Office Top and Bottom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1077ad
1077ad
258 Followers

Jenni almost blushed. "Yes, I guess so."

Steve gripped the base of his cock and leaned forward, brushing it against her lips. "Well, I want to like my cock. I want you to get to know it. You're going to suck me off, but before you do, you can explore it a bit. Don't wait for me to have to tell you what to do."

Steve dropped his hand, leaving his cock in front of Jenni's face. She studied it for a few seconds, and he watched her looking it over. Jenni involuntarily licked her lips quickly, then raised her hands to it, running her fingers over it like the fabled blind men examining the elephant.

Steve felt a pleasurable jolt as she tentatively touched his cock. After a few seconds, her hands were moving as if she were taking his words literally, exploring his cock like she were setting off on a science project -- her fingers making an 'O' and fitting over the head, the doing the same for the base; then squeezing at the base and watching his head flare; then lifting it up to look at his balls, and then gently cupping them, as if to measure their weight. And then, again very tentatively, slowly stoking his cock up and down.

"Yeah, that's it," Steve huffed. His eyes were occasionally darting over to the tree at the edge of the clearing, seeing the man's eyes there fixated on his cock and Jenni's face. This is so hot!

Now Jenni moved further, and her tongue darted out and just touched the head of his cock. That was enough to make Steve twitch with pleasure, and the tongue returned -- and then Jenni leaned in further and licked up and down the length of his shaft. This was less tentative.

"You liked it, didn't you?" Steve asked, as her lips now kissed his cockhead. "You liked having his cock in your mouth."

Jenni nodded, and Steve could feel that moving his cock up and down. She moved forward, and the tip popped in her mouth, her tongue running against the sensitive underside of his glans.

Steve grabbed the base of his cock and pulled back for a second. Jenni looked up, disappointment in her eyes. "And when you made him come, did you swallow it?" She nodded again. "Did you like the taste?" She smiled, and he didn't need to wait for more of an answer. He moved his cock back against her lips and quickly she engulfed it, now starting to suck on him, her head moving up and down his shaft.

Holy fucking shit! She knows what she's doing all right. Once again, he carefully looked over to peek at the dude spying on them. Without hesitating, Jenni was now taking pretty much the full length of him, no longer a shy amateur at all. He silently thanked Vincent, who must have taught her how to deepthroat.

It was almost too much, and Steve could feel a tingling in his balls. No, not yet! I don't want this to end yet. Once again, he gripped the base of his cock and withdrew it from Jenni's mouth. This time he held on to his cock, rubbing it against her cheeks and lips. "We have to slow down here for a minute." He put his cock back in Jenni's mouth and guided it in. "Go slow," he said, he he put his hand on the back of her head, holding her close ensuring her mouth would stay on his cock.

Then he turned his head and looked directly at the guy behind the trees. "Do you wanna get in on this?" he asked, in a loud voice that would carry across the clearing.

Jenni's head jolted, as she tried to turn and look at where Steve was directing his voice, but now he had both hands on her head, holding it in place.

For a second, Steve thought the guy was going to take off, but then he stepped out from behind the tree. As he walked across the clearing, Steve could see it was a younger guy, about Jenni's age, obviously out for his after-work jog. And now it was his lucky day!

It only took the guy a few seconds to step up beside Steve, and once he was in in the range of Jenni's sight, her eyes opened wide. "This is Jenni," Steve said to the guy. "She loves sucking cock, and she wants to taste your come."

The guy was intently looking over Jenni's naked body, and without saying anything, he tugged down his sweatpants and underwear. After the time he'd spent watching Steve getting blown, he was fully erect. His circumcised cock was average -- about the same length as Steve's, but a little thicker, with a less elegant bulbous head. A drop of precome oozed out from the tip.

Steve relaxed his grip on Jenni's head, then let go. "Go ahead, suck it," he said.

Without hesitating, Jenni pulled her mouth off Steve's member and turned to take on this guy's. There was no slow exploration this time, as she simply wrapped her lips around his shaft and started to work her way down on it. It didn't take long for her to have the whole length of it in her mouth, her mouth wide open to handle the girth at its base. That is so beautiful, Steve thought, and he could tell Jenni was using her tongue and suction on the guy's cock, and he closed his eyes, his face momentarily slackening into a look of sheer bliss. Then she pulled back so he could bob her head up and down on his cock.

Even if seeing Jenni sucking this stranger's cock was super-exciting, the break had brought Steve back from the brink of orgasm. After just observing for a minute or so, he leaned forward and tapped her cheek with his cock. "Okay, back to me for a bit," he said.

Quickly, Jenni switched back and engulfed Steve's cock. She's really into this now, he thought, feeling the ministrations of her mouth offered with an intensity that hadn't been there before. He couldn't let her go for too long -- he still didn't want to come yet -- so he quickly said, "now back to him."

Jenni switched again, and it didn't look like this guy was going to be able to hold out for much longer, either. But instead of waiting for more instruction, Jenni stopped sucking the guy and instead reached up and gripped one cock in each of her hands. Holding the two stiff units in front of her, Jenni rapidly went back and forth, bobbing once or twice down one cock before doing the same to the other, and then each one up and down in turn.

The alternating attention meant that both guys were building up a little slower, but this was such an amazingly sexy sight that Steve knew it wouldn't be long now. After Jenni once again deep throated Steve and the other guy in quick succession, that was it. "Oh, fuck," the guy muttered as Jenni pulled off him. There was still a string of saliva connecting her lip and his cock and he started to jerk himself off.

Steve was about to tell her to open her mouth, but it only took him a couple strokes before jets of white semen started shooting from his cock. And it turned out that Jenni didn't need any warning: her head was tipped back and her tongue was sticking out as the guy directed his spurts into her mouth. She caught most of it, though one forceful blast had sprayed across her cheek.

Jenni closed her mouth, looked up at the guy, and then over to Steve. She swallowed, licked her lips, swallowed again, and then smiled at them.

It looked like the guy wasn't going to stick around. As she finished swallowing, he was already tucking his spit-slick and wilting cock back in his sweatpants. Doesn't he want to see me come? Steve wondered. But without waiting, he turned away, and was already jogging as he hit the path through the trees. And as he departed, another guy stepped out into the clearing.

Oh, shit! I didn't even notice this one!

"Bravo," the new man said. "Quite a sight to behold. Might I be able to take a turn now?"

He had a strange manner of speaking, as if he had stepped out of an old-fashioned play. He was an older man with graying hair, and overweight. But that didn't matter so much as the weird excitement that Steve felt from the unexpected illicitness that had overtaken the afternoon. I could watch her suck cocks all day!

"The more the merrier," Steve said, looking over at the fat man. "Two on one is pretty fucking hot."

"Why yes, it is," he replied. "But what I had in mind was two on one the other way... I was perhaps wondering -- would you like to join your friend in sucking my cock?"

A whole Fourth of July's worth of fireworks went off behind Steve's eyes. Wait... suck his cock? But yesterday... and suddenly his mind was flooded with the weird sensations he had experienced the day before when the janitor had blackmailed him. Steve felt like time had frozen, like he'd been punched in the gut, and his mind was filled with the feelings he'd experienced while giving the janitor head. His face must have been locked in a puzzled expression.

For the first time in a while, Jenni spoke. "Go ahead, you look like you want to." She paused. "We're keeping secrets here. So you don't have to think about what people might think of it."

In a strange sort of haze, Steve stepped around the man and sat to Jenni's right on the bench of the picnic table.

Undoing his belt, the man slowly lowered his slacks, revealing a pair of mauve-colored silk boxers. He eased those down over his thick waist, letting them fall to his knees. There were no grey pubic hairs to match his crown, as the area around his cock and balls was clean-shaven and perfectly smooth. His uncut cock was flaccid, his foreskin completely covering the head with a loose, pursed pucker at the end.

Steve was fascinated by the man's cock, and quickly found himself reaching out to touch it. He rubbed the skin at the base, marveling at how soft and smooth it was, like there had never been hair there at all. The same with the man's balls, large and dangling low -- they were very warm and the flesh was and had a curious, but not unwelcoming texture. And finally, he grasped the man's cock.

He played with it a little, again fascinated by the foreskin, and how it seemed like this older man had so much of it. And then he licked the unretracted head before letting the whole thing slide into his mouth. The limp, stubby cock fit in easily, and Steve was working his tongue around it and suckling at the tip. With his nose pressed up close against the man, Steve smelled an exotic mix, like leather and vanilla. It seemed mysterious and expensive.

After a minute or so, Steve was also worried that he wasn't doing it right, as the man didn't seem to be getting hard at all. But the man reached down and started stroking his hair, making encouraging mutters, "good boy... that's good." Steve kept going, though it still didn't seem to be making a difference.

The man pulled back and offered himself to Jenni, so set upon him in the same way Steve had been. Steve could see from the twitching of her cheeks that Jenni was working hard on the man's cock. She forced herself on to it as much as she could, to the extent that he mouth was wrapped tightly around the base, her face pressed right against the man's torso.

And yet, as the man withdrew from her mouth his cock was still almost entirely flaccid. He gripped it and waggled it between Steve and Jenni's faces. "Two talented mouths! I think, perhaps, I'd like to feel you both at once, now."

Each taking a side, Steve and Jenni set to licking the man's cock. Watching each other, they sometimes matched long, slow tongue-strokes, then broke into bursts of quick lip-smacks. Now, there was a bit of heft to the man's member.

Steve's right hand was on the man's hip for support, and he looked up, distracted, as the man took it in his own as he leaned over Steve. He licked Steve's index finger up and down, then put it in his mouth, slobbering on it. He leaned down further, closer to Steve's ear.

"Stick that in my asshole," he said.

This didn't seem to be the time to argue, and as the man straightened up, Steve reached around, patting at the man's well-padded rump, searching for the cleft between his asscheeks. Finding the spot, his hand traced down, and felt its way around until he found the target. The spit-soaked finger rubbed against the man's sphincter for a moment, and then slipped in easily.

The man hummed in satisfaction, "Ah-hmmmmm, yesss." As Steve was momentarily focused on working his finger in deeper and wiggling it around, Jenni took over on the man's cock, again sucking in his whole length.

Steve had fingered girls' assholes before, so the tight warmth enclosing his finger wasn't an entirely new sensation. But the fact that he was sticking his finger up a stranger's butthole, the idea that this older fat man wanted his asshole prodded made it feel strange... and sexy. Soon, his finger was in up to the second knuckle. And as his hand flattened and spread itself apart to gain purchase against the man's fleshy buttocks, it was soon pushed in all the way. He began to move his finger around, stroking against the man's insides.

And now, as Jenni eased back, releasing the man's cock from her mouth, it was nearly fully erect. The head was fully pushed-out now, and the loose, saggy foreskin was now held tight around it. This didn't look like a wilted pizzler any more, it looked like a virile sex-club.

And Steve wanted to suck it vey badly. Taking over from Jenni, his mouth engulfed the man's cock, and he slid in as much as he could. Now, there was more than he could handle, but he set to work with his tongue, bobbing up and down on it. The man's sophisticated odors were mixed with something else now, and all Steve could think as he started twisting his head was how wonderful the cock tasted.

He had been sucking with such intensity that it didn't take long before he felt short of breath, so he pulled off and Jenni quickly took over again. All along, his finger continued to wiggle about inside the man's asshole. Jenni could take the man much deeper in her mouth. I have to learn how to do that! he thought to himself as he watched.

They switched off a couple more times, and it seemed like the fat man had a superpower to keep himself from coming, despite the most intense efforts by the cocksucking pair to coax him to orgasm. But the man was clearly enjoying the attention, continuing to hum and utter low moans as they worked.

And then while Jenni was working on the man's cock, Steve realized he could try something else, so he moved lower and twisted his head, leaning in so he could lick the man's smooth balls. Realizing what he was doing, Jenni lifted herself up, giving him a bit more room to maneuver, and soon he was lapping and tonguing the man's scrotum. Gently, he slipped one of the man's testicles into his mouth. It was surprisingly large and heavy as he sucked on it. The man mumbled his approval, and Steve switched to the other before releasing it and going back to licking up and down his ballsack.

Jenni seemed eager to try this as well and took over for him as they switched positions. Now, Steve could feel something different -- something building up in the man's cock. It felt like they were getting close to finishing him off, so Steve went at the man with everything he could muster, again trying to get as much of the man's cock in his mouth as Jenni had taken, but without much success.

After another minute of this, the man was ready to blow. He gestured for the pair to move back as he began to quickly jerk himself off. Watching, Steve began to dart his finger in and out of the man's asshole, trying to match him with every fast stroke. The man let out a little moan, and half-turned toward Steve. Steve knew what was next and opened his mouth as the man started coming. His semen was very watery, and there was a lot of it, jet after jet shooting into his mouth, rushing out over his lips. Steve started to swallow, not just out of instinct, but also admitting to himself, I really want his come. In all the excitement and rush, he hardly even tasted it as it rushed down his throat, but he was too busy trying to swallow it all to be disappointed.

Finally, with a loud huff, the man took a step back. To keep his balance, Steve jerked his hand away, pulling his finger from the man's backside, and for a second, it looked as if everyone was going to slump forward with exhaustion.

The man took a deep breath and looked Steve up and down. "My boy, I think it must be your turn... why don't you get up on the table?"

So, with an awkward shuffle -- his pants were still bunched around his knees -- Steve pulled himself up on the tabletop, and soon he was in almost the same pose he had positioned Jenni in not long ago. Steve's cock was still hard, and with the prolonged excitement, there was a large damp spot in his boxers where his dribbling precome had oozed.

The man reached between Steve's knees, under the bunched-up boxers, and lifted them up, turning them inside out. He bent forward, lowering his face to the fabric that had nestled against Steve's crotch and let his tongue dart out against the slick spot where the precome had pooled.

The he stood straight again, reached down, and began to stroke Steve's hard cock. Steve breathed out sharply and closed his eyes at the sudden, intense sensation. The man slowed down, and his other hand reached under Steve's shirt, pressing firmly against his belly and sliding until it found his belly button. One fingertip rubbed around it, then slipped inside and began to wiggle, just as Steve's finger had been doing in the man's asshole. The other hand moved slowly on Steve's cock, not rubbing it so much as flexing against it, very slowly.

Steve closed his eyes more tightly. He was feeling an intense erotic thrill, feeling a wave building up within him. But the man was touching him with practiced carefulness, deliberately not letting Steve reach the boiling point. A slow stroke, then a squeeze; a rub and twist and then a pause -- Steve's pleasure was building, but the man was totally in control of him, and would not yet let him come.

Now his hand pulled off Steve's cock and moved down, stroking his balls, and then settled in underneath them, pinching and rubbing the buried base of Steve's penile shaft, then moving a couple inches lower, to a spot just above his asshole where his fingers settled. As the man started tapping out something that seemed like a morse code message, another wave of pleasure washed over Steve as the sensations from his prostate radiated outward.

Steve had never felt anything like this before, never imagined that such a peak was possible. He hit that point that always came right before the orgasm, the mindless moment of pure pleasure before the semen starts bursting out -- but this man knew how to hold him right there, at the moment of ecstasy, stretching it out.

The hand against his his belly pushed down more firmly, pressing in amongst the reaches of his public hair, before the man's first two fingers forked out like a 'V' on either side of his cock, the fingers gently digging into his flesh. And the other hand again tapped out a message above his asshole. With a loud buzzing in his ears, Steve thought he was going to faint, when finally he started coming.

His cock almost felt too engorged to squeeze out his semen, and the orgasm washed over him in agonizingly delicious slow motion. His eyes closed, Steve was almost entirely in some other place, far too gone to wonder at the fact that this man had brought him to this astonishing orgasm while not actually touching his cock.

And then, as the semen erupted, it was almost like the protective bubble surrounding Steve burst, as sight and sound suddenly rushed back to him. He felt, for just a second, almost entirely paralyzed and overpowered by the sudden rush of sense data -- and still consumed by the erotic rush of his orgasm. His semen came, not in rocket-like shots, but in slow, thick gushes, oozing out and running down his hard cock. Oozing, seething, pleasure radiating from some hidden point in his lower body.

And then, like some survival mechanism kicking in, the normal confines of perception locked back into place with almost a snapping motion, and though dizzy, Steve was back from whatever place the man had taken him. Already, as he looked over, the fat man was pulling up his pants and tucking his shirt in.

1077ad
1077ad
258 Followers