Office Slut Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda nodded dumbly, secretly pleased that Fay wanted some more of her attention. Fay passed her a razor and shaving foam, Linda knew what was coming.

"Lose the hair slut nothing under your eyebrows OK, Ill be back in a few minutes to check on you, no more fingering, you naughty girl, OK"

Again Linda nodded her acceptance, she stepped out of the shower and sat on the toilet seat squeezing shaving foam onto her hand, before applying the cold foam to her springy pubic hair. She loved the feeling of lathering herself but knew the penalty for touching herself deciding it wasn't worth the risk, concentrate Linda, you don' want to cut yourself.

The razor cut a clear swathe through her soft hair leaving a trail of smooth pink skin, within a few minutes she was completely shaved, her mound looked so smooth and gorgeous. Her puffy lips clearly visible now as they stood out proudly out from her body this simple act unlocked another bolt in her mind as she continued her downward spiral into total subservience.

"Not bad slut"

Fay was back again and stooped to run her finger along Linda's puffy lips, eliciting a sigh as Linda looked up into Fay's face adoringly. Fay's attire was having a terrible effect on Linda, she couldn't believe she was lusting after another woman, but her bodies desires no longer conformed with her heads preconceived ideas about her sexuality and she couldn't fight it forever.

"Now run along like a good girl, the guests will be arriving soon and Nicola wants us looking our best"

Linda crawled into Nicola's bedroom, once again thrilling at the sense of privilege she felt at being allowed into her mistress's private chamber. Her Maids outfit was on the bed neatly laid out, crisp blouse, stockings and shoes all awaiting her.

Linda sat on the floor and pulled the fishnet stockings up her legs revelling in the obvious quality of the material, the suspender belt fitted closely as she clipped the tops in place. She knew her transformation was starting again, this time into a domestic servant rather than a sexual one.

Linda suspected that both roles would be played tonight however and she thrilled at the prospect as she pulled the dress up her smooth thighs, wiggling her hips to ease its passage. It fitted tightly forcing her prominent breasts up and out for all to see. She had no idea what tasks she would be made to perform but her heart skipped as she thought about the potential for further humiliation and submission.

Nicola's friends would probably be as dominant and sexy as she was and she would be at there beck and call. She tied her pinny and put on the little hat to complete the transformation acutely aware of the heat already building between her legs, she had no panties on and the frilly skirt barely covered her newly shave slit making her feel deliciously exposed.

She crawled out of the room hoping she wouldn't damage the fine stockings, Fay was already in the hall standing to attention next to the door.

"Get up you slut you cant serve people from down there, let me have a look at you"

Linda stood gratefully and pushed her chest out for Fay's inspection. Fay looked her up and down approvingly and couldn't resist tickling Linda's inner thigh as she checked her stockings were lined up correctly. Linda shivered at the touch.

"Stop playing with yourselves you sluts, or your punishment will be painful and demeaning in the extreme"

Nicola swept into the hallway, causing both women to jump to attention, thoughts of there own needs immediately banished from their minds. Nicola stood in front of her two Maids eyeing them, inspecting them like a stable owner might inspect her prize thorough breads. A riding crop was in her hand and both Maids noticed it and eyed it warily.

"Right you two cheap sluts I will explain tonight's proceedings so you know what is expected of you. My guests will arrive shortly and you are to ensure their every need is met. You will serve them drinks and food, you will comply to all of there wishes unquestioningly, if I see any hesitation in complying to an order you will be spanked in front of everyone, understand!"

"Yes Mistress" they chorused.

"Good, now lets have a look at you both"

Nicola started with Fay first, running her hand over her firm breasts, pinching her nipples, all the time maintaining eye contact. She moved to Fay's thighs slowly running the crop up the back of her stocking covered thigh, moving over the smooth skin leading ever upwards.

"Open your legs slut"

Fay did as she was told, Nicola's hands touched Fay's hot slit and ran her finger over the wet lips, Fay's eyes were closed and she groaned softly as her Mistress fingered her, raising her level of arousal ever higher. Nicola tickled Fay's clit with her thumb aware of Fay's knees trembling delightfully.

"Good slut I want you nice and wet for our guests, and now for my newest slut. Did Fay look after you today?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Good, I would hate to think that she exceeded her orders"

Nicola glanced sharply at Fay, who stared straight ahead, her mind filed with the receding thrills caused by her Mistress's attention. Nicola returned her attention to Linda.

"Now you lucky slut you are going to be the centre of all the attention tonight, my party piece, you'll love it because we all know what a snivelling little slut you are underneath your respectable exterior".

"Yes Mistress"

"I bet you're wet through just thinking about it aren't you"

"Yes Mistress"

"Good, get you fingers nice and wet for me, I want Fay to lick your fingers clean afterwards"

Linda's heart started its familiar thumping as she lifted her skirt exposing her complete nakedness beneath, her pink skin contrasting against the black of her uniform. She eased a finger inside her lips. Nicola had been right she was soaked through, she stifled a moan as she ensured her fingers were thoroughly coated in her excitement.

She lifted her hand to Fay's mouth, Fay greedily slurped at her digits, covering them with her mouth desperate not to miss a drop. Linda was enjoying seeing Fay being submissive in front of her Mistress, she felt as though she was getting her own back for her treatment during the day. She felt as though Nicola might be reminding Fay of her position as a fellow slut, whatever the reason Fay was clearly enjoying the task in hand only stopping her ministrations after another sharp look from Nicola.

"Enough you two dirty sluts are both steaming up, save the displays of affection for later you'll get plenty of attention then believe me."

The door bell rang, Fay and Linda shared a nervous glance as Nicola went to open the front door, a couple in there late 40s entered. They looked to Linda like rich tanned jetsetters more familiar with Cannes and Monaco, than a flat in London. Nicola kissed the man on the cheek before turning to the woman and sharing a deep passionate embrace, Linda felt a stab of jealousy she couldn't explain.

"Charles and Sarah you know Fay of course from our last little party"

Fay bobbed a curtsy as Charles walked up to her.

"On your knees slut and lick my cock through my trousers"

Linda was shocked, this guy didn't waste any time, she could make out an extremely large erection, framed within the man's impeccable suit. Fay sank to her knees, eyes closed and proceeded to lovingly lick the man's erection.

"Sarah, Charles is such a rude pig, while he re-acquaints himself with Fay I want you to meet my newest slut, her name is Doggy, she's very compliant and absolutely desperate for attention"

"Isn't that right my little slut"

Nicola pinched Linda's left nipple causing her to yelp.

"Yes Mistress"

"Good Slut, now give Sarah a nice hallo kiss"

Linda nearly hesitated, despite the depravity she had sunk to over the last 24 hours she had not kissed Fay or Nicola on the mouth, the thought of performing this simple act made her heart pump faster as she felt her blush rising.

"Ah she's shy, look she's blushing"

And with that Sarah held Linda's face in both her hands and kissed her full on the lips. Linda swooned, the woman was so tender and tasted so lovely as she flicked her tongue over Linda's teeth before biting her lip into her mouth. What's happening to me, thought Linda, I love the feeling of this woman' mouth, Linda found herself wishing Sarah was kissing another pair of her lips. The woman broke away and eyed Linda as she caught her breath.

"We'll have to keep you two apart tonight, looks like love to me"

Linda blushed further at her Mistress's comments. And with that Nicola lead Sarah through to the lounge, Linda trailed obediently behind, leaving Fay to administer to Charles's erection, which she had prised from his trousers and was now licking and sucking adoringly making mewing noises as an indication of the pleasure she felt.

"That will be all we see of Fay for the next hour or so, Charles absolutely adores her, she's not to my taste but I can see his point. Who else are we expecting tonight Nicola"

"Just Brian and Lyn, I wanted to keep it intimate so as not to scare my little doggy"

"You are so considerate Nicola, she is quite the little slut look at her she's desperate for more attention. Where did you find her?"

"She's one of Graham's discoveries I am only borrowing her for the weekend, you know how he likes to share his toys around"

"Ill have to speak to him about borrowing her for myself, what does he charge?"

"I've got her for free because she is just learning how to serve, but I am sure you can persuade him, you know how much he likes his older woman"

Both women laughed at this, Linda had almost forgotten about Graham what with everything that had happened, she had put the thought of work to the back of her mind, but knew she had to return on Monday morning.

All through this conversation Linda felt as though she wasn't even there, both woman were ignoring her talking as if she was nothing more than a piece of furniture. The feeling excited her, to be treated like nothing more than property, to be passed around like a possession was very arousing for her.

Linda was aware of Sarah's eyes on her, sizing her up, admiring her thighs and breasts, she desperately wanted to resume where they had left off in the hall but had no way of knowing how to administer the contact she so badly needed.

"Ill leave you two love birds alone for a while, I am just going to check on the dinner"

Nicola stood up leaving Linda alone with her new found obsession. Linda drank in the expensive clothes, beautiful pale blue trousers that clung to her hips alluringly, a blouse so sheer that Linda could almost see through it, all topped of with a set of pearls that probably cost more than a years worth of Linda's salary. The woman was immaculately turned out not a hair out of place. She was about Linda's age although she appeared to have done better out of life than Linda had, hence they're present roles as maid and guest.

"What's the matter lover? Cat got your tongue"

Sarah's voice was husky, Linda was unsure how to address the woman and didn't want to risk a punishment from Nicola.

"I am very nervous My Lady"

Sarah touched her face, causing Linda to jump, she stared deeply onto Linda's eyes as she tried to shuffle away from the woman's attention unsure of the effect she was having. Nicola's hands went lower tracing the outline of Linda's left breast, cupping her flesh, feeling the weight enjoying the increase in Linda's breathing her attention was causing.

"Love your uniform, you look good enough to eat"

This comment was followed by Sarah slipping her free hand up Linda's short skirt to feel the wetness at the top of her thighs. Sarah raised an eyebrow as she traced a line along the top of Linda's stockings, her eyes fixed on Linda's drinking in her expression.

Linda was staring at the woman, she was a little scared at the feelings that were rising unbidden in her head. And still the hand reached higher, feeling the smoothness of Linda's recently denuded cunt, stroking the skin, tickling at the fresh pinkness, driving Linda wild with desire for this woman she had met not five minutes before.

"Bet you would like me to kiss you, you naughty girl"

"P..P..Please, I want you so badly"

"Hmmm what to do with you, Nicola might come in and I doubt she would approve of me administering to your disgusting needs, would she?"

Linda nearly sobbed, surely Sarah wasn't going to spurn her now.

"It would look better if you fingered yourself off for me while I sit on the sofa and watch. What do you think lover?"

Linda felt humiliated, she had thought Sarah would give her what she wanted, needed, instead she was no better than all the others, the humiliation she felt was compounded because she knew she must obey her orders without question.

Sarah sat herself down and looked expectantly at Linda, indicating that she should start whenever she was ready. Linda hitched her skirt up exposing herself fully to the woman, she reached her hand under her skirt and touched the inside of her thighs sending shivers down her spine, her wetness was evident for all to see, her juice glistening on her pale skin. Her fingers reached their destination causing a moan to rise in her throat.

Linda could see Sarah drinking it all in, admiring her, lusting after her, Linda was pleased that the woman was admiring her so openly thoughts of her betrayal forgotten as her excitement rose. Sarah's hand straying to her nipples, as they pushed against the material of her blouse, Linda could see her clearly pinching them hard making them stand up further.

Linda continued her display, teasing herself more than ever as she wanted to prolong the exquisite agony of not coming. She knew that there would be opportunity enough for release tonight and she was enjoying the effect she was having on this woman.

Nicola returned from the kitchen with two new people, obviously the last guests, Brian and Lyn, they were greeted with the sight of Linda frigging herself in the middle of the living room, while Sarah was toying with her nipples, eyes closed a look of ecstasy on her face.

"Looks like the party has already started Lyn"

The man spoke, causing Linda to start, as she became aware of her audience, her hand flew to her mouth to stifle the moan in her throat.

"I didn't say you could stop slut"

Sarah's voice sounded harsh and Linda immediately returned to her duties.

"Now we are all here shall we have some pre-dinner entertainment?"

"Sarah find that naughty husband of yours will you, he will miss out, anyway Fay is needed in the kitchen"

Sarah reluctantly stopped her toying and went off in search of Charles, eyeing Linda as she passed, noting the continued movement of the maid's fingers. Linda knew better than to stop her playing as a punishment would surely follow, she felt so exposed and under scrutiny aware that all eyes were on her. The two new guests were younger than Sarah and Charles, they must of been late twenties at the most and had the look of understated wealth about them. They were both attractive however, tall, trim and expensively clothed, Linda noted with some pride the bulge that had already developed in Brian's trousers as he eyed her hungrily.

Sarah returned with Charles in tow, a big grin on his face.

"I've sent Fay to the kitchen to get on with her chores, now were all here Ill get the G & T's sorted out"

"Excellent idea Sarah darling, Ill set up the entertainment while you do that"

Nicola yanked Linda's hand from her slit and dragged her over to a large glass coffee table in the centre of the room.

"Lie on the table slut get your legs wide apart so everyone can see your lovely smooth slit"

Linda complied with her Mistress's wishes, she felt her hands and feet being tied to the table legs, her legs being spread obscenely wide her most secret place on view to all the guests as they sprawled on the sofa's. Nicola stroked Linda between her legs noting the obvious arousal.

"Aren't you all turned on slut? Now the entertainment will be as follows, I am going to place a vibrator inside your hungry, hot cunt and switch it on at its lowest setting, you will ask permission to come before you are allowed, understand? Once you have come on level one I will turn the vibrator up a notch and the game begins again, there are five settings so that's five orgasms for you doggy, wont that be fun?

Linda groaned, she doubted she could handle one orgasm never mind five, her body was shaking already, she knew she would come quickly on the first setting but then her body would need time to recover, but all the time the vibrator would be teasing her mercilessly.

Nicola produced a large black vibrator and showed it to Linda, who eyed it warily.

"Before we start doggy needs to lick and suck the dick, to get it all lubed up so it slips into your naughty cunt easier"

Nicola trailed the rubber cock up Linda's straining body, circling her nipples, teasing it up her throat, circling her mouth with it. Linda lunged her tongue out, trying to get the cock into her mouth, Nicola moved it out of her reach quickly.

"Ask for it Doggy"

Linda looked imploringly at her Mistress, but there was no sign of mercy and she knew no one else was going to step in, her humiliation was deepening and she seemed incapable of slowing her descent.

"May I suck the black vibrator Mistress?"

"Of course you can doggy you only have to ask"

Nicola thrust the dildo into Linda's mouth, she gagged as it battered the back of her throat, her mouth could barely contain it as Nicola rubbed it in and out of her gaping jaw.

"Enough cock for Doggy you'll get plenty later, now where do you want it next?"

"In my cunt please mistress, you know I need it so bad I am desperate"

"Good doggy, we can all see how much of a desperate slut you are"

Linda's head sagged as Nicola transferred the dildo from her mouth to rub it over her pouting cunt lips. She could feel it stretching her as Nicola eased the tip into her pouting sex, teasing her with the head, making her pant like a bitch in heat. With a massive push Nicola thrust the dildo deep inside Linda, causing her to groan loudly, obscenely she could hear the buzzing as Nicola switched the hated device on.

The first setting was just enough to keep her hot and horny without tipping her over to quickly. She had been dreading the higher settings but now realised the lower one's would cause her greater anguish as she was kept on the verge of her orgasm.

The part guests sat around sipping drinks and chatting occasionally passing a glance at Linda's predicament, Linda was rapidly coming to the decision that she would need some help to tip her over the edge of her orgasm. Her body was on fire but she couldn't seem to manage the final push necessary for her release.

"Look at her she looks in pain, poor slut"

Linda could make out Brian's voice over the conversation and ever present buzzing of the dildo.

"You'd love to help her out wouldn't you?"

Lyn sneered at her husband as she reached out to grip the bulge in his pants causing him to yelp in pain. Linda could just make out Lyn pulling Brian's cock out of his trousers and leading him by his straining dick over to where Linda was tied up. Her mind cried out expecting some relief at last.

Lyn and Brian stood over Linda, Lyn wanking her husbands cock vigorously as they looked at Linda's position of subservience.

"Brian baby she is just your type, look at those gorgeous tits, I bet you would love to wank over them wouldn't you"

Linda couldn't believe the way Lyn was teasing Brian so mercilessly, maybe he enjoyed it. The others looked on with amusement, as Lyn directed Brian to his knees, his cock rubbing against Linda's cheek. Linda turned trying desperately to lick at the throbbing member, so near and yet so far she thought.