Office Party Extraordinaire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a large gulp of my drink and sat back in my chair letting the weed and alcohol loosen up what little inhibitions I had left.

Looking first toward Mel, then to my right toward Carol I said, "So which one of you sexy ladies wants me to eat her pussy first?"

Carol looked surprised at my forwardness. Mel smiled and said, "Do Carol first Frank, I want to watch."

Carol said, "Wow that'll be the second thing I haven't done since college Frank."

I stood up and walked around the end of the table to help Carol out of her chair. Turning her around I slid my hands up her back to the top of dress and slowly pulled the zipper down. Down past the back strap of her bra, down to the small of her back. Spreading the material at her shoulders I slid the fabric from her. It fell in a heap around her ankles. My hands slid down to the clasp of her bra. As I undid the clasp Carol slid her hands up to hold the material against her chest. I stepped closer to her and circled her body with my hands.

My hands slid up across her stomach and up against her hands I pressed my hips against her ass and slowly forced my hands under hers.

Carol groaned loudly as my hands slid under the material covering her full soft tits and made contact with her nipples. She let her hands fall away and with them the lacy material of her bra.

"Oh god Frank that feels so good!" Carol whispered.

Leaning down I kissed her shoulders and neck softly as my palms continued massaging her hardening nipples. Carol's tits were large, soft and only sagged slightly when I left them slip from my hands. I wanted to feel these nipples between my lips.

I said, "Turn around now Carol, let's have a look at these beautiful tits."

She slowly turned to face me with her ass resting against the edge of the table. Her tits were beautiful, soft, full and so very succulent. I leaned down and took one nipple between my lips sucking on it gently.

Carol moaned deeply and said, "Frank, my head is spinning I have to sit down."

I slowly sat down in the chair she had occupied, and pushed her back toward the table. She understood what I wanted and sat down on the table as I leaned forward to kiss and suck one erect nipple then the other.

"Carol, you have such beautiful tits, the nipples are like perfect circles and they are so fucking hard." I whispered.

Her hands slid up to my head and she pressed my mouth tighter against them as I continued my oral assault on her tits. My hands slid down her thighs and slowly lifted one foot placing it on the armrest of my chair. Carol didn't wait for me to lift the other foot, taking it on her self to place that one on the opposite armrest. She leaned back just as Mel got up on the table behind her and slid across to support her back.

Carol moaned as Mel's soft feminine hands made contact with her skin. I leaned back in the chair to gaze at Carol's body. She looked down at me and moaned as Mel's hands slid around from behind to cup her full tits and begin massaging them softly.

Carol was wearing the sexiest lace panties and thigh high stockings. As I slid the panties down her silk covered legs her glistening pussy looked so inviting.

I leaned forward and licked along the outside of her pussy lips. My tongue slid between and entered her.

Carol groaned deeply and slid her hands to the back of my head. Her hands urged me to go deeper inside with my tongue.

"Yes, Frank lick it that feels so good baby." Carol said.

I increased the pressure of my mouth on her pussy and began tongue fucking it deeper and deeper. Carol could only moan over and over as my lips and tongue assaulted her wet slit. My tongue slid in and out of her like a tiny cock. Her pussy was soaking wet, swollen and pulsating more and more with each stroke of my tongue.

I looked up at Mel who was still massaging Carol's luscious tits. I said, "Mel, strip for me let me see your sexy body baby."

The effects of the drinks and the joint we'd shared had taken hold fully. All three of us had lost any resemblance of sexual inhibitions. We were going to pleasure each other as much as we could.

Mel let me watch her strip kneeling above Carol's head as I continued licking and sucking her pussy. Mel was clearly enjoying having me watch her strip and she moved very seductively as she slipped her blouse off, unclasped her bra unleashing her firm upturned tits. She stood and slid her skirt down her long sexy legs and peeled a white lace thong off her hips.

She smiled and said, "Don't you want to eat this sweet pussy too Frank?" As her hands slid down from her tits to spread the lips of her cleanly shaven pussy.

I nodded yes and said, "Turn around and slid that sweet pussy down this way baby."

Mel didn't hesitate a moment and took a step toward me. Turning around and placing one leg on each side of Carol's hips she bent down and knelt on all fours over Carol. Their tits touched and both moaned in pleasure as the nipples rubbed against one another. Mel lowered her head and kissed Carol firmly on the mouth.

Carol's lips parted and her tongue extended inviting Mel's tongue to dance with it between parted lips. I leaned back to survey the pair of pussies that were within reach of my exploring lips and tongue.

I lifted my head and licked along the length of Mel's beautiful slit. It quivered as my tongue spread the lips and slipped just inside. Carol and Mel were busy exploring each other's oral cavities with their tongues. Both women moaned and groaned with pleasure. None of us said a word, we were to busy using our mouths to pleasure one another.

As I tongue fucked Mel's moistening pussy, I slipped two fingers inside Carol's already dripping snatch. My fingers explored deeper than my tongue had been able to and Carol groaned with pleasure as my fingers disappeared inside her pussy.

I reached up and pulled Mel's pussy down so it was pressed against Carol's slit. Their clits were almost touching and I could lick and suck both at nearly the same time. Over and over again I licked up and down over the hard nub of their clits.

My fingers worked their magic inside Carol's pussy as my tongue explored inside Mel's. Their juices coated my fingers and mouth and I loved the mixed taste of these two women.

Carol first began moaning deeply as she approached orgasm.

She squealed, "Oh fuck Frank, please don't stop you've got me right on the edge."

My fingers slid in and out of her faster and faster. Her pussy flooded with juices as her body tensed marking the start of her orgasm.

She screamed, "YES, YES, YES, I'm cumming Frank!"

Mel's mouth clamped down on Carol's and muffled the sounds of pleasure she made as her orgasm built to a fever pitch. Her hips twitched uncontrollably as she rode the wave of orgasmic delight my fingers and mouth produced.

Her juices flowed freely running from her and onto my waiting tongue and lips. I drank her sweet nectar as it drained from inside her.

Carol turned her head away from Mel's mouth and said, "Oh my fucking god Frank, I've never felt anything so fucking good."

I turned my oral attention to the sweet pussy just above Carol's while I continued finger fucking Carol slowly. Mel moaned softly as I slid my tongue between her pussy lips and extended it as far as possible. I reached around her legs and pulled her hips back toward me so I could drive my tongue deep inside her. Two fingers of my other hand joined my tongue and I began licking and sucking her sweet pussy harder as my fingers drove deep between the swelling lips of her pussy. Carol reached up and pulled Mel's mouth to hers and they began kissing each other again. Muffled sounds escaped Mel's throat as my oral assault on her pussy intensified and Carol's oral assault on her mouth continued. Their bodies glistened with sweat as did their pussies with a mixture of sex fluids and my saliva.

I sucked hard on Mel's clit eliciting a deep throaty moan from her. My tongue circled it lifting it from its fleshy sleeve.

Mel broke her kiss with Carol to encourage me saying, "Yes baby, that's it lick my clit." I kept my fingers moving inside both pussies paying more attention to Mel's since I wanted to pull her over the peak of sexual pleasure as I had done only moments earlier for Carol.

Mel's hips tensed, as her orgasm approached. She moaned deeply, and her muscles clamped down on my invading fingers and tongue.

She screamed, "Fuck it Frank, make me cum on your face baby."

I pinched her clit between my thumb on the outside and the two fingers inside her as her hips began twitching uncontrollably.

She screamed again, "Fuck me Frank, I'm cumming for you baby."

As her orgasm peaked Mel's pussy squirted a stream of juice at my face. It splashed off my mouth and ran down over Carol's pussy. Another squirt of sweet pussy juice shot out of her and into my open mouth. I swallowed it loving the taste and warmth of her juices.

Mel's pussy continued twitching and a steady flow of fluid ran from her. I licked up ever drop I could, including what had run down over Carol's pussy. Mel's body collapsed down on top of Carol's and they kissed deeply as I finally lifted my face from between their thighs. My hands continued moving over both swollen soaking wet pussies for several minutes until I was sure they had both reached the end of their orgasms.

Leaning back in my chair, I wiped my mouth with my hand, but that did little to remove the moisture since my hands were just as wet as my mouth.

As I sat there staring at these two glistening pussies, I said, "Now that's the kind of holiday buffet I could go for every year."

The girls giggled at my joke but went back to their kissing.

Mel finally broke off their kiss, and said, "Carol, don't you think we should turn the tables on Frank?"

Carol said, "Oh yeah Mel, let's give him a Christmas present he'll never forget."

Mel slid off Carol to the right and Carol moved a little to her left leaving a space for me to fit between. Carol spoke first, "Okay Frank, let's see you strip for us like Mel did earlier.

Mel giggled and said, "Carol were you watching too.

Carol only nodded yes. Both of them were staring intently at me as I stood up.

Pulling my shirt out of jeans, I slowly unbuttoned it sliding the shirt off my shoulders.

Mel remarked, "Oh wow I love a man with hair on his chest."

"Yes it's so nice to run your fingers through." Carol added.

I acted like I was doing a strip tease for the two of them and slowed the process as I undid my belt and the top button of my jeans.

"Come on Frank, I'm dying to see your cock." Carol begged.

I slowly slid my jeans down my legs and stepped out of them. Straightening up the bulge in my jockey shorts clearly outline to size of my cock.

Mel looked at Carol and said, "Hmmm, Carol, looks like there will be enough for both of us to enjoy."

I hooked a finger inside the elastic waist band of my jockeys and peeled them down. My erection sprung forth extending just above the table top. I lifted up a little and leaned forward letting my balls rest on the table. My hard cock begging to be touched licked and sucked.

Carol patted the table between her and Mel and said, "Lay down here Frank so Mel and I can have some fun."

I climbed up on the table and lay down between them. Carol instantly leaned over my face. Her blood shot eyes filled with lust for a man other then the jerk she was married to. Her hand slid down my body and found my erect cock.

As her delicate fingers surrounded my swollen member she cooed, "It feels so good having a hard cock in my hands again."

I moaned as she slowly began stroking my erection. Mel leaned over and began running her long sexy nails through the hair on my chest. She leaned close to my ear, her lips nearly touching it. Her tongue darted out from between parted lips and licked at my ear. My body quivered under the touch of these two sexy women.

Carol had already begun kissing down my chest and licked my nipple as she worked her way down. Her soft delicate fingers continued stroking my cock as she kissed her way across my abdomen. As her lips approached my rock hard erection she stroked down the shaft and stopped holding it straight up from my body.

Extending her tongue she licked from the bottom of its shaft up until she reached the corona. Her tongue circled there a time or two and continued circling until she reached to tip of my cock. She used the tip of her tongue to press into the small slit at the very tip of my cock. My body twitched as she opened her mouth and exhaled hot breath over the head.

"Oh god I can't wait to feel this in my mouth!" Carol said.

Her lips parted slightly and slowly slid over the head, past the corona and an inch or two down the shaft of my cock. She moaned deeply as it twitched inside her mouth.

Mel continued her oral assault on my ear licking around the edge and plunging the tip into the channel leading to my inner ear.

Mel whispered in my ear, "Concentrate on Carol baby, she really needs a good fucking."

Carol slowly lifted her mouth from my cock letting it pop out from between her lips.

She turned her head toward Mel and said, "Mel come down here and feel how good Frank's cock feels inside your mouth."

Mel didn't hesitate, her lips and tongue traced their way down my body to where Carol was again sucking and licking at my erect cock. Once Mel reached her goal, Carol let my cock slip from her oral grasp. Mel and Carol kissed each other with the head of my cock between their mouths, their tongues darting and dancing over the head and into one another's open mouths.

I groaned deeply as the feeling of having two women work their oral magic on my cock sent a chill up my spine.

Mel lowered her mouth over my cock and let it slide inside until the head was touching the back of her throat. She moaned as my cock filled her oral cavity and twitched against the narrow entrance to her throat.

Carol was watching Mel suck my cock and said, "Mel, you can handle more of his cock than I can."

Mel withdrew my cock from her mouth and grinned at Carol before she said, "You want to learn how to deep throat his cock baby?"

Oh yes, please teach me!" Carol exclaimed. " I want to know what that feels like. This is the first time I've ever sucked a cock this big."

Mel instructed Carol on the fine art of deep throating a man while they both took turns stroking and teasing my cock with their fingers and nails.

Mel explained, "You have to let it press against the back of your throat, then relax the muscles in your throat as you push it in. Remember to take a deep breath before you do Carol because once his cock is in your throat it'll be difficult to get any air into your lungs."

I was thoroughly enjoying being the oral experiment for these two sexy women and just laid back and enjoyed the feeling.

Carol grasped my erection near the base and held it straight up. She positioned her mouth over me and slowly let the head slip between her lips. Inch by glorious inch my cock disappeared into her eager mouth. I felt the head touch the back of Carol's throat and she instantly gagged.

She pulled back and it slipped from her mouth with a popping sound.

Mel said, "It's okay Carol, it may take a few tries to give your throat time to adjust to the feeling, but believe me baby the feeling is worth the effort."

I couldn't agree more with that statement. The sensation I was feeling was more than worth every bit of Carol's effort.

Carol took a deep breath and again slowly lowered her warm moist mouth over my cock. As the head bumped against the back of her throat she gagged again but this time she just lifted a little and then pressed her mouth down again. This time she didn't gag, and she moaned as the sensation of my cock head pressing against the entrance to her throat encouraged her on.

I felt her exhale over the entire length of my prick and suck air in her lungs as she prepared to push my cocks bulging head into her throat.

Mel encouraged her saying, "That's it Carol, now just relax your throat muscles and let his cock slide past the entrance."

I could feel Carol relax as she pressed down harder. Her muscles resisted but she persisted and finally the head slipped past the narrow opening and into her hot throat. She groaned deeply at the sensation of her throat being stuffed with cock.

Mel was watching intently and said, "You're doing it Carol keep going baby." She looked up at me and said, "How's that feel Frank?"

I replied, "It feels fucking incredible."

I could feel the head of my cock resting in the soft tissue of Carol's throat. The corona was just inside the narrowest part at the very top of her throat. I loved the way she was quickly learning to slide that thickest part of my cock over the narrowest part of her throat.

I said, "God damn Carol, you give incredible head baby."

I wanted to thrust up into her but resisted the urge waiting for her muscles to adjust to the size of my cock.

Carol slowly lifted her mouth from me, the head slipping out of her throat as she did. She pulled up until the swollen length was completely outside her oral cavity.

Oh my god, that felt incredible!" Carol exclaimed. "I've never felt anything so fucking incredible!"

Mel asked, "Carol haven't you ever tried that with your husband?"

Carol giggled and said, "Jack, his cock isn't near long enough."

Mel said, "Watch me, I'll show you a trick or two baby."

Carol moaned and said, "Yes please Mel, teach me how to swallow his cock."

Mel's hand replaced Carol's on the base of my shaft.

She said, "When you grab his cock here Carol, pull down on it to stretch the skin tight along the length of his shaft. It pulls the corona tight and makes it easier to slip through the narrow part at the top of your throat."

Mel tightened up her grasp and pulled down as her moist hot mouth descended over the head of my cock. Once again I watched the inches disappear into her succulent oral cavity. Her tongue slid along the underside of my cock shaft until it was pressing against her throat. She pressed downward and her throat resisted the invasion. She pressed harder and the muscles gave way. Her head lurched down as my cock popped through and into her soft throat tissue.

Carol was wide eyed as she watched Mel slowly take every last inch of my shaft into her mouth. The head was deeper inside her than I'd ever felt. Suddenly she swallowed and I groaned in pleasure as her throat muscles massaged the head and corona of my rock hard erection.

Mel had done this many times before, but she was taking her time to allow Carol to study her deep throat technique. The sensation of having your cock that deep inside a woman's throat is about the most incredible sensation a man can ever experience.

When Mel withdrew she would tighten the muscles in that narrow spot and I could feel her throat strain to keep me inside. My cock popped out only when she wanted it to. She slid her mouth off my hard on and looked at wide-eyed Carol.

"Did you see how I forced the head through my narrow opening Carol?" She asked. "Frank loved that sensation. Didn't you baby?" She asked me as she looked in my direction.

"Fucking incredible Mel." I responded instantly.

Mel continued, "And did you see how after I forced the widest part of his cock through the opening to my throat I just pushed the rest of him inside? That's the part I love most Carol, the feeling of my throat being stuffed with cock meat, the feeling that if I choose to I could fuck him with my soft throat tissue. Some men claim it's hotter and wetter than fucking a pussy. Once you master the technique you can lay on your back and hang your head over the edge of the bed and just let your man fuck your throat as deeply as he wants to."