OffShore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavenSSS
RavenSSS
196 Followers

Estel was now satisfied, so she shoved Medic C's face away from her genitals. Even though she was now sexually satisfied, Estel still held anger towards all three of the Terran doctors.

"If you women would like to file a complaint, you may do so but know that I will be the one hearing the complaint. I am in charge here and these medical units are autonomous. No one else will hear your complaint. Oh, you could petition Our Lady Ceil, but she was educated on Terra, too, and received the same type of treatment from Terrans as I did. I doubt that she would have empathy for you. Then too, you could petition the Matriarch, but I'm certain that would get you nowhere. No one has ever seen the Matriarch. We are told that she wants to be able to go about anonymously and not fear attacks by disgruntled Terrans or 'adoration' by fellow Shoredwellers. I'm not sure there really is a separate Matriarch. I think that Ceil is not just a figurehead or spokeswoman for the Matriarch; I think that she is the Matriarch. She alone makes all the decisions for Offshore.

"Well, are you sweet ladies going to lodge a complaint against me? No? Then go back to your primary stations. When you return here for whatever reason, expect to be treated the same way. You are just fuck sluts for my use. Now leave!" Estel commanded.

The three medics walked back to Inner Ville, rather dejected and depressed. Bree's skirt was covering the cane welts, but she was still mortified at her treatment by Estel. Karla was feeling disgust at having had to perform all that Estel forced her to do.

"Olivia, Karla, we must swallow our pride and take what is handed out by these hateful women. Maybe the arrival of the new doctors will take some pressure off of us. Estel and other med station doctors will probably focus on them; may Odin have mercy on them.

"We'll just do our jobs and hope for the best. There is no way out of our situation, so we just have to make the best of it. At least, we have each other, and Twylla treats us humanely."

The three women walked erectly with their heads high and their chests out as they passed through the crowds of Offshore women who stared at Karla's and Olivia's nude bodies and Bree's bare breasts. Suddenly, they felt a thrill of sexual excitement at being exposed and seen that way. They knew that if they didn't soon get completely comfortable with being naked all the time, Offshore would be a rough place to live.

[End of Chapter Three]

__________

(Raven) Lys' Endnote: This is the conclusion of Offshore; however, hopefully there will be new segments in the future.

My last editor, L, took over this story when I became too ill to complete it on my own. She has massaged the story and kneaded out the kinks. She also added some of the missing sex scenes without having any experience in sex with other women; she is heterosexual.

L appeared when I needed her most. Maybe it was Karma, or fate, but somehow, it happened. She is a good writer, a good editor, and an overall amazing story manager. I will forever be in her debt.

I'd also like to thank my other editors who helped with Offshore. Paula (CC) and Alicia were immense help to me. Alicia gave me moral support, and Paula added in sex scenes, and both helped edit what was a mess at the time. Their help contributed to what I believe is a very good story.

I also want to thank the real-life TT, who jumped in and helped with the story. Throughout this whole process, she has been with me, standing by my side. I'll love her forever.

And I want to thank you, the reader. Without you, the story-writing process wouldn't have been worth the effort.

Love, Raven.

The above endnote was written by Lys (Raven) when she was waiting for the last scene to be written; however, I have to add an additional endnote. Jan

(TT) Jan's Endnote:

Raven (Lys) started writing what she thought would be her magnum opus, Offshore, last May after writing about thirty stories or story chapters for Literotica during the earlier months of 2010. She intended for Offshore to be a long, many chapter story. Unfortunately, she became ill shortly after writing the plot, framework and some of the sex scenes. She was too ill to write any more.

She asked several editors and other Literotica writers to write the missing scenes; Paula, her editor (CC of the story) and L, whom she met through Literotica, came forward and wrote some of the remaining scenes. However, the last one was never written – one involving Karla, Olivia, Chine and Willa. I thought it best to submit the incomplete story rather than to banish the rest of it to the trash. I know that Lys would have wanted it that way.

Should any Literotica writer wish to use Offshore as a beginning framework for future chapters and/or sequels, please contact me. I would be more than happy to discuss it with you. I have no problem letting someone take credit for sequels.

CC and L also deserve credit for editing Offshore and L for managing the story and kneading out some of the kinks.

On January 27 Lys passed away, just a few weeks shy of her forty-third birthday.

Recently, during a period of remission, Lys wrote Lori, the Cable Girl, and submitted it to Literotica.

Lys also left a plot and framework of a story she had started earlier this year, but hadn't been able to flesh it in completely; she called it 'Cat and Janet'. Lys' former partner, Paula (not her editor), and I will attempt to complete the story or find someone else to do so; however, like Lys, we have trouble writing lengthy, delicious sex scenes like other Literotica writers write and like Lys, we can only offer "a lick and a promise" for each of the sex scenes. Hopefully we can complete the story as a memoriam to Lys, our beautiful, wonderful Lys.

I'm sure Lys would have wanted me to mention former editors, good writers, and friends whom she met through Literotica: Muddy, Andrea, Heather, Alicia, Jim C., Kira, Charlotte, Milene, Tantala, Angie, Alex, Velvet Pie, Tawny, and many others whom I can't recall through my tears.

Lys would have wanted me to mention her faithful readers without whom her stories would have gone unread and unappreciated. Your emails to her were a boost to her morale.

Lys will always be alive in the minds and thoughts of those who loved her.

Lys, you will be sorely missed.

Lys' partner,

Jan (TT)

RavenSSS
RavenSSS
196 Followers