Office Play Ch. 01

Story Info
The boss is getting tired of just teasing the kitten.
1.5k words
3.86
23.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ms.Singh?"

I hear you call out my name, I look over at you in the direction of your office and notice you leaning against the doorways, enveloped in your arrogance, a smirk on your face.

"Come to my office," you demand crooking a finger before turning and heading into the room behind you.

I sigh, and shuffle some papers on my desk before getting up and going in. I don't see why you needed the theatrics just then as its only us two in the office tonight -- working overtime on a project that was due the following afternoon.

I walk in and see you clicking away on your computer, reclining slightly in your office chair and looking ever the more domineering. You look up from your computer and beckon at me to come over to you.

"The shared server is acting up again," you state looking at me while standing up from your chair.

I sigh again, before I take the seat. These 'problems' you always have are minor mishaps which you could easily solve. Yet you always make me fix it.

I start to get to work, typing away and clicking here and there.

Feeling tired and too engrossed in my work, I don't realise you coming up behind me and jump a little at the feel of your fingers at the nape of my neck, playing with the soft curls that found their way out of my tightly pulled bun.

I ignore you. I'm not expecting anything from this. You've teased me like this countless of times before and everytime I do act on it, you embarrass me by pulling away and telling me to go back to work. I'm used to your game by now and I'm not about letting myself getting played again.

You notice the determined glint in my eyes as I ignore you and keep on typing away. You decide to tease me more just for that, as you place your lips on the crook of my neck and kiss there before biting down and sucking, leaving your mark.

You watch as my fingers still over the keyboard and my eyes flutter as a small gasp escapes from my lips. You love the reaction, but what you love more is the defiant little glare I give you from behind my glasses before settling back onto my work.

You bend down to my ears as your hands roam over my waist and back, gently skimming over my top and coming to a light rest right on my chest.

"You always wear the most revealing little outfits Kitten, be careful you don't go making big bad wolves get the wrong idea." you whisper, before squeezing my tits tightly and pulling at them before letting go, watching my reaction as I jerk forward and give a loud gasp as my hands tightly clutch the desk edge.

You bend down and whisper again, "What a lovely little reaction,"

You run your hands down to my hips and raise my skirt slightly. I turn y head slightly to you and still your hand that's pressed against my thigh. "No," I whisper, wanting it so badly, but not wanting to compromise my pride.

"Now Kitten, you made such a lovely little noise just now that I can't help but to be curious as what more you can do with that lovely little mouth of yours," you say as you notice my grip loosening.

You take this opportunity to push away my hand and delve yours right under my skirt, pushing it all up and exposing my red lace underwear.

I bite my lip as you take your thumb and start rubbing my clit ever so slowly over the thin cloth, teasing me mercilessly. You notice the way my lower body is raised as if silently begging for more, my hips slightly rolling in desire.

"Oh, you like that, huh?" you ask, watching me give a little nod as I turn my head away from you. You take your other hand and force my head back to look at what your thumb is doing.

"Don't look away Kitten, watch me pleasure you," you order roughly as your thumb quickens it's pace.

I keep my head still and watch as you start rubbing my nub faster, making a little moan escape from my lips as I clench the arm handles of the chair. You take that time to stop and a whimper of unhappiness comes out of my lips before I could help it.

You smirk at me before you swivel the chair to you, stilling it in front of you with your hands. I give a little squeal, as the chair jerks. You pull the chair into you and lean down right in my face. You see the lust in my eyes but a strong sense of defiance in it as well.

You smile before grabbing me by chin and pull me in, forcefully taking my lips with yours. You smile against my lips as you feel my tiny hands wrap around your neck and pull you in more, playing with the hair by the nape of your neck.

You reach down, while kissing me and slap my clit. I give a gasp of surprise and jump, still pressed against your lips. You bite on my lip as you slap it again. You then push aside my undies and roughly push your finger into me.

"You're not wet enough," you whisper against my lips before you begin to take your finger and start fucking me with it.

I place a hand over my mouth, stifling my moans. You get on your knees and pull your fingers out. You grab my thighs and growl as you rest your cheek against my inner thigh, nipping at it.

"Let go of your mouth, there's no one here. I want to hear you scream for me alright?" you ask rhetorically while looking up at me before looking back at my clit.

It's all pink and swollen and you can see it throbbing slightly as cum drips down my lips. You take your thumb and flick at my swollen clit.

I arch my back and gasp as you flick at it again. Smiling up at me, you send me a wink before locking your hands around my thighs and pulling me closer to your face.

With a hitched moan, I grab your hair with one hand and throw my other hand back over the chair as I feel your tongue beginning to swirl around my clit. You flick your tongue in and out of me, slowly fucking me with your tongue.

"Kitten, you taste so sweet," you whisper against my cunt. I moan louder, taking you by your hair and burying your tongue deeper.

You swat away my hand and stand up and domineeringly. You look down at me as you unbutton your shirt and shrug it off. Leaving your tie on. You then reach down and unbuckle your belt. I reach my hands out to help you but you send me a glare and a quick order.

"Keep your paws to your side, DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING."

I timidly keep my hands at my sides as I watch you hungrily. You unbuckle your belt and undo the button of your pants and unzip it, pulling it down and stepping out of it.

You now stand in all your glory, naked in front of me. Your lovely cock at attention right in front of me.

"Suck it," you demand as you grab my chin and pull it down, opening my mouth.

You take your free hand and rub the pre-cum along your shaft before sticking it in my mouth. You let me grow accustom to it, swirling my tongue around it and allowing me to suck on your cock. After a while you bury your hand in my hair and give it a slight tug, pulling me up and then pushing me down on to the ground, getting on my knees.

"Come Kitten, time for you to feed," you state before starting to fuck my throat with your length.

I can feel it throbbing and pulsing as my tongue swirls around your cock. I gag on your length but you still keep on fucking me. Moaning and tugging on my hair. "You like Sir's cock don't you? That's right, gag on that shaft, let it fuck your little throat hole,"

I look up at you and beg you silently for permission.

You can tell what I mean and you give a curt nod of your head. Taking that as a yes, I grab your hips and take you in deeper.

I feel you massaging my scalp, giving little tugs now and then, making me moan around your cock, in turn making you moan.

I hear the door behind us creak, but I'm too much into sucking you off to pay attention.

You caress my cheek before saying, " Well Kitten, it looks like there's a new play toy here ready for you,"