Oh Daddy!

Story Info
When her toys die, relief comes from an unexpected source.
3.4k words
4.42
360.4k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,079 Followers

I suppose my life was fairly good, at eighteen I had a good job, which at that time was a miracle, enough money to keep me in fashion clothes wise, parents who loved me, and boys fawning over me. Having boys and men humming around me like bees was something I liked, not that I always gave them what they wanted, I wasn't that easy you know, but it was flattering to be in such demand. It was cheap too as I never went Dutch, if a man wanted to go out with me he paid for it, sometimes he got a return on his investment, sometimes he didn't, just like the stock market there was always a risk and I knew that I had something they wanted and used it to full advantage, mine of course.

As for my home life I had no complaints there, neither of my parents were overbearing, they were proud of my achievements and always encouraged me in whatever I did. Mum was a social animal, between her clubs and events we rarely saw her in the evenings, but it kept her happy and didn't give her much time to pry into my sexual activities. Her one wish was that I would find a 'nice' man and settle down, but it was not one of my priorities in life so the less time she had to raise the matter the better I liked it. I was actually closer to my father than my mother, at fifty he was still an active and, according to the girls I worked with, an attractive man, naturally I had never looked at him this way.

My father had taken early retirement after a fortuitous win on the pools and spent his time either at golf, gardening or in DIY projects; when he wasn't involved in any of these he'd be curled up with a book. Very early on I had found that it was easier to talk to my father about my problems than to my mother, especially when I became aware of sex, mum would 'um' and 'ah' about the subject whereas dad would give a straight answer if he could, I soon found myself confiding my secrets in him and though he tutted at some of the things I did he always did it with a grin. Maybe we were closer than most fathers and daughters, I don't know, but if I had a problem I at least knew who I could turn to for a sympathetic ear.

One evening I went out with a dishy guy from the office, mum had gone off to one of her clubs before I went out and dad was reading in the living room when I left. The early part of the evening went quite well, the guy took me to a posh restaurant and I had just about decided to let him have me as a reward when the idiot went and blew it. Right there at the table he slipped a hand under the table and tried to get his hand under my skirt, dishy he may have been, but I was not having that, not in public and not without a little preliminary courting first. What had started out as a pleasant evening ended with me slapping him round the face and storming out of the restaurant, the worst part was that I was feeling randy and had actually been looking forward to letting him take me back to his place for some fun. When I got home dad was still in the living room, he looked up as I entered, smiled, frowned then laid his book to one side.

"Want to talk about it Virginia?" he asked.

"Is it that obvious?" I sighed.

"Only to your old Da'." He grinned.

So I sat down and told him about what had happened, he laughed then patted my knee.

"I suppose he was so used to women swooning over him that it never occurred to him that one would say no." Dad laughed.

"If he'd played his cards right," I grinned, "he would have got what he wanted anyway, I'd just made up my mind when he went and spoilt it."

"What a silly boy," dad grinned, "but I can't really blame him you know, you are too pretty for your own good my love, the temptation gets too much sometimes, after all that's all we men are good for isn't it."

"Oh dad," I laughed, "you do have one or two other uses."

After talking with my father I felt a hell of a lot better though no less randy, the prospect of playing with my vibrator did not please me, but it was too late to find another decent date so it looked as though I was left with little choice. It was just after nine and I knew that my mother would be out until one in the morning or even later so at least I could let myself go, I hated having to hold back my cries so that my mother wouldn't hear them, dad just laughed when he heard the noise coming from my room and ribbed me about it later on. With a sigh I got to my feet and headed towards the living room door.

"BZZZZ." Dad laughed.

Poking my tongue out at him I went off to my room, it took me only a few minutes to get undressed, it took longer to decide which of my vibrators to use, but in the end I settled for a ten incher and lay back on my bed to enjoy myself as best I could. It really wasn't my night, I'd played with my large tits, fingered my pussy and was getting a good high from the vibrator when the damned thing died on me, with a little whimper of frustration I grabbed one of the others out of my cupboard only to find that the batteries were dead. Needing to get off I flopped on the bed and dug my fingers into my burning pussy, with fast, almost desperate strokes I tried to make myself climax, but it just wasn't happening, even tweaking my clit did no good and I felt tears of frustration running down my cheeks as I frigged myself desperately.

"OH DAMN!" I cursed pulling my fingers from my pussy, "DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!"

There was a knock at my bedroom door followed by my father's voice asking if I was all right, throwing a robe around myself I called out to him to enter. My pussy felt as though it was on fire as my father stepped into the room, he noted the vibrator I had thrown aside lying near the door and stooped to pick it up. He was wearing a dressing gown and it flapped open a little to reveal his cock hanging between his legs for a moment.

"The modern marvel not doing the job?" he asked laying the thing on my dressing table and adjusting his gown.

"The bloody things broken and the damned batteries have died in all the others!" I said in frustration, "Fuck it!"

"Come on Ginnie," dad said soothingly, "calm down."

"I wish I bloody could." I retorted.

"Listen," dad smiled, "I've just run a bath, you hop into it and relax, I think you need it more than I do."

"Its not a flaming bath I need." I muttered.

Dad must have heard me because he grinned, I squirmed a little on the bed to try and ease the heat of my pussy, my robe flapped apart without me realising it and my father drew in a sharp breath. Oblivious to the fact that I was displaying my body to him I saw him lick his lips then turn his eyes away from me, thinking I had offended him in some way I stood up which made my robe flap around me, but I didn't notice it.

"Dad," I said quietly as I touched his shoulder, "are you all right?"

He turned his head and nodded, his eyes were unusually wide and his breathing seemed a little fast to me, through the burning of my pussy I was concerned that he was coming down with something. His eyes turned away from me again and I heard him take a shuddering breath then sigh.

"Go and have that bath love." He said in a voice that sounded unsteady.

I turned to do as he asked knowing full well that I'd not get any relaxation from anything until I had at least one orgasm, it was then that I noticed that my robe was hanging open and it dawned on me why my father had suddenly started acting so strangely. A sudden thrill of excitement ran through me that brought me near to a climax, it shocked me to think that I could get turned on at the thought that my father had been able to see my naked body, it was an even bigger shock to realise that he had been turned on by what he'd seen. The next moment a pair of hands came under my arms and cupped my tits, I gasped and froze as my father pulled the material of the robe to one side and began to play with my nipples, a moment later he turned me towards the bed and leant me over it. His breathing was harsh in my ear as he tugged my robe up over my back, then his hands were back on my tits and something hard yet soft was pushing at my burning pussy, my pent up orgasm ripped through me as his cock surged into me in one motion, I cried out and shook in his grasp.

"Oh daddy," I gasped in a weak voice, "no!"

Whether he heard me or not didn't seem to make any difference, like a man possessed he began to fuck me with heavy thrusts that literally drove me wild, all thoughts of who was doing me went out of my head as he drove me to another orgasm. I must have been crying out to him to stop, I'm sure I was, but all I was really aware of was the pleasure I was getting from his long hard prick as it slid in and out of my pussy. Explosions of ecstasy hit me like a solid blow, my knees buckled under me, but my father's strong hands at my tits and his cock in my pussy stopped me from falling to the floor. Then I heard him groan and felt him push hard into me, his cock digging deep into my body as a hot glow spread inside me, it was his seed filling me with its heat and I cried out from the sheer bliss it was giving to me; my body shaking uncontrollably against him as he leant over my back making deep sounds in his throat. A few moments later he pulled his prick from my pussy and lowered me down to the bed, twisting my head around I looked up at him, tears of sheer pleasure were streaming down my cheeks, but my father must have thought the tears were for another reason and it snapped him back to himself. His face went deathly pale as he stared down at me, I knew that he could see his juices starting to leak from my pussy as he took a step away from where I lay trembling in post orgasmic bliss.

"Oh Jesus...what have I done!" dad gasped.

With shame and guilt written in his eyes my father turned and ran from the room, I would have followed him immediately, but my legs felt rubbery and I was still shaking like a leaf from the excitement inside me. Maybe if I had followed him that would have been the end of the matter, but as I lay there recovering I was thinking about what had happened. I'd been raped by my own father yet I had enjoyed it so much I'd had more than one orgasm, by God he had fucked me better than most of my recent lovers and he'd been hurrying at that. As I finally managed to sit up I realised that I was getting randy again and the only reason there could be for this was the thought of my father fucking me, it was all that was filling my mind, I felt ashamed of myself for the sudden desire I had for him to fuck me again, but the more I thought about it the more I wanted it to happen.

Getting off the bed I let my robe slip off my shoulders, stark naked I stepped out into the hall and hesitated, I was unsure where my father had gone until I heard sounds coming from my parent's bedroom so I headed that way. The door was open and I could see my father, still in his gown though now it was hanging open as he sat on the edge of the double bed with his face in his hands, whatever he may have been feeling his cock was of a different mind as it lay in his lap looking half erect. Quietly I stepped into the room and closed the door, my father didn't seem to notice my entrance and I stood there for a moment watching him in his remorse. He must have been going over and over what had happened for his shoulders were sagging ever lower, yet at the same time his cock was growing harder, and even as I stood watching it began to stand to attention.

"Dad?" I said softly with desire burning hotly inside me.

"I'm sorry Virginia," he sobbed without raising his face from his hands, "I don't know what the hell came over me."

I don't think he was even aware that his gown was wide open or his cock was erect let alone that I was standing there in the nude, crossing to the bed I knelt in front of him and leant against his legs.

"You must hate me for what I've done." My father sighed.

There was only one way to show him that I didn't hate him at all, at the same time I would satisfy the burning desire in me. Smiling softly to myself I pushed his shoulders until he was lying back on the bed, I stood up and straddled his body before he could realise what was happening. His hands fell to his side as I thrust down on him, taking his whole cock into my pussy in one go, his red, teary eyes went wide and his mouth opened in dismay as I leant forward onto his chest.

"VIRGINIA!" He cried.

"Daddy?" I smiled at him.

I think he was so shocked that he couldn't respond, leaning down I kissed him gently and felt him stiffen then relax, as I sat there with his cock buried deep inside me I felt happy and wildly excited. His cock filled my pussy to stretching point and though I was not moving on him just the feel of him inside me was pushing me towards a climax.

"God Ginnie," dad gasped when I raised my head again, "what are you doing?"

"I'm fucking you" I grinned, "what does it look like I'm doing."

"But..." He gaped at me, "For God's sake, I raped you!"

"Did you?" I sighed as I started to move on his cock, "I thought you were giving me just what I needed and God did I need to be fucked!"

"But..." He tried to speak.

Delicious thrills were running through me as his cock slid in and out of my pussy as I rode him slowly, I knew that in a few minutes I'd be too far gone in my pleasure to think let alone talk so I hurried to explain how I felt.

"I admit" I cut across his words, "that it was a shock at first, but the way you made me feel, God the way you made me feel had me climaxing so hard that I could barely breath. You know what a randy bitch I am, how could I resist what you were doing to me? Dad, when you left me I was so high I couldn't move and while I lay there I was thinking about what you'd done to me, I liked it, hell I loved it and thinking about it was getting me all hot in the pussy again. I don't give a damn whether it's illegal or not, whether it's wrong or not, all I want is for you to fuck me and to keep on fucking me."

I fell silent as my passion rose to such a level that I could no longer concentrate enough to form the words, as I had spoken my father had started to move with me, his cock surging up to meet me as I thrust down on him. Then his hands were on my tits, I felt his fingers teasing my nipples and sending me even more over the top.

"Ginnie," dad breathed, "God help me, but I want you as much as you seem to want me."

"Shut...up...and...fuck...me!" I gasped out just before I screamed my way into an orgasm.

Dad's head twisted down as he took one of my nipples into his mouth, my orgasm intensified and I flopped helplessly on top of him, my body bucking on his as he continued to slide his prick in my pussy. Then I felt myself falling to one side, his weight coming onto me as his cock thrust back into my pussy and continued thrusting in a deliriously slow stroke that drove me totally crazy. I know I was shouting and swearing, though I haven't a clue what I was saying, blast after delicious blast of ecstasy and bliss exploded through me as my father fucked me in a way I had never been fucked before, he ground his body on mine with each thrust, crushing my clit and increasing my pleasure until I thought I would die. As if from a great distance I heard my father cry out, his body bore down on me mercilessly and a sudden burst of heat filled me as he shot his seed deep inside me, but this time my father didn't pull out of me. Instead he began to thrust again, his cock still hard inside me, his breathing harsh and laboured in my ears as he leant his head on my shoulder. I must have deafened him with my cries of enjoyment, but all it seemed to do was make him fuck me faster and harder than before. Once again he crushed me delightfully with his body, his hot seed flooding into me as he came again, then, after a few slow thrusts, he pulled his slowly shrinking prick from my pussy and rolled off me.

God knows how long we lay there, it seemed ages before I could even comprehend what was around me let alone sit up and take note, but at last our bodies recovered and we sat up. I hugged my father to thank him for giving me so much satisfaction.

"We must do this again." I sighed happily.

"Give me half an hour and we will." Dad said quietly.

"Oh no, I didn't mean now!" I gasped looking at him.

Then I laughed as I realised that he was winding me up, he looked as tired and as satisfied as I felt, I knew I would have to return to my own room soon or my mother would catch us together, but I really didn't want to let go of him.

"Did you really mean what you said?" dad asked, "About doing it again that is."

"Whenever you want to." I smiled, "Why do you ask?"

"Oh nothing," dad grinned boyishly, "I was just thinking that I might take you to a restaurant somewhere and shove my hand up your dress under the table."

"If I was in a restaurant with you," I grinned back, "you can be sure I won't be wearing any panties."

A few weeks later my father did take me to a restaurant, one well away from where we lived of course, I wasn't wearing panties and he stuck his hand up my dress under the table, the waiter must have thought I was having a fit when I climaxed as he served the food.

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,079 Followers