Office Rendevous

Story Info
She plans a suprise attack in the office.
1.4k words
4.05
17k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All day long I watch you as I plan out my surprise attack. I wonder to myself, "Do you have any idea what it is that I have in store for you today?" The day moves along so slowly, but soon it is late evening and there are few people left in the office. Soon it will be time to put my plan into motion.

I notice you walk out of your office and see that all the remaining offices in our hallway are dark. I decide now is the perfect time. I sneak across the hall into your office and hide under your desk. I move far back so you won't see me and even when you slide your legs under, you still won't know I'm there.

I wait for what seems like an eternity, my crotch already throbbing as I wait for your return. You finally come back and sit in your seat, but there is an unexpected visitor. Someone has come back with you into your office to ask a question about your project. You slide your legs under the desk and start looking at your PC, finding the answer our coworker is looking for.

I'm eye level with your knee as I slowly run my hand up your calf. Thankfully you're wearing shorts to day, so I can feel your skin on my palm. Just as my skin touches yours, you jump a little. You've found what you were looking for on your PC and start to give the unwanted visitor his answer. Did I notice a quiver in your voice?

I run my fingernails up along your leg, letting my hand slip under the edge of your shorts. You've almost got the whole response out and again you jump as my hand moves up along your thigh. Our coworker seems pleased with his answer and leaves your office. I slip up between your legs, letting my body run along yours and look you in the eye with a devilish grin.

I move up to your lips and place a long, lingering kiss there. I can feel the heat coming off you already as my excitement builds, thinking of your cock getting hard. I seat myself on your lap, facing you, straddling you. You too can feel the heat coming from me, knowing that I simply desire what we both want. Satisfaction.

With my arms around your neck, I again kiss you as your hands find their way into my hair. You grasp firmly as you pull me in closer during our kiss. I can feel your cock under me and the stiffness of it sends shivers through me. I grind against you a little and you let out a quiet moan as your fingers tighten in my hair. I lean forward and whisper in your ear, "I want you right now."

Your hands move down along my shoulders and back as you lean into my neck and bite hard. I moan into your ear, again whispering, "Oh god I want you inside of me." You move away from my neck and I get up from your lap. I know I can't have you here as there may be an unexpected visitor again.

I take your hand and lead you out of your office into the hallway. Your other hand seeks out my hip as it slides up under the edge of my shirt. I smack your hand away telling you there will be time for that soon enough. I continue leading you along to the women's restroom. Thankfully not many women work here and most have gone home for the night. There's still a small risk, but when risk is involved, it makes it that much more exciting.

I open the door and enter as you follow me in. Before the door has even closed, you have me bent across the counter. I can see the lust in your eyes as I look at them through the mirror. Your hands move to the front of my jeans, undoing them and sliding them along with my green thong to the floor. You then remove your shorts and boxers, pulling in close behind me.

I can feel your cock against my ass and I look into your eyes. "Please take me" is all I say and you oblige by thrusting deep inside me. I'm already soaked from having fantasized about this all day and you easily move in. Your hands are on my hips as you slip in and out of me, our eyes never losing contact through the mirror. I push against you with every inward thrust, fully allowing you to penetrate me. The counter edge is digging into my hips as you push, but the thrill between my thighs obliterates the pain of it.

My thighs begin to shake as my orgasm comes close. You continue to push into my pussy, one hand moving to the back of my head, pulling at my hair. Small, quiet moans are escaping my lips as you quicken your pace. I sense that you too are close and I say "I want to make you come and I want you to come for me." With that, you increase the grip both in my hair and on my hip as you continue to take me. As you start to orgasm, I too achieve mine as my walls grasp at your cock.

You pull out of me and allow me to stand. I turn and face you, kissing and licking at your lips. You sit me on the counter and kneel before me. I put my legs over your shoulders as your tongue begins lapping me. You slide two fingers inside as your mouth consumes my clit. Your tongue swirls as your fingers slip in and out. Its making me insane as a new orgasm builds within me. You move a third finger in while sucking gently at my clit, feeling my thighs shake against your cheeks.

You slowly lick up and down across my clit as your fingers steadily move in and out. I'm so close now I feel as though I could explode. You resume licking in circles and I suddenly say "Oh god, don't stop!" You keep your position and pace true, bringing me to a second orgasm of the night. As soon as I start twitching, you take your mouth away and insert your rock hard cock into me. I moan, perhaps a little too loudly considering our location, but the sensation is so intense and amazing, I can't help myself.

You fuck me while I sit on the counter until you come again. As you pull away, I leave my perch and turn you around. I push you against the counter and now kneel in front of you. I start by licking the juices off your cock and already life seems to be returning to it, even after your most recent expulsion. I take you into my mouth and I can feel you getting harder. I slide along your cock, tasting our fluids and your flesh. I suck at you, pulling and pushing as your hands again find their way into my hair. You grip firmly, allowing me freedom to move as I wish.

I swirl my tongue around as I move along your shaft. You can feel the little ball from my piercing as it teases you. I move faster on your now completely rigid cock. My hands are on your cock as well, taking the place of my mouth when I pull away. I suck harder and faster, preparing myself to taste you and you alone. I look up and see your eyes are closed, enjoying the pleasures I am giving you. As I continue to move along you, you come to your climax and my mouth is filled with your hot sweetness. I swallow as it comes, still moving along you, but much slower now as you soften.

Once you're done and I've had my fill, I stand before you again. Your hands move down along me, gently grazing my breasts as you say "But I didn't even get to play with these!"

I say in response "We can save that for another time." We assemble ourselves and I leave the restroom to make sure the coast is clear. You follow me out as we finish up our work for the evening.