Office Slut: Ch. 04

Story Info
Linda returns to work.
3.4k words
4.52
197.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda sat, rocking gently to the motion of the train, its every movement causing the dildo to worm around inside her, making her groan inwardly with frustration. Nicola was sat right next to her seemingly oblivious to her arousal, the other occupants of the first class carriage however were getting rather more of an eyeful than was usual on the 8.15 to Waterloo.

Linda had been made to wear her suit as usual, however the skirt had been shortened radically since she had last worn it and when seated it hid nothing, her stocking tops clearly on view. She knew full well that the three city gents opposite her could see the base of the dildo as well. The humiliation, coupled with the penetration was causing her serious problems, she dare not come without permission and she hadn't sunk low enough, at least not yet, to ask her Mistress for permission to come in front of these complete strangers.

So she was stuck, as usual the train was delayed prolonging the agony for her. Nicola read the paper while catching sneaky glances at the obviously excited gents across from her. She was also aroused and was wondering if a bit of early morning fun was in order.

"Excuse me gentlemen but I was wondering if we might be able to help each other out"

Linda's heart stopped and then it wouldn't, she had a horribly familiar feeling in the pit of her stomach. Her cunt on the other hand, throbbed at the prospect of some relief, irrespective of where it came from.

"I am sure you are all enjoying the view, but I am also sure that you are a little uncomfortable"

Nicola indicated the bulges in their pinstriped trousers, all three gents muttered their agreement.

"Slut help the nice gentlemen out with their little problem"

"Yes Mistress"

Linda rose, unquestioning and perched herself between two of the gents, her hands already stroking the bulges. She did all this without question, she was only too aware of how completely controlled she was and it seemed to free her of the guilt her actions would have caused a normal person.

The third gent's hand snaked round Linda's waist and reached up to pinch a nipple, making her groan. Linda fumbled with the zipper of the first man, his neighbour, being bolder, had already fished his cock out of his trousers and Linda was wanking it furiously, her eyes flickering between the two erect cocks, drinking it all in. Meanwhile Nicola had pulled the dildo from between Linda's thighs and she presented it to Linda to clean. The familiar feelings of humiliation welled up within her once more as her Mistress pressed the soaking dildo to her lips, she didn't need telling twice and she greedily lapped at her own juices. She made quiet a show of sucking the rubber cock into her mouth, eyelashes fluttering, cheeks sucked in, she had quickly become expert at playing to the crowd, the effects of which were all to clear on the face of the assembled city gents.

All three men were starting to show signs of increasing agitation, Linda's hand's were a blur as she skilfully wanked two of the men off, the third was watching Linda avidly his own hand busy between his legs. Nicola just sat back enjoying the display of degradation her slut was putting on for her, her own panties were soaked but she would have to wait for her own relief until she got Linda back to her rightful Master.

"On the floor slut, let the nice gentlemen come in your mouth"

"Yes Mistress"

Linda sank to the floor, looking up expectantly at the three men who now circled her, their cocks throbbing, she tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide, anxious not to miss any of her breakfast. She wasn't disappointed as one after the other all three men's cock's exploded over her upturned face rivers of come flowed down her cheeks as she licked greedily at it. Her tongue snaking out to catch every drop she could reach.

When at last the shower of come ceased Linda looked expectantly at her Mistress, her eyes pleading.

"Slut may clean her face up, lick all the come of your fingers though"

"Thank you Mistress"

"Good slut, you may also thank the nice men for giving you breakfast"

"Thank you for giving a slut her breakfast"

All three men, who now having got rid of a load of come were thinking about a nap, nodded and mumbled at Linda, suddenly embarrassed at their behaviour. Not another word was uttered and the train eventually arrived at platform one, disgorging its slightly embarrassed contents, who dutifully went their own separate ways, all of them secretly hoping that South West Trains would seriously consider one particular improvement to the service. Namely provision for a slut in all first class compartments.

"Good Slut now lets get you back to your Master, I'm sure he is wondering where you have got to. Before we do however you may re-insert the dildo and so it doesn't come loose slut may put these panties on."

Nicola handed Linda a g-string and waited for her Slut to comply. Linda was almost beside herself, it was 8.30 for god's sake, the platform was heaving with people and Mistress expected her to put a dildo into her admittedly sopping wet cunt and then put a tiny pair of panties on! She knew she had no choice and that delaying matters wouldn't help, but she thought this was a bit much, hadn't she sunk low enough already, how much further would she be pushed.

"If Slut doesn't obey me this minute she will receive 10 spanks as well, right here, right now!"

"Yes Mistress, sorry Mistress"

Linda knew she had no choice but to obey and reluctantly started to hitch her skirt up enough to place the dildo back inside her sopping cunt. When she looked up she was shamed to find a small crowd had gathered, standing open mouthed at the display unfolding in front of them. Nicola was some feet away ignoring her, so no help there, she just had to get on with it. As other women passed shooting her filthy looks and calling her all the names under the sun, Linda desperately tried to get the tiny panties over her heels and then up her thighs to fit snugly round her bottom, the dildo now firmly held in place.

"Good Slut, now come along we haven't got all day"

And down the platform they went, with a small crowd of admirers following on behind them, just in case anything else occurred. Linda was glowing with embarrassment as they made their way through the station concourse and out into the subway before crossing Waterloo Bridge. By this time the followers had all but gone and Linda had a moment to reflect on what further humiliation her day may contain. She was inwardly excited at the prospect of seeing her Master again, that coupled with the continual movement of the dildo deep within her ensured that she had a constant flow of juice down her thighs.

"Now slut I'm going to be giving you back to your Master in a minute, but before I do lets do one last little bit of humiliation for my favourite slut"

"Yes Mistress, whatever you want"

"Good slut, now you can no doubt see that building site?"

They were on the Strand by now and Linda could clearly see a building site. Even at this hour the site was swarming with men in hard hats and dirty jeans, Linda's heart skipped a beat, she had a fair idea what was coming.

"Now slut is to go over to the site and stand behind the hoardings so only the builders can see you, then slut is to strip naked, fold her clothes up neatly and then get dressed again and come back OK"

"Y...Yes Mistress"

Linda's heart was thumping now as she made her way over to the site, she had exposed herself enough already today and doubted she could cope with any more, at the back of her mind was the nagging suspicion that she would come hard with all the excitement. She hadn't had any permission to do this but her Mistress was out of sight, surely she wouldn't find out? The other thing worrying her was the dildo. Due to her arousal she was soaked and doubted that the dildo would remain in place if she removed the flimsy panties.

Linda was aware of the eyes on her as she approached the site, several men whistled at her, making her blush, she went behind the hoardings, blocking the street and her Mistress from the view.

"Oih Love, you can't come in here without a helmet, want to borrow mine?"

The builder leered at Linda, making her blush further, with the blood pounding in her ears she slowly started to unbutton her suit jacket. The assembled builders were starting to take more interest as they craned their necks over the scaffolding to see what this mad woman would do next. Linda removed the jacket and folded it neatly, placing it on a stack of bricks, she could hear the men gasping as they slowly started to realise what was happening. She started on the blouse, revelling in the lust filled looks she was receiving. She was quietly disappointed that no one had tried to touch her yet, she needed some contact if she was going to come, maybe they were worried she would scream or something and stop the show.

Linda was down to her bra now, a half-cup black Lacey item which did little to conceal her heaving breasts and painfully erect nipples. The scaffolds were full of men now, all of them staring with open mouths at the sight of this respectable woman stripping of on their building site. The thrill was unimaginable for Linda, she could feel how soaked her panties were as the dildo continued to work its magic inside her.

The show continued as Linda slowly unzipped her skirt, much to the approval of the 60 or so men who were now gathered for her impromptu strip tees. She was getting into this now, moving her hips in time with some internal rhythm, feeling her breasts and toying with her nipples, wanting to show them all, but conscious of continuing the tease for as long as possible. Linda wondered if Nicola had hidden herself somewhere to watch the spectacle, she hoped so, the thought of her turning her Mistress on with her slutty display spurred Linda on to new levels of inventiveness as she stood in her panties, bra, stockings and heels.

She turned and bent over, showing the men her plugged cunt, visible through the tiny g-string.

"Bloody hell lads, she's got a dildo in her"

Linda ran her hands up her calves and over the backs of her thighs, her head looking out from between her stocking clad legs. She was thoroughly enjoying herself now as the men came closer to her, anxious not to miss a thing. She undid the bra and threw it into the audience, covering her breasts with her hands, teasing them, then slowly, ever so slowly she revealed her flesh to them, pinching her nipples hard making her groan. Next to go where the panties, once again Linda took her time slowly rolling them down her legs, the soaking material totally transparent due to the amount of juice they were holding. Once again they were cast into the audience, the man who caught them immediately holding them to his nose, savouring the aroma of arousal.

Linda needed to come so badly she thought she might cry if she didn't get some relief. She had to remove the dildo as it would of fallen out of her soaked, stretched cunt if she hadn't, she was licking it clean while she thought of a plan that might end her suffering. The men where looking on in frank astonishment now, the sight of a respectable forty year old woman stripping off and then sucking a dildo clean of her own juices was not one they saw every day. They were reverently silent now, not even breathing in case something broke the spell.

Linda cast around for something appropriate to bring herself off on, the dildo still in her mouth was an option, but she wanted something more specific to her surroundings. Her eyes lit on a scaffolding pole that was poking out from the rest, just far enough for her to mount it and bring herself off. She went over to it, her heels making it hard to walk properly over the rubble. She kicked her thighs either side of the pole and started to rub her clit back and forth over the slightly chilly steel pole. She started to groan immediately, the frustration of the morning quickly replaced by her intense need to come, she knew she wouldn't last long as her orgasm welled inside her. Eyes shut, hands gripping the pole in front of her she was grinding her clit along the metal, revelling in its slightly rough feel. She was so close, all thoughts of her mistress gone from her mind now as she started to C...O...M...E

"What the fuck do you think you're doing slut"

Her Mistresses voice made her flinch, but not as much as the stinging slap that landed on Linda's left breast, making her cry out. Her orgasm subsided into the background making her aware of its presence inside her. She very much doubted she would get to come now for a very long time.

"Get off that fucking pole you cheap worthless fucking whore, you have flagrantly disobeyed me. When your Master hears of this you are in for a terrible beating. Now put your collar on and get on your knees"

Linda was shaking under the ferocious onslaught from her Mistress, she knew she was in big trouble now. Nicola handed Linda her collar and leash and she quickly put them on before assuming the position of subservience that had become all to familiar of late. She was then led across the site on her hands and knees, humiliation coursed through her as all the respect and admiration from the men drained away to be replaced by their laughter.

"Get up slut"

Linda complied as Nicole removed the leash but not the collar.

"I'm not walking down the Strand with you showing me up, keep your collar on and follow me ten paces behind OK"

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress"

So they proceeded down the strand, up into Covent Garden and on to Cambridge Circus to the offices. Linda's head was hung as they entered by a side entrance and took a service lift up into the building until eventually the doors opened and Linda was finally returned to the office where her original submission had started all that time ago.

It felt strange for her to be back in the work environment as the two of them walked down the corridor, Linda smiling at half remembered colleagues as she passed their offices. They made their way to Graham's office in an uncomfortable silence, for once Linda missing the verbal abuse that had so characterised their relationship so far. Finally they were outside her Masters office her heart fluttering in her chest as she apprehensively knocked on the door.

"Come"

Linda opened the door timidly and was nearly pushed onto the floor as Nicole barged past her.

"Graham, sweetheart, so good to see you again, I brought your slut back for you"

"Has she been good?"

He stood from behind his desk and circled behind Linda, eyeing her for a sign of rebellion, there was none.

"Well she let herself down this morning on the way here, but other than that she's been the model fucktoy, haven't you slut"

Linda blushed at the recognition.

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress"

"Get on the floor slut, I have some business to discuss with Nicola"

Linda complied getting on her knees between the two youngsters, she watched as Nicola leaned in to kiss Graham and squeeze his cock through his trousers, a pang of jealousy pinched her stomach. She wanted to feel his cock and she also wanted to please Nicola by doing all the things to her that she knew she loved. She was in a quandary, her two owners each vying for her love and obedience.

Things were getting heated now as Nicola had fished Graham's cock out and was playing with it while they kissed, his hands on the inside of her thighs showing Linda a tantalising glimpse of her shapely thighs encased in the expensive silk stockings she wore at all times. Linda was desperate for some attention herself, she could feel her cunt throbbing between her legs, the heat once again building within her as she eagerly watched the two thirty something's, who controlled her so completely, grope each other in the office. Nicola reached out with one hand to grab at Linda, catching her hand in her hair and pulling her over to the writhing couple.

Nicola thrust Linda's face between her thighs, filling her nose with the aroma of aroused cunt. Her mistress was obviously in heat and Linda was secretly pleased that her displays that morning had had an effect on her young tormentor. Her head was pushed in the direction of her Masters cock now and Linda didn't need instructing as she flicked her tongue out to lick the throbbing cock. All to quickly however her head was yanked away from the prize and she was once again pushed roughly to the floor, immediately assuming her position of subservience.

Nicola had her short skirt up round her waist now as Graham lifted her and unceremoniously dumped her on the edge of the desk, without any further ado he bucked his hips sending his cock into Nicola's soaked cunt making her groan in approval. Linda was left to kneel expectantly as the others ignored her, caught up in their own lust, to busy to notice their little submissive slut as she felt all left out. She knew better than to relieve her own pent up sexual frustration without permission from one of her tormentors.

Graham and Nicola's grunting seemed to be reaching a crescendo now as their fucking continued oblivious to their surroundings. The humdrum office goings on continued despite the obvious sounds of sexual congress. Linda felt the thrill of the voyeur as she watched on wishing she could be a part of the sweaty twisting mass of limbs as her young owners approached their climaxes. With one final push Graham plunged his cock inside Nicola's soaked cunt and deposited his cum deep inside her, they collapsed into a sweaty heap on the edge of the desk.

"Slut may clean Mistress's cunt for her"

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir"

Linda dutifully scampered over to her Mistress's steaming cunt and greedily started licking the cum from her swollen sex. Nicola and Graham looked on at their little toy and shared a private smile of congratulations at the job they had done on the respectable wife and mother. Nicola patted Linda on the head, in much the same way that she would a puppy, in many ways Linda was nothing more than a pet now, less a person and more a toy.

"What a good little slut you are being today. I think its time we put you back to work in your own department again don't you?"

Linda's head jolted back at the mention of her department, it all seemed a million years ago now, surely they couldn't expect her to just return to work as if nothing had happened. She hated to admit it but the thought of not being abused or cruelly mistreated left her feeling hollow. She looked delectably from one to the other of her owners, trying to seek out some clue as to what they had in mind.

"Don't worry slut you will not be treated any differently than you have been over the last few days. We have taken the liberty of showing your little videotape to your staff and explained a thing or two to them. They know how you need to be treated and seemed very keen to get you back in the fold so to speak".

Linda's cunt pulsed at the thought of being abused by her three young colleagues, she started to wonder if she would ever return to her once normal life.......she hoped not.

To be continued

Thanks for everyone who has been patient with me getting another chapter of this out, I just don't have as much time for writing these days. I hope you enjoy and take the time to vote and send me some feedback.