Oh Brother Ch. 2

Story Info
Jane comes along to comfort Jeremy.
4.5k words
4.39
73.2k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
871 Followers

Only another woman could possibly understand that deep inner longing for a child of your own, so when Louise rang me and poured out her heart I resonated with her deep desires straight away, and had no hesitation in agreeing to them approaching Peter to be the sperm donor for their child. Even when Louise confessed her strong conviction that the child needed to be conceived naturally and in passion... and I realized this meant that she and Peter would have to have sex, not just once, but possibly a number of times... there was hardly a flicker of doubt in my mind.

Of course, I couldn’t really speak for Peter.. and I made that quite clear... they would have to approach him themselves and he would have to make his own decision. I guess in the week that followed , before they rang Peter and invited him for the weekend, there was a part deep inside me that hoped that Peter would say no... but I knew that was incredibly selfish.

What was more surprising to me was that when I thought of Louise and Peter getting together and making love, there was also a part of me that became incredibly aroused and excited... I would lie in bed at night and think about it, and imagine it, and my hand would creep down between my legs and I’d begin to massage my pussy, amazed that it got so wet so quickly. On at least two occasions that week it became so powerful that I actually woke Peter up and made mad passionate love to him... a fact that both surprised and delighted him!

On the weekend itself I found my mind wandering almost constantly to what might be happening with Peter, Louise and Jeremy. By mid Saturday afternoon when I hadn’t had a call from Peter and he hadn’t stormed home, I knew that he had agreed, indeed, that he was probably at that very moment wrapped in Louise’s arms, that they were entwined, naked, making love passionately... and I felt such an incredible heat rising in me. It was then that I began thinking about Jeremy... wondering how he was coping... feeling for him as he knew, or watched his wife having sex with another man, and I wanted to wrap my arms about him and comfort him... Then images of Peter and Louise, naked and aroused, became confused with images of Jeremy, naked and aroused, and the woman in his arms, writhing nakedly...was me!

I came so powerfully with that image in my mind that I shocked myself! I’d never even looked at another man in all the time I was married, in fact, Peter had been my first and only. But the seeds had been sown... and as the weekend progressed, I found myself making plans.. plans to go with Peter the next time and see if something would develop between Jeremy and myself. I even went so far as to organize with my mother to take the children the following weekend, so that when Louise rang to say how wonderful Peter had been, and how grateful she was that I’d allowed it to happen, I was able to suggest to her that it would be good to strike while the iron was hot and invite Peter back the next weekend when I could come along too and keep Jeremy occupied. There was a moment’s hesitation on the other end of the line, then a deep chuckle, “Oh, I think Jeremy would be absolutely delighted to see you... and to have you comfort him” Louise said.

I felt myself blush... then felt my nipples swell and my pussy start to burn.. and I chuckled too, “Mmm, how much comforting do you think he’ll need” I asked, coyly.

Louise’s chuckle was even hotter, “Oh, I think he might need a lot” she said.

I swallowed, “And that wouldn’t upset you?” I asked.

“Mmmm, I think it’s the least he deserves... and I can’t imagine anyone I’d like to comfort him more” she said.

That’s how it was arranged, and when I dropped the information into Peter’s lap that night, and hinted at something with Jeremy, I was surprised, but delighted, that he reacted so positively and so powerfully. Oh, I know part of that came from his own uncertainty and guilt, and, like me the week before, he’d probably swing wildly in his emotional responses over the next few days... but his rock hard cock and the fervor of his lovemaking that night also told me that part of him was aroused and excited by it too... just as I had been.

Friday finally came and I dropped the children at mom’s and packed a few things in a bag, then picked Peter up at work and headed for the airport. It was exciting and nerve wracking at the same time, and I could sense an underlying tension between us as we sat on the plane holding hands. Neither of us had spoken of it out loud since the Sunday night of his return, but we both knew that this was going to be a watershed moment in our relationship, Peter had already experienced the thrill of being with another woman... now he was going to do it knowing I knew, knowing that I would be there too. And as for me, I was certain that I was going to experience another man for the first time... and Peter would be there, and Peter would know... it was scary!... and it was exciting!

Both Jeremy and Louise met us at the airport, and there was a moment of extreme awkwardness as we stood and looked at each other... then Louise flung her arms around my neck and we were hugging and crying and laughing... sharing something deep and silent as only women can.. something that left Peter and Jeremy looking totally bemused. When I pulled back and looked at Louise I could understand why Peter had capitulated... she was absolutely beautiful!.. oh, don’t get me wrong, I know that a big part of it was that Peter would genuinely have felt for them and wanted to help... but Louise’s looks and her delightful body would have made giving that help a pleasure rather than a chore! I glanced sideways at Jeremy, wondering how he was seeing me... feeling those old fears and uncertainties coming to the surface. Although I’d made great efforts after the two children to get back into shape, to tighten and to tone my body, I knew... or believed... that I paled in comparison to Louise... but then I’d always had problems related to self image and self worth.

The awkwardness was broken by that hugging and crying and it was four animated people that drove back from the airport to their house. Immediately Louise took me on a tour or inspection... another thing only other females really understand!... I was surprised how large it was, and how beautiful , and Louise flushed at my compliments. It was my turn to flush when we reached the master bedroom and I saw the huge King sized bed, as Louise looked at me and grinned. Images flashed through the back of my mind, images of her and Peter rolling naked over the bed, and my flush deepened... Louise knew exactly what was going on in my mind as she reached out and touched my arm and chuckled... that hot chuckle again that sent shivers through me.

Then we were back in the dining room and Peter and Jeremy had a light salad meal all laid out, along with a few glasses of wine, and we ate and chatted and laughed, and it was amazingly relaxed. When I happened to mention that I’d always had this desire to see the Grand Canyon, Jeremy got quite animated, explaining that they’d taken a trip out there the previous year and had taken a lot of video footage, so if I wanted to see... he laughed... the next best thing to being there, he said. Of course I was delighted... particularly when he mentioned that they’d gone down into the canyon on a mule and captured the whole journey on video... and like two little kids we raced into the lounge and he rummaged round for the three tapes. Louise and Peter came in too and sat together on the couch...

I grabbed a couple of large cushions and spread myself out in front of the TV, clapping and calling out for it to start , just like we used to do in the cinema when we were kids, and everyone laughed. Then the videos started and Jeremy gave a quiet running commentary, and I became totally engrossed in the beautiful scenery... so engrossed, in fact, that I didn’t even hear Peter and Louise get up and leave!... it was only at the end of the second video when Jeremy got up to freshen our drinks and I looked around, that I noticed they were gone... I felt a quick stab of something that might have been jealousy... but then Jeremy was there smiling and handing me the drink and sitting down beside me.

He reached over and touched my arm, “Are you ok Jane?...with everything, I mean?” he said, softly.

I flushed a little and gulped my drink, “Oh, yes, totally” I said, even though that wasn’t quite what I was feeling deep inside, doubts were assailing me now I was here.. now it was happening... being so close and knowing they were probably in the bedroom right now making love was different... infinitely more real and powerful than it had been the previous weekend when I was a long way away.

Jeremy smiled and patted my hand again, “Still one more video to go” he said, grinning.

I tentatively returned his grin and turned back, lying on my stomach, lifted up by the cushion, and he started the video. Somehow it no longer had the same impact, and I think Jeremy realized that very quickly. He put down his drink and reached over and stroked my hair, “It’s ok, Jane, I felt the same way the first time, part of me was so happy for Louise, and part of me was raging jealousy” he said, softly.

I jerked my head around, my eyes widening, “Did you really feel like that?, Oh, I guess I didn’t think, I’m sorry” I said.

He smiled, “Oh, don’t be sorry, tonight I have the best part of the bargain, I’m with the most beautiful, sensual lady imaginable” he said.

I gulped, flushing, “Oh, I don’t know about that, Louise is absolutely stunning” I said, with a light laugh.

“And so are you” he said, his hand moving from my hair to lightly stroke my back, causing me to shiver, “I remember attending your wedding and thinking you were the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life” he said.

I laughed, ‘Well I guess that’s understandable, you would only have been about 10 at the time” I said, turning slightly onto my side to look at him. His hand trailed from my back and brushed across my breast as it fell away, and my body jerked.

He ginned widely, “That’s very true” he said, “But the image remained with me all through my teen years, you were the basis of more fantasies than I care to remember... and they were always the most powerful ones” he added.

This time I blushed furiously, but there was a warm feeling of pleasure flowing through me, “You don’t mean you...?” I croaked.

His grin widened even further, “Oh, many times” he said, “Lying naked on my bed, imagining I was Peter, imagining slowly stripping of that beautiful wedding dress and finding something underneath even more beautiful... your exciting , naked body”

A shudder ran right through me, and I sat up and grabbed my drink and took a deep swallow. He watched me, then sat up too and took my glass away from me and stared deep into my eyes, “You are still every bit as beautiful as you were that day” he said softly, then lifted his hand to my chin and turned my face towards him and leaned over and pressed his lips to mine... infinitely softly, just barely touching, moving his lips around almost tentatively, exploring... god it was like my first kiss all over again..I felt like a teenager on her first date... scared and excited.. and I didn’t pull away from the kiss, just let it take it’s course.

It seemed to last for an age, then he pulled away and placed his hand on my shoulder and eased me back to the cushion. I stared up at him in the flickering light from the TV, and his eyes seemed to pulse and glow. Then he lifted his left hand and slowly, gently trailed his fingers around my cheeks and my chin, then down onto my neck...and then down over my breasts. I sucked in my breath and swallowed... again making no attempt to pull away, or to stop him... and we just stared deep into each other’s eyes as his fingers roamed lightly over both breasts, feeling my nipples harden and press against the thin material of my T shirt.

I was suddenly glad that I’d changed when we arrived... and had left my bra off...I was loving the feel of his fingers , the reaction of my breasts and nipples... and he wasn’t rushing me. I felt another shiver run through me, and reached up and tentatively stroked his face...and he leaned forward and kissed me again... this time applying a little more pressure to my lips and sliding his tongue forward to brush across my lips...I opened them slightly and allowed the tip off his tongue to probe inside.

His hand was now cupping my right breast, fondling and stroking it, rolling my hardened nipples around between his fingers... and the fire was starting to grow inside me. Then he pulled back again and our eyes locked, sending silent messages to each other, then his tongue came out to wipe across his lips “There’s never been anyone else for me since Louise” he said “But before that every girl paled in comparison to you, I would look at them...and see you...I would make love to them...and imagine it was you” his eyes dipped down and ran slowly over my body, “When I saw them naked...I would imagine it was you... I guess what I’m saying is that I’ve wanted you for so long that it scares the hell out of me that you’re here...that I’m touching you...that I’m kissing you” he said.

I was shocked, totally shocked...yet deeply moved... and incredibly excited by his words. Again I reached up and brushed my fingers over his face, “That’s the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me” I whispered, “I just hope I wont disappoint you”, then easing him away, I sat up and taking a deep breath, I lifted my T shirt over my head. I heard his gasp, but I kept my eyes closed, I didn’t want to see the expression in his eyes, although my breasts had regained most of their firmness, two children do leave their mark in a lack of elasticity and I was sure I didn’t compare at all favorably with Louise.

Then his hands were cupping and stroking my naked breasts, and all the thoughts and doubts gave way to the pure pleasure of being touched...and touched so gently and lovingly, “You are even more beautiful that I ever imagined in my fantasies” he whispered, a note almost of awe in his voice, and my eyes snapped open. I shuddered as I saw, not the disdain I’d expected, but a hot, lustful expression in his eyes and across his face. He gently pressed me back into the cushion and lowered his head and started to brush his lips over my breasts, his tongue trailing around and around each nipple, sending shivers and shudders right through me.

Damn, I was feeling and acting like a teenager again, it was like being touched for the very first time. I remembered how gentle and delicate Peter had been, and now Jeremy was mirroring that, stroking, kissing, licking, worshipping my breasts and my nipples...and my body was responding now just as it had back then. Oh god, it felt so good, felt so beautiful, made me feel so special, and I couldn’t hold the moan back any longer... a long, shuddering moan, that seemed to delight Jeremy, and his tongue started to flick over my nipples , strumming them swiftly, making them so hard and sensitive.

Then I felt his hand on my skirt and heard over the slight hiss of the still playing video, the loud sound of my zipper being pulled down. Automatically I lifted my body, and felt him ease it over my hips and down my legs...I shivered at the feeling of near nakedness... then as his tongue continued to send spasms of hot fire through my nipples, I felt his fingers trail slowly and lightly over my upper legs and thighs...moving slowly, roaming around. brushing close to my panties, but not touching. Oh god, I’d almost forgotten how sensitive my inner thighs were! I felt my legs move apart, felt his fingers move closer and closer, until finally they brushed lightly right up the full length of my pussy lips... causing my whole body to leap off the floor!

He pulled his face from my breasts, a worried look on his face as he stared deep into my eyes again, “If you’re not sure” he whispered.

My heart lurched at this unexpected consideration.. or was it so unexpected, he was after all Peter’s brother, and I’m sure Peter would have acted with the same consideration for my feelings... I swallowed, “I’m sure” I heard myself say, “Please, don’t stop”

I saw the smile start deep within his eyes and flow outwards until it covered his whole face, “Thank you” he whispered, and lifting himself to his knees he reached down and slowly removed my panties.. gasping, then groaning loudly as his eyes alighted on my shaven pussy! “My god, that is so beautiful, and so incredibly sexy” he whispered again, then lowered his face and brushed his cheek over it.

It was my turn to moan, as first his cheek, then his lips and then his tongue started to caress my pussy... a pussy which I noted with some amazement, was already almost flooding with juices. I guess when you’ve been married for 15 years you get to know each other’s sexual likes and dislikes, so love making can become a little staid and even pedestrian... but now there was a new tongue probing and caressing my pussy, searching for ways to arouse and excite me...and it was like the first time all over again...that sense of anticipation, excitement, fear... that incredible desire to please... and my body was responding.. coming alive...”Please” I heard myself whisper, “Please, I want to see you too, I want to touch you, I want to arouse and excite you too”

Once again he lifted his head to look at me, and I could see in the flickering light of the TV my juices dripping from his lips... and that turned me on like crazy!... then he pulled back and lifted his own T shirt over his head, then struggled out of his tight jeans and underpants.. at one point we both laughed when he fell over as he tried to pull them off... then I wasn’t laughing any more as I sighted his rock hard cock...god it was beautiful!.. circumcised, just like Peter’s, yet completely different in shape and size.. a little shorter, but much , much thicker. I licked my lips as I looked at it imagining how it felt, how it tasted...mmmmm.

Then he was beside me again, kissing me, touching me, still in a gentle, unhurried manner, even though I could see by the quivering of his body that he was struggling for control. I reached down and cupped my hand around his throbbing cock, stroking him gently, feeling him flinch, hearing his deep moan. Then I was easing him backwards, and it was my hands and my lips stroking lightly over his body... over his broad chest, over his tight, hard nipples... hearing him gasp as I took each nipple into my mouth and sucked it hard... then coming face to face with his rampant cock... Oh God it looked even more beautiful close up... I brushed my cheeks over it, then my lips, then my tongue, tasting his tangy precum oozing from his quivering slit. This was only the second cock I’d ever seen up close like this, touched like this, tasted like this, and I wanted to make the most of it.

Jeremy seemed to sense this and just lay back and let me play, moaning and jerking occasionally, telling me how beautiful it felt to have my lips and tongue on his cock, how often he’d dreamed and fantasized about it. I was gaining in confidence every moment, knowing instinctively as all women do, that I was now in control. I pressed his cock flat against his stomach and slowly teased my tongue up along the full length of its sensitive underside... and he shuddered...”Damn, oh damn” he whispered, “That feels so incredible”... I drew my tongue all the way back down and onto his heavy balls, caressing them lightly, feeling them leap and jump inside his sac... then sending him off the planet as I took each one in turn deep into my mouth and sucked them hotly.

“Oh god, two can play at that game” he gasped, and taking hold of me, rolled me onto my stomach, straddling my legs and pressing his lips to the back of my neck...holding it there, gently tonguing the nape as his hands lightly stroked all down my spine, over and around my tight, twitching ass cheeks. My body began to shudder. Then his tongue was moving down my spine, sweeping backwards and forwards as light as a feather, raising goose bumps all the way down to the V of my ass cheeks... where he stopped.. just pressing with his tongue and breathing hotly on me...I never realized that part of my back was so erotic! Flame seemed to shoot outwards from it to all parts of my body... and the shivers and shudders increased in intensity, and my moans became louder.

Patrick
Patrick
871 Followers
12