Office Slut - The Beginning Ch. 03

Story Info
The story continues.
2.8k words
63.7k
14
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordshark
Lordshark
616 Followers

Author's note: For all of you teacher, English majors and general readers concerned with my skills at writing; I appreciate your concerns, but this is not a Master's Thesis nor an attempt to get a Pulitzer Prize, it is story telling. The grammar and punctuation is exactly as it is being told to me via recorded tape by Karen. I am not David, nor do I know Angie, Mitch, Tony or the rest. I do know the real Karen and this is exactly written as she tells it and dropped it off to me. I left it as she told it as it is a story she is telling. If you do not like it or it bothers you, stop reading and move on.

*****

I turned it back on, set the video system to find the place close to where I had shut it off.

After it fades in and out again it shows Karen pulling up to the gate and it opening, then it shows her getting out of her car in the garage. Tony being the one running the camera zooms in on her legs and crotch and you get a really good peek at her hot pink thongs Mitch had said she wore. The little black dress, that really wasn't black but looked that way in the video, did little to hide what she had either. I was rock hard seeing her get out and peeking up her dress, I mean I was stroking it now.

Now I know what's next, the elevator scene Mitch had talked about.

The elevator stops at what had to have been the ground floor.

"Good evening Karen. Glad you came back. Are you less in shock about the offer?"

"No really Tony and I take it your controlling this and have cameras looking at me already. I am betting up me dress huh" With that she closed her legs together and looked around.

"Yes I control the elevator to a certain point I can stop it at floors and keep the doors shut and that's it, but I do control multiple cameras" He then chuckles. "So you have questions. Are this serious question about the job and the position or is this more about how could I do this to the poor girls questions? Are you seriously considering this position is why you came back?"

"Why, does it make a difference if I am considering or seriously considering or just wanting more information?"

Tony waits a long time and then the screen splits and it shows her in the elevator still but also now it has him at his desk naked and jerking his huge cock. I had no idea Tony was hung and still had a strake six pack type body. I mean I know he has a work out weight room on the facilities that everyone uses but I never thought he would be the type.

"It is simple, Karen, if your serious, then you will need to start undressing in the elevator till I tell you to stop once undressed to my satisfaction I will bring it all the way up. If you just have basic question you can ask them here and I will send it down and you can continue on your way."

"So if I just want to know about the duties and the management side I stand here and ask, if I want to know more about the other but not want to commit yet, I stand here and ask, but if I want to come up see you face to face, I have to be seriously considering it and the undress till you tell me to stop - your shitting me right?"

"Nope, no offense, Karen but your either seriously want the position and all the pay and perks or you do not. I do not have the time to play games are wait for you to figure out some moral compass you may have. I have already scheduled two interviews tomorrow and so the offer ends tomorrow at 12 noon at the time of the first interview. So better get your questions in early so you can decide and let me know." While Tony sounds stern, you could see in the video he was grinning and stroking and enjoy this game.

"Okay, while I think, first generic question - Is there real duties or is this a way for a steady piece of ass for you?"

"Nope, not just for ass, need someone that can manage the paperwork flow. Melissa can't. She is clueless in that area, she can type, file, take calls, do tons of things, but the real nitty gritty work of management and oversight needs someone with higher skill sets." This was Tony's Response. "Your resume, and I have checked it out, and your skills are exactly what I have been looking for in that area."

"Okay, and you are willing to forgo skills if the girl will not comply with the other requirements?"

Tony answered with a Simple Yes

"So if I decide to come up there then what?"

"After you undress you will come up to the office come back to my office space and when you enter you will go to the couch sit down and make sure you keep your legs spread and your tits exposed in plain sight."

"Seriously" Was Karen's response

"Then I can ask all the questions I want? No sex are anything? I am meeting my girlfriends in about one hour so time is limited" She said all this as she looked at her watch.

"I did not say no sex, but yes ask anything you want once up here. We can be done it 45 minutes to make sure you make it in time."

"So your saying there is going to be some type of sex tonight? Why is that part of the process of elimination?" Was Karen's come back.

Tony laughed and told her that he had said there might be sex as part of it, that he never said there had to be. The split screen was kinda interesting seeing him naked behind his desk now looking at the bigger monitor on the wall with her showing in it and he in the elevator.

At this point Karen did the unthinkable to me ten hours ago. She reached behind her and unzipped her dress and took it off. Tony leaned forward immediately.

"Very nice Karen just drop the dress on the floor"

"Anything else or am I naked enough?"

"To bad you do not have proper heels on instead of those boots." Tony was move camera around and getting great shots.

"I do out in the car's trunk but they do not match this outfit, they are white."

"Go get them" and the elevator jerk on heading down. Karen start to get the dress and Tony said no leave it on the floor and go like that. So she stepped out and looked around then went to her car and popped trunk. She sit on the edge of the trunk and removed the boots and put the white heels on these were like five inches. WOW. I was fast approaching cumming. When she stood up and headed back to the elevator, I did final explode all over myself for the second time. But I was not ready to move this was getting hottier.

Once she was on the elevator again Tony start it up and this time it did not stop till the top floor.

"Okay let's see how good you are at direction. I want you to come into the office, before you sit down I want you to remove your panties and then fold them up and place them on the side table by the coach. When you sit down your legs must be spread and stay spread and you will place your arms behind you back then lean back on the couch. Once you have done that you can start asking all you want."

With that the doors open. Karen walks across the common area into Tony's office, gets to the seating area, slowly removes her panties folds them and places them like she was told, sits down looks across at Tony. The screen is split so you see her basic view and his view. She can clearly see he is naked with a huge hard on under his desk, and you can she her black patch of hair shaved in a diamond shape and she is breathing heavy. Her look changed when she saw him naked to one of almost lust. He gets up and walks around the desk and turns a chair around so it is facing her and seats down.

"Okay slut, what's the questions"

She was clearly staring at his cock. He picks up a control pad that looks identical to the one I was holding. He zoomed in on her nipples first, than scanned down to the sweet spot between her legs. It was so odd seeing Karen sitting basically nude, completely exposed with her arms behind her and legs spread so wide you could see the pussy lips had parted. When he scanned down there with the cam you could see the inner lips had become blood engorged and were beginning to show themselves, there were droplets of her own cum on the couch already and there was definitely separate and her whole showing between the lips. I was rock hard again. I won't lie I replayed this part like four times.

"Is there real duties besides filing or is this just your way to get laid whenever you want." Karen said this with a touch of venom in her voice, this while sitting almost naked. The irony was not lost on Tony either who chuckled.

"You already asked that one and I answered you about your skill sets"

"True, Tony, but you proceeded to require me to be undressed and sitting like I am in time out before you would talk to me."

"Tell you what Karen, if you are serious when you leave, come back tomorrow, of course slutty clothing required, but they can stay on if you prefer, and I will walk you through all of the different documents and programs you will be monitoring and helping with. That will take a bit of time. When we are done though I will expect a firm yes or no. In fact I will consider it a one day trial and pay you for your time."

Karen though then told him it was a deal.

"Anything Else?" Tony asked

"Yes. I would like ...."

"Ah, no not yet, you have to earn your questions tonight. If you want to earn your next question you have to finger yourself while you ask." Tony had a huge grin.

"You're fucking kidding me right?"

"Nope, that's my rules for interviews and your running out of time before your suppose to meet friends" Tony had panned in and out with the camera several times during this exchange till he final decided on a view that was far enough away to see everything but close enough to clearly see her expressions. All I could think of is Mitch was either as hot as me are crying by the time he got to this point. Especially since Tony was openly jerking off staring at Karen at this point.

Karen was clearly focused on the size of Tony's meat.

"Okay, let's cut to the chase, what do I have to do to get all my questions answered without these games?"

"You're not finger fucking your cunt yet so no answer for you" Tony told her. He had not stopped slowly stroking his cock

So she started finger herself. First with her middle finger then two fingers. Before long, like two minutes she had closed her eyes and was moaning.

"Very good Karen now if you want to ask questions, you first need to stand up and walk to me in a very sensual way." At this point Tony stopped jerking pickup the control and did something and now the screen split into six views. "Then when you get here to me, you will kiss me a long deep wet kiss and say - Sir may I suck you cock while you decide what I must do to ask questions" You start with that then we will go from there."

While he was telling her this she was moaning and rocking her hips,

"Oh my fucking gawd that is so nasty you want me to suck you fuck pole I am going to cum, can I cum first, oh my gawd, oh my gawd............" And her voice trailed off into moans and whimper as she bucked all over. Tony lean forward, staring - just like me. After she came, she looked right at him. Said "What if I just get up and leave now with you cock in your hand and no cum for you. I should do that for being such and asshole about this when I just needed a couple questions answered."

She stood up and spread her legs out enough you could see with the zoom that she had her own cum running down her legs and soaking into the stocking. Another view showed her walk as seductive as I have seen any women walk - Ever. I popped another load all over just watching this. Tony sat back and stared wide eyed and opened mouth. There was no way he expected this. When she got to him She placed her hands on his upper legs and bent over at the waist. Those beauty of breast she has hung perfect and pert from her chest she started kissing on him and almost purring as she did,. After what seemed like about forever of kissing deep wet and horny she reached down and started stroking him with the hand she had fingered herself with.

The six views made this a horny man dreams A hot babe and huge tool and the dirty secret that this was one of my buddies wife doing one of my other buddies, and I am watching it on a CD given to me to watch by the buddy whose wife it is. Life is great at this moment and I just jerked off loads to boot. So my poor limp dick is laying and I am wondering what is next.

After she stroke Tony for a few minute, she stand turns around and proceeds to sit right down on his cock impaling herself and moans and she is fucking herself hard with his cock right from the get go. She didn't suck it nor ask to fuck it are anything. She just impaled herself placing her hands on his knees to brace herself as she rode his cock.

The front view show him lean back gasp and close his eyes. You could see his huge member stretch her pussy and disappear clear to the balls with every bounce. She had her eyes firm focused on what appears to be a mirror in the distance from one of the other camera. She starts moaning after a bit.

"Fuck the questions, I will ask tomorrow, you got fuck me. Give me you cum Tony, fuck my pussy fuck me like the slut you want me to be."

All Tony could do is groan. She had him in a position he could not move just sit and enjoy the ride.

"Thats it I can feel it you gonna cum come baby come on fill me up. Fill this fucking slut up. Cum in me cum in meeeeeeeeeeeeeee......." And off she went to a climax, then you could her Tony going.

"Oh christ babe, I am cumming feel it babe feel my cum in you. Yeah baby take it take it you filthy fucking slut."

Then silence. They both stopped and you could see in her eyes she was feeling him shot in her. You finally heard Tony softly say, gawd baby that was fantastic. She smiled really big, didn't say a word, slowly stood up and putting one of her hands between her legs, she kinda did that squat thing that spreads her legs a little and all that. She let his cum fill her hand, then turned and looked straight at him sitting there with his now limp dick and a big smile. Then to my pure shock she ate his cum right out of her hand.

She walks back to the couch, picks up her panties and slips them on. Starts walking to the elevator.

"Tony I will be here at 9 in the morning. I expect you to show me the actual duties and work you expect to go with this and cover the expectation for the sex part. I expect to be paid for my time tomorrow whether I take the job or not. Consider it a consulting fee if I don't " With that she got on the elevator and dressed as she rode down, got in her car once in the garage and left. The video faded out.

Lordshark
Lordshark
616 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
More Stories