Office Politics Pt. 07

Story Info
Katy goes to Paris.
4.6k words
41.4k
18
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
520 Followers

Katy's Story

Katy was ready in less than an hour and stood by the door as excited as a young girl on her first school trip. She had followed George's orders and packed no underwear at all, no bras and no panties, and she was also not wearing either garment. Going on a foreign trip with no underwear was incredibly thrilling, it just felt so risqué.

Finally the doorbell rang.

George stood outside the front door looking relaxed and in charge. Behind him stood a female chauffeur dressed in a thin white blouse, and a tiny black skirt.

"Did you follow my instructions, no underwear?" George asked.

"Of course George, none on me, and none packed." Katy answered, feeling a tingle of excitement between her legs.

"Good, now take Clare here upstairs and show her where you keep all your underwear."

"Why?" Katy asked, puzzled.

"Just do it Katy, or I'll warm your arse with my leather belt." George replied in a voice which left no room for more questions.

Katy led the way upstairs and showed Clare the drawer for her bras, the drawer for her thongs, and the drawer for big knickers to wear under dresses and skirts. Clare produced a black bin bag and empted the contents of all three drawers into the bag. She didn't look at Katy and she didn't say anything, simply filling the bag and walking back down stairs, with Katy following meekly.

"Right," said George, "let's get going, the plane is waiting."

The driver moved the big car swiftly around the M25, leaving at junction 6 and driving east, past Oxted, through Wetherham, then turning left up the steep hill towards Biggin Hill Airport. All the way George's hand was resting between Katy's legs, with his little finger just touching her pussy, and from time to time he moved it slightly.

Katy got more and more aroused, and as she did, George slowly parted her lips and started to be in contact with her clitoris. Once he had clitoral contact, the sensations when he moved his finger were much stronger and he then started moving more and more often, until he was bringing Katy right up to the edge of an orgasm, but each time she reached the edge, he stopped moving his finger.

Every time Katy neared orgasm, she was more excited, and more desperate than the previous time. So she was devastated when the car swung in through the gates of the airport and George withdrew his hand.

The car breezed through the gates, straight past security and right up to the executive jet parked with several others next to a huge hangar. The chauffeuse opened George's door but ignored Katy, who had to open her own door, then walk all the way around the huge car to get to the plane, grabbing her overnight bag out of the open boot as she passed.

There was a light breeze and Katy's wet pussy felt cold and still aroused, with her juice trickling down the inside of her thighs. George had already settled himself in a seat by the window, with a large open space in front of it. Katy took the seat next to him and buckled her belt, having already hoisted her own bag into the overhead locker.

"Katy, there are a number of rules you must follow as my girlfriend. If you disobey a rule you will be punished, do you understand?" George asked as the small jet taxied towards the runway.

"Yes George, I'll do my best to obey the rules." Katy replied, excited in a role she had never played before, she had always been the dominant one.

This submissive Katy was aroused by the complete loss of control over her own destiny, and George's confidence in his control over his women was electrifying. She was even turned on by the fact that she was only one of his women, his girlfriend perhaps, but she knew he would never be faithful to her, he would just use her for his selfish pleasure.

The jet reached the end of the runway and turned to face down it's length, ready to take off.

"The first rule is that you must never wear underwear, and never means never. That's why Clare took all of your underwear to give to charity."

"Oh my God! Some of those undies were very expensive!"

"The second rule is never to question or criticise me. I will over look that outburst, but if you do it again I will punish you."

"Sorry George." Katy said, still grieving for her designer lingerie.

Suddenly the jet surged forward, accelerating down the bumpy runway at a terrifying pace, until it reached escape velocity and lifted it's nose and left the relative security of the tarmac. This plane wasn't like the Airbuses which Katy usually flew in, it shot skyward like a fighter jet, bumping and bouncing on the air pockets.

Katy was gripping the armrests with all her strength, but George had his hand between her legs again, gently playing with her pussy lips.

"The second rule is that you must never close your knees together, I must be able to get my clenched fist between your knees without touching either leg. Look at how our hostess Jenny is sitting as a guide. Obviously you can see her sex easily, and that's what I need you to learn. It'll be difficult at first, and no doubt I will have to punish you repeatedly, but I'm sure you'll get there in the end."

The aircraft slowed a little and began to level off and only a couple of minutes later the captain extinguished the seat belt sign.

"Right, time to play. Jenny, go and sit on the settee, legs spread wide, it's your lucky day. Katy come with me." George instructed, sounding a little excited, anticipating his game.

George led Katy over to the sofa which Jenny was sitting on, legs spread.

"On your knees, head between her legs and start licking." George commanded, pushing down on Katy's head.

"Jenny, grab her arms and hold them tight."

Katy really didn't want to lick the hostess's pussy, but she knew that she had no choice. She moved her face closer and closer to Jenny's bare pussy, starting to be repulsed by the odour of the girl's sex, which was already starting to glisten. Katy noticed a small tattoo, just above the girl's pubic mound, it read 'Property of George' so Jenny was George's slave.

Katy started to lick, long slow strokes up between the moistening lips. She had no idea what George was doing, although she knew he was behind her, then suddenly she felt his huge cock at the entrance to her defenceless anus, she tried to object but he pushed her head hard, crushing her face into the stinky pussy.

"Just keep licking." George instructed, pushing hard to get past her resisting sphincter.

The resistance was completely inadequate, George's large cock head popped into Katy's bum and he mercilessly drove forward, as far as he could go. Katy hated the feeling, it hurt like hell, and it felt as though she was having the biggest shit ever.

George started seriously fucking Katy's tight arse, enjoying the domination over her, plus the wonderful tight velvety feel of her virgin anus. Each thrust forward caused his balls to slap her clit, which was slightly arousing for Katy, but she knew she was never going to cum with that huge cock pounding in and out of her sore arse.

Finally, Jenny started to approach her climax, and as she repeatedly pulled Katy's face into her slithery pussy, George started to increase his force and speed, making Katy's anal rape even more painful.

"I'm near to my climax Master," Jenny announced, "please may I cum?"

"Yes slave, cum now, I'm just behind you, let's cum together!" George replied.

As Jenny started to spasm she wrapped her legs around the back of Katy's head and squeezed them in pulling Katy's face hard into her convulsing cunt. George let out a shout and Katy felt the first hot splash of his ejaculation land deep inside her bowels.

More splashes followed but Katy's main worry was that she couldn't breathe, no matter how hard she struggled Jenny had her face mashed into her climaxing sex, and Jenny's sex juice was being ingested into Katy's nose, and was dribbling into her mouth and trickling down her chin.

"Jenny," George called quietly, "she can't breathe, I don't want her dead on my plane.

"Sorry George, I was just enjoying it so much." Jenny apologised.

"Then she must carry on pleasing you. I'm spent for now, but I know you can have lot's more orgasms."

"Thank you so much!" Jenny exclaimed, clearly delighted with the treat.

"Carry on Katy, keep lapping until we get to Paris, I'm having some champagne, don't worry Jenny, I'll help myself."

Katy's heart sank, she couldn't believe that the had to keep licking this young girl's wet, smelly, slithery pussy all the way to Paris, but yet again, she had no choice.

The Georges Cinq was and is magnificent. Katy totally loved it, and despite her ordeal on the private jet, she was getting excited again about being in Paris with a very rich sexy man. She had always been dominant in her relationships, especially with small pricked Ben, and George was very much a dominant man, and obviously he was attempting to assert his authority over her.

The question she had to face in the long term was whether this was a lifestyle that she could enjoy. One thing was clear though, she had no wish to be with Ben again, it was a mistake marrying him, and she would be happy when the marriage was over and she could get on with her life.

When she saw their suite she decided that she didn't need to wait for the marriage to end, she would start having fun straight away.

"Are you cross about what I did to you on the plane?" George asked, curious but not repentant.

"Not at all, it was a bit of a shock, that's all." Katy answered defiantly.

"And having to lick Jenny for an hour?"

"Well, it passed the time, and although I got a crick in my neck, she was pretty, and it was a new experience."

"Good, then we can have some fun. Let's go out and eat, I'm starving."

"Shouldn't I change and shower?"

"You're fine as you are."

"Can I at least wash Jenny's arousal juice off my face?"

"No, you can't, let's go now, it's not a request."

George strode out of the door and Katy followed meekly. They walked for about ten minutes and then entered a really smart restaurant, with sharply dressed waiters, and a haughty maitre'd.

"Mr Myers, it's good to see you again sir, your usual table?" He asked, fawning.

"Yes please Henri, I like that table. This is Katy, she'll honour the usual arrangement if that's ok with you?"

"Of course sir, I'll select my best team for you, as always."

Katy wondered what the usual arrangement was, but she knew better than to ask. When they got to the table she saw that it was on a raised section of the restaurant, and she was seated facing out across the large room. Nearest to her were several large round tables with groups of men at them, and she realised they would all have a view up her skirt.

"Don't forget the legs apart rule, you need to put on a good show."

"I see, so is that the usual arrangement? Partly. Any of the men can give the waiters a big tip and request you do something for them in a private room at the back. The waiter will come to me with the request, and you will go to the room and perform. Some might want a blow job, some might want to fuck your pussy, some your arse, and some will do twos and threes. I'm afraid you won't get to eat much, and you will be sore everywhere, but you have no choice."

Katy felt physically sick, how could she have sex with all these men.

"Katy, I have to tell you something, I'm joking!"

"What?" Katy asked incredulously.

"You just have to display yourself, then the waiters get big tips, and we get fantastic service, ok?"

Katy was so relieved, but also angry.

"You bastard, I was really scared!"

"Ha ha..I know. But I'm willing to bet that you are just a little disappointed now you aren't going to be fucked by all those men, tell me the truth now." George smiled at Katy.

"OK, I admit it, I was excited as well as scared." Katy confessed, smiling back.

"Good, we are going to have a great time this weekend," George promised, "let's order, I'm definitely having the escargot."

George and Katy both ordered their meals, and George ordered champagne, and with only a short wait, they were sipping champagne and eating the hors d'ouevres.

"So," George started a new conversation, "the plan for tomorrow is that we go shopping to get you some really sexy clothes, some very expensive jewellery, some wonderful shoes, and, for a reason I'll explain in a minute, one set of beautiful lingerie including stockings. What do you think, does that sound like a nice day?"

"It sounds wonderful, thank you." Katy replied, grinning happily.

"I forgot to say that we will, of course, have a lovely lunch." George added.

"Oh, of course." Katy responded, feeling more happy every minute.

"Now, let me tell you the reason for the lingerie." George confided enigmatically.

"Oh yes, do tell." Katy encouraged.

"Well, I have organised a charity function which will be attended by about thirty very rich business men who I happen to know. There will first be a nice dinner, which we will be at, of course, followed by a charity auction. Ok so far?"

"Of course, what will you be auctioning?" Katy enquired, intrigued.

"Ok, so you and two slightly younger women will be on the stage, and the men will start to bid for your clothes. So they'll bid for your dress first, and the winner will get to join you on the stage, remove your dress and take it away with him. He then can't bid for any other clothing. Does that sound like fun?" George asked.

"Yes, but what happens once I'm naked?" Katy enquired, feeling really turned on at the idea of being slowly and expensively stripped in front of thirty rich men.

"You go and cavort around on a bed at the side of the stage, have fun, play with yourself, whatever, and the next girl gets stripped, followed by the final girl. We'll then have a break for every one to pee and get a drink, then we start on the serious action." George explained.

"Serious action, I like the sound of that, what happens?" Katy asked, dying to know.

"You go first again, and we auction a blow job from you, to take place on the bed in front of everybody else. While you perform on the lucky winner the next girl is auctioned and so on. Hopefully you'll make sure you've finished the blow job just before the third girl has auctioned her blow job, then we auction fucking your cunt, and round again, then all your arses. The grand finale is an auction with all three of you. What do you think, are you up for it?"

"Wow George, are you kidding? Of course I'm up for it, I'm creaming myself just thinking about it." Katy replied excitedly.

Just then the main courses arrived and all discussion of the following day was subsumed to the gastronomic pleasure of the excellent meal.

"Wow, I'm full," George announced at the end of the meal, "I hope I can still get it up."

"I hope so too," Katy responded, "you've made me so horny with your plans for tomorrow, I've never been auctioned before!"

George and Katy went back to the hotel, and George did get it up and made love to Katy, before they both collapsed into a deep contented sleep.

The next day they shopped in very expensive shops, and bought dresses, jewellery, shoes, and one set of lingerie. They had lunch in a very expensive restaurant, then went back to the hotel to get ready for the auction.

"Are you all set darling." George asked, calling Katy 'darling' for the first time.

"I'm ready, but very nervous." Katy replied.

"Well let's get on with it, I'm sure you'll love every moment once you get there." George reassured her.

At the auction Katy met the two girls who were also being auctioned. They were given a table together and they ate dinner chatting away about their backgrounds, their love lives, George, being auctioned for the first time. Both of the other girls were being paid by George to be auctioned but they both insisted that they weren't whores.

"Gentlemen," George announced, "the girls are ready and we are going to start with the beautiful Katy."

Katy walked nervously onto the stage, joining George front and centre.

"So first we are going to auction this beautiful summer dress. It was bought today at great personal expense to me, so I'm expecting some serious bids. The lucky winner not only gets the dress, but also the pleasure of removing it from Katy. I'm sure she won't object to a little groping in the spirit of charity." George announced to a ripple of laughter.

The bidding started and the price rose steadily, but ground to a halt at £750. George pronounced the dress sold, and the winner, a small balding man in his fifties, approached the stage.

He climbed the stairs at the side of the stage and walked over to Katy, who stood waiting patiently to be disrobed.

"Go ahead Paul, take off her dress, and have a good feel of her body." George instructed.

Paul started to lift Katy's dress over her head, but he was too short so she had to finish the job for him. He took the dress from her and dropped it to the floor and began groping her breasts, before rubbing his hand between her legs and then he dove his hand into the top of her thong and got his pudgy finger into her slippery vagina.

Everyone clapped as he walked back off the stage sniffing his finger. He left the dress on the floor where he had dropped it. It was a very expensive grope, but he could afford it.

The auction re-started, and Katy soon had to give up her bra to an ancient old man who tweaked her nipples so hard that she squealed. He also left his purchase on the floor as he left the stage.

Her thong attracted a lot more interest, and the bidding climbed higher and higher, as Katy gyrated her body around the stage. She was feeling really sexy, not degraded or humiliated, but worshipped, adored, appreciated. George was a very scary person, however, she found being with him such a turn on, he just pushed her to her limits and just a little bit beyond, which she was starting to love.

The final winner of her thong was a rather good looking man called John. He was probably just into his sixties, but still attractive and rather dignified. He approached Katy, and stood in front of her.

"Katy, you are a very beautiful woman, and I can assure you that I won't be leaving your knickers on the stage. George, do you think you might spare Katy occasionally, I would really love to make love to her, maybe take her away for the weekend?" John asked, sounding confidant that the answer would be yes.

"John, of course, no problem, just say when." George replied, sounding more obliging than usual.

"That's good," John responded, "and as to that business matter, I don't think we need to get other bids, I'm sure your quote is competitive, I'll send a contract over next week, perhaps Katy might be free the following weekend? We could go to Venice."

"That's great John, I'm sure Katy would love to go to Venice, wouldn't you Katy?" George asked, pimping her out for a multi million pound contract.

"I would be thrilled to go to Venice, thank you for inviting me John." Katy answered, getting even more excited.

John dropped to his knees, and put his head between her legs and breathed in her scent. He placed his hands on either side of her hips, gripped her thong, and gently pulled down. The panties slowly slipped down her thighs, the gusset caught slightly, then released and fell down with the rest of the sexy undergarment. Katy stepped out of the thong and John brought the garment to his nose and sniffed appreciatively, adoring the scent created by her arousal.

He placed the panties into his pocket and placed his hands on her bum cheeks, drawing her towards his face. Katy opened her legs a little, and John's tongue extended towards her clitoris. He gave a little lick and the effect on Katy was electric, and as he continued to flick her clitoris she got more and more excited, and the fact that she was close to cumming, on stage, in front of a group of horny men, turned her on even more, propelling her to a powerful orgasm, which John extended by continuing to lick her as she was cumming.

Robsound
Robsound
520 Followers
12