Offspring Ch. 032

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trevor Conners and his boys? They're here?" Juan was delighted.

"Yes. They are coming with us."

"Come on boys, let's get changed," said Pedro. "I'm thirsty."

Half an hour later they were into the beer. I went to reception and picked up the room keys for the newcomers.

There was a lot of backslapping at dinner when Pedro's and Trevor's boys met and a lot of drinking afterwards.

***

The next four days were busy. Ben, Pedro's cook, took lessons in Oktonian cooking and stocked the larder with food for Talla. Her cabin on the Pygmalion was modified to suit her needs. Frank arrived, much to the delight of Pedro and his crew. His laboratory and belongings were brought on board. Feng loaded his cameras and computers. I had several conferences with the Taipan to brief him on our progress. At the end of that period there was little left to do. We were ready.

We had our farewell lunch with Dr. Chang and the Tai-pan as guests of honour and a heavy drinking session afterwards.

Next morning everybody was on board, the weapons were loaded and stored in the toy cupboard. Hatches closed. Last minute systems checks showed all systems were go.

Pedro started the engines and minutes later we were off.

Olympus here we come.

12