Oh Baby

Story Info
I didn't know getting pregnant could be so hard.
3.6k words
3.86
145k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang, it was my sister. "Hi Carol," her cheery voice sang, "How is my favorite sister?"

Not feeling nearly as cheery as she I replied, "OK Helen, how is my only sister?"

Only two years older we were very close and were always doing things together. At her wedding I was her maid of honor and wound up dating two of the groomsmen -- first Karl than Steve, brothers at that, before marrying Steve, the one who severed as best man. When we get together it was our little inside joke as I go around teasing -- "I got the best man!"

At least he was the best man for me! Sometimes I have to pinch myself, am I dreaming this? I'm so over the top in love with this guy that I don't see his faults and even better he doesn't see mine either. He is awesome - loving, caring, funny, and supportive. I love when he sings in the shower. I love the silly things he says. I love his personality, his convictions, his character. I love his body and his mind and his heart. I love running my hands through his hair. I love his smell. I love being cuddled tightly in his arms. I love the way he looks at me with his shiny blue eyes. I love the feelings of bliss and harmony when he is in me. I love his good night kisses and his good morning touches. I never knew I could love someone so completely and have that love come right back to me. Now I get to spend my life with someone who makes me happy, who is my other half. It is incredible.

Being so crazy in love it seemed only natural that after several years of marriage we wanted to start a family. It was on one of our mini vacations that we took together with my sister and her husband that conversation came around to children.

"Robert, Helen," Steve began after dinner one evening, "Carol and I are thinking it is about time to start a family and we were thinking how much fun it would be if we both had children about the same age. What do you think?"

Robert and Helen agreed it was a wonderful idea so began our quest.

Helen easily won the race to see who could get pregnant first and now it was two years later and I was still childless.

"Robert and I are thinking it is about time to have a second child," Helen happily informed me, "so if we are to have babies together we have got to get you pregnant soon!"

"Go ahead without me," I intoned, "I don't think it is meant to be."

"That's the first problem," Helen shot back, "we have got to think positively. I've given this lot of thought and study so let's give it another try."

"Helen, I've been trying, what more can I do? I get naked, open my arms, spread my legs, take in my lovers' juice and have nothing but an orgasm to show for it. I think seven years of being on the pill has done me in."

There was a long silence, then with a slow measured scolding tone Helen spoke again. "How is it that a good Catholic girl was on the pill!? Moreover you have only been married for four years, why on earth were you on the pill during your college days?"

"What do you think? - So I wouldn't get pregnant!" I shouted into the phone. "And it worked, I didn't get pregnant and now I can't get pregnant, I'll never be a mom so leave me alone!"

"OK, OK, OK," Helen spoke trying to calm me down as she abandoned her self-righteous tone, "that was then, this is now so let just move forward. Step two then is to get you to a Priest, confess and get absolved. The one downtown at the 35 Avenue church is good about these sorts of things so go there."

"It has been so long I don't know what to say," I protested.

"Just say -- 'Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. I have wandered from the faith but have now returned home. I have used the birth control pill and slept with men before I was married. I now am happily married and desire to be a mother so covet God's blessing."

"Let me get a pencil and paper so I can write this down," I gowned. Are you sure this is going to help?"

"We have got to cover all bases," Helen replied. "Oh and when you are downtown pick up a 'basal body temperature thermometer' so we can determine if you are releasing an egg each month. Also get an 'ovulation predictor kit' so we can pinpoint your ovulation."

"So," I challenged, "when we pinpoint ovulation, then what?"

"We get some sperm deposited into you vagina right away, close to your cervical opening, silly girl! You know -- intercourse, just make sure Steve's penis is buried deep in your vagina when he ejaculates and then make sure to stay lying down so his cum doesn't just come pouring out of you puss."

So absolved of my sins (thank goodness for liberal Priest) I began charting my temperature and testing my urine so I would know when I was at my peak for conception. After a couple of months we knew just by the date when I was getting close.

The sperm, we were told, would survive several days in me but my egg was only good for 12 to 24 hours. Once our indicators told us it was time Steve and I would copulate several times a day -- but to no avail as far as pregnancy goes though Steve enjoyed the pussy feast.

In the evening we would go 'missionary' because it was suppose to offers the greatest possibility of conception. I made sure Steve got good penetration and as I lay in a prone position I would visualize his sperm being deposited near my cervical opening then swimming up to meet my egg.

In the morning we would go 'doggy' as I got penetrated from behind. Steve was able to move with deep powerful thrusts then deposit his cum close to my cervix again. His orgasms were more intense this way and according to some old wives tale (that Steve claimed was true) made for a happier baby. I enjoyed knowing my submissive position and the sight of my cunt excited him so and dreamed of that happy baby.

Through we were trying to get pregnant we never lost sight of the fact that we were first and foremost lovers so we worked to kept the romance alive in our relationship. We made love because we were in love. Even so when I peaked each month my man could sense my desire to be impregnated by him. I desperately wanted to please him; be the mother of his child.

Romance and the power of positive thinking still were not enough for me to conceive. I couldn't convince Steve to have a sperm analysis so without his knowing it I had a post-coital test done. Around the time of my ovulation we made love in the evening then in the morning I headed off to the doctor's office. Similar to a pap smear, a small amount of cervical mucous was collected and evaluated. The number of sperm present was disappointingly small. At least now I knew why I wasn't getting pregnant.

I knew Steve would be very disappointed not being a father as I was not being a mother but I wasn't sure how to break the news to him.

When I told Helen the results she didn't seem surprised. I've been thinking," Helen said, "you need a donor."

"No Helen," I protested, "We don't have the money to try some expensive procedure and Steve wouldn't go for the idea anyway."

"What if it doesn't cost any money and Steve doesn't know," Helen countered, "and besides Steve would do anything for you so maybe you should give him the joy of fatherhood."

"When is your next ovulation," Helen queried.

"Around the 18th," I replied, "but it doesn't matter because that's two days before Steve gets back from his two weeks in the Army Reserves."

"Perfect," Helen nearly shouted, "that's perfect. Before the army gets home the marines will take a shot. See, I've been talking with Steve's brother Karl and he is on leave then from Camp Pendleton. I told him how you wanted a sperm donor and all and since you two already have carnal knowledge of each other I think it would be OK for you two to have a go of it again. Any baby you two make will have the same traits as what you and Steve would have so it's a perfect match!"

"Would a good Catholic girl do this?" I countered.

"They did it in the Bible times, you know like Abraham. Besides even if it isn't just the same I know the Priest will forgive you." Helen was practically giddy as she continued. "My next ovulation is on the 13th so Robert and I will have a little head start on you by just a little bit. This is going to be great!"

After thinking about it for a couple of days I let Helen know that I was against the idea and ask her to tell Karl not to come.

Helen called me on the 14th and she was ecstatic. "It was so good," she cooed, "Robert just blew me away -- I feel pregnant already."

By the 16th my hormone were running hot and my emotions were craving motherhood. I broke down and called Karl. A lot like his brother he was thoughtful, wanted to be helpful but was mindful of the implications. "Can you come over tomorrow night?" I heard myself saying. "It's best to have the sperm in me before my egg is released." Planning my pregnancy was something I was well practiced at so this slight modification of using my brother-in-laws sperm no longer seemed to far-fetched.

The evening of the 17th Karl and I went out to eat. It was as though I needed some kind of permission from Steve so I called him and told him that Karl was here on leave and we were out having a bit to eat. Karl and Steve then talked for quit a bit enjoying each others company. Handing the phone back to me I told Steve how much I loved him and how I was looking forward to his return home.

When we returned to the house I showed Karl to the guest bedroom. After showering I sat and contemplated a bit more before heading to where Karl was. Dropping my bathrobe I climbed into bed with him. He put his magazine down and studied my naked body before rolling me over and massaging by back side.

"So how much did you tell Helen," I asked, she seems to know we were lovers at one time."

"I haven't spoken to her at all about us, past or present," Karl responded. "Of course she knows we dated for six months but I haven't talked with her at all. I did tell Robert I had some leave coming up but that is it. I don't think they know I'm in town now -- I only came because you called."

"Really," I mused as I rolled over and spread my legs giving Karl the come on. "Well I slipped up and mentioned that I was on the pill while we were dating so she knows we were lovers. She planted this idea in my head to have you come and get me pregnant." As I thought about this I laughed, "I think she lied and will need to go to confession too when this is all over!"

Turning my attention back to Karl I said, "I remember how nice it felt when you would bring me to orgasm by sucking my clit -- do you think you could do that for old time's sake?"

There was something special about how Karl's lips could work a girl's pussy and it wasn't too long before he had me moaning as his moist lips and tongue worked their magic. I closed my eyes and abandoned myself to the intoxicating animal passions that gripped my body. Like a female in heat during breeding season my pussy became enlarged and my vagina wet as its pungent aroma signaled the male, "Let me be your female."

Karl moved up and kissed me on the mouth as his thick cock parted my pussy lips then found my vagina. My body quivered at the thought of being impregnated by this potent male. As his powerful body moved over me and his grunts of pleasure filled the room my body responded in unison with his and my voice echoed with cries of satisfaction. I felt uninhibited as this man worked to make me a complete woman.

Then came the loud gasp. He erupted, plunging himself deep into me. His engorged cock filled my vagina. His scrotum tickled my bottom. His hairy pubic pressed against my swollen pussy -- my clit cried out in ecstasy. The next thing I knew I was in paradise. My vagina repeatedly gripped his penis and my pussy was aflame with sweet desire as a sensuous warmth spread over my body.

"One part of me wants to fill guilty for enjoying that so much," I confided after I finished my orgasm while continuing to enjoy the feel of his cock in me. "But on the other hand getting pregnant should be something to remember - don't you think?"

When morning came I massaged Karl's penis to an erection (not that it need much help) then showed him my pussy again as I lay 'doggy' on the bed. Kneeling behind me, Karl did me the honors of impregnating me again. With powerful deep thrust he rocked my body for ten minutes before depositing his sperm deep in my vagina.

When I thanked him for his donation he just smiled and said, "It was my pleasure. Let me know if I can help again!"

...

Two days later when Steve got home I had a romantic evening all planned out with a candle light dinner, good wine, soft music, hoping this would ease my conscience.

Later as I massaged the soreness out of his back he suddenly rolled over gazing into my eyes. "Isn't this about the time of month when we should be trying for a baby?"

Bending down I whispered, "I have my baby and it's you! I was reading when a couple is having a hard time getting pregnant it is often helpful to just forget about it, if it happens, it happens, and instead concentrate on just pleasing each other and 'letting yourself go'."

With that I lay my naked body on top of his, letting my long hair hang down over his face giving us an intimate lover's curtain as we focused on each other. We talked and laughed. He told me some silly jokes - I told him about Helen's orgasm. He said sorry for not calling home every day - I told him about my confession to the Priest for using birth control. He said he loved the feel of my cheek against his - I said I love the little crinkle at the corner of your eyes when you smile. He said I love you - I said I love you more. We kissed passionately throughout.

Steve's erect cock was begging for attention so I sat up on him, took his shaft and laid it lengthwise between my pussy lips. Then leaning forward I began to run my clitoris up and down his penis as he fondled my breast. "This is feeling really good to me, do you like it too?"

"Oh baby," Steve groaned, "you are wonderful!"

I continued to massage my clit on his cock until I felt myself approaching a climax. I quickly pulled myself forward letting his penis slip into my wet hole. Thus impaled, I began to ride him like a cowgirl on a raging bull. With such wild thrashing my hair was flying, breast bouncing as cock and puss suck and slurped together. When I came Steve quickly followed. Hot waves of pleasure pulsated through my body as his white goo poured into me. All the while I kept riding the bucking beast, penis and vagina doing the mating dance. My heart was racing and breathing heavy when I finally collapsed back onto Steve's chest. From the wetness of my pussy and thighs I could tell he had given me a big load of cum and I had managed to splatter it all around our genitals.

"I got two weeks worth of your semen all over me," I cooed.

"If there is anything to "just letting yourself go" then I'll bet we have put a baby in the cooker tonight because that was wild - it felt so right," Steve said as he held me tight.

Seven weeks later the drug store pregnancy test suggested it and ten weeks later the doctor confirmed it. I was pregnant at last -- date of conception, I wrote down the 20th. That reminded me that my list of sins was beginning to pile up and I should really do something about it. ...

"It is crazy out there," Steve announced after picking up baby and giving him a hug before giving me my back from work kiss. "Because we got a new military contract you can't believe the background clearance checks they are putting us through. Not only that but because of the potential threats they want us to have on recorded a way to identify all our family members. Talk about invasion of privacy!"

Steve had a good paying job and because it sounded scary to me I was willing to trade some freedom for security. Besides signing a paper giving permission to do the background check there was also a kit for each family member to collect a cheek swab for identification purposes.

I didn't think much more about it until I happened to mention it to Helen a few weeks later. "They are doing a DNA test!" she gasped. "I'm so glad you didn't listen to me and have that affair with Karl. With DNA they can tell your baby's parentage you know and it would have been awful if Steve wasn't the daddy of little Jeffery.

"But I did listen to you," I wailed. "I don't think Steve is the father! I asked Karl to come over and he impregnated me twice right at my peak time for conception - and to make my guilt worse I made sure Karl enjoyed it by enjoying it myself because I wanted to have a happy baby! Now my happiness is ruined for me and baby and Steve -- I'm such an awful person!"

"OK, OK, OK," Helen exclaimed. "Let's keep calm so we can think straight. First thing is we have got to get downtown and confess these sins or for sure things won't work out."

Driving back for the confession I sat glum and silent. "The Priest was pretty hard on me," Helen volunteered. "He talked about a mill stone being hung around my neck and being drowned for leading you astray. I can't apologize enough for causing this problem. How did it go for you?"

"Not that good," I responded. "He made me give all the little details. 'Was this my first affair?' -- Yes. 'Did we kiss?' -- Yes. 'Why did we kiss?' -- Because sex without kissing seems unnatural. 'Did we get naked?' -- Well of course. 'Did we have oral sex?' -- Yes, he did me. 'Why did we have oral sex?' -- Because I like the intense orgasm it gives me and it makes my vagina wet and ready for the penis. 'How long did you copulate?' -- Long enough to bring me to another orgasm. 'Did he ejaculate in you?' -- For sure, that was the whole idea! 'How many times did you have intercourse?' -- Twice. 'Is this the last time you are going to do this?' -- Absolutely! 'Go and sin no more' -- OK!"

...

Steve burst through the door, tossed a packet on the table then headed straight to his office and closed the door. I tepidly went over and picked up the bundle and could see it was from the security firm. In what seemed like forever I just sat at the table holding my four month old baby boy. My minded raced thinking about my sorry circumstance and what was coming. After a half hour Steve emerged and I was on the verge of tears and started to plead for mercy and forgiveness.

"I can see you're really upset," I started to say as I stood up but then he interrupted me.

"Sorry about that. The stock market took a dive today. I wanted to see how bad we were hit and plan the next move."

"Did you see the test results?" he continued as he took baby from me and pointed to the papers. "We are good to go. See Jeffery, here is my favorite section where it shows how mommy's DNA mixes with daddy's DNA to makes baby Jeffery's DNA. It's just amazing how they can figure this stuff out isn't it -- but even more amazing is the sensuous way mommy can mix my DNA with her DNA to get such a happy baby boy!

I starred at the test results - my vision blurred as I started to cry - "Thank you Lord!"

Pulling me close Steve gave me a kiss on the cheek as the three of us huddled together. "See Jeff, mommy is crying and it is the male's dilemma to figure out if she is happy or sad and why!