Office Visit

Story Info
Carol surprises Rick after hours.
5.3k words
4.06
27.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally!! The big project was completed and Rick felt as if a large weight had been lifted off his shoulders. The company worked weeks on this project to meet the client's demanding deadline. After many long nights and much frustration with the designs, Rick had just completed the final draft. Lois, Rick's co-worker, was in the outside office finishing the report they all came to love and hate. Rick sat at his desk sorting through his files, getting them ready for final filing. Sitting back in his chair, he swiveled around to look out the window overlooking the city. Dusk was just beginning to settle over the city with a light haze hanging over the horizon. He loved the feeling of the city lights twinkling below, knowing the city was waking up for the nightlife.

Lois walked into his office to inform him that the report was completed. She pulled a chair to his desk to go over the final details. She had been making suggestive advances these last few weeks as they wrapped up this project. It had been a few weeks since Rick last had sex with his gal Carol and Lois was not making it any easier. She took to wearing tighter clothes to show off her womanly charms. Rick's eyes roamed up and down her body, taking in her tight skirt and blouse. He thought about her soft breasts and hard nipples constrained by the bra. He wondered how it would feel to touch her soft skin and slowly suck on her nipples until they were hard. His mind raced, thinking about her moist pussy hidden under her skirt. How would it feel to softly rub her moist mound? Would she moan softly as his fingers slid along her slit, rubbing her moist juices onto his fingers? And how about when his lips and tongue licked up and down her mound and probed inside her tender lips onto her hard clit? Rick could almost feel her hands running through his hair, pulling him urgently against her sweet pleasure button. His cock twitched and hardened when he felt the sensations of pleasure in his balls. He heard Lois speaking from a distance as he continued to daydream.

"Ahem, Rick are you listening to me?" she said. Looking into her eyes, Rick saw that he have been caught. "Oh shit, what do I do now," he thought to himself. Searching for words he muttered "It's been a long day Lois and I'm not thinking straight" hoping she would not see through his lie. He told her again how much he appreciated her long hours of help to complete this assignment. Rick saw the twinkle in her eyes leaving him questioning himself about her buying his story. Trying hard to concentrate, they discussed the report and finally agreed that it was ready for the client.

Standing, Lois asked "is there anything else I can do for you Rick before I take this package to UPS?"

"No, there is nothing else I need" Rick told her as his mind undressed her and thought about making love to her sensual body. "Are you sure?" Lois asked again with a twinkle in her eyes. "No, that's ok. I'm going to finish up a few things and head home for a good nights sleep," he said. He watched her turn and walk out the door. His cock stirring again with sexual desire, seeing her hips sway back and forth. Turning back to the window, he felt his body sag a little from the long hours. Rick stood at the window looking out into the evening sky but not really seeing anything. His mind was a million miles away thinking about getting a good night sleep for once.

He was jolted from his thoughts when the overhead lights went off. Spinning around quickly, he saw a silhouette framed by the door with the light behind them. The only light in his office now came from the desk lamp and the evening light filtering through the window. Rick's eyes took a minute to adjust to the darkened light and then a smile formed on his lips when he recognized Carol.

"Carol, what on earth are you doing here" he exclaimed. "I talked to Lois earlier today and she said you were wrapping up your big project today. I thought that since you were spending all your time here lately and not with me, I'd come down and help you celebrate" she responded with a sparkle in her eyes. "I'm glad Lois had just left," he thought to himself. It would have been a very sticky situation if Carol had walked in.

Carol reached into her oversized handbag and pulled out a bottle of champagne, smiling broadly. Moving around the desk, Rick took the bottle, setting it on the desk. "I'm glad you came down Carol, but quite frankly I'm probably too tired to do much celebrating tonight" he said taking her into his arms. "Well you let me be the judge of that," she said planting a soft kiss on his lips. Her lips feel smooth and soft gently moving over his lips. Their lips touch lightly and then harder as their kiss lingers. "I've been thinking about your lonely cock not getting any action" Carol whispered with a mischievous smile. "Tell me sweet thing, what is it that your going to do and are so sure you'll be able to get this tired body perked up" he replied smiling. "You'll have to wait for that sweetie. First let's have some of that bubbly wine they call champagne" she commented, moving to retrieve the bottle from the desk.

Carol pulled two glasses from her oversized handbag. Rick opened the bottle without fanfare, not wanting to clean up the mess champagne leaves when real celebrations are held. As they toast each other, Rick noticed the outfit she chose to wear. The light green blouse brought out the color of her green eyes and her luscious breasts, while the black mid thigh skirt showed off her shapely legs and black high heels. The gold chain necklace hanging loosely around her neck rested softly on her cleavage. Carol's sweet perfume reached his nostrils, awakening his senses. They walked to the window watching as evening turned into night. The city lights below began to twinkle and were intermixed with the busy traffic of commuters leaving the city. Rick's arm draped around Carol's shoulder as he felt her arm wrap around his waist. Her head tilted slightly to the side, gently resting on his shoulder. They talked about the nightlife below and how wonderful the view was as the setting sun's last rays of light shone in the distant horizon. The sun's reflection on the clouds seemed to set them on fire as the two lovers relaxed, watching the scene unfold below.

Rick felt her hand slip off his waist and land on his rear. Her hand slowly squeezed his ass when she commented "Your ass is still nice and tight. I want you to just stand there and feel my hand rubbing your hard ass." Looking out the window, Rick didn't make a sound but loved the feeling of her hand on his ass. He started to sway in rhythm to her slow circular rubbing. "Mmmm you sure have a nice touch Carol. I could stand here all night letting you stroke my ass; " he told her swaying and pushing back hard against her hand. Carol's hand alternately squeezed and rubbed over each cheek as sensations from her touch reach his cock. Rick's cock hardened a little more with each squeeze until it pushed against his underwear. Closing his eyes, Rick took in the wonderful feel of her hand. His arm squeezed around her tighter, pulling her body closer to his. He felt Carol's breast push against his side adding to the sensations building in his body. Rick began to feel the tiredness in his body slowly being replaced by a stirring of passion.

They turned to each other, sitting their glasses on the desk, melting into each other's arms. His arms wrapped around her waist pulling her against his body, feeling her breasts push lightly into his chest. Their lips met again... tongue licking against tongue... lips pressing gently together, then more demanding. His hands moved to her ass, gently squeezing, pulling her against him. His hips rotated against hers, wanting her to feel his hardness. Her fingers roamed through his hair, pulling his head harder against her lips as her tongue explored his mouth. Rick felt her tongue moving in and out of his mouth, roving over and under his tongue, sucking it gently, then more urgently as she tried to pull it into her mouth. Pushing his tongue against hers, it slipped into her mouth only to be captured by her lips pulling it in further.

Their bodies bumped together, his hands on her ass, squeezing her luscious tight cheeks. His hands moved onto her back pulling her breasts into his chest and moved back to her ass. With her hands on his shoulders and head, she pulled him harder against her. One of her hands snaked between their bodies, gently rubbing his cock through his pants. Rick groaned through his covered lips as her hand gently squeezed his cock. His lips left hers, slowly kissing her cheeks and chin, landing on her warm neck. His lips sucked softly on her skin... his tongue dancing lightly over her flesh. Carol's lips also trailed down his neck kissing and gently nibbling along the way. Another low moan escaped his mouth as he whispered between kisses "I hope nobody comes in here and catches us."

"Don't worry. I locked the door and turned all the lights off in the reception area when I came in" she replied as she continued nibbling on his neck.

Pushing away slightly, she took his hand and led him to his chair. "Rick I know your tired so I want you to sit in your chair and let me motivate you to fuck me here in your office" she said pushing him back into the chair. Sitting back in his leather high back chair, he watched as Carol moved over his body resting her hands on each armrest. "I've often wondered if you thought about my warm mouth sucking your hard cock while you work?" she asked as her lips brushed gently over his. "Oh yes, I've thought about you sitting under my desk stroking, kissing, and then sucking my cock as I talk on the telephone" Rick replied reaching up to grab each of her breasts in his hands, squeezing them softly. A soft moan escaped her lips when she felt Rick's hands softly caressing her nipples through the thin material of her blouse and bra.

Standing, Carol reached for the buttons on her blouse. "Rick I want you to take off you shirt" she told him as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Rick didn't hesitate as his fingers reached for his buttons. He watched as her blouse opened with each button undone, exposing her soft white skin and revealing her white lace bra. She saw him lick his lips when her bra was exposed to his view. Smiling, she ran her hands over her breasts lightly telling him, "you'll get your chance to taste my hot breasts in a little while." Rick moaned at the thought of tasting her nipples as he lightly pinched them. Carol finished unbuttoning her blouse as Rick pulled his shirt out of his pants, matching her movements. Rick slid his shirt off as Carol pulled off her blouse and together they tossed them unceremoniously onto the floor.

"Now the pants" Carol demanded in a soft voice. "Yes ma'am" Rick responded smiling as her hands reached behind her to undo her skirt. He couldn't take his eyes off her breasts, which were straining against her bra as her arms stretched behind her. Carol could feel the dampness between her thighs as she loosened her skirt. As he undid his belt, pants button, and zipper, he felt his cock straining against his clothes. Lifting his ass up, Rick pulled his pants off exposing his black bikini underwear, all the while watching her. Flipping off his shoes and socks, his pants fell to the floor in a heap. Sitting back in the chair, Rick watched her eyes roam over his body as she licked her lips. With her skirt button and zipper undone, Carol slowly rotated her hips as she pushed her skirt lower over her hips and thighs. Rick saw her matching white lace panties that formed a triangular frame at the apex of her thighs. A small damp patch made by her juices coated her panties. He felt his cock twitch with desire as she stood in front of him. "So what now Carol? I have one piece of clothing on and you have two. How are we going to handle these at the same time? he asked her with a smirk on his lips. "I don't think you have to worry about that Rick because I have something else in mind" she replied... licking her lips and looking at the bulge in his shorts.

Carol slowly made her way back to his chair, standing over him. Leaning over him like an animal that has captured its prey, she kissed him hard and passionately on the lips. He reached up and fondled her breasts hanging in front of him. They felt soft in his hands as he slowly squeezed them gently at first, then harder. Carol moaned and thrust her breasts against his hands, arching her back. Her tongue explored his mouth, pushing in and out slowly and then with more urgency. As her tongue retreated, his pursued his... following it into her mouth... pushing in and out with the same passion and urgency she had. His hands found their way to her bra clasp on the front of her bra. When he tried to unclasp her bra, Carol backed off and whispered "I told you I have something else in mind."

She moved closer, only this time she leaned over and licked his nipples. "Mmmm" is all he could mutter when he felt her tongue licking and then her lips capturing his nipple, drawing it into her mouth. Her teeth nibbled on the hardened nipple sending shivers down his spine. His hands grabbed her head and held her mouth against his nipple, not wanting her to let it go. Carol sucked harder on his nipple bringing more moans from Rick's lips. Her lips reluctantly left his nipple only to snatch the other one between her teeth. His hips began a gentle back and forth motion when her mouth clamped down hard on his nipple. Shifting slightly, her hand found his cock straining in his underwear. Her hand began rubbing up and down the hardened shaft. "He feels so big" she thought as she felt her pussy juices flow a little heavier. "Ohhh baby that feels good" he whispered pulling her head against his chest and pushing his hips against her hand. Squeezing harder, she rubbed his cock slowly, stroking it up and down, making his ass push harder against her hand. Her hand found his balls and cupped them in her hand. She slowly squeezed them between her fingers. Rick's breathing quickened from her gentle massaging, letting out a soft moan of pleasure.

Carol's body slowly moved downward on his body, kissing, licking, and sucking on his flesh as she knelt before him. "Just think of me sucking your hard cock while your in the middle of a conference call" she whispered as her tongue licked up and down Rick's covered cock. His cock jumped from the feel of her warm lips on his cock. Her saliva wetted his underwear from the gentle licking and sucking. Her hands grabbed each side of his underwear and as Rick raised his ass slightly, she pulled them off.

Carol's lips moved immediately to engulf his naked shaft. The warmth of her breath made his cock twitch. Taking his cock in her hands, Carol pushed it against his skin as her tongue slowly licked from the base up to the swollen head. Licking around the head brought more moans of desire from his tense body. She licked up and down his pole, savoring his cock like an all day sucker. Her mouth engulfed his balls bringing a loud moan from his lips. "Ohhh... Yeaaa... baby suck my hard cock" Rick moaned as her warm lips moved and tongue licked at his swollen balls. Rick's hands ran through her hair, pulling her mouth back onto his cock. Carol let the hard shaft slowly slip between her lips, The heat of her mouth was almost too much to bear on his cock as it sank deeper. Rick felt her lips tighten on his cock, the deeper it slid in. His ass pushed upward trying to push his cock deeper but Carol was in control. When Rick's hard member finally hit the back of her throat, she began to expertly pull her mouth off but kept pressure on the hard shaft. Rick's moans became louder and more labored as Carol pressed her teeth into his hardness bringing about new pleasures coursing through his body.

Looking down he watched her hands slowly stroking his cock as her mouth moved up and down, licking and sucking its sensitive head. Carol looks into his eyes and smiled broadly, knowing she was bringing him such sweet pleasure. "Do you like me sucking your hard cock Rick? I bet you'd like to have me under your desk all day, wouldn't you?" Carol said between licks. "I'd love to have you under my desk everyday" he responded between gasps of pleasure. Carol's mouth worked her magic on his cock as she sucked on it harder and faster. After a few more plunges, Rick saw his cock coated with her saliva as she stroked and squeezed his cock while licking his balls. "Mmmm fuck Carol, if you keep that up I'm going to cum all over your lovely face" Rick moaned loudly as her hands stroked his shaft faster. "I know your tired but I want you to save your hot sperm for my pussy. Besides I told you I had some other things in mind for you" she said lessening her grip on his cock. Rick was left panting and wanting sexual release as Carol stopped stroking his cock and smiled up at him.

Standing, Carol walked over to one of the spare chairs used for visitors, leaving his cock waving in the air. She pulled the chair over to Rick's and stood in front of him, saying, "I want you to watch me and then fuck my pussy hard and fast."

"Carol don't tease me. My cock is so hot right now I don't know if I can wait," Rick said pleadingly as his cock ached with desire.

Smiling Carol replied back "Don't worry Rick you'll get all the pleasure you want before this night ends." With those words spoken, she moved her hands to her covered breasts, cupping each one and squeezing them. "I bet you'd like to have your hands on these now wouldn't you" she said teasing him. Rick's excitement rose with her words as he sat in his chair staring at her body. Carol slowly rubbed her hands over and under each breast as she stared at his swollen member. Her hands moved down to her stomach and then back again... her eyes closing just slightly. Reaching between her breast, Carol unclasped the bra springing her breasts free. She pulled her bra open slowly, exposing her naked breasts to his eyes. Rick's cock jumped as a new wave of desire hit him as he stared at her hard nipples before him.

"Do you like these tits Rick? Would you like to suck on them and make them hard?" she teased as her fingers moved over the soft flesh. "Ohhh Carol I'd love to suck on them. Bring them here and I'll give you so much pleasure" he said slowly stroking his own cock. Sitting back into the chair with her legs spread slightly, Carol stroked her breasts before him. Her hands slowly roamed over each breast, squeezing and pushing them together. Her finger and thumb pinched each nipple making them harden under her touch. Rick watched mesmerized as she rolled and pinched each nipple. Pulling them outward, Carol emitted a soft moan of desire. Her hips thrust outward toward Rick as if inviting him to taste her. His cock twitched as he watched her touch and pull on her nipples. Rick had to fight the temptation to rush over to her and suck on her hard nipples, standing at attention. Carol's head rolled back slightly with each pinch of her nipples, moaning as she kept her gaze on his cock. Moaning, Carol whispered "my tits are so hard for you Rick. Watch how hard they get thinking about your sweet lips sucking and nibbling on them." Rick's hand increased its stroking of his cock as she stared at him. His cock ached more for her hot wet pussy.

Leaning back in the chair, Rick watched Carol give her nipples another squeeze before her hands moved down to her stomach. Rubbing small circles on the smooth skin, her hands crept further downward until they were at the top of her panties. The wet spot on her panties had grown larger from her mounting desire. Carol's hands trace lightly over the silk panties and over the wet spot on the thin material that had now grown bigger. Her hands moved together side by side as they moved over her mound. A low moan emitted from her lips when her hands touched her mound and began rubbing up and down. Her legs spread open a little more allowing her hands better access to her hot region. Rick watched her fingers press on her mound bringing another low guttural moan. Stroking his cock harder, Rick again had to fight the urge to jump on Carol's withering body. He knew this was her show but didn't know how much more of this he could take.

12