Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah ah ah little warrior," the feminine voice chirped.

She was wearing all black, her cloak rustled in the nonexistent wind and no sweat or exertion could be seen on her face.

Zyra felt like a pig as she sweated, half dressed in front of the tall creature.

In front of her stood what appeared to be a bird bath.

"Who are you?" Zyra asked firmly.

"Your superior," the voice spat. "You have trespassed."

"I come in peace."

"And you shall leave in pieces."

Zyra gulped and fingered her thigh. Her knife was still there.

"I'm not here to fight you," she growled angrily. "Where are my friends? What have you done with them?"

The figure stepped forward, pale skin and blood red lips appearing from under the dark hood.

"Did you think you could just stroll through the magical forest, waltz up to the Marble Tree, and dance to a free antidote for your dying little Nima?"

Zyra stiffened. "How do you—"

"Did you?" she shouted.

Zyra's heart raced as she fought the tears gathering in her eyes.

"Yes."

The creature extended a hand towards the tree.

"Well it appears you can," she said nonchalantly. "But..."

She dipped a finger in the bath and stepped to the side. "...your friends will be the payment."

"No!" Zyra shouted running towards her. The creature chuckled and Zyra stumbled to a stop when she disappeared in front of her. Now only stood the bath.

"Take a look."

Zyra gasped, the voice was now coming from inside her head.

"See what is happening to them Zyra."

Zyra looked down and saw that each corner or the bath had a different scene. In each scene were her friends.

"You have a choice. If you go now to the Tree, you will have sacrificed your team and broken your promises to the Ursen Chief, but the child will be saved. But, if you go back to your village...well, your niece and sister...Kyzu was it? They both won't last very long."

"SHUT UP! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" Zyra shrieked shaking herself wildly.

She heard cruel laughter, and then nothing at all. Gritting her teeth she hauled her emotionally and physically weakened body to the edge of the bowl and looked down into it. The top left corner held Rell.

__________________________________________________

Rell looked around trying to catch his bearings. He was dizzy. All around him were colorful intoxicating fruits and vegetables. Two small fuzzy purple animals played with each other on the ground beside him. They appeared to be grinning. They giggled and raced away. His tongue salivated as his stomach

cramped.

He was so hungry, what had happened?

The forest top was so thick he could not see the sun and get a direction. Unable to stay near the temptation he began to walk. Each step brought a different agony. His rational brain was being devoured by his body. He passed a tree that smelled like his favorite food, and another that smelled like his own vegetable soup.

He didn't know how long he had been walking.

Carrying himself forward he forced himself until his vision began to blur. When he stopped he was by a stream. His natural inclination was to bury his face into it, but he forced himself not to.

The water was the color of the sky and it glistened like stars. A cool comforting breeze blew off of it and the mist perfumed the air. It seemed so safe.

How could such beauty be dangerous?

No, Zyra said it was dangerous. She was a good huntress. Zyra would find him, or Hanto. He would be okay.

Still...everything looked so appetizing. How he wished...

"Why wish when you can have?"

He jumped, looking around for the source of the voice.

"Who's there?"

"Just me."

Turning he saw a beautiful maiden resting inside of the stream. Her hair was as white as foam and hung in long waves that floated in the water. Her eyes were a bright shining blue and her face was a perfect heart shape. She stood up and pulled herself out of it, her white dress embellished in ways he had never seen.

"I am Nymare."

She glistened, but she appeared to be dry. Kneeling beside him she put a cool hand on his burning cheek. He winced as her eyes stared into his soul.

"It is fine to drink of this stream. This stream is mine and I give you permission."

She held out a palm and he watched as it filled up with the glistening water.

"Drink," she said, putting it to his lips. "Drink."

His lips parted and she tipped her hand back. Suddenly something inside him made him close his mouth before the water entered. It dribbled down his chin.

"No, no I'm fine," he protested.

"No, you are not fine," her voice cooing in melodic tones. "You are unwell. You must drink or...eat."

A fruit fell into her palm, one that smelled like home.

"Eat this fruit. It will make you strong, then you can save yourself."

She grinned at him. "Don't you want to be strong?"

She was making him feel strange, but he wasn't sure if he should fight it. "Come now Rell," she pouted running a hand down his chest.

"Don't fight this."

He shook his head trying to clear the haze. The woman grasped his chin firmly and smiled at him.

"You should eat Rell because you are weak. Don't you see that you can?"

He looked at her, feeling a pull at his heart.

"What?"

"You are weak Rell. You will always be weak." She giggled.

"That is why the chief intends to make Hanto Chief, even if you are the eldest. You could never rule the tribe. You are useless. Do you understand?"

Rell closed his eyes shaking at her words. Her grip tightened.

"You think Zyra will save you? Pick you over her niece? You can't hunt, you can't fight, you can't even use your dick! That's why she pulled away. You disgusted her Rell. You even disgust me."

He opened his eyes, seeing the same sweet smile.

No, she couldn't be saying these things. Why was she saying those things?

"Do you know why your mother died Rell?"

"No..."

"She died to get away from you."

"Stop!"

"The weak son whom would never be good enough. You are still weak. That's why Gharla hates you."

She gripped the back of his head, her eyes burning cruel as her sugary sweet voice hissed in his ears.

"That's why you should eat Rell. If you live you can redeem yourself, if you die, no one is worse off!"

With inhuman strength she flung him to the streams edge.

"Just look at yourself. You're so ugly Rell. What woman would even want you?

The reflection showed a bone thin man with a gaunt white face and scraggily wheat hair. He touched his face and the sad man did the same.

"No...it's not true."

The woman gave him a sad look and patted him on the back.

"It is. You've always known, deep inside."

Tears filled his eyes as he gave out a sob.

Why, why was this happening?

The woman stroked his hair gently.

"You probably should drown yourself in the river."

She kissed his ear and left her hand tangled into his hair.

"But, you're probably too weak for even that aren't you?" she whispered.

The grip on his hair tightened. "Allow me to help."

He screamed as he approached the water, face first.

__________________________________________________

"Water...water..."

Gharla was in sand, endless sand. The burning waste made her hallucinate. She kept seeing Zyra being eaten alive, or Enui crying out for her name. Her water skin had had water, but when she went to drink of it, it only held sand. She knew what was happening. This was the defense of the Marble Tree. She knew she had to stay sane. She wasn't actually here, she knew that. Yet, with each agonizing step her body disagreed.

She wondered where she really was. Maybe this was all a dream.

Maybe is she stopped walking and took a nap she could wake up.

No...no!

That was the plan. She knew she had to keep her wits about her. If she lost her mind, she would lose everything. Falling asleep meant not walking up ever again.

__________________________________________________

Enui and Hanto fought viciously against the blue creatures in front of them. They were cerulean, almost see through in nature. They giggled in their naked obscene forms. Among them was only one male. Between his legs was what appeared to be a wooden phallus. They laughed and swiped at them with vines, intending on tying them up. No matter how many times she stabbed them, they disappeared into the ground and would return.

"Hanto! There's too many!"

"We can't run!" he grunted.

It was true. They were surrounded on all side. Suddenly a jab left her spearless. She reached behind her to find no spears on her back.

A vine wrapped around her shoulders and lifted her up in the air. Two others grabbed and separated her legs. Another set bound her arms. She screamed, but Hanto too was caught the vines tying his hands to his sides. The vines lowered her to the creature's levels. They giggled happily. Tons of them touched her face and hair, dancing around her savagely. Then one pulled down her skirt and underpants, leaving her exposed sex out in the open. She screamed, kicking to no avail. Her bound breasts were undone as she could do nothing.

These creatures, no...no.. They weren't going to...

"STOP!" Zyra shook her head trying to clear out the awful images. "You can't do this!"

She turned and started to run towards the forest.

"There's one more image Zyra."

She paused then shakily ran back towards the fount. A tear ran down her face.

It was Nima, purple, pale and sick. She was coughing up blood as Kyzu rocked her limp body. Then she saw it, Kyzu's pale face, lost weight. She was sick too...Kyzu was sick too.They were alone, quarantined away from the rest of the village. They were contagious and left to die.

Her family, her sister and niece were dying.

"So you see now little girl," the voice said. "You have no option."

The voice began to fade.

"You must choose."

Then Zyra was alone.

12