Office Loving

Story Info
Spontaneous sex at the office.
1.2k words
3.63
38.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had finally got a job as an office clerk at a Computer learning facility, and had been working there for over six months. My direct supervisor was a lively and encouraging woman who made my life very easy.

There was a man who gave me a very uneasy feeling whenever I rode the elevator with him to the 18 th floor where my workplace was located. Apparently he worked somewhere on the same floor. Looks-wise, there was not a thing wrong with him. He was about 6 feet 2 inches tall, gorgeous with black hair and grey eyes, lean, and fit. I guess it was sexual pull that I felt towards him that made me uneasy. That, plus the way he would just stare at me - as though he were looking down at me. I know that I am no beauty queen, but I am pretty enough. I am a slim, 5 feet 3 inches tall brunette with warm brown eyes, full breasts, and curves in the right places. Even so, I assumed that I was probably too mousy for this 'God's gift to women'.

A month ago we were formally introduced at a staff party. Ever since then, I have found out why Jared had been staring at me. He told me that he was really attracted to me from the first time he had seen me. I tried to resist his attempts for us to see each other because he also happens to be one of the owners of the company that I work for, but he wore down my defenses. The first time that we made love was so spontaneous. We had gone out for dinner, and he kissed me goodbye at my front door. The sexual tension between us had reached fever-pitch by the end of the evening. Once we started kissing, we couldn't stop.

I adore Jared, but sometimes he scares me with his spontaneity. I had been working late at the office last week. I thought that I was the only person on the floor. Jared called me on my cell phone to ask me what time I would be home. I told him that I would be at work for another hour or so. Within one minute, he walked into my office cubicle. He just happened to be working late too. I told him that he had to leave, but he apparently had other ideas.

"I will just give you a neck massage," he said. He stuck to his word for about two seconds, before he started kissing my neck and fondling my breasts too. It was a delicious sensation.

"What if someone comes in?" I asked breathlessly.

"I am your boss," he answered, before twirling my office chair around to face him. He pulled me off my chair, and half lifted me off the carpeted floor to lock our mouths together. He thrust his hot and moist tongue deeply into my mouth, while his hands undid as many buttons as possible from my blouse. I soon found myself sitting at the very edge of my desk. The height of my desk was just the right level for both our groins to rub and grind together. His hard erection was rubbing deeply between my legs while our mouths and tongues were still wetly locked together.

My panties were drenched in my own juices, but I still could not imagine going all the way in my little office cubicle. I tried to shove Jared off to tell him that we had better stop now.

"No, we are going to finish this here!" he said firmly, before slipping my blouse off my arms and completely removing my bra too. His mouth made its way to my breasts and latched onto first one nipple, then the other to suckle strongly. Sharp stinging darts of pleasure shot straight to my throbbing pussy. I had never imagined that a woman could come with just having her breasts caressed and suckled, but I almost did.

He cleverly dragged off my trousers and panties without me even being aware of what was happening. The next thing that I felt was his fingers skillfully stroking my sopping wet and aching vagina. His mouth and tongue soon replaced his fingers. It was more than I could take, and I came violently.

He did not stop licking and sucking at my pussy even as I climaxed. Trembling, weak, and totally naked, I slumped back on the desk. I did not think I could take any more sex, but he still had all his clothes on and was looking lustily at my bare exposed body. Through sleepy eyes, I saw Jared quickly take off all his own clothes. When his massive, fully erect penis sprung into view, I couldn't help crying out:

"I can't take any more!"

"Oh yes, you can," he insisted hoarsely. He suddenly pulled me off the desk, and guided me back to the office chair which I had been sitting on earlier. Instead of letting me sit on it as I had assumed he would, he sat on it himself. I watched Jared's penis distend from his lap, rock-hard and needy. He turned me around to face away from him, and guided me to sit on his lap.

"Ride me," he commanded. It was such an exciting order; I found myself getting intensely turned-on again. He held on to my hips as I lowered my recharged swollen vagina onto his enormous hard dick. His moist pulsing manhood teased my cunt lips for a few seconds before I forcefully let it all thrust inside me. His dick was so engorged that we both felt the pleasurable tight, squeezing impact.

As I began to ride his cock with extra strength, Jared's hands left my hips to grasp and stroke the globes of my breasts. His hot, wet tongue snaked out to sexily kiss and lave the side of my neck. We had never done it 'doggy-style' before this. Being on top of him like this made me feel as though I was controlling the pace. I slowed down my tempo when I felt his testicles clenching, because I knew he would come in next to no time.

"Faster baby," he pleaded with me. To torment him further, I still continued to let his huge penis slide in and out of my pulsing vagina at a lower speed. Only when I felt my own inner vaginal muscles contracting and building up to another intense orgasm, did I start fucking him harder and faster. His engorged penis seemed to have grown three times larger in size. It was a good thing that the offices were all empty, because our combined gasping moans and groans were loud enough to wake the dead. I felt his hot wet tongue slide excitedly up and down my bare back; then we came together powerfully. His sticky warm semen shot up inside my vagina in immeasurable pulsing loads, and started leaking out on to his sweat-drenched hairy testicles. We stayed joined together for a long time. Neither of us had the energy to move.

When we finally moved apart, Jared insisted on dragging me to his vast executive office to clean us up in his private washroom. While we were there, one thing led to another, and we ended up having sex all over again, but this time on his expensive leather couch!