Office Lunch

Story Info
Lunchtime quickie.
1.1k words
3.9
18.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All she could think about was his hard cock fucking her last night when he picked her up, spun her around and bent her over the bed. His throbbing dick was making her entire body quiver as her pussy tightened its grip upon him.

The thought had been in her mind all day. She had never been taken like that before and the size of his dick gave her a feeling that it was hitting the back of her teeth. She loved having sex with him and she knew that he loved having sex with her as well.

Today was Monday and he would be in his home office. She knew that he typically went out at lunch so today she thought she would meet him. Just to smell him again and to see his smile and maybe, a time for quickie.

She texted him around 10.30...

"Hey handsome, where you going for lunch today?"

"Hey skitten, I've got a conference call so I'll be staying in."

Perfect, she thinks...this is going to be even better than I imagined.

She steps into the shower and starts to shave. She lathers up and shaves her legs and then she remembers him telling her how he liked her smooth skin so she decides to go a bit further. As she is in the warm shower the thought of him penetrating her takes over her mind and she has a hard time concentrating as she shaves her pussy for him.

As she rinses off, she slowly feels her delicate skin to see if she missed any spots. Just then, she feels the throbbing of her lips and without her even realizing, her fingers slowly slide into her wet cunt. As she fingers herself and her thumb presses up against her clit, she keeps seeing images of his body over hers taking her as he pleases. Just as she has her orgasm, she remembers the feeling of his hot cum shooting all over her breasts and a bit on her lips. She moans with pleasure and the intensifying need for his cock.

She dries off and goes into her bedroom and grabs her pumps and a matching black and pink bra and panties. As she is feeling the silkiness of her lingerie she smiles and thinks it will be easier if she doesn't wear any of this and grabs her low-cut sundress.

As she touches the dress, she remembers the first time she wore it in front of him and her body quivers again. What is it about this man she thinks to herself.

She grabs her sunglasses and heads out the door and shoots him another quick text.

"I've got some key lime pie and I'm on my way over for lunch. I'll see you in 15."

When she arrives, the door is open and she sees him on a conference call working at the kitchen table. He looks over his shoulder and shoots her a quick smile before getting back to business.

She walks into the kitchen and places the key lime pie on the counter and then turns her back to the counter and places her palms on the edge, which push her breasts out as he looks at her.

She sees the look in his eyes and the bulge in his pants. She cannot take it anymore and decides to "accidently" drop a spoon the floor. As she bends over, facing him, she drops to her hands and knees and starts to crawl over to him like a cat that's on the hunt.

Her hips are up and with every movement her ass and shoulders increase the size of his cock and she can hear the shakiness of his voice as he is talking on the phone. The intensity of it all is making her pussy drip with excitement as her body is begging for his cock.

She slides up between his legs and slowly unbuttons his trousers and starts to slowly breathe on his cock through his briefs. She sees a wet spot where his precum has stained them and just then, his cock bounces and she sees the head peeking out through the top of his briefs.

Without warning, she pulls his briefs down and takes his cock into her mouth as she looks up at him. His pants drop to the floor and she cups his balls in her hands and takes her tongue and licks his balls and starts to suck on them as she strokes his cock. The head of his dick is turning bright red and the pacing of his breathing is getting very erratic - she can tell he is not able to concentrate on this call and that makes her get more into giving him pleasure.

She slowly stops sucking on his balls and takes her tongue and places it at the base of his dick as she looks into his eyes. She see his eyes roll back into his head and she licks all the way up to his head and then takes his entire cock and slides it into her wet, warm mouth and begins twirling her tongue around his shaft as she hums.

Just then, she hears him hang up. Without warning, she places her hand over his mouth and stands up and straddles him in the chair. He can feel the warmth of her thighs as she sinks down and his cock enters into her. She grabs the back of the chair and starts riding his cock and rocking back and forth as her clit rubs against his pelvis making her scream and moan.

He reaches up and grabs her hair with one of his hands to pull her head back which exposes her neck where he gently places his lips and then bites her as his other hand reaches around and slides a finger into her ass. When he gets this close to her she smells his essence and feels his sexual energy penetrate her soul.

At that moment, she feels her body starting to give way as she begins to orgasm. She then feels the warmth of his cum filling her pussy. As she finishes, she slowly climbs off of him, bends down again onto all fours, sucks off the remaining cum off of his dick. She thinks to herself, "He is right, my pussy does taste good."

She then stands up, goes to the counter and grabs the key lime pie and the dropped spoon.

She walks over with a smile, places it in front of him and kisses him on the cheek and walks out the front door.

Not one word was spoken and as she gets into the car, she texts him.

"I hope you enjoy lunch, I can't wait until its dinner and dessert time."