Oh Brother!

Story Info
Wife agrees to a bit of brother-in-law love.
2.7k words
3.98
171.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I have been married for just over three years now and we're as much in love now as the day we were married. So much in love that we do our very best at keeping each other happy - One such instance you'll find as you continue to read.

Paul, my husband is forty-two, six feet three inches tall, has a little meat around the middle and I've always found all that in addition to his receding hairline to be very attractive. Paul is a very handsome man. His measurements - 8 inches.

Me? I'm twenty-five, five feet six inches tall, boob length straight blonde hair and work out when the mood strikes. My measurements - 32-24-36. Paul's description of me is 'thick and tight.'

As I'm sure you can imagine, we have had more than our share of looks and comments from people about our age difference. Well, we've become quite immune to it and now when we actually notice it we have fun… I'll say things to Paul like "Hey Uncle Paulie, I liiiiiiiike you!" or he'll say "Hello little girl, wanna come with me?" We may be nearly seventeen years apart in age but let me tell you, Pauls a stud in the bedroom and a gentleman out of it. Don't get me wrong, he makes love to me in a way that makes me melt but I realize that's not what you want to hear about now is it? Nor is it what I want to tell.

Not too long ago we were having brunch at a local diner when the subject of sex came up, as it often does. I was a bit uncomfortable because I wasn't sure if we could be overheard by other patrons but I was also finding myself a bit excited by that very same fact.

"Julie, I want to eat your pussy." Looking right into my eyes, not caring if the people in the next booth could hear, not caring that the waitress was walking up behind him. His words to me "I want to eat your pussy" flushed me entirely. I knew this because I felt myself grow warm from head to toe as well as the involuntary muscle spasms beginning in the depths of my slit. At that realization I gave in and began my own workout, slowly opening and closing my legs to help the process along. Most guys will tell a girl he loves to eat pussy just to get into her pants. I'm not stupid nor are most of us but Paul does enjoy it. Countless times over the years he's eaten me into pure ecstasy without so much as a mention of a fuck afterward.

He sees that what he's saying to me has gotten my juices flowing, literally. I notice an impish grin appear on his face as he asks "Do you notice when a guy checks you out?" Now, verbally, I'm modest. But I know I have a cute little body, I don't work out for the helluva it you know. And I wear blouses and sweaters that hug my tits for that very reason… to attract attention. "Not a chance" I say.

"No really, that tight little body of yours keeps 'em drooling baby and I know that for a fact."

"Oh really? And just how exactly do you know that?"

His grin widens as he leans forward and whispers "I know because Donnie told me so."

Donnie, Paul's older brother who has been in constant touch with us since we've moved out of state is visiting this weekend. He too is a good looking guy, one that I'd not have turned away had I not fallen in love with his brother first.

"Oh my god! Nuh uh!"

The mere thought of this sent me reeling with excitement and it must have shown because he was sure to remind me that Donnies spending a long weekend this weekend at our house and "I'm not sure I'll be able to control my brother all three days."

I couldn't take it anymore! I told Paul to pay the bill so I could get home and fuck his brains out.

And that's what we did. All the while I was riding his magnificent cock, filling my cunt to full, he was telling me what I wanted to do to and with his brother. You know what? He was absolutely right on all counts. And you know what else? I had every intention on doing them all.

For the next two days, Paul and I planned and schemed. This was going to be a fuck filled weekend.

"Donnie!" Paul shouted as Donnie walked up the driveway. They do some kind of masculine handshake thingy then they hug. It's obvious these two men love each other as much as two brothers possibly could.

As part of our little scheme, I slip behind Paul wearing only my tightest fitting tee, braless of course and shorts that seemed to be painted on. As Paul steps aside I move in with my arms spread wide to embrace Donnie with my whole body. "It's been too long sweetie, we're so glad you're here" I said as I squeezed him as tightly as I could feeling my tits smash into his chest.

The rest of the day was filled with the teases and insinuations that Paul and I had agreed on earlier in the week as well as a few I made up on the fly. Neither of them seemed to mind though which was evident from the periodic bulges in their pants.

After dinner and the clean-up, Paul asked if we were in the mood to lay back and enjoy a movie.

"Sounds like a plan" Donnie says.

As Paul headed to the entertainment center to pop in a DVD, Ronnie took a seat on the sofa and I excused myself by saying "I'm going to change into my movie watching clothes if no one minds." At this, Ronnie seemed to be a bit disappointed but chuckled and told me to make myself comfortable.

Paul was just sitting down with the remote in his hand as I walked out in one of his XL t-shirts, pony tail in my hair and not much else. With that devilish grin on his face again he pats the space on the sofa between him and Donnie. "Have a seat babe, just in time. The movies starting."

As the movie started, and the name of the movie showed on the screen, I feigned an "ooooh my!" I noticed a little discomfort from Donnie. The last thing he expected was a fuck flick so I nudged Paul and he leaned across me and whispered to Donnie. I honestly don't know to this day what he said to him but it worked. Donnie relaxed, sat back and seemed a bit more comfortable.

As the movie progressed and the action on the screen was getting hotter so were the three of us. Obviously, I could feel myself getting moist, moist from the thought of what was about to happen more than what was going on on the television screen. Moist from seeing the bulges to my left and my right.

On screen, she was taking it hard, doggie style while the moans and groans were piped in.

I couldn't hold out any longer. I moved my shirt up my right leg and found my pussy. Immediately circling my clit with my middle finger I lay my head back with eyes closed letting a moan escape my lips.

At this, I feel movement to my left as Donnie seemed to be positioning himself for a better look and hopefully easier access when he finally realizes that I want him to help me along.

This is so fucking hot I'm thinking to myself. Here I am working my clit with both my husband and his brother watching and I'm loving it! Through my bated breath I force myself to whisper "I need a mouth to take my cum. I need…" and at this Paul says to Donnie "C'mon bro, help the lady out will ya? You see she needs some assistance here." Donnie needed no further direction. He jumped up from where he was sitting, practically knocked the coffee table over that was directly in front of me, fell to his knees and buried his face between my legs. He attacked me like a dog in heat and oh did he know what he was doing! Immediately he slid his tongue between my lips and into my hole as far as he could.

Opening my eyes and looking down I see him eating my pussy. Donnie. Paul's brother. Eating my pussy. I lost it. I grabbed his hair with both hands and forced his mouth hard onto my cunt. As hard as I could stand it. Slowly I begin grinding my pussy on his face, not being able to catch my breath knowing I'm ready to explode I move my hips even faster watching my pussy cover most of Donnie's face at one point or another. Seeing his face covered in my juices I take hold of his head and force him on my clit. He begins sucking and licking it simultaneously causing me to stiffen. Suffocating him momentarily as I build, as I begin involuntary moaning then screaming in pure pleasure as I burst. Oh my god! I came and came and came. From the moans escaping Donnie it seemed as if he was enjoying it almost as much as I.

As I began to calm down and Donnie continued licking at my cunt, I looked to Paul who yet again had that smile on his face.

"Feeling better babe?" he asked me.

Through my heavy breathing I was able to say "Oh fucking yes, but we're not done yet" and at this I cupped his engorged cock through his pants. Slowly gliding my hand up and down the length I felt it throb through the thick material of his jeans. He took my face in his hands and kissed me deeply, taking my tongue.

With this, and the fact that Donnie has begun eating my pussy again with purpose, I abruptly stood up, pushed both of these cunt hungry animals away and said "We need the bed."

Leaving them both standing at the bedroom door I lay spread eagle on the bed and instructed them both with two simple words… "Take me!"

In an instant they were on me, kissing, caressing, fondling and sucking. I had no idea who was doing what, nor did I care. At this point I just wanted to cum again. I just wanted all this cock. I just wanted their cum. Wanted it inside me and all over me. For this night, I was a slut and their whore but little did they realize I'm sure, they were mine.

"Do with me what you will just make sure I'm satisfied in the end boys."

"Baby, by the time we're done with you we'll all be satisfied" Paul said as he flipped me over, took hold of my hips and pulled me to my knees. I felt the head of his prick teasing my swollen pussy as I roll my head back in anticipation. He put the head inside and pumped slowly allowing my cunt to accept no more than his knob. Begging him to give it to me I move my ass rearward only to have him take his cock out telling me "If you really want this dick Babe, you're gonna take it my way." Slowly he inserts his head again this time holding my hips firmly in place forcing me to accept the torment of knowing I have his cock but only the way he wants me to have it..

Donnie, at this point has pushed the pillows on the floor and positioned himself on his knees directly in front of me. Reaching beneath me with one hand fondling my tits rather roughly yet expertly and holding his fat cock in the other just inches from my mouth. Because I didn't react to what he was implying due to the distraction of the action behind me he grabbed my hair and brought me to his waiting meat. I took as much of him as I could and he held me there. Looking up at his contorted face told me that this was something that he's waited for, maybe even dreamed of but now was not the time to wonder. Now was the time to act. As he releases pressure on my head I begin sucking his cock. Not only sucking it but devouring it the best I can.

Sliding his cock in and out of my mouth the way I was seemed to start a rhythm because Paul began giving me all of his fabulous cock. Riding me from behind in and out as I did the same with Donnie's welcoming dick.

Was this really happening to me? Oh shit! "I don't want this to ever end" I remember thinking. And at that point is when I felt myself begin to build again. My breathing intensified as did my suction and pace on Donnie's cock.

Paul sensing my need to cum released one of my hips and reached beneath me to work on my clit. Oh my god I love when he does that!

Placing one hand on the base of Donnie's shaft I continue sucking him and stroking him simultaneously as I continue to pick up speed. He grabs my head with both hands, dictating the pace and rolls his eyes into his head as he begins to moan…

Paul begins pumping me faster as well as working my clit like only he knows how.

Within a matter of what seemed like only seconds we all were moaning, screaming about cumming or just taking in the moment before the final eruption.

Donnie took full control of my head and forced me onto his cock as far as my hand on the shaft would allow. With an outcry of "Yessssssssssss… TAKE IT!" he released a load of cum in my mouth that I've never experienced before. I tried to swallow it all but before I could recover from his first load another shot hit the back of my throat like hot lava. Gagging, I released my suction allowing some of his load to escape to my chin. Closing my mouth again and using my tongue on the tip of his cock as if asking for more he obliged and shot another deep into my mouth. Tasting his salty sweetness across my tongue then feeling it slide down my throat made me start bucking wildly on Paul's waiting explosion. Long, hard, deep strokes brought on the beginnings of an orgasm that would last for hours, or so it seemed. With Donnie's shaft still in my mouth I was brought almost to tears in the pleasure I was feeling. With the pulses of cum I could feel rising in Paul's cock I screamed, the best I could anyway with a cock still in my throat.

As I was on the downside of my orgasm Paul shot his first load of cum deep into my pussy. With every shot I was forced back to take his dick entirely. Then another long stroke outward and slammed back deep with another shot of his warmth. Back and forth, in and out until he was literally fucked dry.

When our breathing was back to somewhat normal we peeled ourselves off of each other and collapsed on the bed in a heap.

Nothing was said for quite some time until Paul looked over at his flustered brother and said "Bro, you're in for a long weekend."

And what a weekend it was!

Now, this is only a "breakdown" of the way things worked but I gave it to you the best way I knew how. If you have any ideas that Paul and I should try be sure to let me know. If we agree to it then I'll make sure you and everyone else in literotica knows about it. We can't think of too much that's taboo so use your imagination so we can use ours and you can find out the results.