Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up placing her hands on her hips. "But that doesn't mean I reciprocate your feelings. You constantly overstep our boundaries. My only obligation is to make sure you live. If you do something like this again there will punishment."

"Really?"

"Really."

He opened his mouth, his fangs purposely on display. "And if you do something like this to me? Will you punish yourself?"

She laughed mockingly. "I would never entertain such thoughts." She was so angry she didn't even feel like she was lying.

"You would."

"I wouldn't."

Now it was Kail's turn to smile. "But Zyra, you And you're lying if you think otherwise."

He stuck out his tongue into the air, the reptilian length causing Zyra to gulp in panic. That snake had been in her mouth?

"I can taste your lust from over here," he quipped. "I did this to prove to you that my desire is genuine. Your desire however repressed is also genuine. The sooner you see this..."

He grinned, a Cheshire smile, with fatal rows of teeth. "... the sooner I can make your dreams go away."

She let him leave this time, too busy to wonder how much he said was out of arrogance or fact.

__________________________________________________

The dreams did not go away.

As time passed, Zyra found herself losing her carefully constructed control. Just as she had predicted Kail's ability to craft weaponry had made him a frequent visitor of the Rovian village. Zyra no longer had to search for his whereabouts. She found with disdain that he carried an easy charm that made him popular among her huntresses. While they had initially regarded him with scorn, Henna had developed a crush upon the handsome green monster. After crafting her marvelous bow she had asked him to make her a dagger. Before he could begin to work on the project, other huntresses offered him their bows in protest. He had decided it would be best to work on all their bows first then other weapons after. As a result there was an influx of deliveries made around midday. It was originally a quick drop off, but Henna had taken it upon herself to invite him to their mid meal. Since then they had been eating lunch together.

Zyra couldn't stand it. She could not banish him from the village as he had done nothing criminal, and Kyzu found it no problem for him to reside among them. At the same time she could not hide her resentment for him in regards to how he made her feel, and how he had touched her.

She was a haunted woman, living on the fringe of her own troupe simply because she did not have the patience to deal with the ogre. As the huntresses showed no fear to him, soon the other villagers began to regard him more openly. One day an old auntie asked him to carry a basket of herbs to her tent. Another bravely brushed by him, touching his green pigmented skin. They chatted late at the night cook fires about how brash they were being. Ginger, who was always intuitive, noticed Zyra's strange behavior.

"Why do you dislike the ogre?" Ginger asked her one day.

She was resting half inside Ginger's tent, watching the ogre laugh with her huntresses surrounding him in companionship. Ginger was out on a log working on a new pair of gloves for her.

"Are you jealous now that we have a real man instead of you?"

"He is not a man!" Zyra snapped angrily. "He is an ogre from beyond the border. You have no idea of the horrors that go on there."

"You could tell me," Ginger suggested for the hundredth time.

"Yes," Zyra concluded.

She could tell her, but she felt no desire to talk about it. The events were still too fresh in her mind. Gharla and Enui were still not home. She had expected them to be back by now. It only gave her fresh anxiety. What if she was wrong about the danger of the ogre? What if he really meant harm? Could she do anything to stop him from ripping the throats of her sisters with those sinister teeth? She could not even control herself. She was overcome with strange emotions, hearing voices that supposedly, "didn't" call her, and hyper aware of her surroundings. Her huntresses had been impressed by her skills before, but now they regarded her almost like a supernatural stranger.

To be honest, if she didn't hold back she didn't even need them to hunt with her.

It was scary, and if she was scared, how could she blame them for their fears?

The group in front of her began to laugh loudly. Nausea settled into the pit of her stomach. Now the ogre was more sister to them now? And because of what?

A stupid tattoo that she had to keep covered up?

An insecure sister who was acting against her to assert her uncontested power?

This had all started thanks to that meddling ogre. How she hated Kail.

"I think you are jealous," Ginger said giddily. "You know, even though you're glaring at him so angrily, he keeps sneaking longing looks at you."

Zyra turned to Ginger. "You're delusional. He hasn't turned his head once."

"He glances from the corner of his eyes," Ginger said smiling lustfully. "Something subtle that you would know nothing about. It's seductive don't you think?"

"You don't want to know what I think."

They were lost in silence for a while, Ginger giving Zyra a few minutes to decompress. Then she had to speak.

"...do you suppose he likes human females?"

"Ginger! It doesn't matter!" she shouted.

Her former group of sisters turned with the ogre to see what the problem was. Before they could inquire she had ducked into Ginger's tent.

Why was Ginger so damned annoying?

If only Zyra knew how to sew. Then she could stay in her own tent clear on the other side of the village. She lay down among the furs in irritation when the flap opened.

"Ginger, I don't have time for you," she groaned, throwing a fur over her head.

"Then I suppose it's good that I am not Ginger."

She shot out of the furs to eye an amused Kail bent over into the tent.

"Why are you here?" she asked, glaring at him vehemently. "Your place is in the forest."

He took a seat, effectively blocking the entrance and exit with his body.

Great.

"I am here because I have collected one weapon from each huntress."

"Good," Zyra said dismissively. "What is the problem? Are you done? They have secondary weapons as well."

He looked at her solemnly. "What I mean to say is, I have collected one weapon from each huntress excluding you. You have yet to give me something to work with."

Give up her weapon?

To him?

Images of him purposely making the spearhead too loose or the bow string too tight filled her mind. In her head a caricature of him with a goofy grin on his face handed her a spear. She looked down at it, only for him to tackle her to the ground. Then when she tried to stab him, the point fell off and the blunt end knocked her out. He smiled widely and dragged her unconscious body by one leg into the forest with a large sign that said "Victor" floating above his forehead.

"Zyra...Zyra...did you hear me?"

She shook herself like she had awoken from sleep.

"Um, yes. I thank you for your offer, but I find my current weaponry to be quite adequate."

She didn't expect to see the flash of hurt in his eyes.

"Do you doubt my ability?" he asked flatly.

"No," she admitted slightly worried of his behavior. "You're quite good. It doesn't involve you."

"Then what does it involve?" he asked snappishly. "I would at least like to know that."

She sighed trying to find the words. "It's just...I need those weapons to remain the same. My huntresses could use some change, but I could use some familiarity. I need to feel that these weapons are Rovian, and...I deserve to wield them."

After the words came out of her mouth, she found them to be more than an excuse. It was true. She needed her weapons, faults and all, to stay the weapons that Zyra the Rovian sister had had before the valley.

Looking back at the ogre she saw he was gazing at her intently. He nodded to her, his eyes never leaving her face as though he might miss a vital clue.

"I understand."

"Really?"

Why was she asking? He had already conceded! What part of her was so weak and lonely that she wished for his understanding? In a way, the ogre was the last link to the horrors of the valley.

"Yes," he said softly.

She believed him. He could understand. They said nothing, staring at each other as usual, each looking for answers to different questions. Zyra composed herself in a faster fashion.

"Good. Then carry on. As always, you must leave before dark. No exceptions."

"...Yes Maam."

A ghost of a smirk slipped over his face and he exited, closing the flap behind him. Inside she could hear Ginger flirting with him. She supposed it was harmless. They wouldn't dare try anything when she was mere feet away. Sighing she decided to take a nap. She had been so restless lately, she hadn't been sleeping properly. Maybe she could finally get some rest.

__________________________________________________

Gharla wrung her hands nervously as she walked on farther in the forest to the dwelling of the nymphs.

A lesser witch had told her that Enui was living with them now, only partially engaged in their pleasuring. Part of her felt betrayed, but she aimed to be understanding. If Enui was still out of her mind then she could be forgiven. When she had first exited the Marble Tree it had taken her eyes several minutes to stop watering. The light of the sun was so bright. It didn't burn like it had before, but it shone white in color and sliced through the shadows.

Heading back towards the thicket of the forest strip that separated home from this place, she began thinking about her previous companions. Zyra would have long ago saved Nima. Brother Rell would be gone, and hopefully the ogre might have killed Hanto.

A happy conclusion once she and Enui returned home.

Of course there was still the ogre. Kail seemed like a dumb mute brute when she first saw him, but there was too little time to form an opinion. He was large though, large enough to be a problem. She tripped on a stray vine that twisted around a luscious tree. The stumble upset her. She would have never been so clumsy in her huntress dress. As she reached closer to where the witch had directed her she began to feel her skin prickle.

They were close, she could feel their eyes on her. Laughter rose like mist, starting from the ground in whispers and carrying off in the wind in horrid echoes. She jumped suddenly when she felt a hand enclose her ankle. When she looked down there was nothing there. They were playing with her. She walked until she was by the blue leafed tree that was the nymph's home. It was dry and gnarled which meant they were roaming.

A gasp escaped her as a pair or cerulean arms encircled her waist. As the broad chest pressed against her back she cringed when he put his chin in the crook of her neck. She didn't resist. She had learned from the witches that she was safe from these creatures, but if she struggled too much they might take that as a request for foreplay.

"I'm here for my sister Enui," she said firmly.

She faced forward, ignoring the cold lips that pressed against her ear.

"We know."

Its voice was silky with no more timbre than a whisper. A green leafy tress of his hair fell over his shoulder.

It was Vine. She had come to recognize this one as Vine simply because the hair at the front of his head were vines instead of branches and leaves.

"Then where is she?" she asked firmly.

He didn't respond to her, instead turning her around to face his impish gaze. In the corner of her eye she could see the others melting up from the trees and the ground. Vine was beautiful as were all the others, but for some reason he had formed a strange desire that included touching and bothering her. He gave her a slow easy smile and rubbed her shoulders in sensual circles.

"Why don't you play with us while you wait?"

She heard giggles in the background, her stomach flipped nervously.

"Where is Enui?"

"You'd never have to wonder where she was if you stayed here with us," he mused devilishly.

She glared at him in response. "I want to know where she is. Now."

The smile remained on his face as he backed up from her. He gestured to a female nymph who ran off, presumably to where Enui was. Then he stared at her brazenly, his exposed brown sex jutting at her accusingly. She made sure to never let her gaze leave his face. Any sign of curiosity or arousal would be seen as an invitation. So far she had done well avoiding her own rape. She had no desire to prolong she and Enui's stay.

His hand interrupted her thoughts as it clamped onto her breast. His eyes were locked onto hers as though he dared her to protest. He was testing her, trying to see how far he could push her before he elicited some emotion from her. With that emotion, he would be able to take her. She acted like a stone and stared at his forehead. His finger began to stroke her nipple, hoping that it would bud for him and stick through her dress. He was gentle, so gentle that she...

"Gharla!"

He flinched back as Enui approached, wearing what appeared to be a dress made of leaves. It was surprisingly demure, covering her quite decently. She stepped forward to her, the corners of her mouth lifting into a smile. Looking to Vine she was surprised to see that he seemed disappointed and angry. He looked at her with such longing she actually felt guilty. Vine suddenly turned and abruptly grabbed a female nymph. He forced his lips on her and used his hip to part her legs as he slammed her into a tree. She let out a happy squeal and they evaporated into it tree.

Enui walked to her happily engulfing her in a hug that she was hesitant to return.

"Sister! How are you Gharla?" she asked happily.

The glow in her cheeks was unnatural or perhaps, too natural. She was a beautiful sight, as though she was pregnant with joy. Gharla gulped.

"I'm fine. How are... you Enui?"

"Perfect," she said smiling to herself. "Come let me introduce them to you. Takh has really wanted to speak with you."

Gharla tightened her arm against Enui's pulling.

"Who is Takh?"

Enui blinked innocently. "The one who always comes to greet you. Or so they say. He was just here. He thinks you're very pretty."

Gharla frowned heavily. So it was Vine. No matter, Enui seemed to still be under their control, but she was able bodied.

"Enui," she said taking her shoulders. "Look at me."

Enui turned her shiny brown eyes to her expectantly.

"We have to get back. To the sisters, the village. Do you remember the huntresses? And Zyra? We have to make sure everything is alright."

Enui's face lost some of its radiance as obvious disappointment tainted her.

"So soon?"

"Enui we've been here for days! Almost two weeks or so I think."

The valley's weather was so strange she had no idea how long it had been. A chill ran down her spine at the idea that it might have been years. No, impossible. Zyra would have come for them already.

"But...I'm not ready to leave."

Enui pulled from her, almost fearfully and began going back to the nymphs.

"Are you saying you want to stay here?" Gharla asked angrily. "Do you never intend on going back to the village? We have responsibilities! Why are you being so selfish?"

Enui took another step back and stared at her tiny bare feet.

"I know I'm being selfish," she admitted sadly.

Then she looked up at Gharla with a look she had never seen. Her face was the picture of defiance, and it was directed towards Gharla.

"But what's so wrong about that?"

The nymphs were closing a few steps behind Enui as though to remind Gharla that she was outnumbered.

Gharla was stunned into silence as she became repulsed by the creature masquerading around in Enui's skin.

"Are you really in your right mind Enui?" she asked slowly.

Enui laughed and was grasped in the arms of a female nymph who purred happily.

"I'm open-minded. You should be too Gharla. When you're close-minded you hurt the feelings of others. Takh? Takh honey come here!"

Gharla watched as he came out alone from the tree, a frown plastered on his face, his brown wooden member sloppy from use.

"Gharla, why don't you have fun with Takh? He's very kind. He can give it to any way you want. Gentle, rough, he'll let you decide."

Takh looked up at her shyly a strand of hope hanging in his eyes. With Gharla's look it shriveled up and died. He retreated back into the tree while Enui remained oblivious to Gharla's rage. Gharla gritted her teeth.

"Enui, just tell me. When are we leaving?"

Enui rolled her eyes and turned into the blue bodies that began to surround her.

"We'll leave after you have sex with Takh. Lots of it. See you tomorrow sister."

Gharla shook with rage as she forced herself to go back to the Marble Tree. Those witches had some explaining to do. She touched the white trunk and the doorway appeared, allowing her to enter.

It was unusually silent, which she loathed immensely. Of course they would vanish knowing she wanted help. Looking from room to room she searched for a sign of a single black robe. She called out for anyone to show themselves, but her echoes were her answer. Irritated she decided to return to her quarters. Before she could round the corner to venture up her stairs she heard a sound coming from below. Quickly she put her ear in the direction of the noise and began to track it.

Yes, it was getting louder, some kind of mewing.

She followed it down the moon lit corridor until she reached a brown wooden door that lay slightly ajar. She knocked three times.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

"Come in."

It was Caligula, his voice was husky.

She pushed the door open and froze at the sight. On top of a table was an oriental looking witch arching lewdly with spread open legs. Between those legs thrusting away was Caligula. They both wore their robes, but they were hiked up and she could see their undulating thighs. His purple eyes were locked on her as he continued to make the witch underneath him mew. She stood there dumbly, her eyes wide and surprised.

"Yes?" he asked, holding the witches wrists down on the table.

"I knocked," she muttered before turning on her heel.

"There are no other witches in the tree other than Ahree and myself," he said raspily. "If you require something I would suggest speaking now."

She refused to turn around.

"I'll come back later," she replied stiffly.

"There won't be a later," Caligula said letting out a breathless chuckle. "Witches can go for a long time. It won't be until much later. Not until the ceremony is complete."

"What ceremony?" Gharla growled. "It is celebration? Why would witches need to mate?"

The woman let out a moan and she heard a loud creak behind her. There was silence then a loud slapping sound as the woman began to whine pitifully.

"We have no need to mate," he said sounding extremely pleased. "This is the ceremony of Bacchus. We are simply partaking in the physical rites."

The slapping became louder and the woman shrieked in ecstasy.

"You're free to join us Madam Gharla."

Gharla jumped as she heard the whisper in her ear. She turned, swatting behind her when there was nothing but air. Caligula smirked at her. He was still at the table, the woman now being fucked from behind. Her face was red and her nails bit into the wood of the table. She panted, a goofy smile on her face.

Gharla closed her eyes and swallowed before staring only at Caligula's probing eyes.

"Enui is not well. You said giving her to the nymphs would heal her. Now she doesn't know if she wants to come home. She's under their spell. I want her out from under it!"

Caligula pulled up the woman so she lay against his chest and lifted one leg up to bend on the table. She arched into him, rubbing her breasts as he thrusted standing up.