Office Notes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hardened cock stung throughout. He wanted to squirm but did not. His body surged with a hormonal charge. He knew had to have the woman. He did not know her name, although he thought he did; she did not know his name either. She should have because she worked the night shift and had called his direct line, but somehow she did not know his name and it was not important to her.

"Oh once last thing, I have errands and things to do, so may I have your email so we can stay in touch during off hours? It would give me the greatest pleasure and be an honor to have your email. Remember don't give me your work one either" she said giggling.

He told her yes, she went and got a paper and pen, and put it down on the coffee table. When he bent down to write it down she stood behind him and admired the young man's ass and legs.

Reaching forward her hand swept underneath his ass; her hand went so far underneath it caressed not only his balls but the base of the shaft of his long hardened cock, and she smiled without him knowing it, pleasurably. He jumped, straightened up, and turned around quickly. He saw she was smiling mischievously.

"I wanted to make sure" she told him while her eyes softened. "I thought you were and it is as perfect as I had hoped it would be." She leaned forward again and began to kiss his cheek. He thought she was going to plant one on his lips and he began to act as though she was going to do that, but instead when she kissed his cheek surprisingly, she grabbed a hold of the hard cock formed inside his shorts squeezing it again.

"Mmmmmmmm thank you very much, now I have something to fantasize about tonight when I'm all alone and sitting down to relax" and she winked again. She looked down at the area and saw how it pushed out from inside the shorts and looked up to tell him he was "absolutely perfect."

They hugged and he left downtrodden because he wanted to have sex with the woman 20 years older then him; regardless she got more out of it then he did. On the way back to his place, he wanted to jack off in his car, but he didn't. He got home and the only he had was of her and he wanted to jack off, but he didn't. He wished she would email him, but she didn't. It was 5:45 and 3 hours had passed since he got home and he felt like jacking off even then, but he didn't.

Finally a call came in on his cell. Quickly he answered it thinking it was a friend. It wasn't but it was the woman of his every fantasy. He was so thrilled to see that he got a call from her that he became blazing horny and hard once again. He wanted to jack off at the sound of her voice alone, but he didn't.

"Honey will you come over tonight" she asked in that ever so sweet and sultry tone of voice of hers. "Will you please come over now" she said sounding as though she was begging him and in heat. He told her he'd be there right away and asked if there was anything at all he could bring.

"Just your sexy body baby and of course your hard horny cock, and we'll have a wonderful exciting night together" she said in a joyful tone. He was in the process of making other plans by that time including talking to the girl he liked from work who in turn liked him, but he canceled them. He let her down. The offer he had was too exciting to pass up and he knew it.

"Just your sexy body baby and of course your hard horny cock honey" he recalled her saying and he was off and running. In his car, he drove too fast for his own good. She was not ready. She was naked in her room when he arrived. She was putting on a delicious spectacular full piece girdle. She heard the doorbell. Her hair was done. What little makeup she used was finished. Having added a touch of perfume would entice him to his knees if she so wished. She looked at herself in the mirror and winked at her curvy, slim, mature, but firm figure. "Ooooohh I'm still sexy ooooooohh I'm still so fine, mmmmm!" Winking again at her image in the mirror, she flicked her thick medium brown hair back away from her face.

She put on a blouse, buttoned it up three quarters of the way. She looked at herself again seeing to make sure she looked enticing and inviting. "Yes I do" she said. She walked to the window, pulled the curtains back, and yelled down to him. "Aren't you the devilish one arriving early like you have? Are you that excited, like me too?"

He wasn't sure whether or not to break out laughing or what to say back to her. Oh I guess I am a little early. Should I come back a little later" he called up to her window.

"Noooo no sweets I'll be down in a moment and you look as handsome as I knew you would" she said.

Her blouse was impeccable on her. It was tight and formed itself around her bosoms perfectly. With everything in place, her bra, girdle, and panties, and her hair and makeup putting the finishing touches on her all that was left was the skirt and short pumps. Walking to her bed, she slid it on, and tucked in her tight blouse. She turned, slipped on her pumps, and adjusted her blouse just right that the gorge which oozed from several inches away from her chin drained southerly into a hidden abyss beneath the sexy blouse.

"Perfect and he's here waiting for me and I've been waiting for him too; ooooohh yes this is an exciting night I think mmmmm" and she closed her eyes as a heightened anxiousness ran amok with in her too. "I'm coming" she called down to him.

He paced, sat, and paced some more. He looked incredible too wearing a new short sleeve shirt that matched the perfectly pressed shorts he had on. His hair was combed. He looked the part and he would weaken her as well.

As she descended, first he saw her calves and his eyes opened up. Then he saw her thighs, quickly followed by the bottom of the tight skirt. "Damn she is one hott woman" he thought. "Damn what a skirt" and then her blouse, cleavage, and that youthful looking smile on the mature woman's physique. Regardless, she was one hott toned sexy woman and she was all his that night and he was hers in turn!

"May I say something" he told her and she told him by all means. "You have to be the most beautiful and the most exciting woman I have ever come across in my life. You look not only ravishing, but you are sexy" he told her. You are extremely sexy looking" he said with an air of confidence in his voice. "Thank you from the bottom of my heart for inviting me back" he added.

Then all of a sudden, due to what he said and how he felt about what he said, he became turned on. His cock again became hard. He began raging all over with that hormonal surge of desire to do something somehow with or without her, but preferable with her.

She looked into his eyes and knew he wasn't right but suspected he was horny again. She too had been on the verge of being horny as well. She offered him a drink and he told her whatever she was having was fine by him. After pouring two daiquiris, she went to turn off the music playing in the other room. She loved the solace of a summer evening and the sounds which traveled from all over into the house.

She bent over and as she did he caught a view of what she wore underneath; a pink girdle. As she stood up casually, she turned and smiled. "Do you like my house and what you've seen so far" she asked amusingly. He knew what she meant by the question and told her yes. "I'm glad you do because there's so much more for you to see too."

"As in what you look like underneath that sexy top and skirt" he wondered. But then he wondered about her 'husband' Jack and if he was coming back or what.

"Is your husband coming back" he asked her.

"My husband" she replied. "Honey I am not married and haven't been for 15 years or so. If you mean Jack, he is just a good friend and that is all he is. Jack was an old lover of mine and we haven't been intimate in a long, long time sweetheart. Jack has his own life, his own relationships, and he'll bring some ladies back here, but usually it is when I'm not around. He is a special man that Jack. I've seen him with women probably younger then you, and I've seen Jack with women even older then me and in as great a shape as me too. He is a special and unique person. But he is not my lover, just a special friend."

He was relieved to hear that and he wasn't inhibited any longer. He felt as though he was free to do almost anything he want upon hearing Jack wasn't her husband. Still neither knew the others name or did they? In truth she knew his name, but she never mentioned it, and somehow he never asked her name. He just went with it. There wasn't anything to identify what her real name was. But it didn't matter; she was in control and had him too distracted for him to care too much.

She showed him Jack's room. She showed him where Jack ate and did his own thing even though they shared parts of the house. He was downstairs and she was upstairs. She didn't show him her room.

"Sit here honey, look outside, and listen to the sounds while you do. Just listen and look at how the sun glistens and the shadows of the trees provide a backdrop to the whole backyard. Isn't beautiful? Look and listen alright" she told him and he sat on an soft cloth covered stool while she pulled him up against the couch and she sat right behind him. In a soft tone he heard her mumble "Mmmmmm this is relaxing isn't it" and her hands wrapped themselves around the front of his chest and began rubbing it. "I love doing this. Don't they feel nice on you" she said softly.

"Yeah they do" he said in a relaxed tone. She excited him a lot, but he controlled the tone of his voice. She scooted closer to him and wrapped her legs around the front of him securing them around his waist.

They settled in on his lap but her calves could feel it protruding from within. She could feel a hard cock pushing outwards from inside his shorts. She wanted to caress it but held out. Caressing his chest was sweet enough and in good time she'd see it and have her way. "You sure have a man's chest honey. I sure love your chest. I should unbutton it so I could feel its real manliness and the hairs on it too shouldn't I?"

Boldly he said "Yes, yes I think you should. I don't have too much on it, but its sexy enough I think."

She loved his reply and with that she hugged him from behind and squeezed him tight and he finally smelled her perfume and told her it was sexy too. She embraced him even more and thanked him. She began unbuttoning his shirt about three quarters the way down but she didn't untuck it. Slipping her hands inside, he felt her perfectly manicured nails strolling along his hairier chest.

"Ohhhhh mmmmm it is a perfect chest. Ohhh yes it is honey. Oooooh do you know what is so perfect about it? You aren't all muscle bound like many guys want to be like. Perfect looking pecs, but not super tight and well honey mmmmm it is perfect."

She could feel his ever increasing hardness raging inside his shorts. And felt now was the right time to tease him and herself. Silent as she looked outside he did too. Her fingers and finger nails tiptoed across his chest and flatter stomach. He continued getting turned on as he felt her fingernails dance on him and smell her perfume drift around their heads.

"It was never ever my intention to be seen by you so early in the morning. I really never gave it any thought anyone would ever be around that early. So I never thought twice about it. But I suppose I'm as lucky as a girl can be aren't I dear?"

"Maybe, but if I was to have my say I'd say I am the real lucky one here. Never in my wildest dreams, never in my wildest fantasies, and never in a million years would I ever believe two things. One is that a woman like you could be so gorgeous and two, a woman such as you would ever be so attracted to me. Never ever in million years could I fathom that could you?"

"Mmmmm thank you my dear ooooooohh thank you honey. It brings me the greatest pleasure knowing I can make a younger man like you feel so attracted to me and better yet, make you horny and hard like you are right now."

"You know" he asked in a surprised tone of voice. His head turned around to see a smiling look.

"Ohhh yes I know. I know you are. I can feel that hard beauty underneath my leg honey and it's taking a lot of willpower to hold out and not touch it. I do want to see it. I want to hold it too. Ohhhh I do, but I want something else first. Hopefully you are willing to give that to me first."

He asked what. "See honey knowing you went to the men's room I cleaned and knowing you masturbated especially because of me and knowing you ejaculated all across that stall door because of me, ohhhh I want to see how you did that. I'd love to see how you did it so I'm going to show you something; it's sort of a surprise. I had something built. It is just for you and I'd love to show you right now. Will you come and see it? Will you come and show me how you did it in the office's bathroom? Will you please?"

What she asked him had him hornier then ever and he jumped up, took her hands and asked her to show him where whatever it was and he would be happy to put himself on display. Her face lit up as did his and she led him downstairs to her finished basement that had almost everything in it one could imagine. It was huge. It even had a finished washroom.

At the back of the washroom which had nice lighting and carpeting, stood a small bathroom. Nothing but an elongated toilet was inside. It was big enough for two people to sit on. Music was playing on speakers but it was quiet. It was relaxing and as he looked, he turned around and she awaited him to question her motives.

"Oh yes dear, here's where I want you to show me how you sat on the one at work, thought about me in my full girdle; the black one and the red and black one too, and then began masturbating while you fantasized about me. That's right" she said gently and in her sultry sounding voice, "show me what you did, let me watch, and make me horny too mmmmmm" as her eyes closed.

They both stepped in, he began to pull his shorts down, and she climbed on the toilet behind him, which only drove him wilder and hornier, and harder. He could hear her breathing. He could smell her perfume inside the little bathroom. His briefs covered it up, but she could see the outline easily projecting itself from inside them. She knew he was so willing to not only appease her, but gratify both of them.

Slipping his hand inside his briefs she laid her head on his shoulder and watched in total delight. "That is sweet and exciting honey but I know I'd be more thrilled if you just took them off. Take them off so I can see it, mmmm. Let me see how beautiful you are. Even I might get in on this; yes even I might get in on it if it's too much."

He pushed then down and slid them off and she smiled. Her heart not only fluttered, it boomed sending impulses straight to her pussy. He excited her easily. She easily excited her own self.

He held his cock while she rested her head on his shoulder and wrapped her hands around his chest gently. She leaned into him and he leaned back against her. His hand stroked and stroked it. It was good. He felt great. She felt wonderful as he displayed his cock and his technique.

"Mmmmmmm ahhhhhh yes ooooooohh" she quietly remarked. His breathing increased as did hers. He was exciting her and easily. His back arched as though he prepared to cum and she knew why too, and she surprised him.

She lowered her arms off his chest and she wrapped her soft, nicely manicured hands and fingers around it. That sent a chilling shiver through her. She moaned like he never heard before. It was a low sounding moan. It was not a shriek. It was a sexy sounding tone. She was still in her blouse and her skirt, and sitting behind him on a special order and little used toilet, and she was wanking him off. She was jacking off her young guest. He was rocking back and forth. He was breathing even heavier and faster then she could believe, but all of it that was happening added to the allure of the moment.

All of a sudden in a hysteric moment, he screeched momentarily and a continuous white creamy blast shot out from his hard shaft. She continued stroking it and stroking it only assisting in his state of excited arousal. "Yes ohhh yes dear it's beautiful, it's sexy, it is ohhhhh my yes it's perfect" she screamed out. "Look, look ohhh look how perfect you are" she added in an enthused voice. "Nothing could be as perfect as what you just did" she added as if giddy like a very young woman might sound.

She began moaning too as though, and he knew why, she had to orgasm herself too but she wouldn't want his help. She would want to do it herself. She was willing to let him watch naked or not naked; it did not matter. She was horny due to him and what he did.

"Mmmmmmm thank you ohhh thank you for doing that" she said hugging him from behind. I'm horny like the devil now and because of you, you get to watch me masturbate."

"Huh what, what do you mean watch. I did this because it's what you wanted me to do and I was so happy and so willing to do it, but even though I don't know your name, this has been a thrill. It has been awesome. But mam I want to fuck your brains out. Don't you want that too?"

He had stood up, but bumped into the door from behind. The cum which he blew had dripped down the door to the floor. His shorts and underwear back into it and so did his ass. He was full of his own cum. But he felt his own drippings but didn't know it got all over his shorts. She knew and she knew she would have to clean them. That meant he wouldn't have anything to wear immediately afterwards.

"I know I know that's what you'd love dear. But we have all the time in the world for that. If you went on a date would you get all that and more from a girl; would you huh? No you probably wouldn't" she said as he nodded his head 'no' also.

Stepping out of the bathroom, he started to put his briefs and shorts on and realized they were full of cum. "I guess I am going to have to see you naked aren't I" she said giggling "or am I going to be treated to something pleasurable?"

He apologized for being rude. He said he was going to treat her to a show if she wanted one. They laughed, but she was still horny as ever, and led him by hand after putting his clothes in the washer, and they went upstairs.

She told him to come upstairs with her to her room. She would have something he could wear. They were larger women's shorts, but seeing as they were hers, he was more then happy to put them on. In truth he turned her on when he put them on. "Oooooooooh" she began "do you know how sexy you look in those shorts? Now that's what I call a turn on baby!"

She stood in front of him. "I want to show you something I bet you never thought a woman of my maturity would ever have." She went to a chest in her closet and pulled out a gigantic vibrator. It was curved and had soft ridges on it. She told him it was a "granddaddy of granddaddies." It intrigued him. She told him to lie down. He did. She took off her blouse. He watched while in awe of her sexiness. Then she removed her skirt and all hell broke lose. Seeing her in the tight pink girdle, he went bezerk.

His eyes could not focus on any particular aspect of its sexiness. She looked incredibly fit for a woman of her age. Looking upon her, she knew he was excited how she appeared in it and smiled warmly. "Just like at the office almost isn't it" she said fondly.

He heard her, but didn't respond. "Would you like to see me in other ones too" she asked him but initially he couldn't reply. Her legs, so smooth and fit, he could have ridden them for days and be pleasured forever.

Her trim curvaceous hips turned outwards at the perfect moment only to slither inwards while beginning to view her smaller waistline. It was delicious enough to make any man drool. Upwards his eyes strolled viewing the perfect looking what he assumed were 36D size breasts.