Office Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Tim continues his fun with Lisa and considers an addition...
1.7k words
4.36
44k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junkie69
junkie69
194 Followers

Tim grabbed his burger and fries and walked to his car in the parking garage. He opened up his laptop and logged into the server he had set up for his office webcam. Tim had cleverly hidden it atop the plant in the corner of his office and had a perfect view of most of his office. He chewed on a fry as the image came onscreen, catching Lisa in the middle of an orgasm. As he watched, Lisa was furiously grinding her body against corner of his desk, dribbling her juices down the side. Her hips buckled as she screamed out in ecstasy.

Lisa was panting heavily from her orgasm as Tim took a big bite of his burger. He tabbed over to his emails and took a look at the latest stock market changes. He finished his burger while reading a few articles online.

After about forty-five minutes, he wiped his hands on a napkin and tabbed back over to his webcam feed. Lisa had managed to knock over one of the chairs and angle it up against the floor. He watched as she slowly lowered her wet slit onto one of the legs. She kept moving down until she had a few inches inside of her and let out a loud moan before slowly moving up and down.

She continued riding the chair leg, moving faster and faster. Tim stared at the screen, a French fry frozen halfway to his mouth. Her breath started getting shorter and shorter as her moans got louder and louder. Her hair swished around her face, and her perfect tits bounced up and down as she rode the chair.

"Hi Mr. D!"

Tim spilled his remaining fries everywhere as he slammed his laptop shut. His head snapped around as he heard some knocks on the driver's side window. He turned and saw Jessica, one of the new summer interns, standing there waving at him with a big smile on her face.

Jessica was cute, having just started two weeks ago. She was 5'7, blonde, and had those blue-green eyes that seemed to change color depending on the time of day. Relatively petite, Jessica still had a nice rack and a great ass. As she leaned over waving to him, Tim could see that she had a hot pink bra on underneath her shirt. She had just turned 22 and had celebrated with the rest of the office at a happy hour the Friday before. She had gotten pretty drunk, and while she seemed so sweet and innocent at the office, she had flirted with just about every guy at the bar that night, grabbing their hands and blowing kisses.

Rolling down his window, Tim smiled at her, "Hey Jessica. How are you?"

"You can call me Jess, remember?" she smiled back.

"Right. Good to see you Jess."

She noticed the spilled fries and asked, "Are you okay? I'm sorry if I startled you."

"That's alright. I'll clean up and see you inside, alright?"

"Okay, I'll see you later," Jess said as she flashed him a flirty smile. Tim watched her ass wiggle in her tight black suit pants as she walked away.

He cleaned himself up and walked back to his office. After glancing around to make sure no one was walking by, he went in and locked the door behind him. Lisa was slumped over on the floor, passed out from what he assumed were a large number of orgasms. A small section of carpet next to her pussy was damp from her juices. He inserted a couple of fingers into her snatch and pulled them out, covered in her sweet nectar. A small strand stretched from his fingers to her pussy as he pulled them out, breaking as he sucked his fingers and tasted her juices.

He grabbed her panties out of her mouth and cut her restraints as her arms fell onto the floor. She stirred slightly, but otherwise remained passed out on the floor. He poured some water from lunch into his cupped hand and threw it on her face, causing her eyes to blink open with a smile.

"Were you having a nice dream?" he asked.

"Mmm yeah...I can't remember what it was, but it was good."

Tim plopped down a bottle of water and a hot dog next to her and said, "Eat up. I need to do some actual work before we have some more fun." Lisa wolfed down the food and water and watched as he typed up some emails. He looked over at her after a few minutes and asked, "Bored?"

She nodded, so he opened his drawer and tossed her the vibrator and wireless remote. "Here, play with yourself until I'm ready to join you. No cumming until I say," he said as he went back to his work.

Lisa needed no more prompting and immediately started rubbing her clit area with the head of the vibrator on high. She soon shoved it all the way into her wet pussy and started pumping it in and out of herself with ease. She began feeling the tingling of an orgasm coming, so she slowed the setting down to low and took it easy. She grabbed her left nipple with her other hand and pinched it, moaning every now and then as the vibrator hit her sweet spot.

Tim flew through his work as quickly as he could, glancing over at her masturbating every so often. As soon as he was finished, he took off his clothes and sat down on the floor to join her. She eagerly took out the vibrator and started leaning over to grab his cock.

He slapped her hand away and said, "I didn't tell you to stop. Put it back in and give me the remote."

She complied and pushed the vibrator back inside her just as he flicked the setting up to high. She gasped and rubbed her clit with her hand.

"Come over here and suck me," Tim commanded. Lisa crawled over and grabbed his dick with her right hand, wrapping her lovely lips around his shaft as she continued pumping the vibrator in and out of her snatch with her other hand. Her moans were muffled by the cock in her mouth as Tim grabbed her hair and shoved her head up and down his cock.

After he was at full mast, he told her to turn around, still on her hands and knees until her ass faced him. He pushed the vibrator in so far that it almost disappeared within her pussy lips before placing his cock at the entrance of her asshole.

"No, wait!" Lisa turned her head.

"What did you just say to me?" Tim slapped her ass cheek as hard as he could, causing her to let out a little yip.

"I'm sorry," she whimpered. "It's just that I've only had it in my ass a couple of times."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you grow to enjoy it," Tim grinned as she slowly pushed the head of his cock into the hole. Lisa grimaced as she felt the pain, but said nothing. He continued pushing slowly into her ass until he was buried up to his hilt, and then started pumping her ass.

Lisa moaned, her moans of pain slowly turning into little screams of pleasure as Tim began increasing his pace. He kept going until he was fucking her ass so hard that she was getting pushed across the floor bit by bit. Lisa finally hit the wall as he mercilessly pounded her tight little asshole. Her sweaty hair clung to her face, and her tits were mashed up against the wall as she was now on her knees with her arms splayed out on the wall for support as he continued to pound her from behind.

"I'm...I'm going...to cum!" she managed to get out in between screams.

"Not yet you bitch!" Tim yelled back at her.

He rammed into her ass a few more times before suddenly flipping her over onto her back. He grabbed the vibrator slick with her juices and turned it off before pushing it into her mouth, making her lick off her own sweet cunt juices.

Tim slammed his entire length into her pussy then, causing her to scream and the vibrator to fall out of her mouth. He wiped the juices off the vibrator, cupping his hand, and shoved his fingers wet with the juices back into her mouth. She sucked the juices from them as she moaned into his hand while he fucked her pussy over and over.

He felt it in his balls as he grunted and told her, "Okay you can come now you little slut!"

She wrapped her legs tightly around behind him as she shuddered from head to toe from her massive orgasm. At the same time, Tim slammed all the way into her wet cunt and stayed there, giving tiny thrusts as she shot his load deep inside her pussy. They stayed like that for a minute or two with him inside her, both of them exhausted from the session.

After a little while, Tim looked over at the clock, which read 4:57. He pulled out of her and redressed, throwing her clothes to her. She buttoned up her blouse, quickly showing some dark spots from all the sweat. She wiped off the remnants of her juices from around her mouth and tried to smooth out her disheveled hair as best she could before pulling on her little skirt.

"I'll see you tomorrow, my little slut," Tim told her. "Remember, no playing with yourself when I'm not around."

Lisa nodded and smiled as she opened the door.

"Oh, and don't bother wearing panties tomorrow," Tim added as she walked out. He straightened out his tie and walked out after her, locking the door behind him.

As he walked out to his car, he bumped into Jess again. "Have a good night Jess," he told her.

"Thanks, you too Mr. D!" she smiled, pushing her boobs together to give him a good look as she turned to leave. He waved to her, and she did a flirty little finger wave back before getting into her car. As Tim drove home, he decided that he was going to teach that little flirt Jess a lesson about acting like the whore she was.

junkie69
junkie69
194 Followers