Office Mating Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up when I heard the key in the front door. Had Aggie forgotten something? Or maybe she was back for another roll in the sack. I'd pretty much recovered, but Aggie's demands would be a match for even younger men.

The door slammed and a young woman entered the house. It was Inez, Tashun's daughter, the cheerleader. I could tell by her face and her tits. She was somber, even before our eyes met. "Hello?" That got her attention. I waved the donut.

She kicked off her shoes. "Who are you?"

"My name-"

She took a couple of steps closer.

"-is Harvey-"

Her walk became a trot.

"Marcus. I work for-"

She was at the counter, staring. First at me, then at the donut. "You fucked my mother!" she screamed.

How did she know? I was just eating a donut. "You're mistaken."

She ran from the kitchen, up the stairs. Her feet pounded as she descended. She pointed a finger. "The bed's not made. Mother always makes the bed. Every morning. Insisted I do the same, when I lived here. The only explanation is you two fucked there, and she had to leave. Besides, the room smells of sex. Admit it."

No reason to lie. I nodded, chewing the slightly dry pastry. "Yep. Caught dead to rights. I had consensual sex with your mother. She invited me here for that purpose. Blame me for losing my willpower. She's an attractive woman, especially in lingerie."

"She finally did it! Oh my God."

Finally? "But tell me, how did you know, just by seeing me eat a donut?"

Her first smile. "It's a ritual. Mom and Dad eat donuts after they have sex. Dad doesn't know, but its Mom's idea of a joke. She once told me my father's penis is so small you could hang donuts on it without tearing them."

The hole of the donut I was eating was still intact. The thought of Dick's dick made the pastry unappetizing.

"I figured Mom would eventually cheat on Dad, after all the carousing he's done. So why did she pick you, anyway?"

I wasn't about to spill the details, and my ego still hurt from the demotion. "I work for your father."

"Wow! Picking someone from Dad's office. Mom's got guts. And you've got balls."

I had the passing thought of dropping trou so she could confirm her conjecture. I pretended not to know her from Wisconsin. "So you're Inez? Your mom showed me a picture."

"Inez Victoria Tashun." Her lips curled. "Tell me, who in their right mind names their kid Inez?" She took a stool next to mine. "Call me Invey."

"Where did that come from?"

"It's a contraction. IN from Inez and V from Victoria. IN-V."

Shit. She was a living, busty Invey Tashun! She'd gotten a little taller but no slimmer since the last time I saw her. Her chest was still potent and her hips wide.

"Wait a second. Marcus?" A blush spread across her cheeks. "Of course. You're the stud who fucked Reese. That's why Mom chose you. You've got a reputation in our family."

A reputation hopefully Dick wasn't aware of. "Guilty as charged."

She reached for the plate with half a donut. "I never get these. May I?" she asked.

I no longer had interest. "Go ahead."

Invey munched on the remainder. "After everything Reese said, I was curious to meet you."

Or perhaps more? I'd have to avoid that. "We've met before, or don't you remember? The first time I saw you, you were wearing a cheerleading outfit."

Invey swallowed, then grabbed my glass and washed down the pastry with milk. "The only time I wore that costume was up in Wisconsin at -" She covered her mouth but drops of milk escaped down her chin. "Oh my god, oh my god. Were you there?"

"Uh huh."

"Oh my god! You were at that - that -" The anguish of getting pregnant and the subsequent abortion reflected in her expression. She buried her face in her hands.

What was I thinking? Digging up those memories, practically throwing them in her face? "Invey? I'm sorry."

"Oh my god. That place was horrid. Zenellis was a deviant to think up something so gross!" Her face showed a sudden realization. "Wait a second. Did you bring a daughter too?"

"Yes, I did. Every father did." But Annie didn't get pregnant, thank god.

Invey changed the subject. "So you work for Zenellis?" The further sexual implications of the event went unexplored, at least for the moment. "But wait, you said you work for my father. What were you doing there?"

Besides fucking my daughter and Carol and Harry's twins? "I was about to ask you the same thing. My neighbor worked for Zenellis before they got bought out. And you?"

"Uncle Ken, Dad's brother, invited us."

Uncle Ken, maybe Reese's father. They certainly weren't in attendance. No way Reece would have kept away from me, assigned as my mentee or not. Maybe Tashun cajoled his brother into getting them invited, so he could get into Invey's pants. Time for Invey to tell all, or at least the juicy parts. "Would it help, to talk about it?" I already knew that the event ended in an pregnancy that was subsequently aborted. I was curious how that happened.

"I appreciate your concern. Really. But I'm seeing a therapist. Slowly, I'm getting my act together." She crossed her arms under her substantial chest. "You probably want know if I slept with someone else's father . Well I didn't. Tell me, did you have sex with someone's daughter?"

Invey was lying and nosey. She'd gotten pregnant, for cripes sake. Perhaps honesty would be returned with same. "Uh huh. Not that first evening. My female partner approached me the next morning, actually. You must have been paired with someone?"

"Yeah, a pompous jerk. From the moment he answered the door, he acted like a sex partner-in-waiting. Instead of our provided pajamas, he wore a towel around his waist, with an obvious lump in front. I asked him how he was going to tutor me. He smiled from ear to ear and dropped the towel, like his two foot dick was a gift to women."

Two foot? Was there some father with a bigger penis than Harry Cocksworth? I knew that Harry was only twelve inches. Maybe thirteen, but then I never measured it. I'm sure his daughters did. "Really? That big?"

"Thick as a sewer pipe. I swear it was humongous."

Maybe he introduced himself. "Harry?"

"Yeah, all over his chest and lower."

"No, I mean, did he tell you his name?"

"Maybe he thought showing me his flagpole of an erection was sufficient introduction. He was so horny, he skipped the pleasantries and grabbed at my outfit. Hell if he didn't tear the front off. He said something about how needy he was, always being teased sexually by his girls. I felt so exposed, and threatened. He tried to talk to me, muttering an apology I think, but I was terrified, just thinking about how a penis that big would rip me open. So I grabbed the material from his hand and ran."

My former neighbor had told me his young female companion ran off. It must have been Invey. I remembered the tear-off nature of that outfit. "His erection sounds intimidating. Was this going to be your first time? Had you had sex before then?"

"Dad didn't know, but I'd slept with a few boys before we made the trip. But none of them were hung like that!"

"That was Harry, my neighbor. He's the one who invited me and my daughter Annie to the outing." But if not Harry, then who got Invey pregnant? "So, if you didn't stay with Harry, where did you go?"

"I heard noises coming from our hotel room. I figured Dad was occupied with some other daughter, so I wandered the halls trying to put my outfit back together. It's not easy, especially when you're wearing it. After I got the front reassembled, the sleeves started to come loose. I ended up in the lobby. The desk clerk offered to help."

"A-ha!" That fucking desk clerk! God, he'd gotten lucky with both Brandi and Invey. How many girls did he fuck that weekend? More than me, it sounded like.

Her face reddened. "It was happenstance, you know, like unplanned. First, we were just talking at the desk, but the front of my shirt kept flapping open. He told me I had a nice body as he tried to help me stick the pajamas back together."

I imagined his hands, groping Invey's tits, just as I'd done with Saroya. "Nice guy, huh?"

"At first. The glue stuff wasn't holding. But instead of feeling me up, he touched my face, he was so gentle. I kissed him, and his lips, wow, they vibrated. And then we were hugging, and I felt him hard- I shouldn't be telling you all of this."

"You're right. I shouldn't pry." Time to switch topics. "So who did your dad tutor?" I presumed he'd fucked one of the young ladies, given what Aggie had said.

"From the sounds I heard through the door of our room, he must have been messing around with somebody, but he never told me who. Does it matter?"

"Not really." I could find out, if I put Zenellis's disk array back together. Hmmm. Having a video of Tashun fucking some young thing might be very handy. I had the urge to drive home and assemble the array from the disk drives in my crawl space.

Invey's eyes opened, as if she'd just had a mental breakthrough. "Wait here!" She bolted up the steps, two at a time.

A few minutes later, she came down stairs in the Zenellis pajamas. The outfit was off-white with half-inch black bands at the shoulders, around the arms, in a v-shape from the shoulders to her navel, and down each side of the shirt. The pants were similarly designed, black bands from the hips to the crotch, and down each pants leg. The material strained across her chest. "I kept it. I don't know why, given-." She shook her head. "Did you have one of these? I never saw a guy wearing one."

"We all did. Didn't you see your father in his?"

"Nope. When I left that night, Dad hadn't gotten dressed yet. And later on, when I returned to our room, he was in one of the hotel bathrobes. He accidentally flashed me when he changed into normal pajamas."

Accidentally on purpose. The little prick was probably thinking about bedding his daughter, and she'd just been raped. "Was his size a surprise? I mean, after seeing a twelve incher?"

"It was two feet long, I tell you. I knew Dad was dinky, even though I hadn't seen him before. Mom told me that he didn't take her 'all the way.' That's how she explained it. And there was this one time-" She turned bright red.

"One time what?"

Invey's head bobbed side to side, as if considering my question. "My therapist says that sharing is healthy. It gets things off my chest."

The only thing I wanted off her chest was her pajama top, so I could see her tits, even if they were bra-encased. "Go on."

Invey looked at the floor while she explained. "There was this time I crawled into bed with my folks. I was younger, and scared of thunder. Dad curled up behind me, and I felt his penis against my thighs. He wiggled it around, trying to aim it, I think, while he pulled at my nightgown. Thank god, Mom woke up just in time, or Dad might have been my first. Then, when we got back from Wisconsin, he was all touchy-feely. When Mom wasn't looking, he'd grope my ass or cup one of my breasts. When he cornered me on the stairs one evening and pressed himself against me, I knew I had to get out of here."

I decided not to dive any deeper in to Invey's sexual history. I decided that fucking Tashun's wife was sufficient, and that Invey wouldn't be the sequel. "The reason those outfits didn't stay together was, the adhesive is heat sensitive. The glue fails as it gets warmer."

"Which is why the rooms were so hot! God, Zenellis was a calculating son of a bitch, wasn't he?"

"You've got that right. By the way, that outfit looks great on you."

"Really? I don't usually wear sleeping pants. Usually just a long t-shirt."

"The parts come off. Just tug the pant legs." She bent over and ripped them off. The break was around her upper thighs, so her legs showed all of the way up. "You've got nice legs."

"Really? I think they're too thick. The therapist says I need to work on improving my self-image."

It was the abortion. Something like that could mess up a young woman's sexual self-esteem real bad. A nice steady boyfriend would make things right. "Are you dating anybody?"

"No."

"I can't believe you haven't been asked. You're very pretty. Can I tell you a secret?"

She nodded limply.

"Dads got to request which daughter they wanted. You were my first choice. I wanted to be your tutor."

"You asked for me? For real? How come?"

"I thought you were very sexy in that cheerleader outfit. Did you enjoy cheerleading at school?" Bouncing those tits in front of hundreds of fans?

"I never was a cheerleader. Dad bought the outfit for the trip." She posed, hands on hips, pushing out her already extended chest. "Do you still think I'm sexy?" The front material began to gap at the sides. She was wearing a bra underneath.

Maybe Dick had a cheerleader fantasy. "Yes, very much so."

It was her first real smile. Her eyes and teeth sparkled. "Reese said all kinds of nice things about you. Would you have been gentle, as my tutor?"

"Oh yes."

"'Cause the desk clerk, he said he'd be gentle. And he was, for a while. Until he coaxed me out of my pants and top, and then boom, he was ferocious, like an animal. We were on the floor, and he was writhing against me, pawing my breasts and then my panties was gone, and his pants were around his ankles, and, well, it was awful."

So Invey got raped and pregnant all in one swell foop. Damn that clerk. He must have not done the same to Brandi, because she came back smiling. Maybe it was Invey's tits, so much larger than Brandi's. "There, there." I hugged her and she let me.

"It would have been different if I hadn't led him on. It was all my fault. Christ, what was I thinking?"

"It wasn't your fault. You said it. He was an animal. He took advantage of you. You were the victim." I hugged her tighter, to make her feel better. It didn't hurt to feel her breasts against my chest. The sleeves of her outfit had come partially loose.

"What's your name again?"

"Marcus. Harvey Marcus."

"Hmmm, Reese was right."

"Reese has a big mouth." Besides the fact that she sucked my cock down to the base, she'd blabbed about me to multiple Tashun female relatives. "What did she say?" That I was the kind who'd cajole a young woman into bed, just to spite her father? Nope, not necessary, not after ravaging his wife.

"She said that a guy named Harvey at Dad's company was a great lover, and gentle, with a cock to die for." Her hand went to my crotch. "Holy shit, she wasn't kidding! What is it, a foot long? Are all of the men living on your block ginormous?"

Harry had moved out, and Clara had no cock, so she used mine on her nieces. "Just a coincidence. And I'm not twelve inches."

"I don't believe you. Show me."

Was I up for this science experiment? After all, I was already up. "Sure. Got a tape measure?"

Invey ran off, her ass cheeks bouncing within her sleeping outfit. She came back with a cloth tape measure, perspiring. Her hand shook.

I gripped my belt. "You ready for this?"

"Yeah, but I'm scared."

"It won't hurt you, I promise. You just need to improve your estimating skills, that's all." I dropped my pants. I was erect, with a hint of precum on the tip. Fucking Tashun's daughter seemed an inappropriate escalation to him fucking me over at work. I'd already done his wife. "Along the top, from the base to the tip, in a straight line."

"You want me to measure? I'll have to touch it."

"You won't believe me if I do it. Besides, it doesn't bite." Maybe holding someone's cock would qualify as therapy.

"Maybe I can think of this as therapy." She fell to her knees and ran the tape along my erection. She had to lean close to read the tape. "Eight and a quarter."

"See. I'm not a foot long, and Harry wasn't two feet."

"I guess." Gaps appeared at the shoulders, where the arm pieces attached, and down the front of the outfit. A white bra showed through the gaps.

One arm piece dangled precariously from her shoulder. "I guess I'm getting warm." Who wouldn't, touching my prick? "I've been really horny lately. As long as you're undressed and my PJs are falling off, can we mess around a little? Nothing serious." She threw her arms around her body and hugged herself.

The failing adhesive barely held the pieces of the sleepwear together. It was more like they were loosely draped over her. "It would be an honor. You're even more beautiful than I remembered."

"I am?"

"Yes." She took me in her arms. Invey was fragile, and I would have to take this very slowly and not cross the line.

"Would it be okay if we kissed? You wouldn't be like the desk clerk, would you? Saying you'll be gentle and then-" I felt her body tense and pull back slightly.

"Not in a million years."

I caressed Invey's cheek with my fingertips. Our faces were drawn together. She kissed me first, ever so slightly. It was a flutter on my lips. Was she replaying her encounter with the desk clerk for my benefit? What the hell. I reciprocated, brushing my lips against hers.

She trembled in my arms. "Maybe we should go upstairs?"

The privacy of an upstairs bedroom was better than being exposed in the open-air main floor. "Lead on." I pulled my pants up so I didn't trip. As we ascended, one sleeve fell off, then the other. The pants portion split open on both sides and dropped, exposing her pantied heart-shaped ass. She smelled ripe, like her cunt was yearning to be filled. We would just play around, like she said. No harm in that.

By the time we reached the second floor landing, she was down to her bra and panties. The bra had smooth seamless cups, so nothing showed through, although there was plenty of cleavage and tit flesh exposed around the cups.

"Let's use Mom's bed. It's already messed up." I followed her to the end of the hall. "Take your clothes off."

I got undressed and laid down. Invey straddled my thighs and sat back on her calves. My erection swayed in front of her. "Mom took that?" She rubbed one hand around her stomach.

"Uh huh." And vigorously.

"Play with it."

I couldn't remember playing with myself in front of a female. Most times, they did that for me. But Invey's hand was down the front of her panties, doing herself, so I was left to my own device. I watched her face react as she diddled her pussy. She was liking it. And so was I, slowly stroking my prick. It wasn't going to get harder or longer. Precum made my fingers slick.

"Can I touch it?" she asked. It was invitation too good to be true.

"Sure." I pulled my hands away, a bit disappointed that she didn't ask me to take over where she'd left off. But, keeping out of her panties was best achieved by not sticking my fingers in them.

She gripped it with both hands, using an up and down motion. With minimal lubrication, her hand job was rough. "And Reese?"

"Yes, we slept together, twice." Which was a lie, since we'd fucked once in the storeroom, and at least two times at the motel, once after Inga left and once in the morning, when I woke up with a hard-on.

"Wow. It's okay if I just want to feel you, right?"

"Sure. Can I do something for you?" Her breasts hovered over me like bra-encased blimps, and her panties were stretched tight across her thighs, slices of exposed cunt playing peek-a -boo on the edges.

"No, I want to be in control. We're just playing, remember?"

I nodded, thrilled with the view and Invey's self-proclaimed limitation. Her hands directed my cock against her stomach. Drops of precum lubricated the surface. My cock slid across, side to side. Then up and down, flirting with the waistband of her panties. Across again, then a deeper dip, dragging her panties lower. "Do you want to be doing that?"

Invey's face was flush. "Uh huh." She jumped off, removed her panties, and then resumed her straddling position. Now, if she wasn't careful, she'd be rubbing my cock against her - Oops, she did. No penetration, but the head of my prick slid over her pussy lips. They were moist, letting my cock slide effortlessly against her. She moaned.