Office Overtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm getting tired in this position," the man admitted after a while when he pulled out. "Want to try another one?" Nancy slumped there just as tired, but the sight of the wet thick cock was also tempting her.

"Wait," she told him as he stood up. She got up and sat down in front of him, and to his amazement, she came closer and took the cock in her mouth. Sucking it, Nancy seemed not bothered where the organ had just been to. And as if to prove that she had no reservations, she sucked it harder, taking it completely inside her mouth that his long pubic hairs poked her eyes and nose.

She finally let it go after she was satisfied with a strange contented look on her face. "Okay, you can have me again, any way you like..." she said submissively, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, but then broke into a broad smile and kissed his lips. "Actually, I'm learning a lot tonight from you, and I'm enjoying every bit of it! Even the anal sex seemed bearable after a while!"

Choong laughed heartily as he grabbed two cushions from the sofa. "And my cock just can't seem to get enough of you yet – just look at it!" he pointed to the stiff organ among the wet pubic region which was now mixed with saliva, pussy and arse juice.

Guiding the woman to lie on her side on the carpeted floor, he gave her the pillows to prop under her waist and head so that she would feel more relaxed. "Since you've more or less cleaned my cock for now..." he said as he lay behind her and raised her free leg, "why don't I tackle your pussy first? I still love the moist passage that feels natural with my cock in it!"

Placing himself at an angle to her body, he penetrated the waiting pussy as Nancy immediately moaned with pleasure at the snugness of the union. This man was using her in many ways and positions, and she secretly envied his wife whom she guessed was frequently getting it judging by the vigour and enthusiasm of this middle-aged manager. It was probably true when people say that the quality of sex increases as you mature.

Just as she was enjoying the natural way of having sex, the man pulled out as he was also actually trying to control himself from coming if he did not stop in time. At least not just yet, he said quietly. He repositioned himself and placed the tip of his wet cock head at the rear entrance which was now quite swollen and red. Pushing forward, it now slipped in effortlessly while Choong held her free leg up.

He came closer and the woman felt his ample belly pressing firmly against her back as the cock went in deeper. The pillow helped as he lay his head comfortably on it before starting a relaxed tempo on her arse. The man also lifted his free leg up and used it to hold Nancy's leg in place.

Choong used hid free hand to knead the woman's nipples and squeeze her breasts as he used his tongue to lick the back of her neck. The effect of the man's manipulations made the account executive moan in ecstasy. Both of them seemed calm and enjoyed each other's attention, with the mature man continuing to shove into the now seasoned anal passage that had become adjusted to his fetish.

After what felt like ages, the man stopped thrusting but without pulling out, guided Nancy delicately to turn together with him so that she eventually was lying right on top of him. "I hope you're feeling comfortable," he whispered just behind her ear, as his fleshy body supported the full weight of the woman. "Pull your legs up and hold them for me..." he gently instructed her.

With some effort, he began to fuck her arse in that position, slowly finding his rhythm and style. His hand went to her pussy and located her clitoris, and immediately started to play with it. The other arm wrapped around her chest and kneaded her nipples.

Again, Nancy felt herself filled at every point, especially when the man started kissing and licking her neck and behind her ear. Moaning genuinely, she was lost in another dimension as she delicately experienced pleasure on every part of her body.

Her arms reached down and caressed the side of his fleshy waist and belly mound, but she knew that she was building another orgasm. The cock was still mechanically thrusting into her rectum but she was not feeling any discomfort any more.

Her body suddenly convulsed and as she screamed, a little louder this time, Nancy came for the second time that night, barely half an hour after the first. "Aaah... aaahhh... that feels so, so good Mr. Choong. Mmmm..." she lay sprawled on the man's body, satisfied and exhausted.

The man guided her off his body and told her to go down on all fours. "But I'm not done with you yet," he told her. "But don't worry... It won't be long now. A man my age cannot go on forever, otherwise I'll be dead before morning..."

Kneeling behind her, he parted her buttock cheeks and snickered when her pucker also opened slightly. He pulled them apart further and the hole followed likewise. "Ha ha... Looks like your arse have been well fucked, Nancy. It's waiting for more action and I just want to enjoy it some more."

Plunging immediately into the gaping orifice, Choong climbed on her back and began thrusting moderately. The tempo became faster as the man really began thumping onto her arse, making lewd slapping sounds that were loud enough to be heard outside if the door was opened.

After three minutes of vigorous humping, the man knew that he was about to come. He was not sure whether to spill it all in her barren back door passage, or to pull out and come on her buttock cheeks.

He thought of a better idea. Choong knew this would cap a great night of adventurous sex. Immediately pulling out, he quickly stood in front of Nancy. "Open your mouth! I want to come in your mouth!" he told her.

The woman did not object and merely obeyed the manager who began to jerk his wet slimy cock furiously, the red head already touching her lips. Almost instantly, a strong spurt of semen landed on her tongue and ricocheted to the back of her throat. Before she could react, another big load joined the first.

Nancy could not close her mouth as the man had pushed the spewing cock inside that she almost choked. Although repulsed at the taste of the sperm, she had no choice but to swallow the gooey fluid.

"Suck it, take it all in..." Choong half whispered as the delicious sensation went through his body. He felt the last of the male seed seeping out, but his cock was still hard and erect. Standing with his feet apart and his hand on the woman's head, he let her clean him off the anal passage as he watched her swallow whatever she could.

Eventually, his cock became soft and the woman released it from her mouth. Choong slowly slumped to the floor and pulled Nancy down together with him.

He kissed her softly on the lips. "Mmm... you taste delicious..." he said, silently thanking that she had condoned to what he desired. "You were wonderful..."

Nancy smiled as she kneaded his nipples. "Wow..." she sighed. "I've never had such a fascinating session like this before, especially back there! I don't know if I'll be able to sit for the next few days!"

Choong kissed her again. "I wouldn't have done that with you if I knew you wouldn't enjoy it. Actually, to be truthful to you, that was one of the best sex I've had for so, so long!" His eyes twinkled, signaling that he was genuine in his words.

The two cuddled on the carpeted floor for the next fifteen minutes before reluctantly getting up to get dressed. They did not want to contemplate what would happen to their relationship and felt it would be best not to discuss about it for the moment. But they knew that what had happened had not been something ordinary...

THE END

12