Office Policy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Make sure you have her home by midnight or she turns into a pumpkin!” Kelly yelled from the door as we got into Donny’s SUV.

“Whatever Mom,” I yelled back.

Donny and I made it to the club with the entire trip consisting of him complimenting me on how good I looked. I was eating up the attention. Usually, I am hardly ever noticed. I never get complimented on my appearance. Donny had been a friend of mine for many years now, and I had never seen him act so vulnerable.

“So what are we, we can’t be married, or engaged,” I stated, showing my left hand void of any rings.

“Oh, I like your fingernails, very pretty,” he said absently. I looked back at him in disbelief. “Oh, I’m sorry, I guess we can be boyfriend and girlfriend. Let’s say we have been dating three months,” he answered.

“Make it six months, but we don’t live together,” I corrected him. That being settled, Donny parked and got out first so that he could come around and open my door. He held out his hand to help me down. I felt like a princess. I took his arm by the elbow to walk in but he instead wrapped his arm around my shoulder possessively so I put my arm around his waist.

Private Eyes was as dark, loud and smoke filled as usual. The place was packed and we had trouble finding a table. We must have done two full laps around the club before finding one. All the while I could feel the stares of the other men in the place. Their stares burned into my ass. I loved the feeling that I was the source of so much attention since I was so used to being so invisible. Donny and I eventually got a decent table. He surprised me by holding out my chair and helping me in; acting like a real gentleman. I almost blushed.

We sat through three dancer’s shows and consumed a few drinks in the process. I made sure to have a girly drink instead of a beer. I never knew vodka and cranberry tasted so nice. Most of the dancers acknowledged my presence but none made an effort to make me part of her show.

Finally, the DJ announced, “Okay guys, and you ladies, please give a warm Private Eyes welcome for the lovely Erika!!!!” Erika strutted out wearing her customary white hot pants and halter-top, and silver platform sandals. As she approached the stage, her eyes searched the crowd. She had a look of disappointment on her face. I wondered if she was upset because ‘Marty’ was not there to see her. When Erika’s eyes made contact with mine, I turned away a little apprehensively. As I looked back I noticed a faint smile on her face. Erika worked the crowd as she usually did. Her show was as spectacular as ever. During the third song she was taking tips from the men who sat along the rail. She made eye contact with me; the only ‘female’ anywhere near the stage and made the summoning gesture with her finger as she had done the week before with Kelly.

“Give me five bucks!” I whispered to Donny. After a moment of hesitation, he produced a blue note that I quickly grabbed and took with me to the stage side. I pranced over in a practiced feminine walk. The crowd was getting excited in anticipation. The cheering grew louder as I placed the five-dollar bill between my teeth and awaited my fate. My dress was tight enough and the neckline was high enough that she could not make me place it in my cleavage like she did with Kelly. I had seen this move with the money in the mouth before and felt pretty safe that it would work. Erika slid herself to the edge of the stage and grabbed the back of my head. My wig was very secure and stuck tight thankfully. She forced my head between her firm breasts and rubbed them all over my face. She then raised herself up and lifted a leg over my shoulder and shoved her little red patch in my face. I could feel the little bristle pubic hairs tickling my nose. I had never been so close to her promise land before. She humped my face a few times for the crowd’s amusement. The crowd’s approval was off the Richter scale. She wasn’t quite done yet. Erika then slid herself down so that we were face to face. Her nose touched mine and her glimmering green eyes were only inches from mine. She plucked the money from my mouth with her teeth as I felt her soft warm lips graze against mine. It was the closest we had ever been together and I was paralysed with shock. Erika turned her head and spit the money out on the stage. By then the song had stopped playing I figured it was over but she had not released my head yet. She faced me again and without warning planted a firm kiss right on my open mouth. I immediately felt her tongue invade the inside and caress my tongue. For a moment I could not hear the crowd noise, I was in my own little heaven. After what felt like forever, but was really only thirty seconds, Erika released my head and smiled at me. She turned to collect her tips and clothes while I returned to my table.

“Wow, you should see the look on your face,” Donny told me as I sat down. I pulled out my compact to check my face in the mirror, partly to see if there was any makeup damage and also to see what Donny was talking about. My makeup was fine other than some of Erika’s lipstick smudged on my face. He was right about the look however; an effervescent glow that you rarely see except on pregnant women.

Erika put on her clothes and started searching the room. She ignored guys who tried to get her attention. She was like a hound dog on a fixed scent. As I adjusted my face, Erika approached our table. She looked a little disappointed at first but she quickly warmed up to us. Donny introduced himself and me as his girlfriend Mary. “Shall we go somewhere less noisy and more comfortable,” the young dancer invited. Of course we were going to follow, that was our plan. Erika grabbed our hands and we walked back to the couch where a week previous I had witnessed the greatest display of my life. So far, I felt very confident about passing as a woman. In the dark bar, no one gave me reason to think otherwise. Erika’s moves were a polished routine. We had drinks and as we received our order, Donny paid the waitress and produced a roll of fifties that I had instructed him to bring. Erika leaned close to Donny and whispered in his ear. He looked at the money in his hand and nodded at her instructions. She was obviously giving him the financial details of the private dances. She then turned her attention to me. She sat with her leg rubbing against mine and her hand softly stroked my arm. “Would you like me to dance for you Mary?” I smiled devilishly and nodded. Erika straddled my lap and began gyrating to the music. She leaned forward and pressed her body into mine. She lifted her hair to expose the ties on her halter-top.

“Want to undo me honey?” Erika breathed into my ear. My shaking hands carefully untied the two knots holding her top on. She danced some more before climbing off my lap and standing in front of me. She presented her backside to me and invited me to take hold of her shorts. I grabbed them at the hips and slowly peeled them down off of her ass and to the floor. The pretty smell of her legs hypnotized me. Erika carefully backed up a little so that as I raised my head, my face bumped into her firm round bum. I took the liberty to give it a soft, loving kiss. Erika giggled and swiftly turned around, pushed me back on the couch. The now naked girl climbed back onto my nylon-covered lap and started gyrating again. Every once and a while part of Erika’s body would touch my face and would use the opportunity to kiss her exposed flesh. She made no effort to stop me. Near the end of the song she moved her mouth close to my ear and whispered, “Did you like the kiss I gave you before?”

I anxiously murmured a reply, “Uh-huh, yes!” With that, Erika took hold of my face and brought her mouth to meet mine. Gently I reached for her lips with my own. I kissed her softly, like a woman and she responded eagerly. I had wanted to kiss her for months. It seemed so different as a girl. Erika was the aggressive one, while I sucked on her tongue like a porn star would on a huge cock.

As the music faded away, Erika turned to Donny to ask if we should continue. I looked over at him for the first time since we started. He looked flushed with excitement. His eyes were as wide as a bug’s. He gave Erika the signal and she quickly returned to our little make out session even before the music started up again. I allowed my hands to softly scratch Erika’s back as they slid down to her rump. I firmly grasped her cheeks and squeezed them as I had wanted to for such a long time. She moaned her approval into my mouth as we kissed. The music started up again and my private dancer wiggled on my lap while we kissed. I could feel the heat being generated by her crotch on my legs. She was really getting excited. So was I. I was glad that I was firmly tucked away in my panties or I would have made a real display of myself. We continued kissing for a minute or two until Erika lifted herself up so that her breasts were squarely in my face. I didn’t hesitate to scoop her upturned nipple into my mouth and suck on it like a newborn. She really liked it. I could feel the dampness of her pussy on my finger that had ‘accidentally’ slipped between her thighs from the back. She loved that too and began humping my finger. I switched to Erika’s other tit and gave it a nice long tongue bath as well. When the song ended, I pulled my finger from her soaking wet crotch and brought it to my lips. Erika watched my eyes closely as I slowly inserted my finger into my mouth and licked it clean. I never diverted my eyes from hers. Erika grinned wide like a Cheshire cat.

“Do you like it?” she asked. I nodded. “Want some more?” she grinned. I nodded more emphatically. The music started again and Erica kissed me hard. She ran her tongue deep inside my mouth and pulled my tongue out with her lips. She sucked it up and down like a cock. She pressed her body into my face as she climbed up. I licked every inch of her that my tongue could reach. Soon her pretty little pussy was brushing against my nose. Her leg was over my shoulder like it was earlier. This time my mouth was free to lick her as much as I wanted. She had the tastiest, sweet little honey pot I could ever imagine. I lost myself sucking and licking her clit. My tongue dove deep inside her, fucking her. She was unbelievably hot inside and so very wet. When I returned to sucking her proud little clit, Erika grabbed the back of my blond head and forced herself hard against my chin. I could feel her body shake and quiver and knew that I was giving her a fantastic orgasm. I could hear her moaning and shrieking over the music. I was afraid the entire bar would hear her. The music had died down long before Erika’s body finally went limp and slouched down into my waiting arms. We nuzzled and snuggled for a moment.

“Sweetie, thank you! I really enjoyed that,” Erika told me with a trance like expression. “I want to do the same for you baby,” she purred while softly licking my ear.

“I’d love that too, but the timing isn’t right,” I pleaded in my best female voice while showing her the tampon wrapper in my purse. She seemed genuinely disappointed. My hand softly stroked her hair while my other hand rubbed her bum. I kissed her sweaty forehead. “Let me do you again, okay?” I asked.

Erika began kissing me aggressively on the mouth, tasting her own juices. We necked until the music started up again and prompted my muse to begin moving. She lay back and let me kiss her legs from her hip to her toes. I allowed my tongue to lick her tiny toes, one at a time. I made a real show of sucking on her big toe, bobbing up and down on it. After that, Erika rolled over onto all fours on the couch. She was facing Donny. I kissed her round butt that was displayed before me and licked my way to her crack. She pushed her bum back towards my face and I licked little circles around her pink rosebud. She moaned her approval so I licked a bit deeper. While I rimmed Erika’s ass I used my fingers to play with her clit, massaging it gently. “Dude, your girlfriend really likes my ass, her tongue is way up inside it,” she teasingly told Donny. Donny had that shocked expression on his face again. I enjoyed teasing him so I made a big show of probing my long tongue in and out of Erika’s asshole. I was having the time of my life.

We continued our escapades for the next two songs. We did so much more kissing, rimming, and toe sucking and I ate Erika out to another ear splitting orgasm. The waitress then came with the inevitable news for Erika that she had fifteen minutes to get ready for the stage. She peeled herself off of my lap and waited for Donny to pay her. He held out two hundred for her but I reached into his pocket and pulled out another two hundred to add to the stack. Erika kissed me on the cheek and told me to come back and see her any time we wanted. “Make sure that you take care of your boyfriend tonight, he is as hard as polished oak,” she added.

While Donny finished his drink, I worked on my makeup, fixing the mess that Erika’s pussy had made. It wasn’t perfect but it would be passable enough. As I was working on it, I looked over and noticed what Erika was talking about. Donny’s loose trousers were stretched tightly over a large object on his leg. I could tell how big it was as well as how thick, which was much bigger and thicker than mine. I moved my eyes back to my mirror to avoid getting caught staring at his unit. I too would have trouble standing and walking out but together we made it. Donny had his arm tight around my waist as we walked to his truck.

“Holy fucking fuck Mary, what the fuck happened in there?” he finally asked in utter disbelief.

“I know, pretty wild wasn’t it,” I responded keeping my fem voice. I could say nothing else; I could only smile. After helping me in, Donny got in as well but didn’t start the engine right away.

“That was so fucking sexy, do you realize how fucking sexy you are?” he began rambling. I made a mental note that he said, “I was fucking sexy.” I was a bit of a loss about how to respond to that. Now a nervous habit, I opened a mirror and started working on my makeup again. After a very long pause, Donny started up the truck and pulled away. We headed back into the city. The silence was uncomfortable like it was the week before.

“I’m still wired, how about we stop for a drink? I think this Marriott has a lounge,” Donny said as we approached the hotel. Truth was he was right. The adrenaline was still in my system. I agreed. By now I was feeling very confident about passing as a woman and I played the part. I held onto my date closely as we entered the quiet hotel lounge. There were a small number of tourists spread out through the bar. We found a couple stools to sit on and ordered. I was still buzzing from the strip club, my heart racing a mile a minute. Donny stayed very close to me, keeping an arm around me protectively. I was a bit paranoid about my look and kept checking my mirror.

“You look fine babe, really!” Donny assured me. “In fact, I think you look beautiful, and sexy!” he added while kissing me on the cheek. I was a little weirded out by that but it did help my confidence. The DJ put on a slow Sarah McLaughlin song and Donny encouraged me out to the dance floor. I tried to resist, but his mind was made up. I slowly sauntered out in order to avoid a scene. I had to walk much slower than usual with high heels and a tight dress on. It was unusual to dance with a man, but Donny pulled me close to his body and wrapped his arms tightly around me. We were very quiet as we swayed back and forth to the music. I relaxed and just let the music move me. I thought about things to say, but chose to keep my mouth shut and just enjoy the dance. Donny was really into it, pulling me tight and letting his hands roam over my backside. I was suddenly aware that he was seriously groping my ass. I opened my eyes to see some of the other people staring at us. Donny didn’t seem to care, he kept squeezing my bum and breathing heavy into my ear. It was then that I noticed the sizable lump on Donny’s leg that was pressing into my hip. I could not believe that he was still hard as a rock. I wanted to say something to him about it and turned to whisper something to him like, “hey, your drilling a hole into my leg,” or something like that. As I turned my head and opened my mouth I was met by Donny’s mouth pressing on mine. He kissed me!

It was a very intense kiss and I decided to let him finish before giving him shit. I had to admit that he was a great kisser. He wasn’t as rough as I thought he would be. His lips were surprising smooth and his tongue tenderly danced with mine. I was getting lost in it. When the song ended, Donny let loose his lip lock. I was dazed. “Were you going to say something?” he asked.

“Huh, oh ya, I forgot, your uh, I mean my leg, I mean your, your hard on, I can feel it,” I stammered out. Donny smiled and instead of pulling away he grabbed my hand and placed it on his pants where the tent was forming.

“Nice, isn’t it?” Donny sniggered. I blushed as I squeezed it softly.

“It’s really big!” I replied.

“Oh, get a room!” we heard someone yell from not too far away. Half laughing I looked into Donny’s brown eyes. He wasn’t laughing. He looked very serious. His stare was going right threw me.

“What do you think, should we?” he finally broke. I knew he wasn’t kidding. I was in stunned silence. Our bodies were still moving to a now unknown song. My breathing was heavy and my silence was deafening. I could see the sweat forming on Donny’s brow.

Softly I muttered, “Okay.” Donny placed his mouth on mine more forcefully this time and I eagerly began making out with him. It was a wet sloppy kiss and we finally broke it after a minute. I grabbed his hand and lead him from the dance floor and away from all the prying eyes. We grabbed our stuff and ran from the bar to the hotel lobby. I ran into the ladies room to straighten myself up while Donny booked a room. For a moment I was afraid I couldn’t go through it because I was, “on my period” but had to shake my head. I was getting lost in the fantasy and forgetting that under all this makeup and the girly cloths I was still a man. The reality could not replace the feeling inside me that I was a girl for at least this one night. Besides, I was under strict orders from Erika to, “take care of my boyfriend.” As I viewed my perfect lipstick in the mirror, I left the ladies room and waited for my date.

Donny and I shuffled off very quickly to the elevator and stood silently on the ride up. We rushed to our room as fast as possible. Trying not to trip in my heels, I finally caught up to Donny as he opened the door to our room. Once inside we were like a couple of animals. He pinned me to the wall and kissed me fiercely. His hands were all over my body, squeezing my ass and my fake boobs. I helped pull off his jacket and started ripping at his shirt. My nails scratched his chest as the buttons flew in all directions. He forced my dress up so that the hem was at my hips. The naked skin of my thighs above the tops of my stockings grew goose bumps. I could feel Donny’s hand’s exploring over the nylons and skin of my legs up to the silk panties covering my bum. As I eagerly sucked his tongue, my fingers fumbled with his belt and zipper of Donny’s pants. I eventually got them opened and Donny struggled to kick off his shoes and socks. He had to break our kiss for a second to finish taking them off and removing his pants and underwear. He stood before me wearing just his open shirt. Donny’s body was flawless for a male, tone, fit, and smooth with a medium tan. Donny waited patiently for me to make a move.

I leaned forward delicately and softly kissed his lips. I moved to his neck and licked my way to ear. I sucked gently on his earlobe. I could feel his protrusion pressing into my belly. I kissed his broad chest and stopped to bite his hard nipples. My tongue then traced a line down Donny’s body through his navel to the top of his pubic hair. I had to lower myself to my knees to get where I was going. As I kissed here I felt the long, hard piece of meat bouncing against the bottom of my chin. I leaned back on my heels to get a look at it. His cock was much bigger than mine, longer and thicker. It was smooth looking and circumcised with a fat pink head. I was breathing heavily, anxiously deciding if I should commit to what I had started. I looked up at Donny and could see him smiling in anticipation. “What the fuck,” I thought to myself and opened my mouth. I started by taking in just the head and sucking gently on it. Donny groaned with delight. After swirling my tongue around it I took hold of his pole and ran my wet tongue down the underside of it. When I reached his balls, I softly took them one at a time into my mouth and licked them all over. They felt very hard and full like they were ready to explode. He loved this treatment.