Office Notes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to assume I meet all expectations" she asked in happy voice. "Now again sweetheart would you like me to show you others I wear regularly?"

He nodded his head yes but only gawked at her never ending sexy and alluring beauty. Then something dawned on him. "Why am I this lucky" he asked her.

"Because it was fate" she said. It is fate that brought us here today. I am the lucky one I think" as she walked towards him, took his hand, and slid it against what she wore. She told him to feel her and turn her on more then she already was. She told him she couldn't wait to climax in a whispering tone as he caressed her stomach, back, and even her ass. He slid his hands inside her girdle where he could and felt her soft smooth skin.

As he did, she closed her eyes, but her hand went down and inside her piece and she began feeling her own cunt. Hairy as it was it was soft. She told hi and took his hand to feel her down there, and he did as she asked. She moaned quietly while feeling his gentle touch strolling through her bush. He found her hole. It wasn't only moist, she was soaking wet. His eyes opened wide and he looked right into hers. She nodded her head telling him she was in fact hornier then ever and was as ready as ever to orgasm.

He wanted to eat her out and he told her that. She hadn't been muffed in several years since Jack and she stopped seeing one another. Jack never knew it but she never told Jack either. Otherwise jack would have obliged her and done it as a favor.

She told him she'd like that but for now she was going to use her vibrator and he was going to watch her orgasm using it. She turned him on telling him that. Lying on the bed, he got comfortable. She kissed his cheek and he wanted to kiss her soft mature lips, but didn't give him the time. She was too anxious and wanted to plunge the piece in her excited wet hole.

He watched her and all her expressions. Quiet cooing filled the room joining in the hum of her vibrator. Her eyes shifted from closing to opening and looking at him, and then smiling when open, to closing again, and a look of torment. He loved that look. Her body swiveled, jerked, rocked, and jumped slightly as the cooing he heard turned to moaning and then hearing her say 'Yes, yes ohh yes baby yes!"

He wanted to comfort her, help her, or do something to be apart of it. He touched her shoulder and without looking he heard her say "Thank you but it is okay" so he took his hand off her shoulder. He badly wanted to feel her. He wanted to feel her pussy too. He wanted to stick fingers inside her hot wet soft cunt as well but he couldn't.

He was horny again and his cock and gained its strength back. He was ready to jump her, shove hi shaft inside her and pleasure her until there was no tomorrow, but he remembered she didn't have a desire for him to do that at that point. He started watching her intently. Then he took off her shorts, got up on his knees, and he told her to watch him while she did herself.

She didn't care as she masturbated herself using her vibrator and watching him jack off over her. He was going to get something out of this if not being able to have sex with her. Moans filled the room over the hum of her vibrator. The bed was shaking wildly as the two were in their own sexual state of minds. She watched him jack off while he watched her excitedly do herself with her favorite pussy pleaser. Both were rocking uncontrollably and from out of nowhere she tightened up and shrieked.

She screamed and bellowed and her legs collapsed around her pussy as she climaxed and orgasmed repeatedly. Upon hearing and seeing her orgasm, he began blowing a load fit for a king and as he did, her eyes opened and watched as it came straight at her face.

In an instant, she quickly scooted back and his hot white cream hit her chest and dripped down into her bra and boobs. She looked up and smiled into his eyes and murmured to him.

All was right at that exact moment. She looked at his cock, looked at him, and she told him she wanted a chance to suck it soon. She reached for his hand and gently said "I want you to lick me out soon too. I want you to make love to my body soon too. I guess I want it all as much as you do honey. I want it all too. Guess what? I have all weekend if you do. What are your plans the rest of this weekend baby?"

They rested on the bed as he fiddled with her vibrator but then began running it lightly up one of his legs then down another. He was amused but she turned him on more by sliding it under his soft limp dick, and then she would turn it on getting him excited. He told her to keep in down between his thighs because it felt awesome. She loved it that he said so.

She told him she was sure it did and even though she didn't tell him it was because she used to do the same thing with her old lover Jack. She told herself he always loved having that done.

The feel of the vibrating aroused the younger lover a lot. In fact it turned him on enough he was partially stiff again. She looked into his face with a loving smile and asked him if he ever made love in a shower. He told her he's been intimate but never had sex.

"Well there's always a first for everything" she told him. She asked him to do the honors meaning, turn on the shower, and then take off her girdle, panties, and bra. "Then I'll treat you to the best ever loving you've ever had in your life honey and you can bet your sweet tight ass on that baby!"

As he undid her undergarments, he watched her sexy body unfold and it was good, it was very good. He couldn't wait to put himself inside her and better yet in a sexy warm shower too.