Office Policy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She eventually flopped herself down trying to catch her breath. Kelly’s face was a sticky mess. “Wow, I haven’t came like that in like forever!” Erika moaned. With that she sat up and had a drink. Kelly had one too. Erika then began licking Kelly’s face and started working down toward her breasts. Erika cupped the very large puppies in her hands and pushed them up so that they spilled out of her bra. Erika licked her way to Kelly’s erect nipple and gave it a long suck before going over to the other one. She then looked into Kelly’s eyes and clearly said, “I want to eat your pussy!” Kelly nodded.

Erika positioned Kelly so that her dress was up over her hips. Kelly looked sexy with her stocking tops exposed and her black silk panties sucked up into her damp pussy. Erika got onto her knees on the carpeted floor and eased Kelly’s legs apart with her hands. Erika began kissing Kelly’s thighs and licked her pantied covered crotch. Kelly writhed in anticipation. Erika pulled Kelly’s panties to the side and revealed her wet lips.

“Wow, you’re a real blond,” Erika giggled. Kelly giggled too until she felt Erika’s tongue touching her clit. Kelly sucked in a deep breath and moaned out slowly. Erika’s long tongue knew its way around a pussy and she did her magic on Kelly. Kelly’s heels dug into Erika’s back and her fingers ran through the long red curls on top of her head. Kelly humped back at Erika’s tongue. Erika had obviously done this many times before because Kelly loved every second of it. My pants were about to split from excitement. I knew if I touched it, even just a little, it would explode. Kelly writhed and bucked as she came on Erika’s face. The little expert kept sucking my friend’s clit until she stopped shaking. If it weren’t for the music volume, everyone in the place would have heard Kelly scream. As the song ended, Erika released Kelly’s clit and sat up for a drink. A waitress appeared soon after and informed Erika that she was due on stage again in fifteen minutes. Erika said that she had to go and gave Kelly one more kiss. I slipped Erika three hundred. She smiled and kissed my cheek as she dashed from the room.

Now, I didn’t know what to say to Kelly, I was still in shock. It was a slightly awkward moment as I watched her straighten her dress and shove her boobs back into her bra. I just sipped my drink and sat there uncomfortably. Finally Kelly picked up her drink and chugged it down quickly. “Come on, let’s get out of here!” she told me with authority.

I knew our arrangement would be different from that moment on. I was at a loss for words as we found my car in the lot. As soon as we got in I looked over at her for some kind of communication. She was staring back at me with a devil’s eye. “Are you jealous?” was all she asked.

“Well, yes…a bit. But wow, I am so impressed by…” I had started before Kelly stopped me by placing a finger on my mouth. I could still smell the sweet fragrance of Erika’s pussy on it. Kelly leaned over to me and replaced her finger with her lips. She kissed me softly and tenderly. I could taste Erika on her lips. Kelly allowed her tongue to drift into my mouth. I sucked on it softly. We kissed affectionately for a few minutes until she stopped it. Kelly turned in her seat and placed her ankles up on my shoulders. Her dress rode up onto her hips again and she placed her hand on my bald head. Kelly forced my head down between her thighs.

“I’m still really fucking horny baby, I hope you don’t mind,” Kelly confessed. Kelly’s little black panties were wet and party torn from inside. She grabbed hold of them and gave a tug, ripping the side and they came right off in her hand. It was a very sexy move. Her pink pussy had a glistening sheen on it as my mouth soon found it’s new home. She moaned as I eagerly started lapping at her snatch. I ate her as if she was my last meal. My tongue found the spots that Erika’s tongue had found just moments before. Kelly humped my face like she did with the stripper. She was hot and wet. I loved her flavour. Kelly began quaking and shaking and her thighs clamped tightly on my face. Her silky stockings brushed my head as I ate her through orgasm.

Kelly didn’t miss a beat and pulled me up to her and planted her mouth on mine as she fumbled for my zipper. My cock was in pain and begging for relief. “Marty, I need you to fuck me, I need to fuck right now!” I had never heard her like this before but since I was being a gentleman, I had no choice but to grant the lady her request. Now, I had to concentrate on not blowing my load too quickly. I was a lit firecracker. I undid my pants and pushed them down to my knees. Kelly didn’t wait for me. She rolled me over and straddled me, placing her hot box onto my swollen member. She grunted as she impaled herself on me in one quick thrust. I almost lost it right away. Luckily, she grinded herself down on me for a minute or two, which allowed me to catch my breath and concentrate. Kelly then started bouncing up and down on my pole, using me as her personal fuck toy. She was wild with abandon. Kelly was unhinged, flailing all over the place. Her long blond locks whipped back and forth covering her face. Finally, I could hold it no longer and grunted as I thrust up into her and launched a massive load into Kelly’s womb.

“Oh ya honey, I needed that!” Kelly panted.

“Me too Kelly, me too,” I sighed.

After a few minutes of repose, we sat up and straightened our cloths. I started up my engine and we drove away. The ride back to Kelly’s place was very quiet, not from awkwardness but from a blissful contentment. I walked her to her door. “Do you want me to come in?” I asked.

“Better not. Don’t get me wrong. It’s not you personally, I just feel like we have to maintain our business relationship so we should call this what it was, an act of passion,” she answered logically. “It was a fucking awesome act of passion,” she added.

I smiled. Kelly was right. No matter how far over the office policy line we had stepped, we had to go back to our professional relationship. I kissed Kelly in a very sisterly way before heading back to the car. After everything, I had to say to myself, “Well, at least I had sex with Kelly.”

The next morning was as rough as any Friday morning yet. This time I could at least savour the fact that Kelly was in the same boat as me. My only dilemma would be Donny. What would I tell him about it? He would no doubt ask me. I decided to wait for a sign from Kelly or just try to brush it under the carpet.

Kelly showed up looking fresh as daisies. She wore a white lace top and a grey business skirt with her three inch black heels. Her hair was back to its normal conservative style and she wore glasses but still looked radiant. I got the customary “Good morning,” as if nothing was any different.

Donny was eagerly waiting for the details with a hot coffee in his hand. “Well, spit it out! How was last night?” he pried. I didn’t know how to respond. I turned to look at Kelly for some support. I didn’t want to outright lye to my friend.

“Donny, you should have been there! You would have had one of your fantasies fulfilled,” Kelly started. My mouth opened in shock. She was going to tell him! “Marty was right, Erika does love her ladies,” she went on acting like the cat who just caught a mouse.

“So she actually went through with it, eh?” Donny asked me red faced. “She told me that she was going with you last night but I was sure that she would chicken out,” he continued. “Did she really do anything with the dancer?” Donny asked again in disbelief.

“Oh ya! She was a real trooper!” I informed him. “I still can’t believe what I saw. I can’t describe it, you would have to have been there,” I teased.

“What about you? Did you get any action?” Donny pried, looking for more answers. I almost choked on my coffee, considering what Kelly and I had done in the car. I looked at Kelly again for some kind of signal. She was looking down at the papers on the table and bighting her tongue.

“Me? No, unfortunately it was the same old status quo for me. Erika only plays with the girls,” I told him. At least that much was the truth. I realized that Kelly did not want to tell Donny about our activity in the car afterwards.

“Oh ya, Erika is definitely only into girls!” Kelly emphasized again.

“Does this mean, your going to be lesbian from now on?” Donny joked with Kelly, ducking as he awaited her reply. She didn’t throw anything at him.

“I had fun, she was cute, and it was a one time thing, that’s all!” Kelly replied.

“Damn! Now I’m never going to see it,” Donny kept up. He then turned back to me, “I’m sorry, I’m being insensitive, I know you really have a thing for this chick. You spent all this time and money on this girl and get nothing out of it. Kelly meets her for the first time and five minutes later they are lips to lips and lips to lips,” he continued to joke. “I guess the only way you’ll ever get to first base with this chick is if you magically turn into a broad somehow, right?”

It was like a light bulb going on over my head. I must not have been the only one thinking the same thought. “It might work you know,” Kelly answered.

“Maybe with the right dress, shoes, and a wig…” Donny started.

“Oh, I know I could do his makeup to look real…” Kelly added.

“Hang on a minute! Wait one second. Are you suggesting that I dress up like a girl?” I gulped, knowing full well that I had done so in private on many occasions. Those times were private ones and they never involved going out in public. It was getting caught in Alyson’s lingerie and stockings that made her walk out on me. My hobby had cost me my only serious relationship that I ever had. Still, it was a brilliant idea.

“Seriously, you have nice full lips, big eyes, and a soft face. With the right makeup and wig in the dark light, I can make you look like a real woman,” Kelly exclaimed as if venturing onto a new project.

“Marty, you always have had a small frame, I’ve seen you at the gym. You have a round enough ass and hips, but a small upper body. Look how small your wrists are. You could pass as a woman,” Donny proclaimed, totally shattering my already self- conscious attitude about my own masculinity.

“Oh, I know the perfect dress for you to wear,” Kelly shouted enthusiastically.

“Hold on, I am not walking alone into that club dressed like a girl,” I stressed.

“Oh, I’m going with you, as your husband or boyfriend. I have to see this for myself now. You guys have had all the fun so far. I want to watch this girl in action up close,” Donny proclaimed.

“It’s settled then, Marty, I’ll arrange a manicure and pedicure appointment. We are taking Thursday afternoon off to get you ready. Be at my place at two and we’ll get started. I have to go shopping, what shoe size are you? I’ll get your measurements myself,” Kelly rambled.

“I can pick you up at nine o’clock at Kelly’s place. We’ll head to the club from there,” Donny added. It was done. They had made my decision for me. I quietly went about business for the rest of the day. All weekend, I did not sleep well in anticipation of what was coming up.

On Thursday, I had my nail appointment that Kelly set up. Two very pretty Chinese ladies worked for an hour on my fingernails and toes. They glued on long nails that looked magnificent, with airbrushed paint, a pink and purple pattern that looked very sharp. They worked hard on my rough feet, scraping away a layer of dry skin, massaging and moisturizing them and finally applying the same pink and purple polish on the nails. After everything had set, I made my way to Kelly’s place already feeling very feminine.

Kelly had everything ready for me; first she inspected my nails, and was very pleased with the results. “Okay, first thing, into the tub, but keep your nails out of the water. I’ll be in with the razors,” Kelly told me. Razors meant that I was going to loose all my body hair. I was about to get even more feminine yet. Kelly was true to her word. She entered the bathroom while I lay naked in the hot bath water. She produced three razors. First she shaved my chest, armpits, and miscellaneous body hair. The second razor shaved my legs clean, including my ass and balls. By the time we got to my neck and face I had grown a thick hard on from all the attention. When we finished I felt extremely smooth.

“Oh, Marty, we can’t have that,” Kelly said while staring at my erection. “We can’t continue like this, we’ll just have to get rid of it,” Kelly sighed as she opened her mouth wide and engulfed my entire six inches in one swift motion. The girl had talent. I had never had a blowjob before and there I was, experiencing a deep throat massage from my blond college. Kelly backed her mouth off to the tip and massaged my shaft with her hand. She put her fingers into her mouth and got them nice and wet. Kelly then eased her mouth back onto my smooth cock again taking it very deep. Her fingers slipped under my balls and along my scrotum until they found my asshole. The tips of her fingers circled my rim and then very gently pushed inside. I was amazed how good it felt. Her fingers gradually spread me open until she was able to slide them in and out with ease. I was very close to cumming. Kelly’s mouth was very wet and very warm. She drew back again so that just the head was in her mouth and used her mouth like a vacuum to suck on it. At the same time Kelly buried her fingers deep into my bum and pressed them on my prostate gland. I looked down at her and she was staring back at me with her bright blue eyes opened wide. The sensations were overwhelming and I lost control, unleashing a torrent of hot cum into Kelly’s mouth. Eagerly, she swallowed it all without missing a beat.

“MMM, that was quite a load,” Kelly remarked after her throat was clear.

I had no other response other than, “Wow!”

We then got serious about feminizing me again. Next came the painful task of plucking my eyebrows. Luckily for me, mine were pretty sparse and fair to start with. Then came a full moisturizing of my body and face followed by powder. Then Kelly started applying makeup. She was far more methodical then I ever was doing it on my own. First came a gel to smooth out the lines on my face, then a cover up foundation, mainly over my chin area to hide the bluish tint of my facial hair. She then added a colouring foundation and powder to give me the right overall look. Next, Kelly got out some very large and bold eyelashes and glued them securely to my eyelids. Eyeliner followed, then the eye shadowing began. Kelly used several different colours to blend a very erotic look to my eyes. She then used an eyebrow pencil to shape my brows in a very feminine bow. Blush was added to my cheekbones very softly.

“I’ll wait until your dressed to do the mascara and lipstick,” Kelly informed me, stating that it could get ruined by the cloths as well as marking the material. Kelly proceeded to pull out my wardrobe for the evening. First was the corset. I was already very slim in build but the corset gave my figure a more feminine shape by pulling in at my waist and adding flare to my hips. It was black and silky and even as tightly as it was laced to me, it felt very sexy. Next came the bra, a black silky number with padded push up cups. To stuff them, Kelly had purchased a pair of fake boobs made of silicone. They made me about a C cup. Next came the stockings; a beautiful pair of Cuban cut, seemed black stockings that attached to the garters on my corset. I told her how incredible they felt on my freshly shaved legs. Kelly then produced the shoes I would wear; a pair of black velvet stilettos with four-inch heels and open toes. They had wide straps that went around my ankles. When Kelly brought out the black silk panties for me to put on I had produced another erection. I felt embarrassed about it but Kelly didn’t seem to mind as once again she wrapped her mouth around it and gave me another unbelievable blowjob. She performed the same routine as before, pushing her wet fingers inside me and massaging my prostate while sucking on just the head. The results were the same too. I came down Kelly’s throat in only a few minutes. Once she licked it clean, Kelly pushed the head of my deflated member up between my legs and ‘tucked’ it away as she pulled up my panties, which were a snug fit.

“That should help if you get excited later, at least it won’t show,” Kelly told me. “You can’t let Erika up under your skirt if you don’t want to get discovered. Tell her that you’re on your period, she’ll understand,” she added. Good advice. Kelly then pulled out my dress. It was a pretty mid thigh number, made of silk and lace. The top part had a scoop neck line but was snug enough to not show any cleavage. It had dark crimson coloured silk roses on black lace backing. The sleeves were loose, transparent black with button down cuffs. The lower part of the dress was a tight black lycra with a lace trim on the bottom. Kelly zipped me up in the back. I felt so incredibly pretty and sexy with it on. As I looked into the mirror, I saw the body of a hot woman. There was no trace of a man at all. Kelly had me walk around for a while to get used to the shoes and dress. She was surprised to see how skilled I was. Unaware of my private practicing, she must have thought that I was a natural. She did give me some pointers on acting, posturing, and talking more lady like. Finally we got to my wig. It was a strawberry blond, slightly longer than shoulder length and swept back. There were four tape lines inside the wig that Kelly applied glue to. The wig stuck firmly to my barren scalp. The bangs came down to my eyes and cut off my peripheral vision. Kelly got her brush, pick, and hairspray to touch up the details on the wig and hold everything in place. Final touches were next by placing mascara and doing my lips. She coated my lips with foundation, added liner, filled in a dark crimson base, highlighted with a softer rose and covered with clear gloss. We accessorized with a three strand pearl choker, cameo earrings, and a silver ankle bracelet. I looked fucking sexy!

“Your lips won’t smear with that on. If you get lipstick on your face it will be Erika’s,” Kelly informed me. She made the presumption that we would actually get that far. I could not get over how much of a woman I really looked like. “Let’s get some perfume on you. Alfred Sung’s Shi I think should work for you I think,” she said. Kelly spayed a whiff of perfume on me that smelled like fresh peaches. Kelly gave me a little purse with some essentials in it including; lip gloss, compact, glue, a spare pair of stockings and a tampon for effect.

The doorbell rang moments later with the arrival of Donny. Time really flies when you’re having so much fun. Kelly let him in. He was wearing a sharp grey, Italian suit jacket and trousers with a black shirt. He gave Kelly a kiss on the cheek and handed her a red rose. He had another in his other hand that he had brought for me. When I walked into the foyer Donny’s jaw dropped. His eyes were as wide open as vice in Las Vegas. I suddenly had a feeling of power, one that women usually have over me most of the time.

“Good evening sir,” I said in my most polished girly voice. Donny’s hand reached out with the rose. “For me?” I asked coyly with a big smile. Donny continued to stare and say nothing. I did a turn to give him a full look.

Finally, he spoke, “Is that really you Marty?”

“I think from now on, we should call HER, Mary. What do you think?” Kelly implied.

“Right, Mary it is,” Donny complied. “I can’t believe my eyes! Wow!” Donny went on.

“Okay, quit drooling lover boy, time for you two to get going,” Kelly insisted. As we were heading out the door Kelly fussed with my hair a bit more saying, “you look beautiful, don’t worry, your going to be great, just have fun with it.”