Office Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

"Great, it will prolong what we've been enjoying up to now." I gave her a little slap on the ass as she started a roll off me.

We lay there talking and sipping the wine and just getting entwined in each other for I don't know how long. Our kisses ranged all over each other's body, as did the exploration of our fingers. At one point she was on the bed beside me and reached over to put her glass on the bedside table which put her in a position where her ass was pushing backwards at me. I became hard almost instantly.

I reached over and took a hip in each hand and pulled her back to me. She reached behind herself and guided my cock into her pussy and it was soon buried again and it felt terrific. I could feel the walls of her vagina grab the head of my cock as I started to move in and out. She was pushing herself back at me so I let go of her hips and moved my hands up to hold her tits. I could feel the nipples had gotten as hard as my cock and I let a few fingers roam all around them. She must have had her lips pursed and her teeth clenched again because I could once again hear the sharp intake and exhalation of her breath. She then started to through herself back at me as hard as she could and I once again dropped my hands to her hips and pulled myself even deeper into her.

Her breaths were coming faster than ever and I could feel her heart beats through the walls of her pussy and it was obvious she was more than just a little excited....she was ready to explode. I then started long slow and deep penetrations of her while holding her hips and pulling her back to me. She somehow reached back to me through her legs and was caressing my balls. Talk about exploding. I didn't stop cumming for quite some time during which she joined me with an animal-like howl. She not only was throwing her ass back to me, she was twisting her hips from side to side and pulling my hands off her hips and up to her breasts. Whew.

I know it sounds corny but I never had a better piece of ass.

We again lay there talking and softly caressing each other while we came down from our orgasms when she said,

"Sam, you must think I am some kind of slut the way I just acted but I honestly am not one. I think I told you I was a virgin when I got married and he was the only man I ever had up until you."

"Honey, not at all and I want you to act exactly like this every time we are together. It was the most honest feeling of sexual arousal I ever had. I can't possibly imagine anything better."

She then turned and nuzzled her face against my neck. "Sam, I hate to say this now but with as close as we have been and all of the fun we have had together over the last several months without sex and now that this went so damned well, this could get serious for me very quickly."

"Honey, I could say the same thing but I think we would both be better off if we made certain our feelings aren't being controlled by our sexual hunger for each other." I replied.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's hit the shower." She suggested.

By the time I had soaped her up and she had done the same for me my cock was back in action looking for some attention.

"Let's get out of here and back to the bedroom. I have more to talk to you about." I half ordered.

By the time we were back in the bedroom my hard on had softened a good bit but I knew it would come back to life with the very least little bit of encouragement.

I stopped at the side of the bed and pulled her to me. I lowered my mouth to hers giving her another warm and loving kiss. All of a sudden I could feel her hands on my cock. She had both hands in front of her with each of them either cupping my balls or just holding onto my shaft. There wasn't much motion but the feeling went right down to my toes and up to the top of my head. I lay back on the bed and pulled her down with me.

I pulled her higher up in the bed and dropped my head down to lick her nipples. From there I licked her stomach all the way to the top of her pussy lips and had a hand searching out her clit. As I found it I lowered my face so that it was lined up with her pussy lips and my tongue was going to be able to do a number on her clit when I heard,

"STOP. I don't want you to do that," from her.

"What's the matter honey. I'll be gentle."

"No, that's not it. I will love what you are going to do to me but I won't be able to do the same back to you." She announced.

"No problem Judy. As long as you enjoy it I want to do it for you." And I moved my mouth back to where it was.

True to my word I was as gentle and tender as I could be. It didn't take much encouragement from my tongue before her clit was standing proud. By then I had put three fingers tightly together and lined up my hand to finger fuck her while I was taking care of her clit with my tongue. I slipped them into her as gently as I could and her ass began to squirm. She had put a hand at the back of my neck and was pulling my face deeper into her as my fingers reached in her pussy as far as then could go. I then spread them wide inside of her and twirled my hand around. It didn't take much of that before she was throwing her hips in the air and clenching her teeth and making those audible breathing sounds I came to love.

"Sam, for Gods sake don't stop. I am going to explode." She shouted.

Explode she did. She threw her ass from side to side and then up and down all the while tying to hold my face in her pussy. That was a losing battle with her wild motions but my fingers stayed buried and working feverishly to keep her orgasm going.

She finally flung her self back on the bed, put her forearm across her face and then started to take deep slow breaths to bring her breathing back down to normal.

When she could catch her breath again she opened her eyes and smiled and then clamped her arms around me and just held me tight. It was my turn to start some irregular breathing.

"Sam, please don't be upset with me." She pleaded.

"Why the hell would I be upset with you?" I asked.

"Because I can't do for you what you did for me with your mouth."

"Well, it would have been tough for you to eat my pussy now wouldn't it?" I laughed.

"Oh shit, don't be an ass. You know what I mean."

"Judy, I'm not too upset but am wondering what made you feel that way."

"Before I was married I read every book on sex I could. Hell, I got them from all over the world and one thing they all agreed on was that men like to have a woman 'suck them off'. Or at least that was the general consensus was of how to describe it. There were all kinds of other names for it but 'Oral Sex' was the primary subject." She said.

"So, that's probably very true." I answered.

"Well, I hope you don't get bent out of shape by me talking about what I did with my ex but a few nights after our wedding night I thought I would try it. I got the head of him in my mouth and then he jammed it down my throat. It turned my stomach so much I threw up all over him and the bed and swore I would never do that again."

"I laughingly said, "I'll bet he never asked you to either."

She jabbed me in the ribs saying, "That's why I like you so much. I can talk to you about anything."

"C'mere and give me a kiss."

When she got up higher in the bed I had her lying on her back and I rolled on top of her holding my weight up on my forearms and off of her. My cock was hard as a board again and I reached down and positioned it in front of her pussy lips. I then reached under her legs and lifted them up on my shoulders and slid my cock into her in one smooth motion. Her gasp could have been heard a few condos down.

I started long slow penetrating thrusts and it wasn't very long before I was gasping as well. She has the tightest pussy I ever felt and every time we fucked I have been able to feel her heart beats in my cock as it picked them up through her vaginal muscles. Just feeling those never failed to turn me on even more. She had been lying sort of quietly before she started to twist and twirl her ass around. She then reached up and was holding my face with each of her hands and then pulled my face down to meet hers that she had raised to meet mine. Our kiss was hot and passionate before we each erupted.

"Honey, that was great. Some time from now I am going to teach you how to 'suck me off' without getting sick. OK?"

"I would love to please you however I can." She answered.

Everything went well between us for the next several weeks. We were back in the same routine of, movies, dinners out, trips over to DC, a few clubs and of course we now also had sex to look forward to. Things couldn't have been better. It was time to give her the next class of sex education...namely blow jobs.

We got home early from the movies and for once hadn't stopped off for any drinks. This was going to be perfect. I suggested we shower when we got back to my place before bedtime.

I was out of the bathroom first and lying on the bed when she came prancing out towards me.

"Judy, did I ever tell you you have lovely tits and a tight sweet pussy? If not, let me rectify that mistake right now."

"Yes you did, I hundred times. Sam, I will never understand why you haven't been married so far." She then put on her cute and sarcastic face saying, 'Hell, you aren't half bad looking, you can eat without slobbering your food, you can ever put a sentence together without getting all tongue-tied. What's been wrong?"

"I guess I never found a girl with big tits and a tight pussy who could cook." I joked. 'Whoa, does that mean what I think it means?" she asked eagerly.

"Oh, I forgot to add one who could also suck my dick." I threw in.

"Well, I have three out of four locked and am willing to work on the last one." She said with a laugh in her voice.

"C'mere big tits," and I pulled her to me on the bed.

"Yassa Massa, whatever are u goin to do with lil ole me?"

Once again she had me laughing so hard my cock got soft.

C'mere wench." And I pulled her head to my lap.

"Judy, we are going to go very slowly with this. Since my dick is now soft I want you to hold my balls in one hand and lick up and down my shaft while flicking your tongue all around the head of it."

So far so good. She had me hard in a minute.

"Now, while you are holding my shaft with one hand, I want you to take just the head of me in your mouth." I instructed.

"Now lick and kiss the head of it and let the very tip of your tongue go in the slit at the end of it."

"Yes honey, that's perfect." She was learning fast.

"Now, I want you to take a few inches of me in your mouth and then slide your mouth up and down on it."

She was taking about three inches in her mouth including the head, which wasn't bad for a first time.

"Judy, I am not going to push myself into you. It will be entirely up to you how much of me you can take without gagging?"

With that question she nodded her head 'yes'.

"Damn, you have a sweet mouth."

She still had one hand on my shaft and was riding it in sync with the movement of her mouth.

Whew, this was felling awesome but there was a problem that was going to appear in a moment or two that I hadn't addressed. Do I cum in her mouth or pull out and let her jack me off? I opted to pull out. We could always go for her taking it in her mouth at another time. I didn't want to run the risk of ruining this one.

When I felt the warmth climbing up my balls I waited another minute and told her to take it out of her mouth and then I wanted her to jack me off.

She looked up at me from around my dick and did what I asked. A minute later she had me shooting all over her hands, face, and my stomach. Damn, I could have just as easily shot in her mouth. She looked at me with cum juices dripping down her cheeks and onto her lips where she put her tongue out and licked it off as she was smiling a huge ear to ear grin.

"All the time I was doing that to you I was wondering what we would do when you were going to have your orgasm. The books I read all talked about the girl either letting the man shoot in her mouth and then swallowing it or spitting it out or removing her mouth from his cock when he was going to cum and jacking him off. When you told me to remove my mouth I knew what you had chosen but I still wanted to get closer to the action so that is why I made you shoot all over me. The next time I want you to shoot in my mouth and down my throat. OK?"

"OK sweet thing. Let me say one thing, you are a pretty good 'cock sucker' regardless of what your ex husband says."

"Damnit, that's not funny at all. If that is going to be your sense of humor about it we can just forget about ever doing it again." She was more than just a little angry with that outburst

"Honey, you're right. That was tasteless and way out of line and I hope you will accept my apology. I am very sorry and you can depend on me never teasing like that again." I really was upset with myself joking like that; she certainly didn't deserve it.

"C'mere" I said as I pulled her over to me.

I lifted her chin up and kissed her gently and said, " Honey, I really am sorry. Please forgive me."

She nodded 'yes' and buried her tongue in my mouth.

After my stupid attempt at humor we just lay in each other's arms until sleep overcame us. The problem of the previous night was forgotten in the morning as we went about our daily routines.

Life went on for us pretty much as it had for the next several months. I never thought sex could be so great or memorable. I had a tough time going to work many mornings knowing the sexpot I was leaving behind me in our nice warm bed. There were many times she would throw the covers off her beautiful warm and voluptuous body and entice me back to her waiting arms. I never failed to accommodate her.

If life is going to get any better than this I hope it hurries up and shows itself. This one is far better than I ever dreamed of.

I'll keep you posted.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers
12