Office Politics Ch. 1

Story Info
Boss calls me into office for discipline.
609 words
3.85
71.8k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan called me into the office. I walked sharply past my supervisor; the bitch! God I hated her; she made my life miserable. And that was part of the reason why I was fucking our boss.

Before he closed his door, Dan said rather loudly for all to hear "I want to know the story behind Jacob's chewing my ass off about his pay!" It was a front. First, it gave us a reason to close the door because payroll is private. Second, it made it appear as if I was in trouble and not about to flirt shamelessly with him.

Dan sat down in his large corporate chair and I came around the desk and sat up on the edge. We smiled at each other. We laughed and chatted about the office stuff. I playfully dangled one knee over the other and worked my shoe off till it fell onto the carpet. Not missing a beat with the conversation, I slid my now shoeless stocking foot along the inside of his trousers.

"Oh, what do we have here?" I exclaimed as my toes came into contact with a noticeable bulge in his pants. I teased it, played with it, while still chatting aimlessly.

"Jesus Shannon, quick horsing around and help me relieve the pressure."

I smiled and slid off the desk, crouched in front of him and touched the bulge with one hand. "What ever do you mean Dan?"

"Please Shannon, I need you to blow me."

"You like it when I suck you off?"

"God yes." And I began to unbuckle his belt, undo the slacks button and lower the zipper. Dan held himself up a little and I wiggled his pants lower. Dan wore boxers and they were tented with a very large pole. I found the opening and eased his shaft out.


"Oh my!" I exclaimed, "I see why you need my help!" and I began to work on him. My tongue probed his tender hole, seeking any precum. My fingers rolled along the length, pulled back the extra skin around the proud head. I sucked at the resulting extra fold, passed the head over my lips like a lipstick tube. My mouth fell on him quickly, taking him by surprise and he jolted in his chair. I released him, pressed the boxers down against his pubic hair, exposing his full hard length.

My mouth went down on him again, this time not giving up till he whimpered. I pulled him free and smiled up at Dan. He whispered how sexy I was, how good head I gave.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

He moaned yes. I licked the opening again and was rewarded with a small dob of his sex juice. A little faster now, my fingers gliding over his length, and as I pulled his skin down, my mouth sank down on the thick head. Dan groaned, his hips arching up to meet me. I repeated this, faster faster faster.

Dan suddenly jerked, filling my mouth without warning and I was hard pressed to keep up. He relaxed back in his chair while I cleaned him; sucking and licking. We made arrangements for Thursday night while I worked. And then we arranged ourselves, began a conversation that seemed a wrapup of something as he opened the door to the office.

He thanked me for the help and then I strolled back to my desk. Heidi gave me a dirty look but I ignored her. We had extra work to do this week and she wasn't happy that Dan had interrupted us. Looks like overtime for the both of us tonight.