Office Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Office slut & her new lover return home.
854 words
3.68
33.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Her Home

Veronica and I made our way back to her house. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. She told me to sit tight while she took a shower and changed into something cleaner, and more comfortable. I sat down on her couch and saw a video lying by the VCR. I picked it up. It was "A Cum Sucking Whore Named Missy". I had nothing to do at the time, while Veronica was cleaning up, and I was still horny from our office adventure, so I put the video in the VCR. Within minutes, my cock grew to it's 10 inch length. I sat there on Veronica's couch with my cock in my hand staring at the movie. I couldn't wait much longer, I started to stroke my cock. I was so enthralled with the movie and my masturbation that I didn't notice Veronica enter the room in a leather skirt with matching leather bra.

"What a horny boy we are," Veronica said, as she stared at the throbbing penis in my hand.

"Heh, yea, I guess I am," I replied.

"Why don't you let me take care of that for you."

With that Veronica lifted her skirt, and sat her sexy little ass onto my cock. She wiggled so that it's entire length filled her, and moaned once it was situated in her. She took my hands and placed them on her bra, and I began massaging her breasts as she started to ride up and down my cock. I removed her bra and started rubbing her hard nipples until they were the size of marbles.

"I've...got to...cum...Veronica," I huffed out at the pleasure of her ass running up and down my cock.

"Wait!" she demanded me.

I was in shock, I wanted to fill her ass with my cum, and I know that she wanted my cum too. Why was she making me wait? She got off of me, I was so horny and my cock was throbbing, yearning for her to suck all the cum from it. She walked out of the room. I wanted to go back to masturbating to the video that was still playing, but wanted to please Veronica even more, so I sat there, holding in my cum.

She came back, with her she had four pairs of handcuffs. My jaw dropped when I saw that sexy topless girl in the black leather skirt with four pairs of handcuffs.

"Lay down!" Veronica yelled at me. I laid down.

She took one hand and cuffed it to the leg of one of her end tables. She cuffed my right hand to the leg of one of her chairs. My legs were cuffed to two of the legs of her entertainment center. I was completely immobilized. I had no choice but to accept whatever sexual punishment Veronica chose to give me.

"It's a good thing you bought another pair of handcuffs, I only had 3." she said.

"Yea, I guess it was," I replied with a smirk.

Veronica squatted over my face, her pussy just out of the reach of my tongue. I knew she was getting pleasure from torturing me like that. She knelt down, her wet pussy was on my chest. I wanted to eat her out so badly, I wanted to cum onto her so badly. She started rubbing her hot pussy lips all over my body. Then she squatted over my toes, she was fulfilling a fantasy that she told me about, she was going to fuck herself with my toes. She positioned her pussy over my toes and started to fuck herself with them. It felt good, and Veronica was really getting into it, she was moaning and breathing deeper and deeper.

"When you're going to orgasm, Veronica, do it on my face, please!!" I begged.

"If you're a good boy I will."

"I promise you, V, I'll be a good boy!"

Veronica obliged and put her pussy to my face, but before she would orgasm, she started to suck my cock. I had no choice but to 69 with her since I was locked up. Her pussy tasted so good, and she was amazing at sucking my cock. My cum had built up since I wasn't able to cum in her ass like I had wanted to. I started sucking her clit and licking along the length of her pussy while she sucked my cock harder and faster. I felt the cum ready to explode out of my cock and into her mouth, so I started eating her pussy faster. When I released all of my cum (there was a lot) into her mouth, she climaxed and sprayed all over my face. I was in Heaven. I licked all the juice I could while she swallowed all my cum. Then she sat up, moaned again, and spasmed into another large orgasm on my face. She helped get all of her juices into my mouth, and released me from my bondage.

She lead me upstairs to her shower and bedroom, but that, again, is a story for another day.