Office Photographer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rebf
rebf
16 Followers

God, you're so tight! he gasped, pulling out a little and working himself into her until he was settled all the way in to her pussy, his cock buried to the base, his balls against her body.

Get ready, he told her, gripping her hips, beginning to move inside of her.

Oh, you feel so good, he gasped, thrusting harder against her ass, pushing his cock into her pussy.

He loved the way his dick looked in her, loved watching himself ram in and out. He cupped her ass in his hands, kneading them, pushing them up, pulling them apart as he fucked her.


He could feel her moving back against him and she was beginning to make little sounds as her body naturally responded to his hard rhythm. He could feel the walls of her pussy tightening, and knew that if she came, he would be done too.

He pulled out quickly and flipped her over, moving to straddle her waist.

Push your breasts together, he told her, her hands coming up to cup the sides of her breasts and press them together.

He took his slippery cock and slide between them, groaning at how heavenly it felt to fuck her breasts. He couldn't help it, he had to have this shot. Reaching back for his camera, he took pictures of his dick between her large breasts, her hands pressing them together.

Pull on your nipples, he demanded, thrusting between them, and stick out your tongue. I want you to lick the head each time it comes near.

Chelsea stuck out her tongue, trying desperately to lick his cock each time he thrust it near her mouth. She pulled on her nipples, making them bigger, feeling the answering quiver in her pussy each time.

The sight of her little pink tongue darting out to lick his cock was almost too much for Jim to handle. After taking a couple more pictures, he again stopped what he was doing. Setting his camera down again, this time he scooted back to slide his arms under Chelsea's legs. Spreading her legs wide, and bending them almost to her shoulders, he plunged back into her, fucking her pussy hard and fast, watching her breasts bounce as he thrust into her.

C'mon now, baby, he told her, close to climax. Cum for me, Chelsea, cum for me.

Chelsea was making high-pitched gasps as he fucked her, holding onto the frame of the bed above her head, her pussy taking a delicious beating. He could feel her pussy clench, and then begin to convulse as she came, her scream high and loud with her orgasm. As her pussy tightened around him, Jim felt his own climax take him, and he shot his load into her, thrusting one last time and groaning as he felt himself drain.

Collapsing on top of her, Jim buried his face in her neck, breathing heavily, his cock still inside her.

Jesus Christ, he gasped into her neck. That was better than I thought it was going to be. I may keep you around for a while.

rebf
rebf
16 Followers
12