tried to stand as straight as he could given how much pain his ass must have been in. Michaels couldn't help but cackle at him for a moment.

She slinked down from the couch onto her knees, her head at Jason's waist. Her middle finger slowly slipped inside her cunt as her lungs took in the musky, pleasantly sour scent of Jason's arousal. Michales gripped her pet's dribbling cock and gave it several violent pumps while staring up into his eyes. At last, she worked the hard cock towards her face, parted her lips...and spat with utter contempt onto Jason's erection.

"Ha!" she laughed up towards his face. "Not tonight, Jason! Not ever. No, no, not even if I was poisoned and dying, and your disgusting prick held the only antidote—no, not even then would I ever put this vile thing in my mouth."

Michaels shoved aside Jason's wet cock and instead concentrated on a patch of his hip, barely an inch from the outer fringe of his robust (if trimmed) pubic hair. It was an arbitrary place on the boy's body, notable only for the proximity to his crotch, a patch of thin, sensitive skin that Michaels licked at with a few quick swirls, earning a deep, guttural moan from Jason. She gripped the top of Jason's thigh hard, kissed several times at the wet patch she had made...

And sank her teeth into his flesh.

Jason's entire body tensed and began to tremble. He smacked his hands over his mouth and gasped several times before slowly, reluctantly crying out in eye-watering agony.

Michaels was only inspired to bite harder, and harder, teeth sinking into skin and muscle that seemed ever more deliciously fragile with every minute tightening of her jaw.

Finally, Michales pulled back to confront the most hideous bruise she had ever seen. There were her teeth, every one of them pressed so hard into Jason's body in blue, black, and red that it would be months before the proof of her faded from his skin. A half dozen tiny beads of blood began to well in the wound she had inflicted, and Dr. Michaels giggled—giggled!-in satisfaction. It was perfect. Jason was marked, and it was perfect.

Dr. Michaels' minds mind was suddenely a blank inferno of want. She sprung to her feet and began pushing Jason, shove after hard shove, towards the bedroom. Once inside, she yanked him around by the shoulders, slapped him, and slammed him atop the bed hard enough to wind him, and scrambled up herself while he wheezed. The bedroom was cool and dark, but the window above her bed always let in enough moonlight to work by. Tonight, Dr. Michaels wanted no foreplay, no banter, no games. She simply twisted atop Jason, her back to his face, grabbed that chubby cock hard, and stabbed it inside her body with a relieved growl.

Michaels massaged her clit and clawed at her own breasts as she ground on the pet's satisfying member. She seldom rode him reverse cowgirl—slapping, spitting, yanking, and tweaking the other side of his body was just too satisfying, and inevitably gave her the quickest, hardest orgasms. Yet sometimes...sometimes it was just more comfortable to pleasure herself with his body without looking at his face. And in any case, it was fun to feel the boy's dick rubbing against different parts of her pusssy with the altered angle.

The sex in this position was slower, calmer. Michaels took the time to focus deeply on the sensation of every buck of her hips. She tingled to the core with each swallow and release of Jason's cock into her twat. Even as she began to move faster, fiercer, each wet, pounding thrust remained somehow distinct, forming a constant series of burning joys that wove together into something transcending.

Michales yanked Jason's legs up and gripped his knees in each hand for leverage. It wasn't long before the threads of joy began to knit into something solid and electric. Pushing against Jason's knees, Michaels sprung up until only the tip of the boy's cock remained inside her body before slamming down again against his hips. Again. Again and again,

Finally, Michaels howled out a scream from deep in her belly while her eyelids fluttered, teared, and closed. Her whole body shuddered as if enduring an arctic chill. Michaels moaned louder yet as her body's trembles at last shook an enthusiastic eruption from the prick still buried inside her.

Such a good boy, coming only after she had.

Dr. Michaels slipped out and off Jason, sweaty and exhausted. She lay in the weak moonlight atop the blankets of her bed, gasping, panting, slowly regaining her breath and composure. One or the other of her legs occasionally spasmed in the aftermath of the pleasure that still tingled just below every inch of her skin.

Michaels felt the bed shift as Jason rolled onto his side, inches away from her back. Close enough that she could feel the occasionally puff of the boy's hot breath warming the back of her neck. Before long the fingernails of both his hands pressed against her shoulder blades and began to stroke up and down. Michael's moaned, and snuggled her sweaty face deep into the pillows. Normally after a fuck, she would have the pet clean her up between the legs with his tongue, then send him away before taking a shower and trying to get some sleep.

Yet, tonight she was already so sleepy, and if the child really wanted to hang around for awhile scratching her back...well, that was acceptable, Michaels supposed. Yes. Plenty acceptable. So Michaels blindly groped at her bedside table and used a fistful of tissues to mop the warm gooze from her crotch, tossing the mess at a little trash can in the corner.

Yet after a few minutes (or was it an hour? It was so hard to tell when the pet went to work with his nails) Jason insisted on opening his mouth and almost ruining everything.

"So this Saturday," he began tentatively, practically whispering at her nape, "we have this thing in the art building...A show. I think-"

"The answer is no," Dr. Michaels almost shouted, half-muffled by the pillows she still cuddled. "No! No, Jason. Never."

Jason pressed his face into the back of her skull and sighed deep enough to tickle her eyebrows. "Why, Ma'am? My own photos aren't even in the show. I just...Why not come out to something? I know you think that photography is stupid and hollow. Great! So come make fun of it or something. It'll be fun. I mean, there's free wine and everything."

"You know I hate wine, Jason," Michaels murmured. "Besides, do you think I'm stupid? I heard you conspiring with Lindsay. You and she—and Azalea—are going to be flitting around, having a grand old time whether I'm there or not. You just want you're lame little bitch friends to see you being pals with a teacher so they think you're all hot and mature."

"Ma'am. That's not-"

Michaels slammed an elbow into Jason's ribs. He gasped, but the hands raking delightful paths up and down her back hardly missed a beat.

"What's your deal, Jason?" Michaels barked.. "Seriously. Your deep-down deal? What is it? Was Mama a bit too affectionate after spanking you? Did Big Sis yank you into her room and laugh while she forced you to wear dresses? Why-?"

Why do you put up with me? Michaels very nearly spoke aloud.

She instead sorted her thoughts and said, "Why are you such a fucking perv?"

Even though she could only feel the mattress shudder, Michaels knew Jason was shrugging. More, she somehow sensed his innocent, doofy grin spreading against the back of her neck.

"I don't have a sister," he said, laughter tinging his voice. "and Mom never spanked me once. She's too boring for that. Everything about me is pretty boring, really.."

"Okay. So? I asked a question, and that's not an answer, Jason."

Jason sighed and nuzzled her neck. "I really don't know, Ma'am. I like being bossed around, I like being hit. I like the...the comfort of it, I guess? The structure? I dunno, maybe I should've joined the army." Jason chuckled to himself and gathered a knot of Michaels' hair to press against his nose and mouth.

"Honestly, though," the boy said, "you're my deal, Ma'am. I'm obsessed with spending time with you no matter what we're doing." The boy bent forward and kissed her right on the earlobe, sending a shudder through her entire body. "I love you, Ma'am."

Michaels swatted at Jason's face as though beating away an especially aggressive mosquito. Then again and again, harder and harder. She was hitting blind, but hoping to hurt the boy, hoping to draw blood, hoping to wound this pathetic child deep enough that he would stop saying such words.

Jason flinched and cringed and hissed in pain, but still he kept scratching her back and breathing on her neck.

Yet Michaels didn't take long to slow her assault. A balled fist became an open palm, and then merely raking fingernails. Soon she was simply pinching at the child's thighs and hips, then even stroking her fingers up and down his side, relishing the texture of the slight hair beneath her nails.

And still Jason scratched her back, and breathed against her neck.

"So pathetic..." Michaels whispered.

Michael's groping hand found the pet's hard ass. She sank her nails into the taut flesh before giving it a few hard smacks.

"Okay," Michael's said over her shoulder. "It's late. Get to bed, kiddo. You have a quiz tomorrow afternoon."

"Aww, a quiz!" Jason said. He stole one more kiss to her ear as he scrambled out of Michaels' bed. "That wasn't on the syllabus."

"You earned yourself a little advance notice for being a good boy," Michaels said, scooting beneath the warm and slightly damp blankets of her bed.

"Oh? So what do I need to do for an answer key?"

"You don't have the stamina, kid!" Michaels and Jason both erupted into chuckles, and after a few moments Michales threw a pillow at the naked boy and said with laughter, "Get out, already! Go! Gah, I've been sick of you for at least an hour!"

Jason doubled over in a bow in the bedroom's doorway. Michaels could just see the smile splitting his mouth.

"Good night, Ma'am," he said. "I hope you have a good evening."

"'Night..." Michael's murmured sleepily.

After a few moments, Michaels heard the rustle of Jason dressing near the door. And only seconds after that, the door open and closed, and off the pet went to his little mysterious world one floor down.

Dr. Michaels laid awake for a time. Yet the deep, sharp tingle of the pet's nails running up and down her back remained. And slowly, by imagining those nails were still against her skin, Dr. Michaels was able to find something that was almost like real sleep.

Holsten
Holsten
54 Followers