Offline Realities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simply_cyn
simply_cyn
223 Followers

Cindy couldn’t stop the tears from falling down her flushed cheeks as Tye collapsed on top of her. It was all so overwhelming … meeting him finally after all these years, the fear that he brought out in her, the raping and now … now, her ultimate submission. She not only was raped but she enjoyed it … enjoyed it more than any sexual encounter she had had before and she found her body beginning to burn and ache again, wanting more. She was ashamed that she wanted him to take her again but she couldn’t stop her body from shifting, her ass from pushing back against his hips as she silently begged him to do it again.

Tye felt the girl beneath him begin to move and he smiled, pulling out of her and rolling to the bed beside her. He roughly turned her and pulled her to him, his blue eyes hard but yet, at the same time, soft. He could see the surprise, the shyness in Cindy’s eyes as she realized how she had yielded to him but yet her body molded to his perfectly, her trembling lips reaching out to graze his neck and he growled softly, pulling her closer. He was rewarded with her fingers beginning a new exploration down his chest, the thudding of her heart apparent as her breasts pushed to him and her right foot began a slow path up his leg. He chuckled softly as his breathed deeply, trying to regain his composure. “Hungry still, slut?”

Cindy couldn’t help but purr deliciously at his suggestion, her own blue eyes glancing up to the man that had just taken her by force but, in turn, captured her heart. “Yes, please,” she whispered against his chest as her lips began to travel the same path where her fingers had chartered.

Tye’s hand curled into her auburn locks, pulling her face close to his as he whispered across her lips, his cerulean blue eyes locking with her sapphire ones, “You made a mess, slut. Clean it up.” And then he guided her head down slowly, noting the twinkle in her eye before her tongue darted out against his chest, trailing a path downwards to his cock that was slowly beginning to harden again. “We’ve just started,” he added with a wry grin.

simply_cyn
simply_cyn
223 Followers
12