OffShore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavenSSS
RavenSSS
196 Followers

__________

Twenty minutes later, after receiving another severe 'tongue lashing', Karla prepared to leave Twylla's office. She seemed to be in a trance and shivered a few times. Twylla handed her two food bars and said, "Medic, your break is almost over. Eat one of these bars before you go to meet your mate. You may give her the other one if Bree hasn't shared hers. If they have already shared one, you can split the other bar later. Now eat before you pass out from hunger. I need you to be alert on the job," Twylla insisted. "Tomorrow is an off duty day, but if you're not contrite by the second day of the next week, we may have to continue your, uh, punishment."

__________

.

After their shifts, Karla and Olivia invited Bree back to their room. Karla was beginning to feel the sexual desire for women rise within her. Maybe Bree could even teach her new tricks to try on Twylla.

When the three of them got back to the dorm, they headed into their room. As they passed the other women's rooms they heard some noises coming from behind the metal glass doors; other women were "practicing" on each other. Olivia didn't know what to think. Could she go down on Karla? The odor of arousal wasn't something Olivia was turned-on by, but did it turn her off? No. She could deal with it. Maybe even come to like it.

They reached Karla and Olivia's room. As they all walked in the women started to look over one another. They were all naked, and their bodies were on display for each other's eyes.

Bree asked, "Would you like me to teach you how to have oral sex?"

Karla and Olivia looked kind of shocked at the offer. But then they realized that they would need to have sex to receive food bars and other amenities. So after sharing a questioning gaze, they both turned to Bree and nodded, signaling that they wanted to orally pleasure one another.

Bree smiled. "Okay. Start with Olivia laying down. On your back, Olivia. Alright, now Karla, you can get between her legs. Spread your legs, Olivia," Bree instructed. "Now spread her pussy lips. Don't be embarrassed. Now lick her pink folds. Good. Lick them so that they are glistening." Bree was proud of her work. The two other women were really getting into it.

Karla was flicking Olivia's clit, and Olivia was moaning and letting out breathless screams. Olivia's hands had found their way to Karla's cut-short hair, grabbing onto what she could. Bree had an itch between her legs, and it was growing faster and faster.

Olivia was letting out short, ragged breaths. She was so close. Then suddenly, pushing away Karla's face so she wouldn't soak it with cum, Olivia screamed and climaxed.

Bree took advantage of Olivia's slow recovery. "Karla, will you do that to me? Please. I'm so deprived with my mate being gone. Will you go down on me Karla?" Bree's eyes pleaded with Karla. But Karla didn't even think about it. Of course she would do it. She had fallen in love with eating pussy. But instead of answering Bree's question with words, she simply pushed her back onto the floor.

Karla grabbed Bree's inner thighs. She started kissing them and then started to make her way to the treasure between the legs. She kissed there too, and began to go down on her, just as she has done with Olivia. But as Karla licked Bree's pussy, Olivia decided to let go of her inhibitions and spread Karla's legs. She began licking Karla's sweet treasure, giving her pleasure as she gave it to Bree.

__________

Twylla has summoned Karla and Olivia to her office. Karla anticipates another sex session with Twylla and is hyped and horny, but says nothing to Olivia in case she is mistaken.

"Medics, station 34 requires a medical technician. I'm sending both of you, so you can learn the procedures and get some experience in Offshore medical problems. I see you're both wearing your white ribbons, so I don't anticipate any sexual harassment from blues or greens; I seriously doubt that you'll meet any Purples on that route, but the white ribbons won't protect you in that case. My only advice is to do your best to satisfy any Purple who asks you for sex," Twylla explained.

Karla groaned inwardly as her sexual desire would not be fulfilled; she was also concerned about being naked in public. "Twylla, may I, may we, wear skirts. I'm really uncomfortable about traveling without clothes on," Karla pleaded.

"Of course not, I'd be derelict in my duty if I allowed you to appear in public clothed. The white ribbons would be a dead give-away that you are new on Offshore. There would be an outraged outcry if you were not naked. Karla, I sympathize with you and Olivia, and I can help to protect you in some ways, but if I go against regulations, I'd lose my position here. Who'd protect you then?" Twylla asked. "However, we have no pressing medical issues here, so I'll send Bree to guide you on the shortest route. You'll spend less time on the way especially since you won't get lost or wander into the wrong territory. Bree is permitted to wear a skirt, and she can also help fend off any, ahem, predators."

Bree put on her wrap-around skirt, and the three women left the medical station. Heretofore, they had walked the corridors of the huge central bubble dome; now they walked from that facility through a very broad causeway joining other bubble domed villes. The causeways were enclosed by the same bubble dome technology but since that material was clear, it felt as though they were out in the open. There were many pedestrians, Offshore women, going in both directions. They were clothed; Karla and Olivia were naked, and Bree was bare breasted.

"Bree, these women are wearing beautiful, colorful dresses; they are very short and very thin, but still, they aren't the drab, utilitarian smocks that I expected to see," said Olivia, her head swiveling to look at the women they were passing. "However, I feel like I'm in a bad dream; I'm actually naked in a crowd of clothed people. I am so embarrassed that I imagine my entire body is blushing. I want to cover my breasts with my arm and my pubes with my hand. Is that allowed?"

"Better not, Olivia. You would only draw more attention to yourself. These women who live and work around Inner Ville are used to seeing naked Terrans; they have become blasé about it. As we move toward the outer circles, the women will be less used to Terran nudity and tend to gawk at us. You had better get used to being naked in public; you may have to do it for a long time. It took me weeks to get even partially used to being naked and just as long to being topless. After five years, I'm still a bit uncomfortable with my tits bare for all to see. Shoredwellers are well aware of our discomfort and are amused by it. Walk tall, head high, and try to be nonchalant; that will draw fewer stares than if you try to hide yourself. Don't give them the satisfaction of knowing you're embarrassed," Bree suggested. "You have lovely bodies; flaunt them. Cause these women to feel uncomfortable about their lack."

Good advice from Bree, but the farther they walked, the more Olivia and Karla felt as though they wanted to fall through the plastine decking. Both of them wanted to cry. On Terra, only their lovers had seen them nude. Now everyone was seeing them unclothed. It was a waking nightmare. Bree told them to be grateful they had nice bodies; however, only well-built, good-looking women were taken from Terra to serve on Offshore as they were expected to be used sexually. In fact, they seemed to be more attractive than most of the Offshore orange and red women they passed.

Most of the 'green' professionals and the few, upper level, 'blue' women they passed were above average in looks. It would seem that beauty was a factor in status here. Of course, that was true on Terra, too, but it wasn't as overt as on Offshore. It was apparent that these upper caste women wanted better looking women than their lower caste counterparts to fuck and chose to 'import' them from Terra.

It occurred to Olivia that this was the first time in her life that she would have preferred to be ugly; she would still have been safely back on Terra.

After walking for forty minutes, Karla asked Bree how much farther to their destination. She found it increasingly difficult to continue on with so many women staring at them, many with obvious lust on their faces. At least, the one inch white ribbons around their necks brought some comfort to Olivia and Karla. What would this trip be like when the ribbons were taken away?

"It's approximately another mile, Olivia; about another twenty minutes. I'm uncomfortable, too. Look over their heads, and not at their faces. We'll get a bit more respect when we get to the medical station," Bree answered. "Out here, we're just pieces of meat. At the station, we're healers. By the way, have you noticed that a woman has been following us for the last fifteen minutes? When I say 'now', turn around with me and we'll confront her. Now!"

The three Terrans turned abruptly and a woman wearing an orange on orange, striped dress almost collided with them.

"Why are you following and stalking us?" Bree demanded. "Go away."

The woman was obviously taken aback and stammered, "I wasn't stalking you. Well yes, I was following you, but I wish you no harm. You are lovely women, and I just wanted to see more of you, especially this woman," she said, pointing to Olivia. "I have never seen a woman with pubic hair before. It is really fascinating. Aren't you permanently depilated on Terra as we are? I've seen pubic hair in pictures of early settlers of Terra, but I didn't think anyone still had it.

"My name is Etoile, and I am an upstanding, responsible citizen. I'm First Manager at Birthing Station 31, and I volunteer at the teenage women's academy on my days off. I also volunteer at the men's academy."

"What you mean is that you're a sex pervert. Volunteers go there not just to teach but to have sex with those teenagers," Bree spat. "Go away and leave us alone."

"Wait," she said to Olivia. "I'll give you two soap packets if you'll let me lick your, uh, pubic hair. Four packets if you'll lick me."

"Your pussy must smell bad if you don't even use the soap you've been issued," snarled Bree, hoping that the insult would drive the woman away.

"I beg your pardon. My genitals smell as good as yours, Terran bitch. I get the soap from the teenagers at the academies for my services to them," she said, haughtily.

"So, you admit that you're a cunt licker and a cock sucker. Either walk away and stop following us, or we'll report you to your birthing station for harassing Medics," Bree tried again to insult the woman. It worked this time and the woman disappeared in the gathering crowd.

"Was that a terrible insult? What you called her, I mean," asked Karla.

"Not really," replied Bree. All the women here eat pussy. They're all lesbians, even the ones who have sex with the men who come here on their off time. It's just that they don't like to be called those names. They don't like to be reminded by Terrans that they are different from Terrans. Let's hurry. We don't want to be late to the medical station."

"Speaking of having sex with men, have you noticed that some women have their dress tops hanging loosely down over their skirts, and they are bare breasted. That advertises to men that those women are willing to have sex with them. Men won't approach a woman who is fully dressed. They know that they will be rejected; rape is unknown here; there are enough women who will voluntarily go with men, as men give them little presents that they could never acquire otherwise.

"Look at the woman coming toward us. Her dress top is draped over her belt and she's wearing large rings in her nipples. The rings are a favorite gift for these women. It's the only jewelry she will ever have. Other women will envy her, but not enough to get them the same way she did. Most want nothing to do with men.

"That reminds me. The medical problem we are going to deal with has to do with nipple rings. Evidently, someone had her rings torn out of her breasts, probably by a jealous mate, and we're on our way to sew her back up. She's been given a sedative but she's probably still in a good deal of pain. She'll be in worse pain when we sew her. As this is considered a very minor medical problem, an anesthetic will not be used, as the supply here is severely limited. It has to be saved for more extensive physical damage. Another reason that these people hate Terrans. Terra doesn't offer them enough medical supplies such as anesthetics.

After sewing up the woman's breasts, the three Terran medics were summoned by, Estel, the doctor in charge of the medical facility. They found her waiting in her office for them.

She had them stand in front of her desk as if they were soldiers at attention. She stared at each of them for a minute and then told Karla to come around the desk. "Clasp your hands behind your head and don't move them,' Estel ordered. She proceeded to run her hands over Karla's body, feeling her breasts, belly, thighs and bottom. "You have firm breasts and a nice fleshy rear; I'm going to enjoy you. Get down on your knees and eat me, bitch."

Karla was too stunned to move or say anything. Bree spoke up, "Dr. Estel, Medic C is wearing a white ribbon. She doesn't have to provide sex for two weeks."

Estel bristled, "I wasn't aware that you were an advocate. I thought you were a medic. In any case, I wasn't speaking to you. The next time you speak to me without permission, I'll have your tongue pinned out of your mouth for two weeks."

"Medic. I see you are Medic, uh, C1732. Go to the corner next to the door and fetch the plastine cane leaning against the wall. Bring it to me. Now, Medic B, lean over my desk, but not all the way. Just put your weight on your palms and lean forward. Medic C, use that flexible cane on her ass a dozen times. Lean into it with each stroke. If you don't leave a welt each time, that stroke doesn't count. If you don't leave a dozen stripes on her ass, I'll put them on you," demanded Estel.

"I haven't done anything to be punished for," insisted Bree. "Please don't beat me."

"Honey, I'm not going to have you whipped for punishment. Watching your bottom bruise and blister is going to turn me on and then, you are going to eat me out for the next half hour. You don't seem to want Medic C to enjoy herself, so you are going to have that privilege. Now, lean on the desk," snarled Estel.

Karla had extremely mixed emotions. She didn't want to hurt Bree, but she didn't want to be beaten either. "Why are you treating us so cruelly, Doctor Estel? We've done nothing to warrant abuse," Karla said.

"Cruel? I'll tell you what's cruel. I was an 'orange' and had a high IQ. I wanted to move up a rank; my IQ and motor skills gave me the opportunity to go to med school on Terra; I jumped at the chance.

"However, I was treated like dirt on Terra; I was called names, disrespected, and the victim of ongoing jokes and dirty tricks. My first roommate, knowing I was lesbian undressed in front of me, sat cross-legged on her bed, so I could see her pussy, took every opportunity to touch me and brush up against me. It became too much, and after a few months, I made a pass at her. She reported me for sexual abuse, and I was warned that if there were another incident I would be expelled and sent back to Offshore. Without sexual release for four long years at school, I was in agony.

"Our housemother took pity on me and asked if she could help in any way. She was straight and couldn't help me sexually, but we devised a plan to help mitigate my sexual longings; each day when we students were in class, she would leave her soiled panties that she had worn the day before under my pillow; each day she would leave one pair and take the older ones. For four long years, I sniffed and sucked those dirty panties just to stay sane. Do you have any idea of how humiliating and degrading that was? I had no other friends, as I wasn't allowed off campus for fear of 'contaminating' Terrans. My fellow students wanted nothing to do with me either because they hated Shoredwellers or possibly they didn't want to be tarred with the brush of lesbianism. I was the poor country cousin, and no one wanted even to be seen with me.

"I swore I'd get even with those med school students who taunted me and spurned me. I made a list of the girls I'd most like to get even with and sent it to our consul on Terra. Those women were marked to be taken and brought to Offshore as you women have been. About a dozen women are taken each month; the doctors are usually ones just graduating or finishing internship. Older, more experienced doctors are bypassed as they would be missed more and there might be a hue and cry about their disappearance.

"I can't wait until my list is utilized, and those women are brought here. You can count on my use of them. In the meantime, you and the other Terran doctors who have been taken in the past will have to bear the brunt of my dislike of Terrans. Dislike? No, excuse me, dislike is a vast understatement. I can't begin to tell you of my distaste and resentment toward you. Now Medic, you had better put all your weight into each stroke of the cane on this bitch's ass. Don't expect mercy from me. You are nothing more than cunts and tongues in my estimation. Do as I say, or you'll feel the resentment that built up during my four years on Terra," Estel snarled.

"I can't bring myself to beat her, Doctor Estel." Pleaded Karla. "What if I took off my white ribbon and went down on you? Would you forego her beating?"

"Well, this is a nice surprise. Let me think. Yes, we could change the plan; however, I still need her to be beaten to excite me. I'll mitigate the punishment, um, pleasure to three cane strokes, but you had better lay into them, or we'll go back to the original plan." Estel purred.

Karla was appalled at having to perform such tasks. However, if she didn't do as she was told, she would be the one receiving punishment.

So, Karla swung the cane over her shoulder, and then brought it down with what she hoped looked like all of her strength. As the cracking noise sounded in the air around the women, Bree let out a yelp, but quickly caught herself. If she screamed, Estel would only get more pleasure – and that was the opposite effect Bree wanted to have on her.

Bree bit her lip for the next two lashings. They had stung, and the tender flesh on her bottom was starting to rise.

"Alright. Medic B, you may go stand by Medic D." As Bree moved away from the desk and quickly stood next to Olivia, Estel continued, "Medic C, go put the cane back." While Karla set the cane back against the wall, Estel moved onto the desk and spread her legs, facing away from where Bree and Olivia stood. Only Karla would be able to see the treasure between her legs.

After doing as she was told, Karla returned to Estel. It was her turn to give this wicked woman pleasure. Karla now didn't mind the taste of females, but she didn't want to give the woman seated on the desk anything, much less the only physical pleasure available on Offshore.

But, with fear as her motivation, Karla got onto her knees and became eye-level with Estel's pussy. She leaned forward and began to kiss and lick the womanly parts.

Estel had been aroused by the three brief lashings performed on Medic B, and was close to an orgasm already. As Medic C started to suck the folds in her vagina, Estel let out a long moan. She was so close...

Estel exploded into Karla's mouth. Karla's lips were drenched in feminine liquid, as was the inside of her mouth and the areas around her face. She swallowed the liquid and decided that she loved this tangy taste; maybe she hated this woman for what she was doing, but the taste of this unique juice was addicting.

RavenSSS
RavenSSS
196 Followers