Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are incorrigible."

Ginger simply giggled.

They headed into the forest then, walking, and then running as Zyra's terrified thoughts began to get the better of her.

What if the monokeros didn't listen to her?

What if he wandered off and ended up in the village? Would he rape one of her sisters?

What if Nima ran into him and saw a male member for the first time?

What if she asked questions about it?

Zyra wasn't ready for that. And Kyzu damn it all would tell Nima to "Ask her auntie" as soon as the question arose.

"I can't keep up," Ginger panted. "I am a village girl you know!"

"You better keep up!" Zyra snarled grabbing her hand. "Use your natural stamina!"

Dragging her along, they made it to the stream and Zyra yanked open the tent flap.

To her horror she found it empty.

"Oh no," Zyra moaned. "No, no!"

"What's wrong?" Ginger asked huffing.

Zyra looked around furiously. "He couldn't have gotten far."

Maybe she had some Nightlock still in her. If she could track him again... she heard a splash in the distance.

Looking off in the direction, she saw a glistening figure swimming towards the shore.

The monokeros.

When he reached the shore his white hair was plastered to his face and his pale gaunt skin gave the impression that he had been a body that had longed drowned. It was only his animated eyes and movement that suggested otherwise.

"There are no Selkies in your water?" he asked curiously.

"None," Zyra said irritated.

If only he knew how angry she was. Ginger stared blatantly at the monokeros' horn and looked at Zyra, her eyes serious.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?"

"Ginger, just stop it."

"I really do mean it though. More and more each time."

"I am hungry KeroZyra! Feed me."

They looked at the monokeros and realized that they had been ignoring him. Ginger stepped forward with her basket of food, cooked meats, an unmashed roasted earth baby, and a few greens.

She lay the basket before him and the monokeros looked at it strangely.

"Go ahead," Ginger said warmly.

He stared at her with undisguised suspicion as he frowned.

"What is it?"

"It's food," Zyra said sighing. "Are you or aren't you hungry?"

"Are you the one who prepared it for me?" the monokeros asked Ginger.

Ginger nodded.

The Monokeros picked up the roasted earth baby and gave it a sniff.

"Then...I will hold you personally responsible."

"For what?"

He didn't answer her. Instead he took a big bite of the vegetable. They watched his face squirm as he tried to resolve whether he liked or disliked the food.

"It's tasteless," he finally said.

"Add this," Ginger said eagerly, showing his the herbs that lay in the bottom of the basket.

He pinched some in his fingers and Ginger guided him to sprinkle it on the inside. He took another bite less hesitantly and they could see that this time he did in fact enjoy it.

"Good," he said nodding.

He began to savagely tear into the basket in a way that turned Zyra's appetite. His hearty devouring seemed to have the opposite effect of Ginger. She smiled at him, her eyes glazing with dreams. Looking up she saw Zyra's face.

"What? I like a man with a good appetite."

"Ugh."

"What?"

Zyra rolled her eyes.

"I'll leave you two alone to...work out your differences."

She wrinkled her nose and picked up her spear.

"Where are you going?" the monokeros said midbite, bits of food spraying out of his mouth.

"To see Kail," she said frowning. "And don't talk while you're eating. It's considered rude in the human world."

The monokeros tilted his head and she felt him communicating in her mind.

"Why do you leave to see the ogre? Shouldn't you be finding your replacement?"

"You're looking at her," Zyra snapped shaking her head. "And stay out of my mind!"

Ginger watched Zyra stalk away and was suddenly aware that the monokeros had stopped eating.

Instead he was staring at her with a gaze that rivaled dissection.

"What is your name?" he asked finally.

"Ginger," she said softly.

He stared at her for a few minutes more his eyes wide. Then they narrowed.

"You're lying," he accused.

Ginger scoffed. "No I'm not. Ginger is my name."

"But it wasn't always," he snapped. "What is your real name human?"

Ginger's eyes widened and her heart palpitated.

"How...how did you..."

"Answer me."

"Ginger is my name now," she said firmly.

The monokeros shifted as he stared into her brown eyes.

"I can see that you were young, that you remember almost nothing. Your human mother gave you most of her attributes but your father..."

He held her chin firmly in his grasp before tilting her head up. She gasped as he laid a kiss on her neck. A warm tingling nuzzled at her breasts. She was aroused.

"Your father also left his mark," he said plainly. "So sensitive."

"What are you saying?" Ginger asked angrily pulling away from him.

"How do you know my father? How did you know my mother changed my name before she abandoned me?"

"It still surprises me how ignorant you humans can be," he said reaching back toward the basket of food. "Even after all of these years. You pick apart any difference you can see, but once the secret is beneath the surface it does not exist."

"Stop talking in riddles," Ginger demanded, her hands beginning to shake. "Tell me! Tell me now or I'll call Zyra!"

"You should call Zyra," the monokeros said coldly. "You are unsuitable. I want a human."

"I am human!"

"Half human," the monokeros corrected. "You should have noticed at the very least that your sex drive in usual for a female of your species."

Gingers mouth dropped open.

"No, I'm just..."

"Obsessed with sex? Constantly aroused with no preference for males or females? Greedy?" the Monokeros suggested. "You have your father to thank."

"Then what is the other half what?" Ginger whispered, cold dread filling her. "My father, what was he?"

"A nymph."

Tears began to fill in Ginger's eyes and she held herself as the shock tore through her.

"You're lying," she whimpered. "You're lying!"

"I am not lying, little Azmaria."

Ginger's head snapped up the monokeros who had stood up to look down on her.

"Yes I know your name, the name your father gave you before realizing you were more human than nymph. There's no need for tears human. You belong in the human world, and if this name, Ginger allows you solace, then so be it."

Ginger wiped her tears and saw a golden wind wrap around her. It felt like a warm embrace. A sense of calm filled her and the panic left her.

When she had settled down the monokeros started back for the tent.

"Wait, where are you going?" Ginger asked.

"I will await Zyra," he said firmly. "Go fetch her for me Ginger."

Ginger stood up and walked toward the tent. She pulled the drape open and began to crawl towards him. He watched her passively.

"Zyra has someone," Ginger said softly. "She doesn't want to..."

"It doesn't matter what she wants."

Ginger frowned and reached a hand out to touch his face. He caught it in his hand and glared at her.

"I already said you were unsuitable."

"You said I'm mostly human."

"Mostly. If I wanted to fuck anything nymph, I would have done so already," he spat aggressively.

His tone made Ginger recoil.

"Now go. Before I lose my patience."

With her heart burdened and lifted by the information, Ginger backed out of the tent and began to walk towards Kail's dwelling.

The monokeros waited until she was out of sight. Then he pulled himself out of the tent. His keromedio was weak, too fresh to even tell if a person was fully human. It appeared that the only way to sate his lust would be to find a suitable female himself. Curiously he began to walk towards the village.

__________________________________________________

Zyra bit her lip nervously as she neared Kail's dwelling. It was still light out, but Ginger had told her that pleasuring could be done then too.

Her pulse raced at the prospect of what was to come. Ginger should be well into her seduction and she had already seen to her duties. The rest of the day and night, was theirs.

She was about to knock on the door, but it opened before she had the chance.

Kail stood at the door. His eyes were already alight with lust and he held a fur in his hands.

"I've been waiting for you," he said raspily.

A delicious tremor ran between her legs.

"I can see that," she said offering a shy grin. "What are you planning?"

He closed the door behind him, not allowing her to see into his hut.

"I thought we'd take a swim," he rumbled, his face full of desire and mischief.

Zyra noticed she felt a mixture of anxiousness and excitement. It was frightening, but also exhilarating. She had to remind herself that she wanted this.

"I see," she mused.

Kail chuckled, watching the expressions on her face.

"Come on."

He took her hand and she followed him rather timidly to the water's edge. When they reached there she was unsurprised when he began to strip immediately.

His tunic went over his head in a fluid practiced movement. Kail's arms arched like a swimmer and she watched his muscles expand and contract with such force she wondered how such power was contained in a single figure.

When his chest was visible he began to undo his britches, watching her with a bemused expression.

He kicked the pants off casually, freeing his springing manhood to the open air and causing her eyes to flicker back to his.

"Are you undressing?" he asked calmly.

Right, she had to undress.

Zyra was about to ask him to turn around when she noticed how intently he was staring at her.

No, she couldn't ask him to. She had appreciated his body; fairness dictated that it was his turn. The urge to revert to her old ways was strong so she began ripping off her clothing before she could change her mind.

Her boots, top, and were tossed against a tree in a manner of seconds.

Zyra paused slightly, staring at the floor. She could feel his gaze on her. Attempting patience when impatience radiated off him like heat.

Gulpin,g she quickly undid her wraps and tossed them to the floor. When her breasts hit the open air a sense of panic hit her and she stepped out of her underwear like it could bite her. She lunged forward in her nakedness to get into the water but she ran into Kail's arm. He pulled her in but he didn't press her against him like she was accustomed to. Instead he stood her in front of him, holding her firmly by her arms. His gold eyes darkened as he drank in the sight of her and she shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot.

"Kail—"

"Quiet," he breathed. "Please...let me look at you."

She could practically feel the heat rising off of him and it made her mouth, among other things, water.

Sighing she placed her hands on his arms and his grip lessened.

Kail watched her nipples tighten under his gaze and his manhood began to throb. It lifted, straining with blood as he took in the woman that had tortured his dreams since he saw her.

"Are we going to bathe?"

Her question made him smirk.

"If we must."

"It was your idea," Zyra grumbled irately. Her face was flushed and her pulse was racing.

"I am known to have stupid ideas," he hissed. He was no longer in a bathing mood. He wanted her. Now.

"You seem to have lost your wits," Zyra said rolling her eyes. "Maybe a cool plunge will do you some good. You did have a plan remember?"

"I have a revised plan with fewer steps."

Zyra responded by giving him a hard shove.

Laughing she ran towards the water and dove in before he was able to sit up. He watched her taunting bottom tread on top of the water and felt a primal urge to track her down. He squashed it best he could.

This was her first time. He mustn't forget that. She was right, he could use a cool plunge, but first...

Reaching into the fur he took the toy he had made for her and dove into the water.

She was almost by the set of raised rocks. Her strong arms carried her to them rather quickly. She heard the splash that indicated he had joined her and felt her pussy clench in anticipation.

Her pace consciously slowed and soon he caught up to her, grabbing her foot and pulling her under.

She shrieked when she came up and he pulled her into his lap, his hot manhood nestled against her thighs.

"Kail!" she sputtered. "You could have drowned me!"

Despite the venom in her words her eyes betrayed her joking.

"I think you're overreacting," Kail chuckled molding his hands around her round full butt.

"Besides, I think you let me catch you."

"Why would I do that?" Zyra challenged. She felt her back touch the rock and felt his feet find purchase underneath. Her legs settled around his waist.

"You want this."

He closed his eyes and took her mouth, starting the kiss with his tongue, stroking a decadent fire inside her. She returned the kiss as best as she could but Kail's lips made her gasp and whimper.

His lips slipped down to her neck and he began to massage and mold her butt against his thigh, making her arch her pebbled nipples against his chest. He moaned, the sound thrilling her like a finger stroking at her clit.

The cool water did nothing to shield her from Kail's heat as he lifted her up higher and took a breast in his mouth. She gasped and groaned, squirming against his thigh as he suckled her like a newborn. Taking her other breast in his hand, he twisting the nipple and rubbed it until it tightened in pleasure that bordered on pain.

She cried out and shivered as he pulled his lips away. The moist nipple that his mouth had heated was struck by the chill of the water and the sensation made her yell.

Smirking, he took the other nipple in his mouth. His tongue swirled around the outside of it as he sucked and she pressed harder against him. She could feel his manhood poking around and reached between her legs to hold it.

His eyes flashed open and her grip faltered because of the savage look in his eye. Seeing the flash of fear he kissed her again, gentler and guided her hand back to his dick.

"Sorry," he whispered. "Sorry. Please continue."

Zyra took it, feeling it pulse in her hand. It was thick and considerably long. Thicker than Scallen's, of that she was sure.

How would she ever get this inside of her?

The thought of him thrusting savagely, filling her trembling pussy with his pulsing meat set her off.

"Stop teasing me," she gasped, pulling his head away from hers. "Put something inside me."

"What?"

"Anything."

Kail growled and his manhood twitched but she watched him fight against it.

Instead he produced something she had not seen him hold.

"I made this for you," he said showing her the object.

She would have thought it a wooden phallus, but instead of thickness it was thin and long. The top however was thick and rounded like a man's penis. The piercing head could have matched Kail's.

"It will help you adjust to my size quicker," he said darkly. "And I would like that very much."

"How—"

Kail plunge a finger inside her and he grit his teeth. She was so hot, so wet and ready. He added another and felt her tighten around him. Pressing his palm against her clit he began to grind it up inside of her.

"Oh! ...k-Kail...mm"

Zyra squeezed her legs around his arm mewling as it drove deeper within her. His pace increased and her breasts shook wildly as he moved her entire body against the rocking of his hand. She felt herself getting closer, closer. Kail's other hand was under the water working furiously as well.

He was stroking himself? Seeing her gaze on him made him rock her harder and she gushed against his hand.

She let out a moan and froze when she heard a distress voice shout,

"ZYRA!"

Ginger? Why was she here?

The shock had made her loosen her grip on Kail and he was able to delve deeper into her. With one gesture he picked her up, his hand still between her legs, and moved her to the back of the rock. Hidden from Ginger's gaze he renewed his assault, focusing solely on her.

"Zyra! I see your clothing I know you're here! There's a problem! The unicorn won't accept me!"

"You're kidding," Zyra whispered harshly.

Her arousal began to wane at the prospect of taking the monokeros inside her like Kail's finger. Kail could see he was losing her and lay on top of her. He nibbled at her nipples and added another finger inside of her wetness. His other hand pinched her clit and she was back with him, back inside the pleasure he was giving her.

"ZYRA!"

"I won't let you go," Kail growled. "Cum for me Zyra. I won't stop, even if she sees us."

The thought of Ginger seeing her was an unexpected thrill. Breasts shaking, short of breath, and glistening wet with Kail pleasuring her. Ginger's adorable little tent foray would pale in comparison.

"I know what you're thinking," Kail whispered roughly, trying his best to drive her over with his skill and his tone.

"You want her to see you claim me. You want her to see you clenching around my cock screaming in ecstasy while she stands empty and jealous."

"Don't say that," Zyra cried.

"ZYRA?"

"I'm going to fill you Zyra. Maybe I should take you now."

"No..."

"Take you so she can see me enter you. Take you so she can hear your cries."

"Oh..."

"ZYRA! DAMMIT SHOW YOURSELF!"

"Show her Zyra. Show her your burst."

His thumb clenched over her clit and she bit back a scream. Her orgasm splashed over her violently and she jerked like a fish out of water under his arm. Hot white desire pierced her vision and she wanted nothing more than to feel him inside her.

Kail felt her quiver around him and when she went limp he flipped her over. She was still cumming when her face rested against the stone. Feeling something hard against her swollen leaking lips her eyes flickered open. A loud cry escaped her when she felt it penetrate her.

Kail's penis was inside her.

Her eyes began to tear as the pleasure and pain coursed through her but as the pain lessened she realize that it wasn't Kail, it was the toy.

It didn't hurt much and for that she was grateful. It stretched much longer that the husks she had played with and she felt it hit against the luxurious spot the basilisk had touched.

When it bottomed out he pulled it back and began to fuck her with it in a slow and steady pace. A few flecks of blood washed away with the water and he bit his lip. It should have been his penis. His mouth watered as he watched it enter her, knowing he would soon do the same.

She splayed her legs open wantonly, her spread butt pressing back towards the penetrating tool. Glaring at her he gave the top of her butt a light nibble. She moaned and looked back at him. She was too aroused to be offended.

He needed no dirty words to drive her over this time. His pace increased as Ginger shouted profanities and she gripped the rock. Zyra peered over and watched Ginger, knowing these dirty things were happening to her and the girl was oblivious.

She came again, not bothering to hold back the sounds coming from her mouth. She heard Kail grunt and looked back to see him holding his cock. He placed it against her butt and pulled the toy from her. She felt him rub it against her soaked opening and shivered in anticipation.

The real thing.

"ZYRA!"

It was a different voice. This one gave Kail pause.

"Zyra are you here?"

It was Rair.

"The monokeros has taken siege of the village!"

"WHAT?" Zyra shouted.

FUCKTA! WHY? she wailed inwardly.

Zyra looked back at Kail with a no nonsense glare, "Move."

Reluctantly he pulled back and she dove into the water.

"We'll finish this," he said, in an attempt to gain some kind of control, but she was already swimming strong and naked towards the shore. He didn't bother hiding. They had both seen him.