Office Induction Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah is prepared for her new job.
1.1k words
4.13
133.3k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Not too much sex in this one, but please keep reading and part two will be up soon! All feedback appreciated, as this is the first mind-control story I've written, and the first starring a female character.

* * * * *

It's always difficult starting a new job. Sarah had gone through the usual process to get it – hours spent on Job Search websites, writing and re-writing her CV, filling out what seemed like endless forms. Finally she'd got a response from CDD Holdings, who were looking for new staff for a call centre. Doing a little research, she found they were a company that offered training for technical staff such as phone server engineers, programmers and network engineer. The job involved dealing with clients booking their staff on various courses.

She'd sent in her CV, and within a couple of days had a short interview over the phone. It had gone by in a terrible rush – the interviewer had had to apologise and put her briefly on hold as an emergency had cropped up. The holding music was curiously pleasant, and Sarah had been mildly startled to find she was holding for fully ten minutes when the interviewer returned. The interview passed quickly and Sarah came in a week later for a face-to-face interview.

This had also passed quickly, the questions fairly standard. Sarah had done plenty of preparation and gave a good account of herself, and was delighted a few days later to get another phone call confirming she was being offered the job. Delighted to be in employment, she eagerly accepted and was told a preparation pack would be sent through for her.

Sarah had been out of work for a couple of months since the previous company she'd worked for had gone under during the recession. She'd had some savings and had done some temping but needed a permanent job to keep herself afloat. A cute, bubbly person with a good figure and long blonde hair, she'd stayed positive and kept smiling, knowing that several of her friends were going through the same problems.

The next day passed without incident, and the day after the preparation pack arrived by courier. A smiling, uniformed man handed over a package with a smile and got her signature, wishing her a good day as he drove off in a van. A small part of her mind wondered why she didn't recognise the name of the delivery company, but it didn't seem that important and she quickly dismissed the thought.

Opening the package, she found a short booklet and a DVD, both embossed with the company logo. The booklet explained that the time of watching the DVD would be added to her first pay-packet as overtime, given she was being asked to do so at home. The running time was around an hour, and Sarah quickly realised this equated to around £30 – pretty good going! Settling into her sofa and happy that none of her flatmates were in to laugh at what was no doubt going to be another piece of corporate bullshit, Sarah put the DVD in.

The company logo flashed up on screen, along with that same curiously pleasant music. A quiet voice began to talk about the company, filling in various bits of information and giving a history.

Although she'd been feeling entirely awake before starting the DVD, Sarah found her eyelids drooping a little. She thought about turning off the DVD and getting a cup of coffee before continuing, but the kitchen suddenly seemed a long way away. Reckoning she could always put the DVD on again if she missed any of it, Sarah let her eyes close for a minute and drifted off. Distantly, she could still hear the voice from the presentation talking, but it was like it was talking to someone else, someone who was listening keenly and taking it all in. Sarah herself just dropped into the waves of sleep washing over her. The voice kept talking.

With a start, Sarah opened her eyes again to see the DVD had finished, sitting mutely on a menu screen offering her the chance to watch it again. Embarrassed that she'd slept through the whole thing, she made a mental note to try it again the following day.

"What I need," she thought to herself. "Is a bit of a treat. I've got a new job! I can afford to spend a little money, why not?"

The rest of the day was spent in several different shops, buying some new work clothes. Sarah found herself feeling particularly confident, and her choice of outfit surprised her a little. The skirts were a little shorter and the tops a little more daring than she'd normally risk, but with a mental shrug she went with the feeling. She was a young, attractive woman with a new job, she told herself, why shouldn't she look good?

Just before she was about to head home, she noticed an Anne Summers shop on the high street. A little voice in the back of her head encouraged her to go in, and half an hour she was in possession of a new toy & batteries. That night, feeling all the time like it wasn't really her, she obeyed an increasing sense of horniness and brought herself to a very satisfying orgasm with the toy buried inside in her cunt, the little vibrating attachment buzzing away on her clit. Afterwards, drifting off to sleep, she could once again feel that little voice talking to her, but again it didn't seem to really to concern her in any real way.

The following day repeated the same pattern. Once again she tried to watch the DVD but fell asleep on the sofa, and after a lazy day on the internet and wondering about what she was going to wear to her first day at work tomorrow, she again played herself to sleep with the new toy. Writhing on the bed, gasping in pleasure at the sensations rolling through her, she couldn't quite bring herself to cum. Even her usual trick of gripping her ample breasts and rolling her nipples between her fingers could quite finish her. Not wanting to stop, her mind cast around for a stimulus to tip her over the edge as she panted in lust, consumed by the need to orgasm. Closing her eyes, she found herself picturing the courier that had delivered the preparation pack, and in a sudden flash of inspiration her mind, almost by itself it seemed, threw up an image of her kneeling in front of him eagerly sucking on his hard cock. As she pictured this, her cunt spasmed and she came, imagining his cum pumping into her mouth.

Pulling the toy out and wiping it down, she wondered where that had come from. He hadn't been that attractive, but, well, it had worked and that was that. She dropped off to sleep immediately, alarm set for the morning.

Just before going under, a tiny thought at the back of her head heard that voice again. It was soothing and comforting and she slept without dreams.