Office Hunting

Story Info
Execs from home office find working wife more than willing.
3.2k words
3.7
76.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of my stories are written for my wife's reading pleasure. She sometimes is the character and others she is not. Most are written from an aspect that places her there or gives her the most realism that I can possibly give. I hope you enjoy.

*

Two weeks ago, you were informed that on Monday of this week, two corporate representatives would be coming to the office. Their mission was to evaluate the existing building and properties and decide if moving to another location would be a better option.

Monday arrived and you were in no mood to have corporate people hanging around.

Things were backlogged and they would only take up time that you could be using to catch up.

You assumed corporate would be sending a couple of old stuffed shirts with gruff attitudes and Yankee personalities, but it turns, your assumption was far from the truth.

Around nine o'clock, they arrive. It doesn't appear these guys are old stuffed shirts after all. In fact, you are pleasantly surprised with their appearance.

Karl introduces himself as the project coordinator. He appears to be in his late forties to early fifties with salt and pepper hair and steel blue eyes. He is over six foot tall, in very good shape and very well groomed. His smile immediately makes you feel comfortable around him.

Karl introduces his partner as Reid.

Reid is an athletically attractive, well-groomed black Adonis. He is the architect on the project. He appears to be younger than Karl, probably in his early forties. He's a bit more reserved than Karl, but nice nonetheless.

Karl and Reid spent the rest of Monday and all of Tuesday evaluating the building and properties.

When Karl comes in on Wednesday, he asks if you would mind being their guide while they looked for possible new locations in the area.

It wasn't what you had expected to be doing today, but you do like the idea of getting out of the office on the company dime, so you say you'd be glad to.

You're a bit nervous at first, but as the morning moves forward, you become more comfortable. You know the city well and it comes in handy as they look at numerous locations around town.

Karl and Reid both are intelligent, professional men, but they're still just guys when it comes right down to it.

You've noticed Karl stealing glances at your legs while driving and on more than one occasion, he's "innocently" places his hand on the small of your back or brushed your hand with his while opening office doors.

Being a tour guide was the last thing on your mind when you dressed for work today and the dress you chose is a black above the knee little knit number that has no buttons or zippers. Its very form fitting and really shows off your legs and the tops of your breast.

The dress isn't lost on either of them and Karl has even made comments on how nice you look.

As you sit in the front seat of the car, you notice how high the dress rides up on your thighs. You know its a matter of inches before you are flashing panties, but there's really nothing you could do about it, so you quit letting it bother you.

Karl becomes bolder and more flirtatious as the morning moves on.

When you arrive at the next location, he opens the office door and holds it for you. As you walked in, he places his hand very low on your back and holds it there for about ten seconds. As he removes it, he ever so lightly brushes your ass.

Just as he's removing his hand, your phone vibrates and startles you.

It's me texting, to ask how things are going and if you are enjoying the "Tour Guide" job.

For some reason, you feel a bit guilty and a million things flash through your mind. You realize you are enjoying the flirtatious attention your getting and you find them both attractive and desirable.

You also realize that keeping good relations with them could go far in your future with the company and having a little fun would probably be OK.

Most of all, this is an opportunity to fulfill some of my fantasies as well as a few of your own.

You text me back with an answer... "Everything's great baby. I'm just showing them the area and getting seriously flirted with" .

When I ask, "What?,' you reply that the dress you wore that day was very short when you sit in the car and Karl can't keep his eyes off your legs and you're not sure, but you think you may have even given him a panty shot or two.

You even text me about how he had his hand on your back and brushed your ass.

I reply, "Wow, I'm excited", "Tell me more", but you reply that it's all there is for now.

When I say, "For Now?" You reply that you're planning on letting things just flow and see what happens.

With that, you stop texting and I'm left only with my naughty thoughts.

2

At this point, you decide it's now or never.

It's time to put up or shut up and if you're going to play this out, then it's "All In attitude" or nothing.

If Karl can flirt, then you could tease, so while they're inspecting the office, you slip off to the ladies room and remove your panties. You put them in your purse, but leave them near the top, so they can be seen if one of the guys was to look.

On the way to the next location, you intentionally squirm around in your seat, so that the dress rises even higher than before.

You know that if Karl looks over, he'll definitely be able to see your bush and maybe more.

He notices immediately and has trouble keeping his attention on the road.

He suddenly finds great interest with something in the console and says that Reid must check it out too. Of course, you know it's just to share the view with his friend.

Karl asks if you're ready for lunch and with that, turns onto Main Street to find a nice place to eat. He points out the Blue Martini and says that he and Reid had dinner there the night before. He asks if you've ever been and you say "No".

You're very aware that it's a private, dimly lit place and he knows it too.

He parks and comes around to open your door. He wants to see more of you and you don't disappoint.

You place your right foot out and keep your left inside, spreading your legs and giving him exactly what he wants to see. You make it appear unintentional, but you know exactly what you're doing.

When Karl opens the restaurant door, his hand moves around your waist and slides down your hip. He squeezes your ass for the first time and it sends a shiver coursing through your body.

A dark little booth is found and you settle in on Karl's side.

Orders are taken and the waitress brings you cocktails.

As you wait for your meal, Karl cautiously caresses your left knee with his right hand and you make no effort to stop him. As conversation continues, he moves his hand further up the inside of your thigh. His hand is warm and gentle, but also strong.

The only thing keeping him from his ultimate target is the hem of your dress pulled tightly across your thighs.

For a moment, you feel tentative and uneasy. You begin to question yourself.

You put the doubt aside and raise you ass from the seat and allow Karl to push the dress further up your thighs.

His fingers find your bush and he runs them back and forth through your hair.

He gently tugs on your piercing causing a sigh to escape your throat and he looks at you with a smile.

There's no turning back now and you spread your legs to allow him further access. He slides two fingers inside inside and you shudder as the first climax rushes over you. It was quick and wonderful and sooo naughty.

Karl continues to slide his fingers in and out of your now very wet pussy and your phone vibrates again with a text from me. You consider not answering the text, but you're on a sexual high and feeling very naughty.

I don't want to assume anything or upset you by saying something out of line, so I just ask if you've stopped for lunch yet. I'm hoping to spur a response from you, because my mind has gone crazy wild since your last text.

Your answer blows me away!!!!

You text... "Yes.. Blue Martini for lunch". "Karl is sampling the desert menu".

"BTW... I'm desert" !!!

You tell me to hold on and you'll be right back.

A moment later I get a pic from you. I can't believe my eyes. It's a pic of Karl's fingers buried deep inside you.

You send me one last text..... "See you after work". "Don't know if I'll be late..... Whoops.. Karl says I'll be very late'. "Love you"!

3

You hurry to finish lunch and the three of you practically race back to the car. Karl leaves Main Street and pulls in to a parking garage. He moves toward the top to find a more private area.

No sooner than he is parked, he pushes the seats all the way back and turns and takes you in his arms. Reid is left to observe from the back seat as Karl runs his hands the length of your body and devours your tongue with his own.

You back him away and he begins to undress. You pull at the hem of your dress up your thighs. You move slow and deliberate, only giving them a small taste of what's to come.

Your bush comes into full few and you slide the dress higher until it clears your hips and stomach. You can hear their breathing becoming heavier as you get so near to exposing your beautiful breast to them.

Now it's their turn to gasp, as you pull the dress over your head and give them full view of your breast and your total nakedness.

Karl again pulls you to him and you share a long passionate kiss. His hands explore your body and he becomes rough as he squeezes and pulls on your tits and nipples. He bites your neck and you know it's on now.

Both of them are naked now and you get a good look at two very impressive cocks. Karl is slightly longer than I am, but so much thicker. Reid is very large. He's at least 9 to 10 inches long and as big around as your wrist.

Reid lowers your seat all the way down and Karl climbs under you. You move above his cock and tease him as you allow just the tip to touch your lips and slide just a little into your opening.

He grips your hips and pushes hard as you get closer and you feel the full thick shaft drive in to you. He bottoms out and you settle in on top.

The inside of the car is hot and your body glistens with sweat. Your eyes are closed and your breathing is heavy as he pounds you from below. Every thrust from Karl can be felt deep inside and you push down harder as another orgasm approaches.

You grab your phone and tell Reid to take pictures. He hesitates for a moment, but you tell him it's for me and he understands. You lean back and stick your breast out as Karl grips you tightly and pounds even harder. You want each picture to tell the story of how hot you are at this moment.

Reid puts the phone aside and crawls in behind you. For the first time, he places his hands on you and they feel very good. You look back and see the contrast of his dark hands on your white ass and the length of his massive cock sliding back and forth between your cheeks.

He spreads your cheeks with both hands and you hold your breath as his cock head pushes against your tiny asshole.

He eases the head in and you feel a white-hot searing pain as it passes through and continues inside you. You are determined to be a good lover and take this mans monster cock in your ass.

You think again... "All In" and "Now or Never".

Reid places his hands on your hips and eases his cock in and out of your ass a few inches at a time until you loosen up and relax. When you seem to have relaxed, he leans in to you and kisses your neck and ears as he pushes the entire length deep into you ass.

You groan loudly and then scream at the top of your lungs as a mind-blowing orgasm grips your body. You're racked with explosion after explosion and Karl has to hold you tightly to keep you from pulling off.

Eventually, they get a rhythm going as one pushes in, the other pulls out. Their lasting power is unbelievable and they make love to you like this for nearly half an hour before you feel Karl starting to pound faster and harder. He grunts loudly and you feel the first burst of hot cum as it coats your insides. He pulls out and spews three more loads on your tummy and legs and then collapses underneath you.

Reid seems to get a second breath and now that he's got you to himself, he really opens up. He tells Karl to video the fucking he's giving you. He starts using foul language and calling you names like slut and bitch. He grabs a handful of your hair and twists your head back toward him.

He pries your lips apart and you open your mouth as he spits into it. He slaps your face and a trickle of blood runs from your lip and down your chin.

He grips your hair tighter as he drives harder and deeper in to your ass. His other hand scratches, pulls and abuses your tits as they swing underneath you.

He's changed the rules and instead of you teasing them, he's raping you. He slaps you again and you feel the blood run down your chin again.

You make no attempt to stop him and you look directly at Karl and smile as he videos all of it.

Reid leans in and says, "Baby, I'm almost there" and with that, he pounds you six or seven more times before pulling his cock from your ass and turning you around to him.

He offers it to you and you engulf what you can, but it's just to big.

The first shot hits the back of your throat and gags you, but you don't pull away. The second and third is swallowed down with pride, but he pulls out and shoots two more directly on your face.

Karl has it all on video.

As the three of you lay back and bask in the glow, you suddenly feel great pride in yourself. You've stepped out of the comfort zone box and done what you never thought you could do.

Your thoughts turn to me and you get excited about sharing everything with me.

You send me some of the most explicit pics and let me know that you will be late.

Karl and Reid have asked you back to their hotel for the evening, but first, there are more offices to seen and more car fun to be had.

4

Prolog: My Version

After your text at lunch, it was very difficult to concentrate on anything else. To say I was nervous and quite excited would be an understatement. My stomach was in knots and I even felt a little sick to my stomach.

My first thoughts were of your safety and well being, but I was also very curious as to what may be happening and what they may be doing to you. I even had a fleeting moment that you were playing with me, but I couldn't deny the first pic you sent. I looked at that pic over and over and my mind raced as I thought about what may be there now instead of his fingers.

Almost two hours pass before my phone alerts incoming pics. They come in one after another and each is hotter than the last. I see for the first time that you have really taken the next step and you are dealing with two very large cocks.

The pics stop coming and your last text says it all. You belong to them for the day and I'll have to wait my turn to know more.

Afternoon turns to early evening and early evening to three a.m., before I see your headlights sweep into the driveway.

My heart races. My worry for your safety turns to excitement and I wait nervously for the front door to open and then it does and you're standing there before me as beautiful as ever.

Your eyes are dark from mascara run and your hair has definitely got that just fucked look. Your smile tells me you're ok and that you're glad to be home. I wrap my arms around you and hold you close and you kiss me gently on my cheek.

A mixture of men's cologne, sex and sweat fill my nose. I tilt your head back and kiss you full on the mouth. I can taste them on your breath and smell them on your skin.

You step back from me and pull the dress over your head. You stand before me in the light for full inspection of your ravaged body.

I've already noticed your swollen split lip, but know can see all there is to see. At least on the outside.

Your body is covered with finger bruises and there doesn't seem to be a place on your body that a hickey, scratch or bite mark doesn't exist.

I turn you around and see that your ass is welted with hand prints and blood blisters.

You take me by the hand and lead me to the bedroom, where you remove my clothes and have me lay on my back on the bed. You move above me and I see for the first time how swollen and puffy your pussy and asshole are.

You lower yourself onto my waiting mouth. You slide your clit back and forth over my lips before stopping with your opening just above my mouth. You place your hand on your stomach and I can see you push out. You open up and fill my mouth with evidence from the day. They're combined cum covers my tongue and I swallow it down as you push more into my mouth.

We're unable to make love that night, because you're so sore, but you help me get off and we fall fast asleep holding each other.

Sleep tight my angel.

You can tell me all about it tomorrow.