Oh, Daddy

Story Info
He takes his daughter.
2.1k words
4.28
385.1k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bit her lip, looking up at her daddy as he held her, arms pinned to the wall on either side of her face. He looked at her with his disarming eyes, making promises without needing words. She was his baby: She would never turn back now. Noting, now, that her expression changed to one of complete submission, he rushed forward.

His lips closed around her neck, and he let his savage desires free. She gasped, digging her head back into the wall as he dug his nails into the palms of her hands. Reaching down, he grabbed her by the ass, feeling the fabric of her school uniform being crushed beneath his hands. He pulled her upwards, pressing her chest into his as she wrapped both legs around him, locking her ankles together.

He leaned back to look at her once more. His darling little baby. "My, look what you've become," he whispered, somewhat breathless. Giggling softly, she looked down, a fierce blush spreading over her cheeks. He brought his face close to hers, kissing her on the lips softly, then biting her bottom lip as her mouth fell open in want of him.

Her back lay against the wall, supported by it, and he ran his fingertips softly under her white polo shirt and up over her stomach. They danced a delighted jig as they crept their way up to her breasts. He squeezed one breast gently, letting out a short breath as she moaned, grabbing a hold of his shoulders. Playfully, he tweaked her nipples, watching her face for a reaction. Did he ever get one.

Her entire body thrust forward, pressing into him, begging to be pleasured. A smile spread over his lips. Such a reaction from so little touching. She was, indeed, his baby. Pushing her back again, he slowly began to, inch by inch, lift her shirt up, exposing the soft flesh of her stomach. He picked her up even further, leaning down to kiss her on the warm peach fuzz that covered her below her navel.

As his hands moved to lift her shirt to expose her beautiful, young breasts, her hands flew to his wrists. Immediately his eyes flashed up to meet hers. "Sweetheart?" he questioned, trying to interpret the anxiety on her face. Her eyes flickered downward before she spoke.

"I'm sorry, Daddy..." she murmured. Using a big hand, he gently tilted her chin up to look her in the eyes once more. He shook his head. Nothing to be sorry about. "I've never had sex," she whispered, half hoping he did not hear it. His eyes went wide.


"You're 18 years old!" he protested. "Surely you've been with some boy?" Now it was her turn to shake her head, feeling as though she had let her father down. He saw the fallen look cover her face and realized his callousness. "No, baby, it's ok. It's a good thing: I'm very proud of you." He smiled at her, kissing her once more. "This way I don't have to share my baby. I can teach you everything you need to know."

Smiling at him, she flung her arms around his neck once more. Happily she clung to him as he walked over towards his bed. He leaned over and lay her down, careful that her head was on the softest pillow of the bunch scattered across the headboard. She looked up at him lovingly as he stood over her.

He climbed on the bed, straddling her. Once again he began to lift her shirt, this time lifting it all the way over her well-endowed chest and over her head. Looking to her face for permission, he lifted her back, reaching underneath her to undo her bra. He slid the straps down her arms, pulling it off and letting it drop to the floor on the side of the bed. Her smile grew wide as his mouth fell agape at the supple flesh now in front of him.

A soft moan escaped his lips. Hungrily he leaned down, gently flicking a tongue over her nipple, squeezing her other breast with a hand just large enough to hold most of it. In his pants, he felt his hardening cock give a twitch. It longed too be touched. Not yet. Instead, he moved up, again pinning her hands on either side of her head, kissing her on the lips at first, then deeply, exploring her mouth with his tongue.

Slowly he kissed down her neck, biting gently above her collarbone. He kissed down in between her breasts, stopping to give a light kiss to both nipples on his way. Her body wriggled underneath his grasp, gasps passing over her lips as they hung open, begging for more of her daddy.

Reaching her belly button, he, once again, looked up at her face. She was still smiling blissfully. Taking the first button of her red and blue plaid uniform skirt in his mouth, he yanked it off. Her moans grew in strength. He raised an eyebrow at her. So she likes a little show of force.

The loose flap of the dress now curled over invitingly. Clenching it between his teeth, he tore the remaining two buttons off. Encouraged by her growing moans, he moved a bit quicker and became a bit more forceful. He grabbed her under each knee and lifted them up, pulling her skirt out from underneath her and throwing it on the floor alongside her bra and school shirt.

With two fingers he rubbed her pussy lightly over her black cotton panties. "Mm," he spoke, smirking at her, feeling the wet spot she had already made between her young thighs. Her back arched and she shut her eyes, digging her head into the pillow the second his fingers came into contact with her most sensitive area. "You like that, baby?" he asked, rubbing a little harder, pushing her panties between the lips of her pussy.

"Oh, daddy, it's wonderful!" It came as a shaky squeak. Her eyes flitted down to her daddy, begging for him to slide her panties over her hips and down her thighs until finally he would pull them off of her feet, her body being fully naked in front of him. Gladly he obliged.

Tearing her thin panties from her body, he stopped to look at her beautiful pussy, bald of all hair. "If you're not fooling around with boys, do you keep this so wonderfully clean for me?" he smiled to her, dancing his fingers over her smooth pussy. She gasped, grappling at the bed sheets, feeling them folding between her small fingers.

He didn't give her a chance to answer. As her mouth opened in reply, he jammed his index finger into her tight pussy, slick with her excitement. A loud, shocked moan poured from her mouth and her body wiggled involuntarily. "Oh, daddy!" she gasped. Slowly he withdrew his finger from her pussy, feeling its walls squeezing its every centimeter.

This time he pushed into her with more care, a little less force. Her moaning became long and drawn out as his finger, much thicker than her own – the only means of personal pleasure she had ever used – stretched her pussy. He began to push in and out of her at a steadier, but still slow, pace. The small amount pain she experienced was totally overcome by the dizzying pleasure she felt as her daddy finger-fucked her.

She opened her eyes just in time to see her daddy's face moving towards her pussy. On their own, her hips bucked upwards to meet him. He grinned at how obviously she was enjoying his attentions just before kissing the little pink nub inside her pussy lips, shoving a second finger into her pussy as he did. She came. Immediately.

Writhing, she dug her fingers into the bed, clinging to the sheets so tightly her knuckles grew white. "Oh, my god, daddy!" she screamed, the words audible but nearly incoherent amongst her moans and gasping, ragged breaths. He hummed gently on her clit as she orgasmed, pulling out both fingers and shoving his tongue into her, wanting to taste her sweet, baby cum.

Running his hands up both her thighs, he moved his body over hers. She looked up at him in adoration, watching as he moved his lips to hers, leaning her head up to meet him. Their lips locked and she kissed him hungrily, loving the taste of her own pussy on his lips. "Daddy," she began, breaking their kiss, but he wouldn't let her. He kissed her again. "Daddy!" she gasped, turning her head some, a giddy smile on her lips.

"Yes, baby?" he leaned back to see her face fully.

"Will you take me?" she asked, a blush creeping back into her face again as a playful smirk danced across his.

"Baby, I thought you'd never ask." He kissed her again, pulling his shirt off over his head, pushing his covered cock against her dripping pussy. She gasped, her body arching into his as she felt his bulge for the first time.

He leaned back, kneeling over her, and unbuttoned his pants. She moaned softly in anticipation, feeling nerves flutter in her stomach. What if he doesn't fit? As if he could feel her anxiety, he reached forward and brushed the hair out of her face. Leaning in, he kissed her once more, softly, before he revealed himself to her.

Again she gasped as he pulled his pants and boxers down over his thighs, his fully erect cock springing free. "Oh, daddy..." she breathed, biting her lower lip at its size. He smiled, bringing her legs up with both hands, draping them over his shoulders. Taking her hands in his, he held them outstretched above her head, backs on the bed.

Rubbing the tip of his cock in between her pussy lips, he leaned down, gently nibbling on her nipples. Her hips bucked, and the head of his cock pushed into her tight pussy. Her mouth hung open, gasping for air, and she leaned her head back, her entire body dissolving into shivers.

Taking her pleasure as encouragement, he slowly pushed his cock further in. A groan passed over his own lips as he felt her tight pussy clinging to his rock hard cock. "Mm, baby," he cooed, pushing his cock in a bit further. As her arms tried to wriggle free of his grasp, he held them steadfast; her entire body jumped around beneath him.

The second he saw the least bit of pain creeping over her face, he pulled back slowly. Moaning, she shook her head, begging him to push back in. Softly he chuckled, surprised by how her desire overcame her pain. Using a little more force this time, he pushed his cock back into her pussy, even further than before.

Her body pushed up against his, her hips thrusting towards him. "Oh, daddy, fuck me!" she begged. That was all it took. He jammed his cock into her harder so that it was buried to the hilt. She screamed for him, an orgasm, once again, wracking her body. He wondered if he should stop, if it was too much for her, but she kept calling out for more.

A man reawakened, he pulled his cock out of her and slammed into her with renewed force. Each thrust grew faster and he pushed all the way in each time. His balls slapped against her ass as he watched her face, contorted by the immense pleasure he was giving her, the rolling orgasms. He could feel the walls of her pussy pulsating around his cock, causing him to groan with her. Never before had he experienced such a tight, little pussy, and on his baby girl – "Oh, fuck, baby!" he called out.

He tossed his head back, letting out a loud moan, shouting almost, as he felt his warm seed shoot out into his baby's pussy. "Oh, daddy!" she screamed, "Yes, daddy, oh, god, yes!" Her pussy grabbed onto his cock as she came again, her back arched up into his as she dug her nails into his hands. Pushing in and out of her still, his moans softened as he felt himself spurting the last of his cum into his little girl. He slowed almost to a stop, her pussy still milking his cock.

Leaning down, he kissed her quivering lips. Her eyes would hardly open, her eyelashes fluttering as she tried to look at him. "Oh, daddy," she kept gasping. He shushed her, rolling over onto his side, pulling her close to his chest. Stroking her hair, smiling, he whispered into her ear, "I love you, baby." She shivered in his arms. Daddy's little baby.