Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're very strong," one of them gushed.

"You must be quite the warrior."

"I'm a warrior of soups," he said chuckling. "That suits me quite fine." __________________________________________________

"Zyra, what do you think of this?"

"Too bland. You are Chieftess after all. You should wear your bright turquoise head dress. It brings out your eyes."

"You don't think it's too gaudy?

"I think it is meant to be gaudy."

Kyzu laughed, a noise she could still make.

"How do you suppose we will explain to the Chieftan my lack of voice?"

"Shall I say you are under an oath?" Zyra teased, helping her sister adjust the headdress.

Kyzu shrugged. "It would not bother me. I dislike talking to the Chieftan anyway."

"Really?" Zyra said in a shocked voice. "But you always seem to get on so well."

Kyzu rolled her eyes as she sorted through her cloth. "Diplomacy dear. He's a handsome man but has the convoluted notion that since we are both leaders we must entertain each other and each other alone. He is old and frankly I am bored with his routine grunting and groaning over me. I've had to sneak lovers like a thief in my own village!"

Zyra frowned, suddenly growing angry. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Kyzu gave her a knowing look.

"I didn't tell you because I'm a peacekeeper and you are a war mongerer. Peace comes at a price my love."

"You will pay no price you see unfit," Zyra said firmly. "I won't allow it. You are my sister, not a pack animal waiting to be mounted."

"I never said he was unkind," Kyzu said rolling her eyes. "Don't be so dramatic. Besides, he has a big cock and what he lacks in endurance he makes up in experience."

Zyra laughed and shook her head at her sister's bawdy behavior. Then she picked up a red curtain of cloth that was to be draped around the shoulders and fall to the ankles.

"What about this color?"

She paused waiting for Kyzu said think something but she just looked at her funnily.

"Sister..." she began quietly. "Since when have you become so open about the workings between man and woman?

Zyra tensed and looked at her sister in surprised. "Sister, whatever do you..."

"Come now Zyra. You know you are the first to cover your ears when the subject is not hunting or food. How is it that..."

She paused, looking at the glow in Zyra's skin, the sudden assured way she moved, the graceful bounce in her step. It was almost as though she had lost her...

Zyra looked away from her and studied her clothing as she made her face plain. Kyzu was thinking too close to the truth.

Like she had...No, impossible. There was no one here.

"Well, I am supposed to attempt this time am I not?" Zyra said quietly. "Before the snow time, before my birthday, yes?"

"Your birthday," Kyzu said somberly. "It's passed."

"I bare you no ill will for forgetting," Zyra chuckled lightly. "I forgot myself."

"I did not forget," Kyzu said sighing. "I merely could not face you. But that is neither here nor there. I have a gift for you."

Zyra watched as her sister dug past her things. She found a long thin box and she presented it to her.

"Open it."

Zyra watched her and took the box from her. Opening it she gasped. It was the color of the sun, a long pin with earth stones, ones she had never seen assembled on it like a cluster of flowers.

"It was Mother's."

She looked up at Kyzu and the beautiful pin in shock. "B-but...you're the eldest."

"It was meant for you," Kyzu thought softly.

She pressed a hand against her cheek. "Mother gave me life, gave me a village to rule, and gave me the sister I had begged her for but this..." Kyzu curled her hand around the box. "This is yours."

Zyra wrapped her arms around her sister and let out a wet sob.

"I...I miss her so much," she whimpered.

Kyzu held her and stroked her hair. "I know my dear. I do too."

They held each other until their eyes were dry and began to laugh at the state of themselves.

"It's from the Old World," Kyzu said marveling at it. "It's made of a precious thing called gold. The people of the Old World killed for it, died for it."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

Zyra nodded and held it against her. "I will treasure it."

"Good," Kyzu said. Her eyes took on a mischievous glint. "So tell me sister, which male shall catch your eye?" Zyra's smile fell and she looked to the ground. "Hanto has designs on me. According to Rell he has even made claims on me back in the Ursie village."

"He has no right to do so Zyra," Kyzu said."You are your own person."

"He is their heir," Zyra said dully. "You cannot tell me that my refusal of him will not offend his father. He loves his children too much for that, and no man loyal to him would dare take me knowing that Hanto wants me."

"You are no mare that must be mounted either sister," Kyzu said firmly. "I won't allow them to do whatever they please. This is my village, our village. You are safe here."

Zyra nodded, worry still on her face. "Kyzu, do you promise to support me? No matter what?"

"I do," Kyzu said solemnly. "I swear."

Zyra nodded and they smiled at one another. Happily they went back to discussing clothing and preparations, their sisterly bond stronger than ever.

As Zyra walked out of Kyzu's tend she saw Ginger walking towards her. She hadn't seen her in a while. She looked pretty, with flowers growing in her hair, no doubt the monokeros' touch. The monokeros was fully clothed and a light pink stained his cheeks. Was he blushing?

"Zyra my love," Ginger proclaimed loudly. "Can we help?"

Zyra smirked at her and crossed her arms. "Ah my sister. You've finally surfaced for air I see?"

Ginger laughed gleefully and she watched the Monokeros blush deeper.

"Luneh has the gift of growing things. He can help the village girl harvest their crops. Maybe flowers," Ginger said rubbing the monokeros' arm with affection.

"Luneh?" Zyra said. "You have a name?"

The monokeros nodded. "She gave it to me."

Zyra nodded, a sly smile slipping onto her lips. "I understand. Well if you wish to assist us I would bear you no ill will."

Ginger gave her nod and dashed off, dragging the monokeros behind her.

That reminded her of a little errand she had to run. She walked through the forest trying to still her racing heart. She wanted to run, but she had to stop herself from acting like a rash child. When she arrived to Kail it felt like it had been an eternity. The warm glow of his fire guided her and the promised warmth of his cabin invited her. She knocked on the door three times and he opened it with a smile.

"Back for more I see," he said toothily. "Or did you leave something this morning?"

"Oh quiet," she reprimanded. "I am here on official business."

He stepped back and held the door wide. "Then, by all means."

She walked inside with her arms crossed, her nose stuck firmly in the air.

"It is customary for the celebration to make the experience injury free as well as joyous," she said staring at him with a nonchalant air.

"I see."

"We grind a special herb to dull the pain of joining for the women and increase their pleasure. Normally our Chieftess who is second only to our shaman is the maker of this potion, but she is burdened with duties and our shaman is against all potions that she deems unnecessary."

"Really?" He raised an eyebrow as she circled his room like it was an unfamiliar place.

"Really. I ask you to make the potions in her stead."

Kail rubbed his chin and appeared to muse. "Well you flatter me lead huntress, but I must say it is not a precise process."

"What do you require to make is more...precise?"

"Well nothing out of the ordinary," he quipped lightly. "A few more bottles, a good set of the plants, and perhaps, a specimen whom would allow me to test its...effectiveness."

"What kind of specimen?" she teased, resisting her grin.

"A curvy one. With short hair. And a bad attitude."

"Oh yes, the bad attitude makes all the difference."

"It's crucial."

Zyra stared at him lustily before lifting up her hands.

"Well, I suppose I'll inform you when I have such a specimen."

She began to walk past him out of the door and he snatched her up with a playful growl.

Zyra laughed pushing at him.

"Kail the ogre! This is highly unprofessional."

"Consider it my payment," he chuckled laying her on his furs. "You for the batches."

"Am I something you desire?" she asked breathlessly as he pulled off her clothing.

"You are the only thing I desire," he uttered sucked a nipple into his mouth.

She moaned wantonly and rubbed her groin against me.

"And the specimen? The batches?"

"My specimen and I will test them out later."

"You'll have to tell me all about it," she moaned as he dipped his fingers inside of her.

"Oh don't worry," he chuckled. "You'll know every little detail."

She laughed. Then she moaned, gasped and eventually screamed.

This was going to be one hell of a week.

It was six days before the arrival of the Ursies. Zyra had been spending her nights at Kail's and her days in the village. The preparations were almost complete. Kail was in the village currently showing Kyzu the finished product of his labor.

Henna was reinstated as a full huntress and trailed after him like a duckling. Zyra had learned to think nothing of it. When she mentioned it Kail had fucked the jealousy out of her. She snickered just thinking about it. He had pulled her arms behind her back and faced her away from him on his cock. Thrusting his hips she had helplessly been plundered over and over as she rose and fell on his throbbing member. She felt herself getting wet just thinking about it. Maybe she should find him and test out the batch one last time.

"You're getting sloppy you know."

Zyra turned to see Ginger peeking her head out from inside her tent.

"Bringing him into the village was risky."

Zyra's eyes widened as Ginger ushered her to come inside. Sighing she obeyed. When the flaps were shut they began to whisper.

"How long have you known?" Zyra asked quietly.

"Right away," Ginger chuckled. "A sex glow is impossible to conceal or fake."

"Have you told anyone?"

"Oh no. I wouldn't dream of it. Though I am upset you didn't tell me. It's me Zyra, how could I judge you?"

Zyra giggled and hugged Ginger who blushed.

"You were right. Sex is wonderful."

"I know I'm right," Ginger snapped. "Your sister wanted to deprive you from it. It's sick thinking how she twisted something so beautiful."

"Don't talk of her that way," Zyra said sighing.

"Yes yes, I nearly forgot you still cling to her dress tails," Ginger said pouting. "Though she is of little help to you. If I recall, she is the only person who you keep near to you that has yet to assist you in any way."

"She gave me something of my mothers."

Ginger's eyes widened. "She...she did did she?"

"Yes."

Ginger was silent for a while before shrugging. "Well it took her long enough."

Zyra chuckled. "I know you look after me. I love you for that, always. I just needed to come to some things by myself."

"I understand," Ginger said patting her. "It's just I'm so jealous Zyra. I hate sharing you. Hey! Now that you like sex..."

She eyed her lecherously. "Let's try it sometime."

Zyra shook her head as she began to laugh hysterically.

"Haha! You...are...ridiculous!"

"Hey! Don't laugh at me."

Zyra shook her laughter off and smirked.

"Besides I could have sworn you had a partner to finally match you," Zyra said coyly.

Ginger blushed but not for long. "He's amazing Zyra. He can read my mind so he knows exactly what to do all of the time. And do you know how long we can go at it without rest?"

"I didn't see you for a week, so I'm guessing...a week."

"A whole week Zyra. I'd mate with him if I could."

"You'd never tie yourself to one person," Zyra chided.

She shrugged. "I don't believe their mating is like ours. You don't have to move away to the mixed villages, nor must you commit yourself to just one partner. It's like...after all is said and done, you belong together. You are one."

Zyra looked at Ginger in astonishment. "Are you...are you and Luneh actually..."

"Enough about us," Ginger said dismissively. "Why don't you tell me about Kail? How big is he?"

"Well..."

"Zyra...Zyra!"

Zyra stood up and dashed out of the tent to see Gharla looking frantically for her.

"What's wrong?" she asked worriedly.

"The monokeros! He has collapsed!"

She heard Ginger gasp and they all ran to where he was lying on Rell's lap as Enui, Rair, and Kyzu tried to revive him.

"He won't wake," Enui said, trying to put water into his mouth.

"Do you think he has collapsed from the sun?" Zyra asked crouching beside him.

"Oh Zyra do something!"

She looked back to see tears pricking Ginger's eyes. Reaching for his hand she grabbed it tightly and squeezed. Her tattoo began to glow and she sucked in a hard breath as she felt a stab of pain. He was taking something from her from her.

She held on regardless and when he weakly opened his eyes Ginger rushed in front of her and threw her arms around him.

"Oh Luneh, I was so worried."

He held her with one arm while trying to get off of Rell's lap. She lifted off and helped him sit up.

Kyzu nodded to him and looked at Zyra.

"I leave this to you." Then she walked off.

"What happened?" Zyra asked the monokeros as Ginger helped him to his feet.

"I have overstayed my welcome," he said gruffly. He looked at her companions one by one. "My human form is beginning to waver. I am reaching maturity."

Zyra nodded and noticed Ginger clutch to him with desperation in her eyes. It made her wince. Ginger had really fallen for him. It was doomed from the beginning.

"What must we do?" Rell asked softly.

The monokeros looked down at Ginger who refused to meet his gaze.

"You must return me to the border. The magic inside me is unstable. Only the magic of that land can contain my change."

"I see," Zyra said somberly. "When must we go?"

His blue eyes pierced through her and she was shocked how human they seemed.

"Now."

Zyra nodded and went to take his other side by he waved her off. Instead he leant on Ginger and with Zyra and Rair up ahead, they began to walk toward the border.

Ginger was silent as she bore Luneh through the forest. It was the farthest she had ever been from the village. Enui and Gharla flanked their back, while Rell stood behind Luneh in case he should fall. Their walk was quiet, almost like a death ceremony and Zyra felt the waves of Ginger's grief battering her thoughts. Unknown to the others Ginger and the monokeros were talking.

"Please don't leave me."

"I must Ginger. You know that."

"When will you be back?"

"I will never return here."

"Didn't I mean anything to you! Luneh! Please "

"Please Ginger, don't cry."

Zyra gritted her teeth as they walked on and on. The sun lowered in the sky, threatening to make their return a night travel. When they reached the border it was evening. Zyra stood beside the monokeros and the others backed away. Ginger helped the monokeros gingerly remove his clothing. He stood on his own as though gaining strength from the border's proximity. When he stood naked Ginger broke down and began to sob.

"Luneh," she cried desperately.

The others not counting Zyra watched in astonishment as the monokeros gathered her face in his hands. He wiped her tears and without warning kissed her. The kiss made Ginger's mouth glow and they saw the shadows of their tongues whipping between one another.

When it ended it was nothing sort of startling. It seemed too brief to contain such passion, but it had.

Ginger's rosy runny face scrunched up and they watched as the monokeros bent towards her ear. Whatever he was saying was not meant for them. Even Zyra could not hear. He moved his lips in a whisper and Ginger's eyes widened in shock. He pulled away from her, their hands the last piece of them that parted. Then he stepped over the border.

"I thank you for your kindness," he said, as his glamour increased. "You have taught me much and given me more than I expected. My blessing is upon you all."

Luneh grew brighter and brighter until their eyes began to hurt. Squinting through the light Zyra watched amazed as he grew into a full fledged human shaped adult right in front of them. He grew taller, reaching just above Kail, a feat in itself. He increased in muscle mass, putting on a layer of strength and muscles that took a lifetime of hard work to cultivate. His hair grew down to his waist, and his prominent horn grew longer and thicker as well.

Zyra knew Ginger had it bad when she hadn't bothered to even look.

The glamour faded and his blue crystalline eyes clouded over until the whole of his eyes was an inky black. The finished product of male adultness stood before them, massive and full of strength.

Ginger said nothing, simply staring at him in awe. He took another step back and gave them a beautiful smile. Ginger laughed, tears spilling out of her eyes.

"You still have dimples."

He chuckled, a low booming sound. He lifted his long flowing white hair in his arm and tossed it behind him. In a flash he suddenly turned into a majestic white stallion. The horn on his head was sharp and curled just like the one that had served him as a human. His hair moved with no wind, flickering in and around him like fire. The intelligent darker than night black eyes focused in on Zyra and she froze as her entire body tingled. Such power, it was incredible. She heard her friends groan and watched as everyone including Rell shielded their eyes and fell to their knees.

"What's happening to them?" she said shaking.

"They cannot receive my message nor stand my sight," the voice said loudly in her mind. "It is my power in you that allows you to stand as you do. Zyra my keromedio, are you ready to receive my message?"

She nodded. "Yes, I am."

"Come closer."

She obeyed, her head resting just inside the border. His horn touched her forehead and images began to flash as his voice spoke through them. A stone tower, purple eyes, her village, the wall.

"Here is my message Zyra:

Secure the border the wellspring wall, but understand that it will fall. The time of reckoning approaches, the Third blade cut seeks its reproaches. Forgotten ills that lie at night will claw out lines to let in light. And should you fail to quell this flood, the price you pay will be your blood."

She clutched her head and squeezed her eyes shut as the words were etched into her mind. It repeated over and over until she knew she could not forget, would never forget the monokero's message.

"Be well my child. I know your desires and I have pity. This is my gift to you."

A cold chill seized her and she felt as though a wind had run through her entire body. It curled around her and burst open and she could only gasp as it pulled away. What had he done?

She heard a loud neigh and cracked open an eye. Rearing on his hindlegs the monokeros stretched to the sky. Then he raced off, vanishing without a trace.

With the light gone her comrades recovered. Zyra went to Ginger who stood up shakiest and gave her a hard long hug.

"What did he say to you?" Zyra whispered, holding her dearest friend.

"I...I don't remember," she stuttered. "I don't think I'm supposed to remember, but...it filled me with hope Zyra. Hope."