Oh Brother

Story Info
An unexpected phone call leads to an adventure.
5.4k words
4.35
155.8k
29
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers

I guess most people experience flat periods in their lives, times when they seem to be treading water while the rest of the world is whirling by, and I was in one of those periods now. 36 years old, happily married for 15 years and raising two kids, a solid home in a fairly affluent neighborhood and a well paid .. if somewhat boring ... job. Even the children seemed to be in that backwater period ... Past the brat stage, but not yet into the terrible teen syndrome. All in all, a life that was predictable and unchallenging ... until the phone call from my brother!

Jeremy had been an unexpected and belated addition to the family when mom and dad were in their early 50’s. He was ten years younger than me, so we hadn’t exactly been close as children. I guess that made his call even more surprising, containing as it did an invitation to visit with him and his wife for the weekend. I was away at College before Jeremy was really old enough to know what was going on in the world, and never really returned ... getting married not long after graduating and settling in a town quite a distance from home, so we had seen little of each other apart from the occasional family get together. Jane and I had attended his wedding some three years ago, but that was the last time I’d seen him.

I sat in my office after his phone call trying to picture his wife Louise ... it was difficult to get a clear picture, weddings are such tumultuous occasions, where everyone is dressed up in stiff and unfamiliar clothes, and act accordingly, but I did recall dancing with her at the reception and admiring the long satin dress she’d chosen for the occasion, a dress that clung to her body and outlined her physical charms enough to know that Jeremy was a very lucky man. But then, so was I, Jane ... my wife ... had been stunning when I met her, and still turned heads every time she walked into a room, so it was little wonder that I had difficulty putting face and features to Jeremy’s wife!

The call itself had been a little strange too, telling me that he had a difficult personal problem to deal with and the only person he and Louise could think of that might be able to help was me. Of course I felt a little flattered by that, but the idea of flying half way across the country for the weekend didn’t appeal much, and I wasn’t sure if Jane could get out of her commitments or if we could make suitable arrangements for the kids, so I told Jeremy I’d have to think about it and get back to him later that evening. He sighed, but accepted that, and I told him not to worry, I was sure everything would work out for the best ... amazing the trite things we say in situations like that!

When I got home from work I immediately told Jane about the call, and was surprised when she insisted that I go ... particularly when she indicated that she wouldn’t be able to come along herself, but was sure that wasn’t important as obviously it was me they needed the help from. Sometimes the logic of the female mind escapes me! I thought back to the times when Jane had been upset at any suggestion of me going off for a weekend fishing trip with some male friends, she used to say, “We’re a couple, we should always be together, sharing the fun times as well as the difficult times”, I couldn’t argue with that, so had always opted out of the trips, yet here she was, virtually insisting that I go away for a weekend on my own. I even tried her own lines on her, but she just grinned and said, “Don’t be silly, darling, this is different, this is family, and they need you, have you ever known Jeremy to ask you for help before? ... I shook my head ... so, it must be important, and you must go, ring and book your flight, then ring Jeremy straight away and tell him when you’ll be arriving, and don’t worry about me and the kids, we’ll be fine, honest, now go and do it” with that she kissed me hard, then turned me around and patted my on the backside, “Off with you” she said.

Sighing, still not at all certain I wanted to go, yet really needing to break out of the lethargy that was creeping over me of late, I rang and made the booking, then rang Jeremy. My call was answered by Louise, who told me that Jeremy had popped out to the shop, when I told her that I’d be coming this weekend and gave her the flight details there was a lengthy silence, and for a moment I had the terrible fear that Jeremy hadn’t mentioned his invitation, but then her voice came over the line, low and vibrating a little, “I’m so glad Peter, I was afraid you might not come ... but I was really hoping you would ... we’ll tell you all about it when you arrive ... I ...I hope you can help” she said, and that left me more puzzled than ever.

Friday arrived and Jane met me at work with a packed suitcase and drove me to the airport and clung to me and kissed me so hard, it felt like the first time all over again, then she turned quickly away, “Help them if you can Peter” she whispered, and then was gone, leaving a puzzled ... and slightly hot husband standing in a line of grinning people.

The flight was smooth and surprisingly quick, so it was only two hours later that I was disembarking, to be met by Jeremy and almost hugged to death, rushed into his car and driven home ... him talking a million miles an hour about absolutely nothing! Then we were there, and Louise was at the door to greet me, looking beautiful, and radiant and giving me a hug that took my mind back to the dance at the wedding when her delightful body had molded itself to mine as we danced. Her hug was the same, molding her body to me, squeezing me, and whispering into my ear how delighted she was to see me again. I defy any man not to react to that sort of embrace, so I was a little embarrassed when she pulled away, to find that I had the beginnings of an erection!

Then Jeremy was grabbing my bags and taking me to the spare room and showing me where the bathroom was if I needed a shower after my flight, and Louise was calling out that she’d have a light meal ready in about 20 minutes so not to hurry. I quickly disrobed and headed for the shower, standing under the stinging water, allowing the day’s tensions to wash away and thinking of Jeremy and Louise. They’d both changed quite a bit in the three years since their wedding, Jeremy had filled out quite a lot and was no longer the tall gawky kid I remember, and even though there was an underlying tension in him, he still seemed a considerably calmer person than he had been. Louise had filled out a little too ... but in all the right places .. and looked absolutely stunning, especially as she had let her hair grow. At the wedding it had been cropped quite short, but now it stretched halfway down her back, long, silken blonde hair that shimmered as she walked. I thought again what a lucky gut Jeremy was ...then turned on the cold tap to get rid of the slight thickening of my cock that thinking of Louise had provoked!

I rejoined them in the lounge and was immediately taken in to the dining room to enjoy the light salad meal that Louise had prepared. Talk at the table was general ... catching up on news of other family members, of our respective jobs, and some memories of our childhood that I was surprised Jeremy remembered, him being so much younger than me at the time. Then Jeremy poured a couple of drinks and suggested that as it was still warm we should enjoy them outside by the pool. I walked out and looked around at the delightful setting, the water sparkling in the dying light, the trees bordering the property to give it almost total privacy, and told them how beautiful it was. They both grinned and told me how they’d searched high and low for the right place, and couldn’t believe their luck when this had come on the market twelve months ago. They’d snapped it up, even though it was a little bit more expensive than they’d planned. I said “Whatever you paid was worth it, it’s fantastic”

Then a silence fell between us, a silence with some tension underlying it, and I looked from one to the other, wondering who and when was going to tell me why Id been invited. I saw Louise nudge Jeremy with her toe, and nod, and Jeremy swallowed and turned to me.

“Peter” he said, “I guess you’ve been wondering what this is all about, and why I couldn’t just talk to you over the phone, but ... it’s a little bit delicate .. and personal” he glanced at Louise again and she smiled softly and reached out to touch him. “Well, it’s like this ... when we got married Louise and I decided we wanted to have kids as soon as possible so we would still be young when they were growing up .. he flushed .. you know what it was like for me, mom and dad were quite old when they had me, so I never got the benefit of dad playing sport with me, or mom and dad sharing my likes in music and stuff, there was just too much of a gap”

I frowned, realizing for the first time that it would have been difficult for him, and I flushed as I also realized that I wouldn’t have helped much either, shooing him away when I was in my teens because my own interests came first. I even felt a little guilty.

“Anyway, Louise wanted children early too, so we began trying almost straight away. But the weeks went by and became months, and nothing happened, then the months became a year and still nothing happened” he said.

I grinned at him, “I know what you mean, it took Jane and I nearly two years to have our first, and although I can’t say we were deliberately trying to get her pregnant, we sure weren’t taking any precautions to stop it ...and it sure was fun!” I said.

Both Louise and Jeremy laughed and grinned at each other, “I certainly can’t say it wasn’t fun” he said. Then his face sobered, “But, when it got to two years for us and there was still no sign of a pregnancy, we decided we’d better get things checked out ... he flushed, and Louise reached over and touched his arm again ... well, it turned out that Louise was fine and as fertile as she needed to be, but there was a problem with me. Apparently that accident I had up at uncle’s farm when I was 6 years old, when I ran my bicycle through the barb wire fence and ended up in hospital, caused some internal scarring that prevented my testicles from working properly, and my sperm count is so low it’s almost non existent. I can never make Louise pregnant” he said, and I could see the pain in his face, and hear it in his voice.

There was silence for a moment, a moment that seemed to go on and on, and I looked from one to the other, seeing their discomfort, but also seeing their love, as once again Louise reached out and held his hand, whispering soothing words. Then his head came up and he half grinned at me, “So, there isn’t going to be a little Jeremy running around .. unless ... well, the doctor talked to us about adoption, and although we thought about it long and hard, it didn’t seem right, it wouldn’t be our child really, in any way ... and Louise is still fertile ... so ... the doctor then talked to us about the possibility of a sperm donor .. you know, fertilizing Louise’s eggs with someone else’s sperm ... He flushed and glanced at Louise, then took a deep breath ... well we looked at that hard, because at least the child would be half ours, but the idea of some total stranger being involved .. well, that put us both off. It was then that the doctor suggested that perhaps another family member could donate” he said, then stopped.

My eyes had widened, and my jaw had dropped, and I spluttered, “You mean ... you want me to ...donate sperm for ...?”

Jeremy nodded, and even managed a small joke, “Well, you’ve proved you can do it with your two beautiful children!” he said.

I was totally stunned, “But why me? I mean, there are other family members” I stammered.

Jeremy glanced over at Louise, an almost tortured look on his face, and she gripped his hand, then turned to me, swallowing dryness from her throat and blushing furiously, “Well, Peter, when the doctor explained the whole process to us, that they’d remove eggs from me at particular times of the month, then inject the donor sperm into them in the laboratory, and if the egg became impregnated, they’d then place the egg back into my womb for it to grow to fruition, it all seemed terribly tacky, antiseptic and remote, not at all the start I think a child needs ... she swallowed again and glanced at Jeremy, and this time he reached over to pat her hand ... I think a child should be conceived in love and passion, and there’s only one way to do that” she said.

My mind was spinning wildly .. they weren’t suggesting ... no ... they couldn’t be .. I mean .. that was crazy!

Jeremy looked at me, seeing my confusion and my shock, and nodded, “Yes, Peter, we’d like you to be the sperm donor .. only not the way the doctors set out ... the natural way ... that’s why it had to be you ... there was no one else that Louise would even consider being with ... and you couldn’t really get closer to me than my own brother, could you? it would be like it was my child .. you understand?” he said, quietly.

Louise stood up and took Jeremy’s hand, “I think we should go inside and let Peter think about it, I can see it’s been quite a shock” she said, and then briefly leaned down and brushed her lips lightly over my cheeks before leading Jeremy indoors.

I sat there staring at the pool, my mind going a million miles an hour ... they were actually asking me to make love to Louise and get her pregnant! I couldn’t believe it ... I couldn’t do it ... oh I couldn’t say I hadn’t looked at another woman since I got married, but I’d never seriously considered straying .. and I couldn’t say that I didn’t find Louise extremely attractive .. no .. more that that, downright sexy! but still .. I was still a happily married man and cheating on Jane just didn’t seem right ... but then .. they were pretty desperate, they’d have to be to even consider this step, god, what must Jeremy be going through .. thinking of his wife with another man.

I leaned back and closed my eyes with a groan, trying to sort everything out, but the more I thought about it, the more complicated it became. I heard the door open and close and opened my eyes, to see Louise standing there, glass in hand, “I thought you might need a drink, Peter, look ... I’m sorry if we’ve shocked you ...believe me, we thought long and hard before we even agreed to get in touch .. I just hope ...” then she handed me the glass and knelt in front of me, taking my other hand in hers and drawing it towards her, and trailing my finger tips around her left nipple. I gasped, my eyes widening, it was clear she wasn’t wearing a bra, and her nipple was rock hard and incredibly long, “This is just from thinking about it, Peter ... thinking of you and I” she said, and continued to stroke her nipple with my finger tips. Then she let go and stood up and hurried inside.

I wasn’t at all surprised to find that my cock was almost bursting from my shorts, and I knew she must have seen that. My finger tips still tingled from the touch of her nipples, god they were so long and hard, imagine wrapping my lips round those .. oh god...I groaned .. feeling my resolve weakening, feeling my normal horniness taking control ..Jane, Jane, help me! I cried out silently into the night, but Jane wasn’t there ...and Louise was...and she’d let me know in no uncertain terms that she wanted me .. that the thought of being with me was exciting her. Maybe ...just maybe I could talk Jeremy out of it ...appeal to something inside him ...maybe he could help me to resist .. I was sure deep down that he didn’t really want to do it this way ... me and Louise, making love.

I gulped down the drink and climbed from my chair, determined to talk to Jeremy, persuade him ...and talk myself out of the feelings of desire that were growing in me as every moment passed ... damn, damn, damn... why me?

I put on my most serious face and marched indoors, only to find the kitchen empty, and the lounge empty too, and everything was incredibly quiet. I stood in the middle of the room looking around, “He’s not here” she said, softly, “He’s gone off to the cinema and wont be back for a couple of hours”

I jerked around at the sound of her voice and my eyes bugged and my jaw dropped. She was standing in the doorway, looking absolutely stunning, wearing a pale blue satin night dress that hugged every curve of her body, and stopped just a few inches down her thighs. Her long blonde hair was loose, cascading down over her breasts, partially concealing those amazing nipples as they jutted out through the clingy satin. Slowly she undulated across the room, and my eyes never left her, roaming up and down her magnificent body. She took the glass from my hands and moved sensuously over to the bar and refilled it ...and my eyes hooked on to her incredibly tight, sexy ass, and her long legs. She made a drink for herself too and brought both back to where I was standing, handing mine to me. She flicked her head, and her hair swept back, revealing those hard long nipples, and my eyes drank them in ...”I’m glad you like them, Peter, I’m glad they excite you ...they do love to be touched you know” she said, and again lifted my hand and ran the tips of my fingers around them.

I shuddered, almost spilling my drink, and with a light laugh she let my hand go and lifted her glass, “To us. Peter ... to our baby” she said, and tilted her head to drink her toast. Almost in a daze I followed suit, lifting my glass and drinking. “You didn’t make a toast, Peter” she whispered.

I hesitated, swallowing wildly, then lifted my glass ... and at the same time lifted my hand and cupped her breast, letting my fingers roam over her nipples again, feeling her shiver, “To us, Louise ...to our baby” I said softly, and staring deep into each other’s eyes we slowly sipped the rest of our drinks. When they were empty, she took the glasses back to the bar and came to me and slid her arms around my neck ... and for the first time, we kissed ... light and tentative at first, but quickly growing into a passionate , deep, tongue dancing kiss that left us both breathless. My hands started just holding her waist, then slipped to her ass cheeks and caressed them through the satin material ...then moved under her hem and onto her naked skin ...and she moaned and squirmed against me ... and I knew I wanted her ...wanted her with a passion ...and she knew it too ...as she drew away and smiled.

Then she reached forward and unhooked and unzipped my shorts and slowly peeled them down, so eager that she took my jocks with them and my hard cock sprang forward and almost collided with her face. She gasped , and quickly grabbed hold of it, stroking it gently, brushing it against her cheeks, then flicking it with her tongue...and I jumped and jerked, almost falling over. She stood up, laughing, her eyes burning ...and reached behind for the small zip and pulled it down. It sounded loud in the silence, and so did the rustle of satin as her night dress cascaded to the floor ... and she was naked ... gloriously naked ...and she was magnificent! Her breasts weren’t as large as I’d expected, but those amazingly long nipples more than made up for it. Her waist was trim and her stomach almost flat .. and between her legs ...nothing .. absolutely nothing...she was totally clean shaven!

She saw where my eyes were looking and she smiled, “Do you like that Peter?” she asked, “I did it just for you, I thought it might excite you”

I reached out and trailed my fingers over her smooth pussy lips, “God, it’s awesome” I whispered hotly, more turned on than I can ever remember being. She shivered as my fingers slid just inside and brushed over her clitoris, and reached up to put her arms around my neck .. and we drew together in another kiss .. this time I could feel her nipples boring into my chest and she could feel my hard cock boring into her stomach .. and the kiss was deep and long and passionate .. and we rubbed our naked bodies together, my hands roaming her, her hands roaming me .. getting hotter and hotter.

Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers
12