Official Welcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTinPA
MTinPA
20 Followers

I sucked his stiff wood deep into my throat as he began to rub his stubble over my clit. I grabbed his balls, lifted them and lowered my tongue to his asshole. His hands wrapped around my ass as he held my hips still, scraping my clit over and over with the coarseness of his chin.

I could feel an orgasm building but held off. I wanted to cum with him inside me. I continued to lick his hole, angling myself so I could slip in my tongue, my hand jacking him off faster and harder. He threw me off of him and I bounced on the bed.

As I tried to catch my breath, I felt myself being lifted on top of him, sliding down his hard pole. He took my hands in his, entwining our fingers together. Looking into my eyes, he bucked his hips up and the sheer power of his long cock hitting the deepest part of my pussy made me cry out. I tried to close my eyes to thoroughly enjoy it.

He shook me and I opened my eyes. "Look at me," he ordered in his firm voice.

Holding me captive with his gaze, he told me to ride him. I used his hands for leverage as I raised myself up and slid down on him. He moaned, and every time I slid down his prick, he thrust his hips up at me, ramming his cock deeper and harder. The fuck was exquisite.

On and on it went until he maneuvered us into another position (he must have played with action figures when he was a kid) Now I was on my back and my legs were resting on his shoulders. He began to slam into me, my tits rocking back and forth.

He wrapped his arms around my thighs, pulling me to him, ramming into me harder and faster then I've ever been fucked in my life. For an older man, he definitely had the power. His cock was so big, it filled me completely. Reaching up, he grabbed my breasts, holding on as he continued to fuck me, his feet gaining traction on the footboard.

My head thrashed from side to side, it felt so good. My hands twisted in the sheets. Suddenly, he let go of my tits and wrapped his arms around my thighs again. Using his fingers, he spread my pussy open. As he kept fucking me harder and harder, I felt his lips kiss the inside of my knee and his thumb pressed hard against my clit.

That did it! "RAY! OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!!! DON'T STOP!!!"

I heard him groan as my hips started to buck wildly against his. My orgasm blocking out everything else. He came hard into me, groaning and shaking as he exploded. We both rode the wave together.

It was the most amazing sexual romp I have ever experienced or ever would. Finally, he released my stiff legs from around his shoulders and collapsed on top of me, Sweat dripping from his forehead and chest, his body heaving as he tried to catch his breath. I rubbed his back unconsciously as our heartbeats returned to normal and we drifted off to sleep. We both had a very exhausting day.

MTinPA
MTinPA
20 Followers
12